Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/oslassen/meal-plan-tape
youtube.com/watch?v=jfumqpkpRhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Go to the park on a friday or saturday
>approach the punks and/or metalheads
>ask if it's cool if you'd chill with them
>maybe even tell them it's because you have not friends

That's what i did. Made some friends and met a lot of nice people. Some dicks too but i wasn't alone anymore

That's how I got into public masturbation. Started long walks, started chilling in bushes and watching people walk right past and get a thrill. started jacking it. It's now something I do a lot.

I took a shit right there in-front of about 4 people walking past me, they had no idea + I had my pants off

I am assuming you are from some civilized country - here, where I love, never seen such people.

Poland?
Im from germany. And yes, there are a lot of punks, metalheads and gothics here

>Be me
>walk to park 30 mins away just to be alone
>Get to park and a shitload of people there playing Pokemon go.
>Life is shitty

What the fuck?
OP look at this- this is what will happen to you, if you keep staying alone. You will develop a mental illness that will give you the feeling of "it is okay, that i am alone, since my hobby requires me to be alone".

>be me
>have good friends
>mfw not sure why

oh fuck you're right! It's the same in my favorite park too. Don't live in my hometown anymore so it doesn't bother me to much...but if i'd still live there, this would be a pretty shitty situation..

OP here. How do I start living and working legally in USA?

I am white, educated, willing to work hard, want to study, developed myself and contribute to society.

I live in Poland. Help me. 2k dollars in savings. No one in US.

you should get those bedclothes for 18.99

wtf? just fly here and stay. The TSA and the border patrol are to stupid to find anybody.

nope, why do you even wanna go there?

You could try germany too. A lot of us like polish people and most of my polish friends are well educated and pretty happy here in G.
The language thing would be harder than in the US though...

German economy is in the rocks at the moment mate.

Deutschbank overleveraged in debt.

I am not allowed to just gly to the USA because of VISA. I want a better life. Work, study, contribute. I do not want any fucking social benefits like niggers. And muslims in western europe.

I am too poor to even fly to US and stay there for a 2-3 motnhs. Help.

We have enough shit dont invate polish scum

I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD

Come to england, might as fucking well

Good luck with niggers flooding for social benefits.

I wonder why people prefer non working werfare over civilized, hard working man wanting to learn and contribute.

Um...why don't you work, study and contribute in poland?? If you don't do it there, what would change in another land?

I did not talk about the scum. We got enough of that. But read the "Bildungsbericht". The polish migrants are the ones with the highest education amongst all migrants we have!

Sorry, you are beyond point of saving with your political correctly policy and social benefits for nignogs and subhumans. Same germany, france, sweden etc.

Graduated university, i work full time stare job as municipal Police officer. I got promoted twice this year and got a raise cause I work hard.

>Tfw now I earn 340$ a month
>Good luck

You know why now?

Im living in Berlin and like the poster mentioned above I also know a lot of polish people and good friends from me who came here quite late and managed to do well. All studying or finnished their degrees and doing well, but we also have a lot of polish guest workers for manual labour which just come over the border for work and leave again to meet their familys. Polish people are respected for their work ethic here in Berlin.

Got 2k euro of savings, I know.only english and polish. No skills usefull in constructions, lobour etc. Yet. Because in Poland ita useless and shit.

If I was about to go to Berlin, what are my options? No language, no place to stay, I know nothing about german law abd restrictions. Was in germany once and for few hours - nice clean country.

Just tell me how am I supposed to live there?

If anyone wants my contact:
Kik: Sanczez
Mail: [email protected]

If anyone would like to stay in contact.

im walking with you dude in spirit

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Poland?

Yeah, i live not far away from that point. Legionów street.

immigration office

Just hang in there, mate. Loneliness is not good for you, we are social beings. Being alone gives you too much time to think, and your brain is treacherous.

You should join some club, start practicing some collectve sports (team games like football...). Being silent and alone will never help you.

My roommate doesnt even speaks english and is living here since years, its a big international city, the highest immigrant percentage we have is actually in richer districts which u wouldnt expect, 30% but its mainly nordic / eastern european / english speaking countries people
you need to do research what your knowledge / degree could get you as a job opportunity

fuck...

Im going to masturbate then afterwards Ill start my dump. Im having a rough day.

Dude go to Canada, much nicer people there, in US there are nice people I guess, but it's hard to find them and it's only in certain "scenes"

you look like the kind of dudes that are popular and easy going.
Appearances uh ?

*meant to say that he doesnt even speaks german language, not even one single sentence, everyone speaks english here mostly

feel ya bro. Just did the same thing 8(

Yeah, fuck, right?

Useless masters degree ian pedagogics, social rehabilitation (resoxialization). I have no usefull skills. Wish I was 15 now so I could take a different path.

You also didnt reply to my questions.

Currently feeling to:
soundcloud.com/oslassen/meal-plan-tape
What are you Cred Forumsros listening to?

>Sosnowiec

that explains a lot

Im at my degree for social work in resocialization at the moment and i will work in the probation.
I will start with 1900 Euros and it will get up to about 2700. Im okay with this

go online look for bi lingual jobs apply look for somewhere to move and get work visa then profit

Again, no money to settle. Really. I have no one somewhere to help me start. I can save up to 500-600 euro a year maybe.I am 182cm height, 90kg, well built, strong chest, legs, stomach, hairy, very hairy - i do not remember the Word for that bodytype.o hh, swole!

youtube.com/watch?v=jfumqpkpRhQ

>be me
>meet this one girl
>go out with her for 1,5 months
ff a little bit
>things start to stop working out
>we talk less and less
>eventually we stop going out
>decide fuck it, it's time to stop caring about it and move on
>2 weeks go by, she texts me
>asks me why I wasn't texting her etc
>she acts like a total bitch
>we stop talking
>i'm feeling like shit since that day

I just don't fucking know anymore

there are a lot of different job opportunities for your degrees in berlin, so you want a direct answer in terms of options: research jobs, do language course if u want to improve your range of job opportunities, tons of websites to search for apartements/flats in berlin, social projects / facilities for kids, troubled teenagers and mentally disabled people, ex-criminals etc ...you need to take your destiny in your own hands, so many people came here with nothing and managed to become someone