Sup Cred Forums. Time to empty out your pockets and post what you carry

Sup Cred Forums. Time to empty out your pockets and post what you carry.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Accidental-Shootings-NYAGV.pdf
cnn.com/2016/09/19/health/jason-falconer-minnesota-mall-stabbing-trnd/
thebostontribune.com/woman-with-concealed-carry-permit-saves-multiple-lives-after-stopping-department-store-shooter/
thefreethoughtproject.com/concealed-carrier-stops-mass-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

phone, earbuds, done.

Fucking autist why are you carrying so much shit, you must have big bulges in your pockets

insecure fedorafag detected from stabber and mint to cleans the fuckin sewer your mouth probably is.

Pay attention not to be grounded by some bubba who fuckin doesnt care if you try to stab, they could kill.

>Empty out your pockets
>They are already empty

Bet you wear a fucking fedora you autist.

most autistic pocket contents I've ever witnessed

>gay wallet
>gross chewy food
>$3 knife
>tiniest anal lube ever
>a thing
>a leather clad thing
>green skinny ass toy

Sums it up.

This is my everyday carry.

Let me guess... you are from Romania.

>pockets
>clearly rucksack contents
Another autist.
Also anyone in the military is clearly a basketcase.

ITT edgy autists cramming shit into their pockets/ backpacks trying to impress their middle school friends.

You guys got me fucked up...

Do you enjoy walkin around like a little bitch with a bunch of junk in her purse? Real men don't carry all that useless shit everywhere they go.

my only real edc is my phone and since my phone is what i use to take pictures of shit... well you get the idea

The romanian curency or the pack of ciggarets gave me away?

The Book of Moron would not help you to survive...

You digust me. You disgust the 2nd amendmant.

How are you suposed to defend yourself and the others of america with only 4-5 knives? 1 gun????? ffs. I hate you. When trump wins you're out. Jesus hating unamerican taco seller, that's what you are!

I had to snatch the photo with the phone and I usually bring along only a ten and leave the other packet for room.

>ITT: Autists that cannot smell the bait on this pic.

Both. I visited Romania some years ago and my wife originally comes from there. But she speaks German and English way better than Romanian.

But bitch purse is comfy, my thighs are too thick for practical use of my pockets. I only keep burger receipts in those.

Your's truly, murica

the worthless banknotes gave you away.
btw I've been in Romania and it's not bad as it could look, if you stay away from certain places.

why do all the modern monies look like goofy as shit now what the fuck all colorful ass shit like some asshole though oh hey candy papers thats what we want fucking hell fuck every paper currency of lately. all. paper. money. looks. like. shit. now.

+ phone

He only carries a pistol so either a chaplain or some desk-jockey officer who would never see combat anyway but buys all the knives at the shop so he can take rambo pics and impress his friends with his "I was in the shit" stories. Don't be fooled.

Also, I'd share some of my xanax with you... but you seem like an asshole, so I'll pass.

Pocket knife, cash, keys and.. phone. Do smoke so that shit aswell wherever I can fit it, preferably not in leg pockets as it's bulky.

England, so can't go full freedumb and pack a shooter on the 24 yo!

Do you desperate cunts carry knives ironically or na?

What is irony?

>my wife originally comes from there
Of course, we have the best chicks haha
Just went out to have a beer, don't carry much cash with me; yeah, just like everywhere, good sides and bad sides

no, dude, I would pass.
I only do weed and coke when I want to derail, xanax is a miserable drug for miserable faggots.

Cheers

was obviosuly and blatanltly a thin layer of sarcasm you nubber.

this.

screwdriver set on far right would suggest he's working on computers so some sort of commo. still spot on about not seeing combat. fag just bought up all the knives he could find at the haji shop to feel like a badass while he's fixing all those combative phone lines and shit in the desert.

keys, wallet, gram of golden goat shat

So your ironically carrying a knife like a scared pussy or your actually a scared pussy.

Plus phone

I didn't mean offence, lad, I can understand because from EU too.
Poor amerilards only see money, but it's not their fault, they are brainwashed into this. Treat them as you would treat your retarded cousin or so.
Have a pint for me too, cheers from Italy, we live the good life.

