Sup Cred Forums I have 20$ left for food until next Monday, what should I buy so I don't starve?

Sup Cred Forums I have 20$ left for food until next Monday, what should I buy so I don't starve?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y36zINLldyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either nigger dick or ramen. U choose

rice with cheap meat.pasta with pesto or some shit,plain bread with a cheap topping, etc etc etc..

Бичей купи, бля!

Ramen, Easy question faggot.

Ramen?

This guy gets it

Pasta and spaghetti sauce with some cheap hamburger or whatever to throw in, I make shit like this all the time because I'm a Poorfag and it costs me like 5$ for 3 days of food

What food do you have in your cabinets so far, I'm pretty good at living cheap so I'll tell you good dishes to make on a budget.

Also do you like hot sauce

Buy Don't Starve so you won't starve.

dude....I could live for almost a month on $20

>2 loafs of bread I.e 2 for 5
>2 six pack of ramen noodle soup
>2 party size bags of hot chips again >2 /5
2 turkey ham packages

Buy a 5 kg bag of tater tots

I only have 2 cans of alphagetti and 1 pack of beef ramen and a few slices of bread and yes I like hot sauce

Bread, peanut butter, and jelly. It's cheap and it'll keep you fed.

Instant noodles

Nigga you can get big bags of corn dogs for like 8$ and there's more than 20 in a bag.......

20? Fucking pleb. I survived two weeks on 5.
Instant ramen and tap water, baby.

Buy a lot of Ramen and a lot of eggs.

Rice, oatmeal, and chicken breasts. Hell, you could have some money left over for spices too.

buy a few dozen eggs too for the noodle.

This is my go to when I'm broke. I always keep pb and jam in the house for desperate times

>ramen

For fucks sake.

Potatoes 10lb bag $5.99
Spaghetti or pasta 10/ $10 all the fucking time
Heinz spaghetti sauce $.89 always.

This

Here in germany, as a broke student, i have a few simple rules:

3€ - 5€ per kg is ok, everything above is luxury
You need a cheap basis
>potatoes, rice, noodles, bread
with 'flavourful' additions
>spices, sauce, cheese, sausage

ramen is good, and ready to eat cans are cheap, too. 1€ for a hot meal is hard to beat.

Also, very spicy food lowers the perception of hunger.

This. It's way cheaper to make your own pasta dish instead of buying ramen

Just go to restaurants and walk out when the bill is due.

Buy a bunch of tuna cans.

Kek

It's easy to survive when you live with your mom user.

This. Buy whole chicken, throw in potatoes carrots and a modest amount of salt. Boil it. Use broth to make rice. That's like $6 and you can eat it for like 3 days. Eat the soup with potatoes and chicken throw rice in there like cereal. Healthy cheap and delicious

well assuming you can cook, vegan 'mexican' food is cheap as fuck; beans, rice and avocados, make salsa with a couple tomatoes, an onion, cilantro and lime juice,(you can add jalapeño if you want it to be hot) mix this with the avocados(with spices ie cumin) for guac
for the taco 'meat' i soak walnuts, brazilnuts, cashews - roughly chop, flavor with fajitas seasoning from packet and a little bit of salsa.
rice, basically you add rice to pot and double the amount of water bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cover for 10-15, can also do cauliflower rice which is just grated cauliflower (wholefoods sells this for like $8/lb prepared)
the beans i just use a can or if you have time you can sprout them

Also less chance of a stroke from all that goddamn sodium

If you live in California go to a family owned Mexican restaurant. If you ask them they'll usually let you work for food

Also:

Learn to shop. Watch for chick roasts to go on sale for $2.99/lb. And pork butt roasts for $1.99/lb

Chuck roast, potatoes, carrots, a white onion, and a beer (or broth ) make meals for DAYS.

A decent pork roast will make a dozen pulled pork sandwhiches or more.

You can probably get paid for eating google dick.

Alright suggestion, is to eat two meals a day, lunch and dinner. Two cans of alpha get you two meals. But an 80z rice should be around 2.60$, buy 5 ramen. You now have 6 ramen total. Half a ramen and a handful of rice will be a meal (drink the broth it's filling). For protein I suggest buying two cans of black beans, you can either eat them as meal instelf or split them up into the ramen rice (what I suggest). Use hot sauce for flavor in all of it and it'll be tastey.

Ramen. Shit is dirt cheap. You can even buy some fucking eggs for dirt cheap to throw in that shit too.

Dunno about where live but most countries I've been to you can get a few weeks worth of oats for a few dollars. Has protein and fibre you can even cook it water if your desperate.

