What's the best way to treat this ?

what's the best way to treat this ?

y there no blood

Sprinkle some aids on it

salt

Cut it open a little deeper so I can stick my penis in and cum on it.

salt

Pour rubbing alcohol on it

lemon juice

ayy!!!

pour over the lemon juice

I don't know man, I just don't know.

long warm water bath. then hold it dry

its a fucking blister

THIS
POUR SALT ON IT

What exactly am I looking at? A dolphin pussy?

Holy fuck thats gonna hurt. Clean it, throw on some anti-bacterial, gauze it up, wrap it. Bout all you can do I'd imagine.

bread it and bake it. the way it's meant to be
goddamn people in this thread have shit perception.

Try some Betel Juice

Rip skin off then apply antibacterial cream on it

would fuck

cut off dead skin, clean that shit, cover that shit with some vasoline to protect, put some non-stick gause over and wrap but not tight with an ace bandage

Soak it in bleach for alittle. It will clean it out

12 secret herbs and spices

You haven't been eating your meat, have you, OP?

if you're for real, bleach will kill the germs and and alcohol will numb the pain

its obvious
>go on craigslist
>say youve grown a vagina like chris chan
>?????
>profit

Is that a pussy growing out of your leg?

Cut it off.

'It' being, your Penis OP.

Trust me go to a hospital or clinic that shit might need cleaning

Do it faggot

Are you a leper or something?

That should do it

How many cock massages to get a blister like that?

>bleeding from a large blister
what kind of faggot shit am I reading?

Why the fuck did you pop it?

Duct Tape

what ligament am i fucking looking at here

push the skin back over, use neosporin and shit, cover it, hope the skins not too dead, but either way that will heal up ok....and umm go get aids cuz this is Cred Forums

Close your fucking cunt you whore.

eat the skin

Just throw some salt in it.

Make sure you get drunk before.

I'm going to attempt to cut the flap off I will keep you guys updated. Rip flapper

wheres the rest of your foot op?
did you lose it?

Super glue it back together.
Also tits

what in god's name are we looking at here?

is that a LEG?

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT ITEAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

Army medic fag here. See blisters a lot. Just walk around barefoot or use sandals so it dries out as much as possible.

Bump

The BEST way for YOU to treat it?

Dip a sharp knife like an XACTO into some rubbing alcohol then proceed to cut off the dead skin around the edges. It doesn't have to be extremely close to the edge just enough to get the majority of the dead skin.

Dab the wound with a warm wash cloth. Wait a few seconds then dab some more. Do this 6 times. Run the cloth under warm water and apply some rubbing alcohol to it. Do the same process the same amount of times.

Next apply antibacterial cream or burn cream to and around the area. If you have none water based Vaseline will work.

Take a large dry bandage and apply genterally to area. If you don't have a large dry bandage then cut a piece of cloth from a clean sock and put over area. Tape down the large top and bottom sides leaving the front and back open. Use any tape but duct tape.

Repeat process in 6 hours. Repeat again in 12.

Continue until sore goes away.

>Slide it back in place
>Pretend that everything is ok

Use zip ties to bond it back together

wisdom

the warm water will promote circulation, and you basically need that for healing to go on smoothly. For the same reason don't compress it with anything.

If it's left moist it'll encourage an infection. So keep it dry and uncovered (at least indoors).

Staples

any peroxide or Alcohols? if you do poor that shit on that bad boy after that clean your hands place back the skin on top if you have Aloes put some of that bitch over the skin wait around 24hours then remove the dead skin with heated knife or nail clipper

it is important to dress the wound properly, I would use ranch or thousand islands

underrated post

I'm shaking

Do NOT do this (the vaseline part)

If you need to go to hospital, they will not treat it with oil-based shit on it. They'll scrub it away first which is fucking painfull.

superglue the flap of meat down. and wrap with a gauze bandage. you want it to breathe so as to avoid infection.

I'm a doctor.

ooooh finally i found this. also check my trips

He said water based vaseline

Peroxide will eat at the living skin and make you bleed a little bit to form a scab.