Community college weed smoking hipster detected

But you used irony in the definition you gave me, and as a result, not only look retarded but you didn't teach me anything.

if you're not a cop, you're a first class autist.

Can only speak for military guys, but the more knives you see a soldier with is generally a sign of how far behind a desk they are. Anyone in a combat MOS is going to carry a k-bar (with a backup AT MOST) because the chances of needing to use one to kill somebody are slim to fucking none and if you're in that position you're going to die anyway because you've depleted all the ammo from your rifle AND your sidearm. Mostly just 18-19 year olds who sit on the shitter half the day then go cook everybody chow when they get back in from missions who take edgy pictures outside their tent to send home to mammy and daddy to show them how tough they have it.

Fucking normie kys.

Or, for lighter carry

inb4 a bunch of pathetic losers post numerous pictures of pistols as if they ever leave the house with them

You forgot to add
>edgy autist making fun of autist because he wants to look cool and funny

>snusar knox
Hur känns det att vara 14?

Because I'm the only person here that's posted a pistol

I knife is a tool retard

too late they already took the gun out of their sock drawers to take a picture of them

gun autist II
why have you always to be prepared for apocalypse or something? it's ALL in your brain, man, my god what a fuckin sorry excuse for a country.

Phone, keys, wallet. That's all a man needs.

No condom? HYGE fail, virginfag.

You don't have a wallet?

I feel you, bro, indeed we live the good life!

But I like triggering the nu males

How can you possibly have that little keys?

hahah vadå 14, billigt o bra ju

burts bees lip balm ftw

Don't usually do coke, but picked up .5 for $30 on my way home from one of my friends. The quality just looked too good to pass up.

Sweet holster my man.

Why use condoms when you could just abort? /tipfedora

Thanks for the serial number

Thanks for the serial number

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

>implying you can do anything with it

Kek quit being a faglord

I don't have all my keys in one key chain and normally I only need my house keys

A fucking switchblade is a tool?
>Sits down for lunch
>Pulls out apple
>Pulls out 4" switchblade
>Proceeds to eat apple with a fucking SWITCH BLADE.

You're gay

>I'm 11

You all forgot your inhalers in your pictures you fat diseased fucks

>inb4 a bunch of pathetic losers post numerous pictures of pistols as if they ever leave the house with them
Living in south philly so yea I basically dont leave without it.

Cutting an apple works better if the blade is longer than whatever is being but, and I'm not even switchblade guy

>a fucking SWITCH BLADE
It's only a knife dude. Don't watch so many movies

Other than car keys what other keys would you need on the average day?

Jesus you carry bullets in your gun all the time?
While I would never use a gun for anything but hunting game, I was taught to taught to remove the mag and empty the chamber unless your shooting something.
So you have more time to identify the target.

Having a pistol is preparing for the apocalypse? Are you a fucking retard not all of us live in the prissy white suburbs you spoiled little twat.

Nu males.
Still wears aviators unironically.
Sure pal.

men ja, de varierar mellan ettan vit, general vit samt knox ;)

But that's retarded

>why have you always to be prepared

"why have you always to be prepared "
calls me the autist

Not him but if you ever carry a gun like that and ever need to use it enjoy being dead/incapacitated while he loads your shit up and shoots you with it.

and your gonna do what with it?

I like your style, I carry a 42 in a cheap Uncle Mike's

Glock 27 also on occasion.

Better than some autist fuck whipping out a pistol and letting loose for no reason.
If you own a pistol you want to kill someone.
That's what they're for.

Who the fuck taught you that retarded nonsense?

