Your honest opinion of people that have tattoos or piercings?

Your honest opinion of people that have tattoos or piercings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI9Qiye6-RY
youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fags

Most of them are attention seeking fags with no creativity that picked their tattoo out of a book.

I don't mind if they have them but I do think they're of a lesser mind capacity

i have tattoos

Well, why would I put something permanent in my body if I've never liked something forever (except for my mom)? It's a stupid thing...

Lil peep is my cousin lol...

Depends. Are they good quality work or just meaningless body graffiti? OP's pic is a perfect example of shitty life choices. Faggot.

Trashy, even more so on women.

Degenerates I won't associate with

I have a few tattoos an I almost got into MENSA. Soooooo, your logic is completely flawed.

i have one on my knee, but you must be ultra-stupid faggot to tattoo hands or face

a bunch of low lives they are with no future and a shame for mankind

Tattoos and piercings are OK

The best ones are hideable.

>a bunch of low lives they are with no future and a shame for mankind

This kind of rhetoric is mentally challenged

Timestamp photo with your acceptance letter

Depends on what and where.

I kinda fucked myself by tattooing a roll of toilett paper on my arm.
Cant really judge anyone at this point.

Depends on the tats/piercings...
Mainly, just don't over do it so you stick out like a sore thumb...

I have 2 full sleeves, full chest and back. I'm a doctor. Say sutting bitch.

Depends on what they have and where before I pass judgement.
Many girls with tattooes are easier or freakier. This is true in my experience.
Depending on what area you are in, you come across many cliche tattoos or poorly done ones.

A lot of guys think they are somehow hardcore because they have tattoos.

>I have my hand and arm sleeved
For the first time yesterday, I got told I'm a moron for having exposed tattoos.
Not from some yuppie or white collar, a fucking drunk roofer.

Statistical outlier.

It's no less valid than your rhetoric.

I would not like to have a doctor who access Cred Forums

I said, almost you half-wit.

I say prove it. I bet you don't even have any tats.

I tend to associate face, neck, and hand tats with mental illness.

no fucking point

only moral faggots think they are cool

I have 2 tattoos. I think tattoos in moderation is cool but getting them on your face neck hands and forearms is retarded

"Say sutting bitch?" What exactly do you have your degree in?

I'm going to go out an a limb and say, "Not linguistics."

You mom and dad must obviously be brother and sister.

What's wrong with a doctor letting lose with Cred Forums?

Takes two types of broken people, selfhating Low Self esteem, or narcissistic megalomaniacs .
In either case it's a sign of mental instability and is better to just distance myself from them

People so desperate for attention that they are willing to ruin their body just to get it.

Prove it

I lose total respect to them If piercing/tattoos/any attention-whore accessory is visible.

You can't go out there asking fore respect wearing attention-whore accessories.

subhuman Untermenschen

I have no need prove my point. If your neanderthal brain can't accept other people's choices, please take a leap off a tall building.

Absolutely nothing, my man. You know how these neckbeards and forever-alones get anytime something that's out of their norm happens or is brought up.

Tell him he makes good shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=CI9Qiye6-RY

Girls with piercings are hot. Guys with piercings are fags.
Girls with tattoos are sluts. Guys with tattoos are fags.

...or youre just too drunk and high to not think its a good idea when your friend has a tattooing machine in his home.

>I almost got into MENSA
>almost

Exactly.

i really dont care everyone is a fucking human and thats it

I don't mind stuff like dragons and flowers but when words/names come up then I get the judging hat. If "Dave" was in your squad and carried you out of the battle only to get blown out by a grenade, then yes, his name can reasonably be in remembrance on you shoulder blade. Or something patriotic, sure. But "loyalty" and "no regrets" is deplorable.

lil peep is a fucking faggot lol

Oh yeah I forgot I have make an effort to sound educated on this anonymous board!

It doesn't negate my intelligence just because I didn't get into MENSA, you fool.

no way! peep is the man hellboy and crybaby are my shit

Tattoos are fine. Obviously I have a better judgment of people if they have really nice work done, or no tattoos. But either way is cool. Here is a photo of mine (not finished yet) , but most people have no idea I have it, and that's how I prefer it.

untermensch hat nicht mit tattoos oder Piercings zu tun faggot

Oh god that makes me cringe. I used to be like this guy when i was 14

Top dog right here!

dont care but i i love xanax

Oh wow, MENSA??!! Please let me suck your penis, sir. May I kiss your royal asshole as well?

>user at family reunion in 55 years

"Oh well charles Jr. graduated from harvard with honors? WELL I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS ALMOST IN MENSA."

"That's wonderful uncle faggot"

if thats what people wanna do then fine, i kinda think it makes someone look more interesting really, even if its a shit tattoo, its a story to tell. especially like 60 year olds where they're faded and fucked.

i do however find it irritating when someone has a tattoo on them and they give you a look as if to say what you looking at? well obviously your tattoo, did you not get a massive fuck all eagle on your arm and not want people to see it? same with people who dress strange.

FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM

Some are sexy, and good for a drunken love-child, but not much more. I wouldn't want to grow old with a bitch with graffiti on her titties.

Lol. saw Peep last night. He's a real sweety. Skimask is a xanax freak that was crashing on his floor and lost his luggage because he is a dumbass, btw. I saw his shit in the street, but I'm just a producer, so I don't involve myself.

You have a right to tattoo things on your body. Just as I have a right to hire the other applicant that doesn't for the same position. Good day.

I graduated from Tulane...

Too many haters ITT.

Вам всем и от вас никто и никогда от вас и они на вас и похожие и их и того и ту и накроем и выдворять из нашей страны а тебя в тюрьме мы и удержим и накроем и сало у тебя всё уйдёт в череп и ты сука и по жизни вы лахмачи и с ними и дёргайтесь и сразу в череп

gets more pussy than you
is more famous than you
has more money than you
more people like him

go to 9gag fucking asshole faggot

>Almost
Yeah, me too lad.

Go flip burgers to raise more ink money shillboi

Although not all with piercings/tattoos are trash, most trash have tattoos and piercings, so it's still a pretty safe bet.

Concerning tattoos specifically, most people put zero thought/originality/creativity into their ink and often get cheap sloppy work done (usually on impulse), then spend the rest of their lives overcompensating to try and convince everyone (mostly themselves) they don't regret it.

However, I don't have any ink but I like the idea of getting some. I have some ideas so far, but unlike most, I'm going to make sure I want it before I get it, and I'm going to get it done well.

Concerning piercings (beyond ear of course), nose studs have become ubiquitous enough to seem normal but any facial piercings beyond that are at best trashy and at worst just hideous.
Body piercings, belly button is ok but skanky, random studs are just weird, genital piercings tell me you have severe body image issues.

It's not that everyone who has tattoos/piercings is desperate for attention, but 99% of people who are desperate for attention get piercings/tattoos, and they ruin it for everyone. Sucks, but that's reality.

Вам конец и ты сучка и вы все кто и убивал и вы и в водопроводную воду отправляли и удушье от вас и от той и тому кому вы и расчленяли и жилу вытягивали и в мумий превращали и оттисками вы и хвалилися друг перед другом и от нашего плеча и от круглого стола и вся наша мощь и сила и вообще всё было от вашего бабтистского и всю вашу пидерсию мы втираем вам и на вас похожих и сны а мир и во всём мире и сасите и тот кто с кулаком и тюрьмы и вас козлами и назвали мы и в стойло и сучек вы и приручили и нет больше Егорки и нет многих а многих мы отговорили и вам и многим в могилы

It all depends whether they mean something to you, i mean i have five and they all mean something

Which is why you see women aged 16-50 with septum rings.

Machine translation af

Че лезешь, ебанашка? Учи язык как человек, или вообще не лезь нахуй

life is meaningless. just get dumbass tattoos and quit thinking you're special

truth

That's dynamite uncle faggot, see you at the next reunion you can tell me all about it again

Almost means nothing. Almost means you are a fucktard, therefore proving all the anons right

So many cool things to do in life and you chose this shit?

Nothing wrong with something on your shoulder or a place that's covered by clothing while you're at work. But people covered in that shit are just trying to show how badass they are to the world and they're fucking unemployable losers.

Good thing I have only one sibling... and he's sterile.

yeah, there are 55 year old nurses at the hospital i work at with nose studs. It's fucking sad

Gay

whats his numba???

и тебе гаду конец и вам всем кто приехал и тот кто внизу ты питушок и время и ваша студия и вам в адлере тоже всем конец вы угарите и я для вас гадов такой конец приготовил и ждите и я сам приеду и деревянным вас выебу и потом вы все умирайте а обработка и картинки я вам меняю

Insecure people tend to hate things that are silly to hate.

Obvious retard.

I'll admit some of them are cool.
most of them are dumb looking.
Lately ive notice tats on people in the stupidest places. calves, thighs, back fat, necks and faces

people who look weird from the start
I'm fat & lumpy
I'm skinny and was abused
grew up in bumfuck and want to look edgy
people who didnt get any attention as children
people who cry out for attention
The "i'm a unique flower" types

pick one

I used to love septum rings. Then every woman in the world decided that it's the norm.

>Girls with piercings are hot
90% of girls i know have piercings, ugly girls usually pierce their face

they're less common than nose studs, so take solace in that haha

I will never get why these people hate tattoos in general.
No one loves attention whores with full sleeves and make-up except themselves, but it doesn't mean that anyone who has a tat is a fag

You have obviously no life experience whatsoever.