So he did. My bad.

>water based
>vaseline

pick one

It's time.

Faggot.

nice

salt

Nothing just let it air fag whatever you do dont put a bandaid on it

Amputation

I like how the "pocket first aid kit" is almost as big as your foot.

what did u do, idiot?

lemon juice
trust me, it helps a lot

This is going to hurt like hell, but it's what I do. You are going to have to remove all of the loose skin, b/c its a bitch to get that to heal. Then sterilize with Neosporin or something. Then cover with some sort of bandage or cause. Keep in mind I have no real med experience.

Bump

put butter on the wound and let a dog lick it off.
they say dogs mouths are cleaner than humans because something in saliva, and they do this in hospitals in my country.

Fix it with duct tape

>My country

Where the fuck is that?

I cant even

I think it's the side of his left foot

go to see a doctor.

ok op, maybe somebody already said it but :
- don't remove the skin, it'll protect your meat
- desinfect it
- band aid it

the meat will make a new skin, the old skin will fall off.
that's the best way to not suffer and you are still able to walk

lemon juice

You either poped your blister or it popes on its own. Best thing for you to do is take a shower and cut the excess skin off with a pair of clean scissors. Nonetheless dont panick there is nothing to be afraid of (unless you do not wash it)

Obviously some semi-tribal third world shithole

dubs and I'll cum on my 3ds and give it to my dead dog

Wolves not dog...

I came here to post this

nobody gives a shit

You fucking idiots. That's a piece of bacon.

kys

Need to know the time since you open it

Well you don't want to have it infected, put some non burning alcool or isobetedine on it, then put some bandage around it (prefered with silver) and pray to god it doesn't get infected

Khazakhstan

Keep us updated OP

call 911 asap!!

meanwhile put salt on it, if u feel pain than wash t off with pure lemon and repeat till it aint hurt (means it got cleared well)

HAHAHAHHAHA hows that going for you?

Eat that bacon on your leg

Get a dolphin to fuck it. Poop baby dolphins.

>do not wash it

Hot water is best way to treat this shit

Step 1: kys
Step 2: Ur fixed

>don't remove the skin, it'll protect your meat

What this guy said. whatever skin is still viable will re-attach, the stuff that's goner will dry up fall off or be easy to remove without risk of infection.

In the meantime, wear thick socks and keep it clean. Also, use lube the next time you give Flint Marko a footjob.

Get shoes that fucking fit you imbecile.

thats the most ugly looking leg ive seen this year

You need to eat some meat right away! That sore is a tiny vagina that you develop from not eating meat. Eventually they will cover your entire body and you'll become one massive pussy.

Please don't cut the flat OP. You'll have a very painful wound for a long time, and you'll be in a big risk of infection. Get bandages. Put the skin back over nice and tight. Wrap in bandages to keep it secure. Had something similar to this a while ago, but a smaller scale and a much more awkward place (palm of hand) taking the skin off would be a big mistake. Fold it over, keep it wrapped until it's healed. The skin underneath will heal, and the top layer will eventually dry out and wear off. Eventually new skin will grow and level itself with the old top layer of skin. It's a pain in the ass. Just keep it wrapped, keep it clean, and be gentle with it for a couple of weeks.

>what's the best way to treat this ?
I don't know,but picture is very nice~

pour peroxide on it, use some neosporin and gauze during the day. let it air out at night. Thats from too much moisture and friction. Clean it and keep it dry/ air it out when you can. And whatever shoes you were wearing, throw them out.

Hahaha, are you crazy? No one can afford to see a doctor.

dump vinegar on it then wrap well with a clean bandage
the vinegar will prevent infection

Cold reality

gauze and a chunk of aloe vera the size of the hole, or a little bigger.

fill the hole with aloe in solid form after washing it out with water, then wrap gauze around it.

to speed up the process and restore the skin color, mix aloe, eggs and whole milk into a blender, in equal parts, then apply that onto the whole, add the chunk of aloe, and gauze.

goes away almost without a scar, or no scar.

amputation

No hope, amputate