>Jesus you carry bullets in your gun all the time?
They tend to not work without bullets. It's not like it's going to go off by itself

>While I would never use a gun for anything but hunting game, I was taught to taught to remove the mag and empty the chamber unless your shooting something.
>So you have more time to identify the target.
That doesn't really apply to a defensive weapon used for social work. It needs to be ready in case you need it

I've got my pilot's license so I'm allowed

wallet, phone, pocket lint. k

You obviously know what every concealed carrier is thinking since you arent one and have never actually spoken to one, keep sucking that statist cock faggot

They are there because people "want to kill someone" that is like saying seat belts are there because you want to get into a car crash. Dumb analogy 0/10

The LHC

>I'm gonna cock it back to prove it's not an airsoft gun and show you it's not loaded because I can properly use a firearm huuurrrr

>If you own a pistol you want to kill someone
That's like saying if you own a fire extinguisher you obviously want a fire. That's retarded

Why would I want to kill someone? It's a defensive weapon and I hope I never have to use it
Besides, people in America who legally carry a gun are some of the most law abiding peaceful people out there, with lower crime rates than even police

It's really the only flaw with my carry because of retention issues. That and the ammo has mixed reviews. But it's comfy as shit so I haven't really been in too much of a hurry to change it. Getting an alien gear cloaktuck 1.0 when I get the chance.

>being this buttblasted

You ok little buddy?

My wife left her watch, I gotta give it to her later.

Can't believe these insecure neckbeard hillbilly idiots in this thread, probably all fake anyway but still, guns, knives etc are you actually autistic where the fuck do you live

I carry my wallet, phone, lighter and cigarettes and that's it

paranoid weebs, fucking hell

Carrying a tiny pistol with like 14 rounds
"preparing for the apocalypse"

cazzo di italiani dimmerda

I getto rigged mine to have more retention, as well as having belt loops on it now to secure the holster itself better

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Its literally so you don't kill someone .
You do realise you have 41,000 cases of accidental shootings.
America seems like a nation of pussies who can't get themselves out of hairy situations without a gun.
Not even cops need guns here. They leave one in a lockbox under the seat and a rifle in a lockbox in the boot.

I'm pretty sure both of you just threatened everyone on Cred Forums with your weapon. Filing a request to the ATF via their website to track you down with E-Trace right now. Bye guys.

kek

that knife looks like shit kek

I locked the slide to the rear because that's what you do when the gun isn't on your person or locked in a safe. Not that I'm hating on these other guys for not doing that. If it's right in front of you you're probably pretty safe. But I have a toddler so I tend to not take any chances.

I live in TN, I have a job, and I'm not a weeb, what happened to you as a child to have this pent up hate for guns?

No a seatbelt is there because you WANT to stay in one place when you have a crash.

>has to eat benzos to get by

Didnt know people still owned ipods

>You do realise you have 41,000 cases of accidental shootings
You hear that on the news?

lol, nothing ties a person to a serial number in non registry states fag lord.

Paranoid...... not really paranoid when your living in a chocolate city with high violent crime rates

Care to elaborate? It's a $15 holster. If I fuck it up I'll just get another one or go ahead and get the AG. But I doo like my Uncle Touchy

kys, amerilards.
Or move your ass where you can at least return home and feel quite safe, and not because you own a gun, but because people is fuckin' normally schooled.

How deep did you need to dig up your ass to pull that fake number out?
nyagv.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Accidental-Shootings-NYAGV.pdf

>smokes cigs
>calls others autistic

Literal kek

>mint
thats gum you retard.

Nah I don't hate guns at all, it's just ridiculous how most of you look like you live like shit is about to go down every minute.

It's just seems so unnecessary, I mean one good pocket knife is okay I guess, I have a small knife collection at home so I have nothing against knives, but I feel like people just ask for trouble when they carry so much "dangerous" things with them every single day, I have never in my life been anywhere close to getting mugged or anything like that so maybe I've just been lucky.

The post you answered to was pretty salty from me I guess but yeah maybe you get my point

I don't carry much in my pockets. Technically my shield 9 isn't in my pocket and neither is my watch.

Give me like 2 seconds and I'll take it off and snap some pictures

>I'm not even those anons

Fucking kek you're so desperate to look cool. That's sad

Oh so literally tens of millions of people are "autistic" because they smoke cigarettes, nice logic there

And I have a gun because I WANT to stay alive in a violent encounter. Not sure why your trying to stick to this retarded analogy you made.