There is no valid generalization. There is no distinctive target group for tattoos. Nowadays, literally everyone and anyone has a tattoo. I have met low lifers and idiots with tattoos, I have met medical doctors, psychologists, highly trained and educated people with tattoos, and anything in between.
I have never realised any correlation with psychological anomalies, strange behaviour, need for attention or whatever the idiots in this thread spew out.
We don't live in the fucking 1800s anymore. Having a tattoo is nothing out of the ordinary, nothing that asks for attention, nothing that marks you as part of a certain social group or whatever.
For those who hate on tattooed people resp. think or talk bad about them, I can only give the advice to get out of their fucking basements more often and actually interact with people instead of "education" themselves on the internet.

вас сегодня я избивать приеду и плеть моя она не добрая а ты лоханева и ты роменская пельмени ели из дитя маленького он был человеком и ждите вы перемен сегодня я сам буду за вами и следить и гадить но в самый нужный для вас момент вы убежите я вас уничтожу

Yeah good thing, don't need a lot like you running around almost getting into MENSA

Ramen

Tattoos and piercings are just awful. It's really disappointing when a perfectly attractive person ruins their body by doing that.

All natural skin with no protruding metal is the most attractive.

It makes people think that they are tougher or harder than they are. I have tattoo, thus I can kick ass.

It's a pretty good way to let people that aren't fucked up know not to waste their time on them.

this is true. however "normal" they're becoming, it's really sad when a gorgeous body is marred by (often shitty) ink, and even worse, piercings

все портфели и вся индустрия в обработанном виде и вы чмошники никуда от меня неденетеся и вы с боровой сами и друг друга пишите и спасаться вы небудите всё только начинаеться ваши головы всегда видно мне и они светяться и даже на глубине и в океане есть вода а вы её травите вам конец и было так однажды но вера и по вере было и по надежде было и любовь вас тронула и вы стали ножиком по живому и травить и всё это много миллионов лет но добро я и сегодня этап развития для вас навечно остановился я перешёл в наступление и гробы и катарга и страх вы несумели быть людьми хорошими а мне судить и спрос мой и гнев мой вы узнаете и сегодня и завтра и послезавтра и рим и римские легионы и их я уебал и никто и никогда в суе моё имя непроизнесёт и навсегда вы все алчные и насильники и убийцы и те кто врачи они обработаными были и многие из всемирной ассоциации слепых будет убит и конец всему вашему вздоху

Ever stop to consider that, that is the reason you did not get excepted?

Down here in Louisiana, it's either a septum ring or a hoop in the nostril. Either way, it's bullshit 90's grunge, hipster bullshit. I miss the era of this millennium where only badass punk rock bitches had piercings with three foot technicolor mohawks and bullet belts.

Machine translation makes almost no sense, and there is no way you can trick anyone with that.

Fuck off

I have a face tat and I'm doing quite well, thanks.

Saddens me when I see women with tatts, literally tramp stamp eveything. Both males and females. :/

People with tats are twats

What does this triangule means?

Cheers m9

What a progressive society we have today. Even people with mental illnesses can have a chance at a decent life.

This.
Im in a class of 26 people and 6 of them have tatoos. They are only 18 years old so probably some of them will get a tatoo in the future. How can 25+% of people be categorized in the same group?

Mum says they are for trash

It detracts from their natural uglyness.
Its a gimmick like fat chicks with tats.
or nerds with tattoos

i love Lagwagon.
good taste

this

Your grammar....

ты гарри и помни и ты сука и сам и у андрея бойко и тот кто с тобою и был и ты гарри у андрея и у его отца выкачивал стволовые клетки а ты элла и отзванилась нам но в кишинёве и я и моя семья и никогда и не жили а вообщем вы уже и полностью но есть и нюансы и они и будут и скоропостижно и ты элла и твой сын гарри и истлеете и за один день вас и может нестать а тебя элла и разлагатся и ты будешь ты элла и ты гарри но без гроба и в больницу а андрей бойко и ели дыша а ты гарри его сковородой и по голове и его отцу а квартиру ты гарри обчистил и иди пидар и его сестру вы и ненайдёте а если ты или ты элла и ты гарри и арсену багаряну и в дуплете мы и вас и того кому вы и продовали клетки а продовали вы аруту и он и скажет но перед нами вы все и гавно и быстрыми шашками и в пешечном строю и хуй вы и пока и отсасываете и матери ваши и сёстры и вы и в гавне и хуй сасать а правда и очень она велика а вам нужно и только всем в гробы и элла иди и купи гроб или ты его закажи и чтобы и в овале была середина и помни карлен тебя элла увезёт но в свете и в ад и тебя арсен а гарри останется и на столе вы и убивали а стол тот и вынесли и он и исчез а ты гарри и навсегда и по земле и ты и не шёл и вы с ним и попрощайтеся

one tattoo can be okay depending on how big it is and where it is. it's those people that have giant retarded things covering their whole neck or leg or something that makes them look trashy. I knew a girl that wanted to get a giant ass tattoo of her cat on her thigh like wtf?

