Any opiate users?

Any opiate users?

Pretty seasoned here on hydrocodone and some oxy.

Came across some 4mg dilaudid.

What am I in for?

You're gonna be underwhelmed. Take around at least 10mg dilaudid to feel it. Also how much did you pay for it?

im prescribed them for my pains and have been sce i was 16
( 22 now)
tramadol and co-codamol

It was a friend hooking me up it was like 3 bucks a pill. Which around here 10mg Norco's are like 4-5 so I took it.

So how underwhelmed is underwhelming?

nignogbump

Well if you're "seasoned" then you probably have a decent tolerance. 4mg won't break through a tolly barrier. Unless you want to shoot it. But you should never swallow dilaudid. Oral has the worst BA. Always shoot or snort.

BA?

You are aware Dilaudid only comes in IV form , right

At the height of my tolerance I was slamming like 10 10MG Hydro and not feeling anything. Got pretty heavy into oxy 20's and built a tolerance to those. Ive been off them for about 8 months so my tolerance has probably gone down a bit, but I dont think ill be totally fresh to the situation. Never messed with dilly before so naturally I was curious.

Not according to what I was looking at home. I dont have the pills on me or id post.

Bioavailability. How much of the medicine your body absorbs through the method of consumption used.

E.g.:
Oral could give you 20% of the effect
Nasal could give 40%
Plugging could give 60%
IV/IM could give 90-100%

These are all made up numbers, by the way. Different pills and powders have different BA. Like how oxyc/hydroc are better taken orally then nasally.

There are pills and powders, dude. They give pills to cancer patients.

Im glad to say ive never tried plugging, as effective as I hear it is. Mainlining im too much a pussy for..Snorting ive done.

Interesting. Never had the balls to bang anything but im not against snorting in the least.

You are aware you're wrong, right? Why would you even make this post when you don't know what you're talking about?

You're proud that you've never plugged? What, is it a "gay thing"?

Small straw > bills. Bring the tube right to the entrance of your nasal passage so you don't get any stuck in your nose hairs. Just breathe in like you're smelling a flower. If you bang it in like you see in the movies a lot of it might miss your membrane and go straight to the back of your throat. Wasted.

Nah not a gay thing, Id like to think I never let it get ahold of me that hard, Ive seen too many people graduate to shooting that way lol

Lets just say I could get hold of (I believe) 15mg oxy pills
How much would I need? And what would it do? I'm 6ft 150 pounds never done opiates or prescribed meds before.

That's an okay starter dose. You'll feel good. 20mg would be better, but considering your weight, 15 might be just right.

Start off slow, Oxy is no joke when you have no experience with opi, if you get a couple, pop half wait an hour and go from there. Just my advice.

What would you compare it like?

Got some decent experience on several hallucinogens, mdma, xtc, weed and speed.

It's insane how small of a drug an fuck you up so much. Split it in half, at least.

Picture wearing a coat of live kittens. Warm fuzzy goodness.

Split in half and wait an hour.

Heroin.. it's not even a comparison. These pills are chemically similar to heroin. You really haven't done any research have you bro

Just do not, DO NOT, DO NOOOT under estimate the pill. Respect Opiates because they can take a hold of a you like a vicious bitch. I dont say that lightly and I love them. Enjoy responsibly, If you ever get to the point where you start feeling like you need them, its too late.

At your weight with zero tolerance 15 is more than enough dude.

I'm prescribed 7.5/325 that I take on and off as needed. If I take a bunch of time off 7.5 is more than enough to give me a pretty decent buzz and I'm 6'1" 190lbs.

Also 7.5 is good enough so you don't nod the fuck out. I can actually get some shit done and be motivated enough for a few hours.

Are there a lot of girls who would trade sex for free opium? Also how to find them?

Hahaha fuck I know alot of people who would do that. Opi girls are hard to find before they get all fucked up and are basically prostitutes.

Spoken like a true reddit fag

You ever been in a true relationship with Opi's? Don't think you would sing that tune if you went down the black road.

3 years, buster

Sniff it, you might actually feel something. Sniff around15mg for a nice nod

Ah yes, whats your poison? I honestly cant give you a true answer to how long mine was, the first few years were super blurry, and it started around 18...ended like 2 years ago. so like 5 years.

Have no idea. I'm up to 150mg oxycodone or 2 bundles a day. Never had dilaudid

>mfw lsd user

As others have stated, you're incorrect. I have a prescription for them. Cancer. But they can prescribe it for other severe pain too.

I got a bunch of opana Er 20s. I can pop 5 at a time and still feel sick. I tried crushing them in a coffee grinder with no difference in affect. Wat do?

Started with dope. Then hydroc, then anything I could find from there. Note it's just like an opiate cocktail.

Looking back, I smoked some black ONE TIME and it was great. like too great. Again im too much a pussy to IV anything but I can only imagine the greatness.

Plug it! Much better that way trust me op. I've never touched a needle and I won't ever, might as well get the next best thing. I had 2 mg dillys and 4 mg would get me feeling good if it went up the rear. Eating them was a waste

Lsd is the freakin best. Made Ayahuasca b4. I have seen the light.

Not true, it's hydromorphone, and for OP, 4 mg of dilaudid is equal to 20 mg of oxy. BA means bioavailability (or how much of the drug is actually absorbed and used). So for some that consider themselves "seasoned" it's going to rock you and for real seasoned vets of opiates it won't do dick. Just be careful. It's a slippery slope. I started with Oxys and Vicodin, and I thought I was seasoned when 20 mg of oxy didn't get me nodded but got me high. Then I got addicted to heroin and realized what a real opiate tolerance is. I'm in recovery so it's all Gucci. Have fun but be careful.

Cant lie the times I did do LSD were great. Its around shit..10 years since my last dabble.

That's what I wasn't thinking. You'll nod pretty decent off of one. Take half for a buzz, take one to nod off. Don't take more than one if you've never done them.

This

Hahaha dude its the best thing I could comparison I could come up with.

I haven't felt like that in f****** years.

And you just inspired me to do my last two bags. Thanks asshole

Kek

as a former opiate addict i have to tell you guys that reading this makes me sad. i know some of you motherfuckers hate yourselves and i want you to know you can just stop. and to the ones that dont hate themselves yet, dont worry, you will.

ps HAVE A GOOD DAY

You are welcome friend.
God Speed you beautiful bastard.

Now I'm gonna have to take that ride

Great, now I gotta call my dealer.

I salute you OpiBro

Just spent half my check on oxy. Damn it feels good to be a shit stain!

It's such a secure feeling. I could feel safe and comfortable with a gun to my head in a tweaker pad surrounded by law enforcement while I'm nodding off. It's so bad to say because I'm in recovery but I wish I could still dabble but that shit took my life from me.

I know the feeling man, I have never been in recovery (Setting wise) but I kicked a few times cold turkey and it was a nightmare. How long you in?

This hits muh

Take a few valoron everyday since 3 weeks it feels awesome but i am afraid of the day i need to srop