>same effect
>b-b-but mah gums

Not either of them but I feel safe as possible and it has nothing to do with a gun. I bet the people in gated communities feel quite safe. Didn't stop a dindu from nuffinin across the fence and damn near beating a whiteish Mexican dude to death. Good thing he had his cc or he might not be here and the dindu might've escaped.

>it's never happened to be so it'll never happen to anyone

Kek, how retarded are you? Sorry I'm not gonna let my guard down just to appease your spergy opinions.

Yeah, cigs are retarded.

Er det godt? Jeg bare bruke Thunder, General (onyx), og Skruf.

>inb4 mass shooting when gf will cuk u

>normally schooled
>because educated people arent xapable of committing violent crime

Oh wait..

>samefagging this hard

Or this
cnn.com/2016/09/19/health/jason-falconer-minnesota-mall-stabbing-trnd/
Or this
thebostontribune.com/woman-with-concealed-carry-permit-saves-multiple-lives-after-stopping-department-store-shooter/
Or this
thefreethoughtproject.com/concealed-carrier-stops-mass-shooting/

>visine

kek i used to use that shit when i smoked

Not even sure what your trying to say. Try again and dont lay the autism on so heavy

> implying anybody would even target your paranoid retarded fat broke ass

ITT: faggot who carry
>glock
>2$ knife
>faggot chewing gum

or

>an arsenal picture of a marine troop equipment

jag tycker det är gott, bra styrka med rätt god smak, rinner inte mycket alls heller

look, I know about dindus or stuff, but from an EU point of wiew this is completely laughable, not only because carrying a gun would make you face the worst consequences from a legal point of wiew in 99,9% cases, but because we usually make do with similar issues barehanded.
I mean, it's easy to go hard on dindus (which I believe to be a literal plague) carrying a gun, but a man tends to stay away from bad situations for most part of his life. Avoid is better than charge randomly carrying a gun and shooting pew pews for the least intresting crime like a robbery or some money snatch.

Just mind your fucking business, and if things get hairy, flee the fuck off and let the cops handle that. I fail to see the reason for risking my own life when there's people fuckin payed to do that for me.

Unless you're a fuckin rambo maggot or an insecure fagit.

Only underage faggots that fear to get grounded by mummy because of weed use these stupid products tbh senpai

You play to much DayZ bruh.

>I live in EU so all my logic applies perfectly to US

Just get out, your autism isn't even funny anymore.

>> implying anybody would even target your paranoid retarded fat broke ass
Fat, Nope..... retarded, nope...... broke, HAHAHAHAH.
This is called projecting and your doing a wonderful job at it.

I owned that same exact one
It is shit

Hm, jeg skulle prøve den da. Nesten order, fordi jeg bor i USA nå. Tusen takk for anbefalingen!

The guy in Texas today was a well educated lawyer.

I think thats where you dont get it. Dindus dont care that your minding your business they will target you, rob you, and kill you after anyway. Two years ago there was a case in philly where a 9 yr old future brain surgeon was killed after a robbery/attempted murder and subsequent shoot out with cops

like we don't have basically the same amount of nigros. Get a load of this guy
Your inexplicable law system is to blame, it's just like you need to evolve or something like that. Really, it's easy: try to stay the fuck out from negroes stuff and witness the magic of taking a strawl in the park without constantly watching your own back from negroids.

Most of black people is actually educated in the EU, but I guess that concernes your educational system, which is another sad failure if you happen to be poor. That's the only difference that makes sense in your country: being poor or not.

Guns are too mainstream. I usually just carry this around. I mean it's quiet, no misfires, and the ammo is cheap. Plus you can lace the tip with some kind of poison so it kills the fucker when he least expects it.

pencils only on business days

Not even close, nor do they exhibit the same criminal behavior

We don't catch "weapons charges" in my state unless you're already a criminal. As far as dealing with situations and avoiding them, absolutely. If possible, and this applies especially to us carriers, avoid confrontation. But here in the US we have the right to defend ourselves. When faced with an armed mugger it's not that we shoot over our wallet, it's that this retard has threatened our life. And we have no duty to give it to him unlike you guys.

