OK Cred Forumsggots I'm not gay but this trap for some reasons turns me on! Does any trap lover know his/her name?

OK Cred Forumsggots I'm not gay but this trap for some reasons turns me on! Does any trap lover know his/her name?

Also, super-feminine traps thread (maybe there are others traps so feminine and sexy!)

I support the motion of my fellow senator and request to push this bill to the floor asap.

10/10 would fuck her brain out then suck her cock.

she is from russia

ITT OP is actually a faggot

Katya Pero

just google it op - id332603304

if User_sex = Op_sex
then disp( 'Nigga you gay')
else disp( 'sauce?' )

The only time I've been able to get hard from a trap was when they were essentially void of any masculine features, especially the face.

Try Pinkbubble. She doesn't have many videos, none fucking, only one cumming. But how a man could be that feminine is beyond me.

Daily reminder that traps are extremely boring and the only reason they are intresting is because of groups of spergs adoring them while thinking they are not really gay.

Comming from a homo.

A cold beer and trap threads on Cred Forums. Life is perfect.

Lately, my fav has been Stasha Shatalova.
I love jerking it to her vids with twinks!

Jealous

Of what?

>Katya Pero
C'mon she's sexier than my ex gf shit (and my ex gf was so hot) !

OP here, just joking, only in this photo is sexy...

I'm glad I am not a gay faggot!

Hype beast alert

This barely got trendy to fap to

I like Yasmin pintaga"lee"

It starts with just one picture, then you are sucking dick in bathroom stalls for money. Sorry man, youre a fag!

>Hype beast alert
What does that even mean?
>This barely got trendy to fap to
Not sure what you mean by that, either.
Clarify?
Genuinely curious... I just like the way she looks, and as I'm bi, I also like watching the twinks.

He name is Imake Stratemengayfags

It only was looking so feminine, they I saw her/his penis and it was horrible!

i c a man

enjoy my katya pero fap collage

I follow yasmin on snapchat. Posts dudes getting fucked by her on occasion.