Not much. I made these and couple others in different time of my life, just to set a reminder.

Works for me, and I don't show them off anyway. You see it's not the case

Like you do much in life, fucking nigger.

Itsoktocry is way better yo.

Tramp stamps are pretty damn unsexy imo, but they are easy lays.
An earring or something is fine. Not big on gauges. My dick is pierced, and dig chicks with nip rings.
Beyond that, I'm not big on extremes.

Dude, Lagwagon is the shit. I got to see them a year ago. My friend's band opened for them.

the illunimatrix

Part of why i dont drink anymore.

Or tatoos with tatoos

Honestly don't care, lots of my coworkers have tats and I was thinking of getting one in a year or two once I have enough money and finished the design.

>your logic is completely flawed
What logic? All he did was state an opinion, that those who have tattoos are on average less educated than the general population. I'd have to agree with that analysis. I know some really smart tattooed people, but most I've known were significantly below average intelligence.

I think tattoos are ok as long as they are easily hidden but I think women should be banned form having tattoos and limited to piercings in the ear only.

I can appreciate original and well-done tattoos, but it's almost always unoriginal and shitty.

>White girl with feathers/birds/trees/kanji/etc.
>every fucking 4-chord-on-guitar-knowing skank with that music clef heart on the back of her neck
>douchebag with koi/tribal/etc.

interesting choice

And someone who goes by statistics is called a fucking sheep. Try making your own assessments instead of subconsciously looking for the pattern in what you read.

I prefer simple meainingless tatoos 1000 times over meaningful elaborated tatoos

cover it with something else you bastard

I was 16 once too. Tats are simply attention whoring, nothing more.

They certainly aren't expressions of individualism, since every god damned retard out there has one.

They also aren't for "memorials" or any of that bullshit. Because if you need a picture on your body to remember something important, then it must not have been that important.

The truth is you want other people to look at you and give you attention, because you are too boring and your personality sucks too bad to be genuinely interesting.

But that's ok, you have every right to be stupid. You do whatever you like :)

This

That'd go great with my friend's tattoo of a toilet.

"Shit life"

Fuckyeah.

Allah ackbar

я властелин колец а вы все скупердяи и теперь вы и невспомните ни меня ни моего коня он белый и имя ему мой конь и конец вашим посиделкам вы задохнётесь два раза а потом уже смерть и сколько вас уродов я сегодня ухайдокал и хахахатулька она у вас с жопы висит и хорошо и да я так ведь говорю и просто я хороший и знаю про каждого а милиция или полиция это они вас всегда уберают чтобы или молчали или умирали мне вы ненужны мне хорошо идти и ехать я могу и на самолёте и на поезде и хоть на арбе

Thank you. Atleast it is not a tribal tattoo or some shit like that.

Planning on doing that. However, no moneyz in the bank for a long time.

Pathetics

I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

oh you dear sweet child

Attention seeking edgy fags that will look like complete clowns when they get old.

Do you have pic? sounds hilarious.

>Almost getting into the ultimate pseudo-intellectual-circle-jerking association.
Color me impressed user.

Dont think it changes one aspect on the person if anything it makes them more interesting being a canvas for art

That doesn't answer the question.

The only reason to ink something on your skin is wanting to show it to other people. Which of course implies that you're either a low self-esteem attention whore who wants to look like a special snowflake, and easily impressionable person that's susceptible to peer/societal pressure or have a very bad taste and genuinely think tattoos look nice

as for piercings, i like them on women but nothing too much. gf has many holes in her ears and a belly button piercing. difference is that you can remove most piercings with no damage after you get tired of them

*Educating

Oh fuck pics of that please. I want to see your stupidity

Shouldn't you be sucking Putin's cock or something?

And the other one on the other forearm both designed by myself

Piercing are attractive as long as it's not a complete overkill, tattoos are cool if they're either subtle or simply look good on the person

вам с лескова и ты и твои и они твои дети элла и твой сын и он и гарри а по сети он и гад и выебаный и на всех вас и есть и у нас и вопросы и к вам багаряны с гоголя и к тебе вика а вика тоже твоя дочь элла и ей и мы и со следственного комитета и от нас и ко всему вашему и в параграфе и сказано но не вам его листать и идите и хороните уродину а ты элла и помни вы убийцы граждан и россии и с снг и с узбекистона и с казахами вы тоже но не смогли а так ты сука ты элла и сын твой гарри и пиздой крутите но без денег в кармане а ты гарри и бегай и метайся чертила

At least it's not a dick 8===0

So using your own observation and statistically analyzing your surroundings is not making your own assessments. ok

Not at all. Phone is broken. Going to get a new one today. I have it on a memory card in my phone. I'll upload later, I suppose.

as long as it's just a few of them (three max) and they're not visible when you're wearing formal clothing I'm cool with it

Tattoos are Ok if they have meaning to the person, piercings are fucking dumb

That tatt is shit

Prove it

was this inspired by Tim and Eric explaining the universe?

