I'm dying. Well, I have been for 4 years. I'm starting barrowed time this December

I'm dying. Well, I have been for 4 years. I'm starting barrowed time this December.

I am starting to get sicker and sicker and I know I will probably not see next summer. What is likely to happen after you die? I know there is no God, but subconsciously...thought wise.

Where do we go? Is there any memories?

Other urls found in this thread:

waitbutwhy.com/2016/03/cryonics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nAlVWLqlsJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense
youtu.be/bCOnuMesAwM
galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cOFSX6nezEY
amazon.com/Many-Lives-Masters-Prominent-Psychiatrist/dp/0671657860
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Damn. I feel pretty bad now. What can I do to cheer you up mah nigga?

I'm actually not that sad anymore. Just kinda of....Anxious. I just don't know what is after this life and It unnerving

Well then you probably don't want to hear what I think about it.
Here is a meme for you.

What do you loose for accepting God as your savor? Nothing

What do you gain? Possible paradise

Don't be retarded cancerfag

What do you think? Nothing right? I kinda figured that, just wishing there is at least something. Where i could walk around and see my family like ghost or something

The fact that you are alive right now means there is a good chance you will experience life again. But you wont be you. Might not even be human or even from this galaxy.

Expect nothing
Maybe be surprised when it was all a simulation

Precious wasted time.

There is no God. That I'm sure of

Sorry this happened to you, OP. I can't imagine how it must feel for you right now.

Obviously nobody can give a definite answer as to what happens after death but personally I think its most likely that nothing happens at all, it will feel like it felt before you were born. In this sense its scary but also something you shouldn't be too anxious about because whatever happens after death, everyone in this thread will be joining you eventually.

>The fact that you are alive right now means there is a good chance you will experience life again

No

Where does this faggotry come from I've seen it before

What is there after you die?
I've been thinking about it and my conclusion is that no one knows.

But either there is some sort of an afterlife where either you are happy, or not, or you get reincarnated as whatever.

Or there's nothing. You just cease to exist as a being.

Or there's some sort of spooky ghost shit going on, I don't know. Maybe we have a huge ghost problem and they are jerking off to everything.

it's going to be just like it was before you were born, nonexistence.

your thoughts, memories, hopes, dreams, fears, everything that makes you YOU is a result of chemical reactions and electrical impulses in your brain. when your brain ceases to function, you will cease to exist.

to use a metaphor, your brain is the lightbulb, and you are the light. when the bulb burns out, the light doesn't "go" anywhere, it just ceases to exist.

yo
clearly not 'nothing', there's conservation of energy and what keeps 'you' together (and I'm not talking about brain cells) will not go anywhere.

You can think of it as a new form of consciousness, one without the limits of the human condition, but also without the peculiarities of it.

Mushrooms connect between each other, forming a neural network of miles underground.
Their life cycle is different from ours, they're not just -dead- when they're not popping out of the ground. They maintain their network, and wait for their next spawn doing I don't really know what or how, but hell, you'll discover that.

And if, and I kinda want to believe that but I'm not sure yet, there are superior planes of existence, you'll probably have some way of understanding a bit more, without having to pay attention to details (you won't really have a body, and surely not any division from all living beings)

And that's like 5% of what I think.

ehhh u should try to make it to summer though, Dying during the winter sucks.

Math teaches us this, maybe you should try and learn more about the world yoh live in before pretending like you know everything

I dont know user, i've always been curious about this but we can't know, i can't know.
Just be sure to tell me if there is something

All your thoughts and memories are in the brain, and will disappear with it. It will be exactly as it was before you were born. Not really comforting, but thats gonna happen to all of us...

But then again you never know, would be awesome if something happened after death. But to me it doesn´t make any sense.

I really feel sorry for you man, hope you have someone around you that you care for.

Fuck cancer

Maybe nothing. If nothing, then you won't be around to care about it. That terrifies me, but that terror will be extinguished along with existence.

The other possibility is that there is something. If there is, then there are innumerable possibilities since all the information is speculative, so far as I can tell.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that all of this (the Universe) can exist, and something as wonderful, unique, and perplexing as life would just vanish. Energy/matter cannot be created or destroyed. Dramatically changed, sure, but not destroyed. Consciousness might just be a certain organization of matter.. but deep down I think there's more to it.