ITT grown adults still playing cops & robbers

> need to carry me gun n protect me streets from evil

We get the same shit every day.
Have you ever asked yourself why this kind of news never happen to appear in any media source here? Because it's fuckin normal, it happens in the whole world, it's just a matter of numbers.
Guns are not easy to grab -> people stabs, fistfights, crashes glass on your head, but nobody dies, because guns fuckin actually kill people...

But hey, believe it or not, the world will continue to spin even if you die for absolutely no reason, or rather because you had to bring a gun and simply witness a robbery and feel enough rambo to draw it. Do what you will

pic related: 'muricans

inga problem :)

Hahaha kudar ramishi jörgenfold kukaraky zizibu !!

Edc, plus phone obviously

The fuck is this terrorist gibberish gtfo

Forgot your inhaler

Fuck you honkey, I eat well because I don't have to worry about when my next packet of ramen noodles is going to appear on my cupboard

Satan (nice trips), what you fail to realise is that bringing a gun for defensive purpose automatically becomes an offense if you shoot to kill, and the only reason someone will not face the legal consequences about that is related to be white and rich.

I suspect there are not so many cases of white trash trying to rob a black person, but if that happens to be the case I can already see the black person murdered by police for the crime of not wearing the suit he wears while working as a lawyer, or without insta-proving it's a rich person we're talking about.

Land of the free (if your wallet makes you "free" enough)

nobody said anything about your weight, fatty

>I'd rather be defenseless!
>That's somehow better!

>carries two clips
Yeah cause you're totally gonna be in situations where two clips are needed.

I already like you

The gun is unloaded so its only one extra MAGAZINE

You probably live in a gated community and carry as you patrol the streets at night while all your neighbors laugh at you

Plus phone and keys

Your post indicates a 98% chance your a massive power bottom

Love the BMO wallet!

so sexy, show your hands :3

No. I don't get charged because I live in Georgia and I have a valid weapons carry permit. I also have lots of training and informal range time. If I kill someone I will likely have to spend no money and see no jail time and I'm far from rich. And where I live it's more likely that I'll have to shoot a white guy than a black guy. Meth heads amirite?

>hey you guys wanna buy some autistic stuff??

You carry what you're comfortable with. I'd rather have at least one reload(which would happen even shooting one person. Usually reload after the shooting is over) than run out and need more. It's only a 6rd MAG!!!

Sure man

So have you moved out of your mom's basement yet or are you still an edgy teen who thinks it's cool to basically call people gay if they don't agree with you?

you say plus keys, why not include the keys? don't wanna be judged for your ride or you don't really have one?

Are you an ubangi ?

or because whites have legal guns.

another fallacy: you dont catch "weapons charges" in your state unless you're already a criminal.

Figure out the case of a 30y old young black person, who happened to be catched by the polilce with a joint and got his police report archived for that crime only.

Then he lives a peaceful life, he grows up fond of law and because of that passion he somehow manages to became a lawyer.

One night he catches the bus to go back home, and another nigro tries to grab his wallet. He reacts and shoots the face of the criminal off.

Is he already a "criminal" for being catched high with friends and has he got to face the concequences of what you consider a normal reaction to a robbery, paying the highest price and ruining his life forever for a single joint?

American law is full of flaws, from my point of wiew.
Then we could argue about what the situation is here in the EU. All is reverted.

Recently, a couple of years ago, a tobacco seller had to face a robbery from slavs (our dindus, basically) who wanted to rob his store.
He acted "the american way" and blew a leg off one of the criminals shooting him with a pump shotgun.
He's in jail. That's of course most unfair: he was trying to protect his business, his life, his family. That is our system fallacy.

It still hurts less than being dead, I guess.

kek

No one else has asthma it seems.

>your

gtfo

They are not in my pocket right now and dont want to move

So you're a gun nut. Enjoy your freedom, but don't forget do double check your surroundings, just in case some dindu wants to die quick.
Oh, and try to enjoy that freedom.
>lel

Riktigt smuts snus....

btw vem fan använder kontanter ?

Hahahahaha!
Adrikunžy shiwota zula woga nandaa!!