Damnit man...

Done.
There you go.

That is true and i am very happy about that.

Probably wont be here but he and i will cross paths and our cooperation is gonna change the world, im sure.

ты элла хачатуровна с баила и через двор и соскачила но с хуя у валерки и валерка твой родненький брат и ты гарри и наблюдал но в шкафу встроенном в стенку а после ты чварливо ебался и тоже с валеркой и сегодня день тот и в тот самый 1987 год ты там и был но мы были и дедушка и помни тот человек и ты его изнасиловал но с помощью валерки и валерка сегодня умер а ты сука ты элла бегай и руки к небу и дрожите и вы багаряны а после мы и приедим и кол вам но в аду и вобьём но люди и они окружающие но вас они к себе неподпускали и неподпустят а вы шлюхи и смотрите вы с крылавское или ты с базарной улицы уехал а куда а туда куда ты сучка ты гарри и продал но как и кто ты такой ты гарри и чёрт замыленный в бане и пизда у тебя и вместо члена и хуй и саси пидар и ты у альберта и выкачивал а розу мы и спасли но дом вообще ты непродовал и читая и с вами будет происходить и чтото вроде ужасного

Thanks. I'm sure there's some underlying tone of sarcasm in this. But, I'll just take it for face value as a half-hearted compliment.

People always think they have great tattoo ideas...

agreed desu senpai

I would want to beat his ass tell he admitted how much of a faggot he looks like. Gosh damn wigger

Oh shut up. Left to their own devices women make terrible choices.

No wonder you didn't get in

That was before I had the dot shading. And no I just designed it high one day and liked it it connects my love for nature space geometry symmetrical things

You said you were agreeing with an assessment. Which means that someone else has already made said assessment. Not your own original thought, obviously.

most men do too, most people are retarded

Nothing against them really.
Fuck it. It's their body why should I give a fuck?

I bet you know nothing about nature, space, geometry and so on...

um, which part is the symmetry?

is that a gatz piece?
>black user
>blunt

how unique.

I used to think they were cool when I was a teen and tried to hang out with people like it, I got many friends over the years who would have many tattoos and piercings. Nothing became out of those people, I went to college and became a typical right-wing asshole in their eyes while they stayed in that same little town to rot and complain

Looks like you have a shitty drawing on your arm. Congrats.

This guy understands Cred Forums

Well.... they don't make that much of a difference for me.
There are assholes with and without tatoos, and there are good ppl with or without both.
I know alot of tatooed people. Both small and more like total body coverage incoming, and the tatoos dont make any difference imho.

Now, as a straight male there IS the hot or not factor to consider on the grills.
It often looks kinda slutty with many tatoos, so I ofc approve of that. Piecerings in the face? Dont realy care for, nor mind.
Pierced nipples? Shit yeah, son!

It isn't my body, i don't care what they do to their own. why do you guys care so much?

Just like most things its fine in moderation

>both designed by myself
>double failure

mfw: having to have that shit on you every moment of your entire life....kek

Long

the triangle????
i know plenty about each of those subjects
and ive had art in galleries sell for hundreds of dollars and you guys are literally the first people ive heard hate on it. many people dont believe so but you are entitled to an opinion

ill love every second of it lol

Not a problem for him, he thinks it's ok to show how deep is his insights of life through his great tattoo.

i want to make two tattoes one in each arm
>Left arm with a mechanical version of arm bones
>Right arm with an accurate anatomic model of my bones

But I must find a fucking tattoo god to do that and look nice. So I'll keep dreaming

I would like to get a tattoo like this. I don't have none right now. It should mean my problem with the drugs. They look very good but the thorns don't let you leave.

It's because Cred Forums tells the truth no matter how hard it is.

This nigga got a tattoo of some noodles on his back. DAMN BRUH!!

LIL PEEP!

right????
i dont need to verify my accomplishments to people on /b lol

Simple piercings and tattoos are primo.
At least people with those can still find a decent-ish job if they're not dumbasses.

Even considered getting a small tattoo on my forearm

I have alot of white power tats, like SS on my chest, and rebel flag on my arm, two iron crosses, and Ilsa on my leg.

It's the fucking flying spaghetti monster.

Fucking newfags.

faggot here

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i wouldnt consider those retarded scribbles on your arms accomplishments bro..

dont ask for truth if you get butthurt from it.

I watched that movie, was pretty hot

I don't care. If it doesn't effect me or my loved ones, I really don't care about it.

looks like a blond female Michael Jackson

For you

>newfags
Bitch, that isn't even as associated with 4chinz as it is with tumblr and Fedora atheist fags. Muh euphoria.

every snowflake is special

>calling people newfags
>2016

That tat still looks like noodles on your back nigga. sue your shitty tattoo artist for the botched rendering beause that shit is noodles bruh....kek

my sides hurt

I really don't understand the logic on this board or what kind of people collectively think this way. The shit that people swim in here is factually cringey and worse fucking shit than the "type" of person people usually conjure up in their head that think are more susceptible to getting tattoos.

