Guess how old i am in this picture down to the 0.5 years

Guess how old i am in this picture down to the 0.5 years

E.g. 23.5 years old

15.5?

Raymond, the question- What, did you want to be?

You look Asian bro. It sucks.

get yourself a caucasia-plasti

Why the fuck would i want to be a pedohpile?

That doesn't even sense and your shit is all kinds of retarded. That being said there probably are more white paedos that any other race incidentally.

>there probably are more white paedos that any other race incidentally.
You're wrong you blacky. Try leaving your American bubble for once, nigger homie boy dawg faze.

Not American, nor black. Asian myself honestly but still, fuck your bullshit.

Yea yea yea, why would an asian tell another asian to be white. You're projecting your own sense of inferiority. I dont even give a fuck that you're asian.

You're probably some shit tier asian, maybe filo or some dirty nigger asian

1.5?

>You're projecting your own sense of inferiority. I dont even give a fuck that you're asian.
That wasn't me, you fucking pokgai motherfucker.

Cred Forumsro, do you even rift? SE Asia Represent, bitch.

30 exactly

Lmao, eat shit cantonese cunt. You people are the worst white ass kissers. Hows hong kong faggot? Its literally a piece of shit now. No more pride when the Brits has given tou back to the mainland.

No amount of lifting will make you white.

Dis nigga thinks that I mean China by SE, do you even Geography? Trying looking a little above that piece of shit land you reside in.

you look 36 op

you're a chink and you slanty eyed cunts age funny, you could be 19 you could be 45

32. Correct me if I'm wong

Fuck you, I'm not done berating this guy you guailo motherfucker. Although yes, we are chronological wizards by default.

"do you even blah blah blah"
Does it matter? You're a cantonese cunt who talks like a clucking chicken. Dont give a fuck where you're from.

>SE asian
In other words, shit. If it's not macau, hong kong, guangzhou then it's garbage. I dont give a fuck where you're from you nigger asian. Keep using those bleaching products. Hope you die wuickly from skin cancer

He says not understanding the irony of his own situation. If you're white and just weeb then admit it: We know we're awesome- that's why you're on a fucking anime image board.

Also not getting which country after that image kind of confirms you for degeneracy.

Why do Chinkies always get in the way in busy cities?

Who gives a fuck? Youre not east asian. That's all that matters.

Because what is traffic other than another obstacle in life to move past? Become one with the congestion and you will move forward in life... or be hit by a bus. On a serious note though- look at Hong Kong Traffic, you just guess it and hope for the best honestly.

You're in fucking Australia lol and how is Indonesia not east you fucking pleb?

Hideo Kojima? I'm a huge fan.

Whattookyousolongsnake?/10

Do you want normal age, or would you like it in faggot years?

Completely ignores the fact that half the continent of Africa is full of superstitious monkeys that still think fucking a virgin child cures AIDS and does it regularly.

>learner driver's license

you're obviously 12.5

looks like we got two plebs fighting for no reason, and OP is not responding to any age guessing.

True nobility doesn't come from being better than others, but being better than your former self.

*after many poke battles, op has started to evolve*
*cue pokemon music*
"chingy chong ching chingy bong rawwwwwwr"

Greetings, esteemed gentlemen. It is i, op. After 5 years in the hyperbolic time chamber, i have returned
Indonesia is a great country. All humans are equal

/mature evolved op

That feel when you started a race battle

All I meant was you look Asian, and that must suck for you so you probably should get surgery to look white, or move to China. Australia is not your place.

W-w-wait, it's actually 6 years

My friend, we're all equal human beings and we should all treat each other with the respect we all deserve in the country of our queen elizabeth

>Indonesia is a great country.
Lol, I'm glad you evolved to a higher understanding.

Honestly though, I wasn't even this guy:

We are not all equal or Whitey holes wouldn't have invented everything good. Blacks are physically superior but Caucasians are the Genius of the world. Asians are just sub par all rounders who can only learn from copying others.

I used to live in HK. They lack compassion in a major way. We are not all the same.

My friend pepe, i understand. But in the country of our queen, We are all equal so long as we are citizens of it's sovereign. As an Australian by birth it is both my duty and honour to give my body and soul for our queen

Op has his nsw p's yey!

Bump

Come on Cred Forums reply to my fucking thread man i need some attention. Ill do your fucking maths homework.

Bump

post your dick

go fuck yourself kojima and give me back silent hills

Hahahhha fuck you white man im developing a new survival horror VR based silent hill as we speak and guess what white man? Its a Japan exclusive so if you want a copy you better know Japanese faggot.

COME THE FUCK AT ME BRAH

dubs confirms

I think you're 23.5 years old