Girls who smoke weed, what do you think of them?

Girls who smoke weed, what do you think of them?

They'll stop being retards eventually

Some are cool but some are trashy as hell. They're fun to fuck but you don't really wanna date em...

Retarded and fuckable.

i need the girls name with big saggy tits hiting the bong on the toilet

If she smokes she pokes

I like them. Taking a drive with a cute bitch next to you rolling up and smoking. Smoke a blunt before you fuck and it'll feel 10x better for some reason. If you're out of weed they come through with some. You get the picture.

Stupid wastes of space

Especially this one.
Those tits hnnnng

I have smoked weed before, it's not for me.
Women who smoke weed are generally sluts, and only with you because you give them free weed. They do this with multiple men who only want sex, and most likely give it to them with weed as a form of payment. So what do I think about them? They're disgusting degenerates.

Same as I'd think of anyone who smokes weed. Either you're a fuckup who's dependent on it, or just another normal person who partakes in it occasionally. That's like asking "what do you think of a girl who drinks beer".

Stoners suck, the kind that make weed into some stupid fucking culture, but now a days the majority of weed smokers aren't stoners. The wife and I smoke and it's been great for our relationship.

ahahahahahhahahahah ever heard of the word stereotype?
ive seen weed smokin girls who would never fuck for weed because not every weed smoker is a stupid pot head

you just like coming up with an excuse to call women sluts. obviously if weed's not your thing you don't have any idea how the people who smoke it act. it's really easy to make stuff up and justify it to yourself, isn't it?

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>>Enjoy!

Sluts

Oh so if I don't do something I can't understand how they are?
So lets look at a meth head, i've never done it so I cant infer they're junkie degenerate low lifes who fucked their life up? Nope, never done it. Fucking idiot.

I don't need to call women sluts. I have a girl who doesn't do any of this shit and she's great, not a degerate bound to get in trouble.

whats not to like?

My opinion on them is the same as my opinion on this shitpost

>Deep links

Yeah ok, son.

Sluts. Also usually dirty and gross looking.

I politely request more

I wanna marry one. They're free thinkers like me

depends on how much they do it and when.

>free thinkers
>like me
>cringe

Shut up wanker, weed is for niggers and niggers are not for white girls.

>marry
>free thinker

Pick one

I need one that will still be able to smoke, hold a job, at least responsibility over herself at the fucking least and that won't leave her shit everywhere. Otherwise- I kinda miss it. A little, shit- but I'm not bitter or anything.

Does she look dirty to you?

the nip piercing is a huge turn off for me, i dont even know why im usually into this stuff

my gf smokes a lot of weed and has
a job, best gf ever

I couldn't care less

>get in trouble

ok dad

more of her or any stoner chick

slutty af

Yes. Trashy.

trash

truth. stoner girls just want to fuck

neckbeard virgin faggot detected

turn off. they are usually lazy and unambitious and eventually get fat.

I fucked a girl that was on acid
and one that was on E
so pod is not that awesome

that's pretty much every woman?

Waste of a perfectly good pair of tits.