I will probably get one once I finish toning up. I really don't see how it's "attention seeking" negatively. Some look pretty damn cool, but there are a hell of a lot that are just fucking awful, plain awful and shit. I mean, I saw some kid who had tattoos all over his body, with tons of different things meshed together, one of them including Jack Skellington. Yeah I think that's pretty fucking stupid honestly, why the fuck would you get Jack Skellington on you for life? Do you fucking masturbate to the NBC? But really, the whole general thing about it is most certainly not bad by any means. I used to have ear piercings, but I took them out because I can never stand anything on or in my body for more than a few days, jewelry wise.

KEK, I like the intention, but no!

That shirt is a fucking disgrace

Your an inbred disgrace. If you pursued any higher education beyond your shit-tier rural high school or GED program I would be sincerely shocked

What does that image signify to you and how does it do that?

Why does it make you so angry?

They should all be murdered.

You're the only type of person that needs to be murdered, by being tied up and brutally pelted.

primitive
tat inks in some have long term health risks
nose rings,a girl with a butterfly on her ankle w/ floppies? cute,a single nose jewel? cute.
an arm tat for guys? ok

Tats are cool. I don't like piercings though. But everyone can do what they want anyways

>tat inks in some have long term health risks
You're the type of person that doesn't eat red meat because it can "potentially" ruin your health, because you listen to every article and take everything bone for bone. You're fucking retarded.

Depends on the tattoo's/piercings.

My gf has a few tats but they're discrete: One on the top of her foot, one on the side of her calf, one on her ribs and one on her wrist. When she's dressed for work, you'd have no idea she has any. They're tasteful and easy to display when she wants to but they're not blasted across her face as a show to the world.

All ya'll saying anyone with tattoos is trashy are clearly scared little suburbanites who don't have the balls to get any themselves and are, once again, looking to define whole swaths of people based on some silly identifier.

some look decent, some look ridicolously stupid. skinny people with tattoos look nice, though

Your tattoo is a good example of the fact that neonazis tattoos are usually shite. That's because any tattoo artist with self respect tell them to fuck off.

im not butthurt lol its a simple tattoo with just lines and dots. nothing compared to what i put on paper/canvas

I think I banged ur gf once

nice nails

Here's mine

prove it's yours by drawing a penis in her mouth with a sharpie please

fuck man. i really want to smoke some bud right now. i would try to scrape again, but i already scraped like twice. somehow though i always get enough for a good buzz, but i'm not sure thatll happen this time

People without tattoos are more unique nowadays, which is funny because every faggot ever and teenage girl wants them so they can be unique.

If you have tattoos, fine. But if you have shitty tattoos all over your arms or where people can see, I instantly think you're a dumpster diving attention whore.

I personally find it unattractive, if it's excessive.

face tattoos are stupid

but this gets me rock hard

>off natural color hair
>cow nose piercing
>ubangi tier ear stretchers
>tattoos covering every inch of her but her face

Error multiple personality disorders detected.

No drawing utensils around me user.

>he never said anything about the woman except for her tattoos
>let me analyze her xD haha she is so scene totally not my type
ok

And I enjoy all that.

Yeah, I'm a degenerate faggot, but I'm okay with that.

I don't think she is scene. I just think she is a fucking idiot, and it is highly likely she is not mentally stable.

dang it

this

Good, someone has to, so they can keep them away from the actual thinking population.

I salute you sir.

It's great if you are the next rock star or play pro sports. If you are the other 99.9% of the population you'll likely being working a shit job for minimum wage. There are a few exceptions of course. If we have an opening at our business and an applicant comes in with facial tattoos and excessive piercings when they leave their resume goes right in the garbage. Plus how cool is Rick and Morty tattoo on your neck going to be when you are 60

>This nigga got a tattoo of some noodles on his back. DAMN BRUH!!
Why are you talking like that? Is it supposed to be funny or are you mentally challenged?

fucking kek

so true

> it is highly likely she is not mentally stable.
Why do you always go for this? She has a tattoo, she is automatically mentally unstable. She has a cow ring, oh dear lord she fucks guys on the street.

Where the fuck do you come up with this?

I really don't care. It doesn't affect my life in any way. If you've got the luxury of sitting about and hating something so pointless, then you're living a life of pure ease.

I wish I got my Phd from the school of Cred Forums.

Hey, that's cool with me, man. I like not being stuck in 1940.

Never met anyone with more than 2 or 3 tattoos that was right in the head and wasn't a complete degenerate idiot with 0 prospects in life. Also I oversee and conduct interviews for potential employees at my work, and we immediately disregard people like this. Its literally policy.

Especially ones covered in piercings.

And this thread is hilarious, Cred Forums looks like its getting more facebook by the day.