>putting eggs in ramen

u wot

not OP, but i think i'm going to remember that.
thanks user!

You're missing out. It's really good

Also chili.
6×15 ounce can of red kidney beans $.59
3 lbs of previously or slow cooked $2.99 roast shredded
Chili powder, pepper, salt, cayenne.

Done

Buy a family size waffle box
Buy bread cheese meat
Buy eggs

>put eggs in it
what is Japanese food

1.buy a lot of fruit
2. cut it up
3. freeze it
4. blend with almond milk and protein powder
5.costs more then 20$

I eat rice, chicken and frozen vegetables and it costs me 15 a week OP

check out veganhustle on youtube that guys diet is astounding

*than

Go suck a dick for another 20 op.

you can also fry ramen for a texture change, throw in some frozen veggies and a couple of eggs.

Also rice. if you make extra fry it up amd make fried rice.

potatoes, microwave or fry.

Rice and beans. And the next time you get money buy some spices and stuff and just live off of cheap dry foods like oatmeal, polenta, rice, beans, lentils. Get bulk frozen chicken and you're set to go.

Maybe some frozen veggies as well.

You just crack an egg and cook it with the ramen?

This

I live off this shit literally and it costs me no more than 20 a week for food, helps me save lots of money

Meth

Jail soup aka Ramen Noodles

I wouldn't normally eat ramen without eggs. When done boiling, crack an egg or two in the center and turn down/off heat and cover and let set for 3 - 4 minutes. Also some green onions and any other veg that you have on hand

Just use all your money at once. Than when you get really hungry you can ask your friends. They'll hesitantly do it If you keep asking, and they'll end up getting annoyed and just tell oh to leave them alone. Once you've lost your friends and are dying of starvation, then you should suck dick for money.

ramen, corndogs, lunch meat & cheese, tortillas.

A baked egg. Not boiled.

what's your paypal ill send you €10 because i'm a nice person

Those nuts are expensive. I know this because I buy those. The burrito idea is still good tho

That sounds awful and unhealthy as shit, also cost more than what the rest of the anons are saying, cheap food and learn to cook a little but.

Add chives for a topping, it's good

basically any ethnic food ie chinese, mexican, italian, etc etc

if you want healthy food skip the meat because cheap meat is liable to fuck you up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y36zINLldyQ

>guac
>walnuts, brazilnuts, cashews
>$8/lb prepared
>wholefoods
your advice is utter shit, richfag. that would cost over $20 for one meal

Not op, but it can be done. stand out front of wholefoods and give bj to douchebag vegans for $1.00

i'm not saying to buy it from wholefoods you dumb fuck my point is that you can buy healthy food for cheap and its easy as fuck
its not that hard to grate a cauliflower if you're not too autistic already from eating ramen noodles packets dry

as long as you count calories or at least don't over eat, it won't matter and you'll be fine.

Ramen, $1 bread loafs and peanut butter

also nuts are anywhere from 2-11/lb in bulk sections; usually around $5 and you really don't even need that many of each

also pb with celery sticks is pretty good.

not gaining weight =/= healthy

Lobster

How about you go on a diet? There's a coronation between being poor and fat

realistically first thing on the list should be filtered water, 5 gal $1.25
then you need breakfast - oats , brown sugar, raisins $6
lunch - cut fruit and salad
dinner - steamed veggies over rice or quinoa

Instant chinnese soups dude, cheap and good

Yes this is a perfect compliment. Also get some carrots.

maybe you can get ahold of that abortionist from last night and he can hook you up

Filtered water? Dafuq my nigger?

take this answer for the only answer as i am from /fit/. kek
jokes aside, OATS
plain rolled OATS with MILK
OATS AND MILK
raw oats and milk contains a shit ton of calories and will make u full with a very little amount.
i eat 100g of oats every morning with 400ml of milk. it gets me from 5:30am to 11am no problem

You can't get fat if you can't afford food.........

by the way, raw rolled oats are not only cheap, but they are healthy (as long as you dont eat a shit ton of them as they are extremely calorie dense)

y'all niggas are frigging hedonists
op needs nutrition, not girly flavour and texture and whatnot
buy a bag of lentils and learn to love your boiled, flavourless, nutritious food
buy whole, raw beans in big bags/sacs
never buy canned/processed food, as it is for buyfags who don't know any better than wasting their precious money on something they could cook for cheap

Not OP but thanks for the information you fuckshit.

this as well as this

This

That is just dumb. Ramen costs about 0.49€ a pack here in germany. You need at least two to stuff yourself. For that prize you can get 0.39 or 0.49€ cheap 500g pasta which lasts for two meals.

