Is it weird that I like when my girlfriend rims or eats my ass?

Is it weird that I like when my girlfriend rims or eats my ass?

No. You gay, and thats ok.

I think its weird that there are guys that dont like this

I wish my girlfriend still did this.

'cause "gay" means "happy" and "happy" means "gay"

Come here babe. Eat some of my shit, then kiss me in the mouth.

no, why would it be weird that you like something that feels goddamn incredible?

>Not cleaning your ass with wipes or a bidet.

HYGIENE
Y
G
I
E
N
E

love it

This

this

It's love it
Why is that cock shopped?

I'm Bi, first time doing anal stuff, dude rimmed my ass. Single best experience I've ever had in bed.

Same.

Mine already fingers half a finger. Wish she pounded me hard with her dildo though.

Whipe your ass you shite

not really

and even if you think it is, it's kind of weirder that she's good with it, so I wouldn't worry so much

i'm bi but i prefer girls, my gf and i just start with anal play we just bought a 8" strapon and she like to fuck me hard and i love it!

Hold her tight! Never break up! She's the one, mate! I'm very jealous!

it is amazing to have a girl who wants to do this more then me but she dosent want me to fuck her how the fuck do i make her change her mind

>was driving with girlfriend
>she like it when i give finger while driving
>shes moaning and stuff
>decide to return the favor
>handjob but cant cum
>edging and plays with ball+ anus area cause that my weak spot
>tracing the anus's line with her finger while stroking the shaft
>some asshole driver changed lane without signal,had to emergency brake
>accidentally shove finger in my ass
>girlfriend laughed and casually pull it out and said sorry
>"hey do that again its kinda orgasmic"
>gimme weird look but did it anyways
>the cumming was out of this world

probably the best handjob+assplay ive ever had

Where are his balls???

Agree with this fag, nothing wrong with it. But you are gay, and that's ok

roids

You kiss your girlfriend on the mouth after you're done doing degrading things to her? That is so fucking gay

I couldn't even get my ex to give me a blowjob or let me fuck her missionary more than once a month because she's a depressed cunt. Where are all you fucking assholes finding these girls who will do crazy shit and fuck every day?

Tired of being 22 god damn years old and all the bitches I meet are like dried up old hags with no libido.

my first homosexual experience was with an older male and he ate my ass so good i still think about it every day. its amazing.

if they're not sexually compatible, cut them lose

they aren't getting any younger either, it's as good for them as it is for you

at ;east you didnt marry a perfect woman with an amazing sex drive only to have her miscarry and be a depressed dried up hag for the last 5 years. kill me.

Sometimes it's not so easy. Sometimes I'm too weak to be alone. Other times it is easy. Other times I can't fucking stand the injustices these cunts keep dealing to me.

THIS.

SO MUCH THIS.

I know it's hardly my place to offer advice on what is no doubt a very complex and difficult situation, but maybe you could try to recapture the time of your life before that.

you know, go on a few dates similar to before any of that happened

Haha, but this.

>niggah gtfo find a girl that will fuck you proper my gf is 6/10 solid but i can do anything! to her even had her fingering me licking my balls jerking mr og with 2 dildos in her. calling her a whore and she loves it . Engaged to her now been togethere 6years

There is nothing gay about the amazing feeling pressure on your prostate gives.
For the uninitiated- the pressure which which you pump when coming decides the intensity of the orgasm, and pressure on the prostate instantly give you a free ticket into one of those toe curling ones- Each time

If I ever found a girl who didn't mind having sex more than once a month, she always turned out to be a cheating slut. I can't find this magical line you dickfucks seem to capture with every single relationship.

>why is this greentexted?

You well equipped? Either you are looking in cheap places or something wrong

yes it's not normal

6 long, 6 around. I'm not laying pipe but I'm not a bad plumber. I do live in New Mexico. Maybe that's my problem.

Nah my girl does it to me while i do it to her sometimes.
But we both shower and shit(no pun intended) before anything goes down.

Maybe your stupid fucking retarded metaphorical way of speaking and shit seems to turn most women away.

Oh look at me, it's a Mario with tha fucker

>plumbing
Or that
>pipes

Okay, you are in a surrounding where that is bound to happen. And tip of advice: Dont try to change a timid one into a slutty one, they will go all out and surprise the town

Maybe you shouldn't be an opinionated faggot.

buddy I've tried everything. She is currently on so many SSRIs i might as well be living with a house plant.

Chill out you 2

Yo Mario, try something away from cities, a town girl who latches on to you

Maybe you should fuck off with the super Mario plumbing references and pipes and shit. Maybe then you'd find a good woman.

All you gotta do is get her preggo, save some money and get it done artificially then

I fucking laughed, I'm sorry

the fuck kind of autism is this!
BE A MAN!
STOP BEING SO FUCKING AUTISTIC!
YOU WANT TO BE LICKED?!?!
THAT IS THE MOST EFFEMINATE FAGGOT SHIT EVER.

she is terrified of another miscarriage. That together with no sex drive is no bueno.

Its okay, its a hilariously shitty situation. I still love her i guess, but i usually think to myself that I love who she used to be. She is just a blob now. I'm leaving soon, 5 years is enough time trying to fix someone. Its literally ruining my life.

I did one reference about plumbing and it had nothing to do with super mario. You should calm the fuck down and drink your milk.

You associate being a man with being gruff, however if you can't understand that having a woman willing to lick and worship your ass is the most alpha thing ever then the macho impressions your friends and surroundings have imprinted on you are severely demented

>705513789
>>SSRIs
>705513980
>>preggo

dont do it, antidepressants in the system during pregnancy are a leading factor in autism.

If you arent emotionally invested, then get out. I think she will wake up the moment you leave.

look, just go after an asian girl. most ive been with have really shallow vaginas so you could plug you pvc into her end cap no problem.

I've talked to her about leaving before but she is getting to the point of being suicidal. I'm not sticking around for that and I dont want it used against me. Yeah I'm leaving. Sucks, but thats not who i married.

dont worry, there's no way I'm having a kid with her. I cant take care of two infants.

oh oh umm get into a romance of some sort which hold promise first. One you are single and divorced women will avoid you like hell.

>that's not who i married.
A-FUCKING-MEN, brother.

Dis be true

/b giving good advice but cant fix their own lives for shit, cuz.. /b

why would i let any of them know I'm divorced?
And also, for those who dont know, wearing a wedding band is great for picking up sluts. They go crazy for married men.

Cuz you are gonna want to build something up that isnt founded on a lie

nah, when im ready for another serious relationship I'll just say im single.