>Error multiple personality disorders detected.
>it is highly likely she is not mentally stable.
since when being edgy is a mental disorder?

Why? As long as they do not hinder the person wearing them in any way, like facial tattoos, I don't see a problem with it.

I have tattoos and successfully defended my dissertation last week.

No you're stuck in the 80s/90s where tattoos and piercings were cool and edgy.

I'm lmaoing @ your life kiddo

I'm not that user, but if you sit around and get angry cuz other people have tats, your life ain't much to sneeze at either bub.

> What I think is attractive is the most attractive, you must also think this.

they're okay
as long as they aren't anything gross

I think it looks like shit alot of the times when I see one, but there are some really good looking. Might get one if I get a bit buffer and can come up with a good motive

To each their own. All of the next generation are going to rebel by not having tattoos.

>QUIT LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, nothing new here.

I'm posting on my phone while on break. I just came here to make fun of you losers. Its nice to make fun of people that are clearly in a lower station in life than you.

There's never a black or white answer to any of these "what do you think of x" threads, if you believe so then you're naive.

Tattoos and piercings are fine to some degree, everyone will have differing opinions and tastes regarding them. Tattoos CAN be a wonderful way of expressing yourself, something you believe in, preserving a memory, or simply using your own body as a canvas for an art style you enjoy.

Piercings are always going to be less understood and more risque, as they don't often necessarily "mean" anything though they can still be appreciated by people who find them attractive for fetish/body mod reasons.

That being said there will always be people who take these to tasteless extremes by filling their face with metal and splattering their body with expletives, current trends/media, or just walk into a tattoo parlor on a whim and pick something out of a book.

>thinks others are beneath him
>has to put others down just to feel good

Hmm, doesn't make much sense but I'll let you roll with it. Don't wanna burst such a fragile bubble.

They've been edgy for 2000+ years.

The fact that you see tattoos as edgy probably gives you the mentality of a high school kid who sits in the back on his class with a pack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, murmuring to yourself how everyone is dumber than you are. I bet you have a pencil 'stache to.

Same thing at my work. Any visible tattoos, or piercings aside from ear piercings, are an immediate no go. My boss will absolutely not hire them under any circumstance. Even if they have a degree in the field, he doesn't care.

> Has one of the most extreme piercings
> Doesn't like extremes.

If you ain't Stitches you have shit tatoos.
youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

You're right, I have the mentality of a high school kid, you got me hahahahaha.

Just kidding faggot.

Save up for that next tat bruh, so you can look totally inked out xD, make sure to post about it on facebook for likes too.

breaks over later losers

>runs away after spazzing out hard

Nothing new here.

>That tat still looks like noodles on your back nigga
>sue your shitty tattoo artist for the botched rendering beause that shit is noodles

Oh noooo, a flying spaghetti monster tat that looks like NOODLES ? Fucking pump the brakes y niggah this is flooring my ass that shit is so unexpected motherfucker I don't know what to do, bettr sue that scamming tattoo artist piece of shit for doing exactly what I asked him to do.

unless you're stitches yes

Pretty much everywhere I worked adheres to this. Luckily all my tattoos are not visible unless I'm shirtless.

Funny seeing fags coming in for interviews without an inch of skin visible thinking their actually going to get a job.

So many welfare idiots covered in tattoos.

>Replying to the wrong comment

Have fun at Wal-Mart

why do you get a tattoo of a native american when you have no connection to that culture what so ever?
i bet you are one of those whitebread assholes who think, being 1/64 cherokee makes it ok...

this is so incredibly disrespectful.

WTF IS THAT?!?

And you are almost not a fucking tattooed faggot. Almost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Oh shut the fuck up you pretentious losers. Your jobs are street worthy, stop trying to act high in front of your Cred Forums groupies.

I forgot how you're supposed to wear wife beaters and skater shorts to job interviews.

He's white, trying to act like he's a lesser species. This is rich. What a loser.

Was in a relationship with a girl covered in tats and piercings.

Literally the worst experience of my fucking life. Now I avoid everyone like that essentially, and I'm much better off.

I don't actually give a fuck if you have tattoos, but I'm just not going to associate with you. And like some anons in here have said, good luck getting a higher tier job. There's a reason you almost never see people in very high tier positions with tattoos, unless they own the business.

>Health admin assistant
>street worthy

Uh, no. The hospital I work for will literally not higher you if you have tattoos visible.

Get used to it

That burn.

>Why does it make you so angry?
It's not just the image, it's the fact that you are tarnishing all white peoples reputation with your blind hate. Your decked out in "power tats"? Fucking trash

How about spelling like a retard, is that allowed?

Most tats and piercings are fine. Then there are the attention seeking turds, everyone can spot them. They are the ones who would say they wouldn't care if the lawyer, defending a family member on a murder trial, had face and neck tats.