>arguing on teh interwebz
>iz cool boi

Hey faggot, I'll be over in about an hour, yell upstairs and let your mom know to have supper ready for me would ya? Thanks

Im not sure you know what an inhaler is
You uneducated endproduct of an orgy

damn ;_: they have to be so strong. this brass knuckles makes me think you are real man :3

That some dirty ass shit....

just coming to say that daily carry is fucking retarded

you shouldnt need anything in your pockets

all of you need to get to class

You're omitting details. That's literally not how it works here.

I thought it was tens of million people are gay, because they want something long in their mouth

>Broken orange crayon
Kek

Yea, I don't require one like you and your tard friend, how about you take a second and go ask your mother why she didn't swallow on the night you were conceived.

xdddddddddddddddddddd top kekekekek xdddddddddddddddddddddddd roflmao xddddd

Nice shades.....

Why would you carry all this shit around ?

i laughed

what lexus you got

I got 2015 gs 350

Are you trying to make fun of me??

mmh, I don't know where you come from, but that shit looks like extremely far from being pure.
Still, they charged you quite fairly.
Around my neighbourhood it's fairly more expensive, but the quality is a bit better.
Sometimes I still get stuff similar to yours.
Just remember this: if it's too shiny and looks uneasy to break to the point of resembling a plast material, it's been cut or has been showered with ammonia, which makes it easier to cut it along with other stuff.

The best I ever got was colombian, but it costed me €50 for a .5

But I could not sleep properly for a day and a half, and it was almost frightening.

mormon kek

lmao this picture causes brain cancer

Most of it's for work.

One extra magazine you dont see him with a m1 garande with and extra clip

Michigan or Georgia?

Bet this guy vapes like a fag

are that brass knuckles?

Ga

Theyre fucking retards you can't fix stupid

Ohhhhhhhh
Damn son, you hard

>anything but polar ice extra

stay cool bb

no. why you think so? I was just curious about you thats all, sorry if I disturbed you in any way Sir :3

Pall Malls?
0/10

What do you do ?

Wow just please stop being a fucking faggot

Lab tech

my mom doesn't live in my attic, retard
you should know since you fuck her so much, right tubby?

I have 3 seperate keys for my work, I have 2 keys for my place, one for my locker at work, one for my brother's place... Yeah I could leave some in the car but I like to have all of my keys together.

My edc.

Missing: my phone
>lg k7 with hard case.

And you are required to carry a loaded firearm in that line of work ?

I cant stop it, this is who I am. Obedient fgt. ;c

book of mormon and the fucking phone card lol

how can none of you carry weed?

Not everyone is 14

I have a job and things to do

then why do you carry all of that gay shit?

You do you boo boo

I nere help

I assume "bad motherfucker" does, that's a wooden grinder. I have the same.

I have a life and a job can´t just sit around all day doing noting with my life..

THIS
Also apple fag

Well, you're here.

Nope. Typically stays in the truck at work. But goes right on when I get off and doesn't come off till I go to bed. Stays in a lockbox till I get up with the rest of my EDC. I have a G22 in a biometric nightstand vault for while I'm asleep. Btw what the hell is up with this 2mb shit?!?

wha?

being THIS retarded.

I'm packing

I think that's a magical skeleton key.

Dude, you seem to know about it much more then me. When I tried to break it apart it was like "butter", at first I thought it was just a bit wet, but then after a couple hours of drying, it was still the same consistency. I live in Washington state, so I'm a bit far from the original source, but that was -the best coke I've ever tried, he also said it was fish scale quality (the shinyness). Tomorrow I'm meeting up with him to buy 3.5 for $200. You think it's worth it? Or should I try looking for a better source somewhere else?

Must be a smelly/ scruffy hipster.

But why do you feel the need to carry a firearm?
I live in Sweden and i have never held a gun in my life. Do you live in a bad part of the world ?

nice b8 m8, I'll rate it 5/7

You heard me. NOW GO DO YOU BOO BOO

Literal fedoras posing as humans detected. It's called personal preference you faggots. Nobody tells you what kinda dicks to suck.

