Chubby girls in bikini. Post your pictures here

Chubby girls in bikini. Post your pictures here.

Fine, I'll come out of the shadows, just to give you retards a glance of my eminence, No use fucking replying I don't care for any of you niggers, especially you OP, eat shit. This is our internet, 24 carat vanilla:
A failed utopia that could've been our own personal Erewhon. Now replete with creative cultural niches, harmless shenanigans being reported on the news as massive internet trolling. An all-inclusive rookery for sardonic highbrowed grandiloquent intellectualism. Not to mention the circle-jerking, and to basically 'cast one's hook'. But what really took the final blow on the internet, and this site, was time itself. Social media, and the ever growing anabasis of non-cognizant internet teen street urchins. Sure, maybe SOME can eventually fathom trying to conform, but those who are incapable will bevy and then publicize their own egomaniacal 'dogma'. Casually, it gnaws away at the core and the internet surreptitiously suffers, a lot of people thought it wouldn't impinge them, but they were myopic. The internet is now a reflection of the general populace. As shitty you think this place is, it's not that bad. There simply is no joy to be had in the public square. Don't make more threads like this. This thread was a can of worms. Fucking delete it.
Sage

Fat bitch

More of Fatass

Any pictures of the one on the left?

More of this one. Damn id fuck her hard

She's much thinner on this one... bummer.

This one is better.

Isn't this that one girl some fag posted asking if anons would pay something like 5 grand to fuck? Then when nobody agreed he kept saying he would do it because it was obvious he wanted validation for liking her?

Fuck I would love to break my cock off in her......she's fucking hott

Yup that's her.

Want to see her belly.

FUCK OFF EDGELORD

A little better I guess, but the first one was better. No other angles?

I don't have any

Or did you mean in general, and not in a bikini?

More!

Nope, bikini.

Not in a bikini, but maybe you guys like it.

I'll keep looking, but no promises

Getting fatter, getting better.

fuck more please

incredible, love that body n blonde hair

i heard you liek whale

Nice.

can you dump them all? any nude?

I have one that might be good forbyou, but the file size is too big and I'm on mobile

Obligatory

Resolution is shit because I had to crop a lot of stuff out and it was a small pic. But giant tits are giant

more?

More like this

I do. Continue please