Can I get a sauce on this?

Can I get a sauce on this?
Also, sauce thread.

Sauce?

was just some slut on younow who was streaming her and her friends getting ready for a party beforehand. She starts twerking and shit i think her name was like Amanda, dunno last name. I got a bunch of webms of her but not on this laptop i brought with me on vacation

Miranda stocks just google her

yo i found the sauce

vimeo d0t com slash 114853841

You mean:
google nigger

Here you fucking pathetic beta nigger.

time to fuck me some dumb slut bitch

can i get a red baron pizza?

Is younow still around? That shit was poppin like 2 years 2-3 years ago. Tons of those threads on here. Of course that's when Cred Forums still had an inkling of hope. I wish I didn't still come here ={

Pretty sure she's a coalburner now.

I have the whole younow stream its 20min they flash ass for a second a Kiss abit that's it

Nvm wrong vid

Ok

remember cerockford twerking? still got the vids?

do you guys remember that one girl who also had a great ass and was posted all the time on Cred Forums but lost an eye not too long ago? i think she has an italian name or something and was really popular

I just found 3 minute mashup of the whole younow stream
In like 5 minutes on google

new to me..anybody got anything

Kevleena?

holy shit dude yes thank you

that's the one who lost an eye, right?

now what's the name of the one that had a pic in front of a mirror in a locker room at her school with screenshots from her facebook where she says "i'm 13"? i think she's the one with an italian sounding name, portollecio or something

Dunno about her losing an eye but the rest sounds about right. Think the other is Danielle (Daniella maybe?) Portusiello