Feels good to be safe without a knife.

Sorry Sir but I don't understand your command :c

>9 years old
>Future brain surgeon?
are you trying to be stupid?

Skruf huh ?

Kill yourself..

>Cred Forums gold
>could be a new copypasta

Can i see a picture of your face ?

i don't cant tell if its the camera but you'r wallet looks like it would fit in my sons pocket, following that one does not simply carry sharpened pencils in the pocket, lest he quickly realize they wont stay sharp for long

Nope. I do it because I can. I'm well trained and I am comfortable doing so. I've got a gun on my hip right now this very second and I'm in a Home Depot. I feel safe and everyone feels safe around me. Hell last time I was here carrying like this I was thanked for carrying. Also I'm not carrying my pictured gun right now. G22 from the nightstand in a serpa rig OC

I never had a mother you pig ;-;

I'm not the user you're talking to but I bet he sells it as "yo this is fish scale pure so good lol" but you can find it elsewhere for cheaper

THIS

If we know better why not. However don't even want to show me your hands so I don't think you want Sir. :3

Dude please just stop..

yeah, i got the wallet at work

haha nej fan näst bästa efter ettan vit ju, kranen tar bara kontanter lol

I can't because I don't own a pocket knife - the worst weapon to self defense.

This is the most pathetic thing I've read in a while

Go back to your fox news and paranoid delusions

Try making a friend of color you sheltered fuck

Hey have fun shooting a blow dart with a fucking baby tree in your face
fucking disgusting

Och du ska bara ha en 1a eller ?

look elsewhere, but the most important thing concerning this kind of shit is you should definitelly try to find some friends who like to enjoy it randomly. I would never go buy from a person I never snorted with, that is basically the only thing that will prove to you shit is worthy.

Most dealers are scattered sacks of shit that don't give a fuck about you. If you see the lad inhaling what he's selling, and of course if you don't consider him to be a complete junk, you can trust he'd never do bad shit to his nose and brain.

More than snorting whatever does, at least.

And remember: to enjoy a decent life don't ever let this stuff get to you to the point you need it daily, or you'll be walking through a literal hell made of scraps of your life crumbling apart.

I found my equilibrium doing weed for most of the time - when I don't have to go to work. I work as an intern, so my schedule is pretty much the same every week. Don't abuse more than 1 day per week, and force yourself not to think about it the other days: once a week is already too much. You should definitelly use it with moderation and enjoy it with some friends, too.

This is /b so it feels kinda weird to actually give good advices to people, but coke is just too good to give up completely. It would be better to do it once per month, rather than once per week. Save it for important evenings, if you dig.

Autism/10

Image small enough for pocket size carry just like the thread!

ah, kickar ej så ofta så en 1a räcker gott o väl

have fun snorting levamisole

That was not me and I'm not going to take a picture of my hand

Cool Ipod.

Oh okay. Sorry Sir. :(

Ja för kvällen så räcker de gott. Råkar du vara boende i Malmö ?

The fuck you said ?

nepp, gävle, hurså?

Just wanted to fap :3 hope you will forgive me Sir.

kek thts going in the wallet

Nä bara undra om du kanske behövde en ny kran.

Just wanted to fap :3 hope you will forgive me Sir

aha okej, tack ändå

Everyday

HUNDREDS of millions of mudslimes out there, you think that just because there are large numbers of a certain group of people they aren't total fucking idiots?
Just goes to show that people will follow anything no matter how stupid (and usually call others stupid, like you did).

> nice phone
> garbage ear buds

Why

>people is fuckin' normally schooled.
>is fuckin' normally schooled.
>is

Reasonable attempt at bait.

Then Show me your fap face son.

Badass.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD
Two years ago there was a case in philly where a 9 yr old future brain surgeon was killed after a robbery/attempted murder and subsequent shoot out with cops

I have many pairs, just had those on me today

Late 40s?

Not fair deal face for hands Sir. I just thought you want to make some obedient faggot dream about such alpha like you Sir.

Fucking niggers killing all the future brain surgeons. Jesus save us

Thanks

Mid 20s

I need a face

And then what Sir?