This is what i said see
Invest in some spices when you have a little extra cash and it won't be flavorless.

Yes!

THIS

Ramen isn't even cheap

Oatmeal is pretty cheap too

diet =/= not eating for a week

Bruh seriously?

Hit up a discount store like Wal-Mart or Aldi, if there are any in your area. Pick up a big bag of rice (brown rice fills you up more), a 30-egg carton, a bag of uncooked lentils, a small container of chopped ham, and a gallon of milk (whole milk for calories).

Boil the lentils with the rice and season to your liking.

Make the rice and season it to your liking (I'm a fan of sesame seeds and scallions). Mix up the eggs to your liking and serve together. At four eggs a day, you'll be eating 28 eggs in the week.

Lentils for protein and fiber.
Rice for complex carbs
Eggs & milk for fat and protein

Will it get repetitive? Yep, but it will keep you alive and nourished for the next week.

3 little Caesars pizzas, oatmeal for the rest you have

Ramen, Vegetables and eggs. That should last you a while and give you plent of different meals you can make.

My bad. I meant cook the lentils with the ham.

Is little Caesar's even considered food anymore?

Hardly but it's a lot of "okay" pizza for $5

True

It's cheap as fuck and lasts for a few meals, no wonder poor people are able to become obese these days

Costco
$9 jumbo hotdogs (13)
$4 buns to go with them (18)
$4 ham or what ever you like
$3 cheese slices

Buy Cup noodles with Pork,Chicken or Beef flavour. They are packed with dried meats and vegetables.

good luck getting obese being poor/student in Denmark.
the cheapest pizza around here is 8 bucks and a decent pizza is at least 12 bucks.
i cant get 1kg of oats 4L of milk and 3 cans of tuna for that shit

What about frozen pizza?
I get a 3 pack for 2,50€ here.

Pasta is 0.14€ for 400 grams here in Finland. My poorfag food choice.

Well shit, that is cheap.

>be poor
>suddenly get crowned king
>afterwards get fat

Learn2Spell you asshat.

yeah, frozen pizza is definitely achieveable at 2,5eur for 3 here too, but its 3 small, if you want 3 large its like 8eur and then u might as well go for take out

I eat 1 meal a day OP and that consists of chicken, rice and frozen vegetables and it costs me around 13$ a week

That's nice for you to help a Cred Forums out

ramen is coated by a cancerous plastic that rarely completely disintegrates before eaten. use the $20 to buy seeds or hunting supplies

If you have a crock pot red beans and flour, beans are 2 dollars for a bag should get like 5 meals out of it atleast

Now I'm wondering how many times a white woman said that to a brother. And whether or not death was involved when Jamike-al got upset.

This. Pasta is cheapest, tnat and potatoes. Pasta with diced bacon/ham(Speck/Schinken) cream cheese and onions is cheap as fuck for someone whos hungry

Get frozen dough, some cheap tomato sauce cheese and whatever toppings you want. Way more and way better.

Might have to help the sauce along some but still.

19 cents a pack at walmart, I'll bet you can find cheaper, also.

Stop being a poor sack of shit

White rice, ground beef, vegetables, spices

You can buy a variety and about a weeks worth of vegetables for less than $10. In fact you could buy

2 potatoes
3-4 bananas
3-4 tomatoes
1 small bag of rice
1-2 apples
1-2 oranges
1 avocado
bag of pasta
1 dozen eggs
1 loaf of bread

and you'll still have +$8ish in change left over.

Cans of beans

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

same here except i got 10€

>Go to a restaurant that brings the ticket to the table and leaves it and you can put your money in and leave.
>Order the biggest meal on the menu, eat part of it and ask for a doggie bag to take the rest home.
>And another one to go.
>Leave $10 in the ticket thingy.
>Casually, but quickly leave with your food.
>Run like hell.
>Enjoy great food for a week.
>Never go back to that restaurant.

I got you..

rice
garlic salt
And maybe some protein if you can afford it

This

OP here and you clearly don't live in ontario bro, food isn't cheap like it is in the states

Peanut Butter and tortillas

I live in San Francisco CA the second most expensive city to live in the US (next to NY, NY)

I just purchased a handful of brussel sprouts, a head of broccoli, two apples, two zucchini, two sweat potatoes, and 3 bananas for $5.02

pot noodle fam
plenty of flavours

For myself I eat just basmati rice, cheap spaghetti or short pasta... Canned tuna, cheap bread maionese and frozen hamburgers... Cheap wine too... I usually spend 6€ a day for lunch and dinner and the morning just one espresso... If you smoke try to buy tobacco and roll it yourself

nigga who is this