They cant see how I spell on Cred Forums but they can see your garbage triforce tattoo =^)

>that MJ nose

But what if I can't even triforce?!

tattoos are cool unless theyre on your face.
and neck tattoos are only cool if youre a famous musician or something like that.

I think they're hot, the more the better. It's usually a mark or somebody whose easy or freaky, both of which are pluses in my book.

If you don't like them then good for you, I don't give a fuck. There's plenty of boring bitches that will give you those 2.3 kids you want in the suburbs why they slowly suck away your will to live; good luck with that.

then we have a serious dilemma my friend

I ate a sandwich once and it didn't taste very good, so now I avoid eating all sandwiches because they might all taste the same as that one.

That's how retarded you sound. How's it feel to be retarded, user?

>a bunch of low lives they are with no future and a shame for mankind
you mean that as only people with hand or face tattoos, right?

Degenerates. Low Lifes. Jobless.

i don't give a flying fuck honestly

it's such a common thing now i can't exactly differentiate between them and people who don't have them.

the only difference - face tattoos are 98% for degenerate prison scum and 2% for circus performers and way-into-the-lifestyle tattoo artists/enthusiasts. i don't mind the latter 2%.

Is that so? The hospital I visit has someone with tattoos visible, and he looks highly professional.

You don't do anything remotely intelligent or high. You need to shut the fuck up, and stop coming here.

I've erased the ability to have a bad experiences with shitty human beings again, and I'm much better off for it so far.

Stay angry faggot

You sound like an old worn out, bummed father who got cheated on by that same exact person. I feel sorry for you, highly ignorant.

>Jobless.
I used to work at a grocery store, and the owner of the entire store had a sleeve.

there are still really good jobs out there where it doesnt matter too much what you look like.

just passing by, but wanted to say you sound like a massive edgelord.

But you don't deny being retarded, yeah?

Depends on his position, but almost everyone that works at a hospital is going to look "professional", except for the janitor. Even the people who work under me and don't do anything important and aren't trusted to do shit, look professional.

Also I manage accounting services and reporting, help oversee projects that the hospital is working on, help my boss allocate funding, write policies, and work with the state's health council.

You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Stay min wage faggot.

>I've erased the ability to have a bad experiences with shitty human beings again, and I'm much better off for it so far.
No you didn't. You didn't erase anything in your life. You're still just as pathetic, but with an added bonus. You feel the need to praise the nonexistent changes in your life on Cred Forums, because you're that much better off, right?

You're fucking pathetic. I can imagine you right now, having a conversation with a group of people, and someone sticks up for you and unknowingly reveals their tattoo on their upper arm. You go into an autistic fit and everybody just looks at you like you're mentally disabled.

I see a bunch of beta faggots on here who've obviously had some dude with tattoos fuck their girl. Assuming they ever had a girl to begin with.

>I've erased the ability to have a bad experiences with shitty human beings again
not really. people without tattoos can be horrible people. your logic is retarded

>and someone sticks up for you and unknowingly reveals their tattoo on their upper arm. You don't say anything because you're actually a faggot who is only vocal on Cred Forums

This is actually

Nope, I just avoid him from that point on.

>Hey, is X going to be there?
>"Nah dude, he is an annoying faggot that thinks way too highly of his own tattoos".
>Alright, I'll be there then

Simple as that. Sorry you got so triggered from me not associating with shitters user, reply to this post again about how pathetic I am, its funny.

>You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.
Just like you did when you said they wouldn't hire anybody with tattoos? That's high bullshit if you ask me, and now you're just backpedaling by stating it depends on the position.

How the fuck am I supposed to believe you do any of that, when you can't even follow a simple chain of events on Cred Forums? You're insanely fucking stupid.

All you fucking do, is check patients at the desk. You're literally a fucking tard.

That's not how it happens at all, and that situation has actually never happened in your life. I'm not triggered, I'm just finding the time to insult you easily with something logical by analyzing the astounding posts you can conjure up. You really think highly of yourself, when in fact you take part in nothing public because you sound like a straight up fucking pussy.

You really do act like a fucking prepubescent nigger and I would punch your fucking gut.

Oooooo tattoos... you so edgy!!!

I dont care either way, but as an oldfag, here is what I have seen over the years. Your taste will change. Just like the clothes you wear and the music you listen to. Your clothes and music may be similar 20 years down the road, but most likely it will differ. Tattoos are just to permanent for my liking. I know the average b tard is under 20 and 40 seems like light years away......but it isnt. Proceed with caution.

>admin assistant

Literal cuck. Good job.

Full sleeves here, full leg pieces. Also a netsec professional. I travel to a lot of customers and help harden their networks. 30-40 prevent of IT pros I meet have tattoos. I am always well respected and I don't hide my tattoos. I also make a little over 140k a year in the US. So the argument that it keeps you from getting a good job is invalid. In today's market place what you know will trump how you look if you have a skill that I'd in demand.

>Tl;Dr: lots of tattoos, 140k+, stay mad.