I'd like there to be an afterlife. If there is, then maybe we'll grab a proverbial drink (or a literal one?) at some point. If there isn't, then I guess we'll all know peace in the end.

Sorry I don't have any answers, but hopefully my thoughts can offer you some solace.

That escalated fast

New people are born all the time...

I think about this from time to time. Something I thought about is that if the universe is constantly dying and being reborn(big bang/big crunch), and if there are infinite parallel universes, then isnt it possible through shear chance given infinity time that eventually another human organism could be born with your same or a similar enough brain composition to yours? And if so would that not be you/an analogue of you?

atleast theres alot of other shit on that list that you DONT have

No. The transformation of energi is more in the field of physics and chemistry. And you have completely missed the point.

You don't have to know OP because you'll make it! You'll beat the fuck outta cancer you got me?

I think I would rather have all the other then the cancer lol

The PTSD isn't really that bad because I don't go anywhere that often anymore

Infiniti doesnt work like that...even though there could be a never ending number of universe that doesnt mean that every outcome could arise. For instance every infinite universe could be exactly the same

>and they are jerking off to everything

Not gonna lie, I might haunt Chloe's thong.

Youre retarded.
>probability

>cancer
What cancer do you have?

Do you remember what it was like before you were born? It will be just like that.

If every Universe is the same and they are cyclical then you will be born again and live your exact same life again.

If there is even the slightest variation between them then the possibilities become staggering. Infinite, although not necessarily encompassing everything.

If the Universe is not cyclical or infinite in any way then why the fuck/how the fuck does it even exist?

waitbutwhy.com/2016/03/cryonics.html

go watch the movie heaven is for real. Start Praying to Jesus sincerely and you could find a piece in your heart like you never thought possible.

Fuck you, there is no god

Savor it user... your never going to die again
have a beautiful death

I always hoped we become ghosts so I could stalk people and watch bitches shower

Ouch

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma

>What is likely to happen after you die? I know there is no God

>questions nobody will ever be able to answer

I dont know how it all works just telling you the fact that even though something is considered infinite doesnt mean all outcomes will happen.

Even pi turns into infinite? 1's after so long

Hang yourself when the time is right. Feel the death. Do you know who is Beşir Fuad? He cutted himself and writed about it before he died. He used his blood when he's run out of ink.

>Math teaches us that are you alive right now there is a good chance you will experience life again.

And im the ratard? Do you even know what math is? Or how the brain works?

commit suicide while looking at the sunset and thinking about your past life. This is how I want to die

Found the american

Just set every preconceived notion aside and become a Christian. You'll be happier and you have nothing to lose, but potentially everything to gain.

When you say you have accepted it that means you are giving up.go try the fuck outta any chance you got.smoke a boat load of weed,eat all organic and go out and get laid as much as you can.NEVER GIVE UP!

You will die. Your soul will get violently ripped apart from your body by Azrael and you will be blamed for not believing in God. Then eternal flames.

If you are so sure there is no God, how can you explain how anxious you feel?

It's too late for you anyways, just wait and see for yourself.

Implying one can just choose to believe in something they don't really believe.

Did the doctors say so themselves that you are going to die or is that just what you think? You can still get help... Even if it doesn't fully work, it can delay the effects. You're probably still young so you might be able to fight this off.

Blaise, is that you? I thought you died in 1662. What the hell are you doing on Cred Forums?

What do you think about your life?
It was meaningful and you are happy you made your number or something like this?

>muh materialist nihilist meme
Good gravy youre all a bunch of fags.

OP, you will know home when u get there. you will realize u never left because this never started. dont worry about it. get some hookers and go get drunk. fuck shit up you glorious faggot

You should have started an autologous treatment four years ago, then. Six weeks by the beach, less than twenty grand all-in.

Late-stage cancers can be reversed sometimes but it's always a crap-shoot.

user all I can say is , I think we reincarnate infinitely as other people. We basically live each others lives and always start from scratch no with no memories.Tho not having any memories from past lives my sound scary it isn't its actually great because you get a clean slate. Nothing lasts forever ,only our souls user. Im sorry for you and best of luck

Actually It's very late stage. I only found out when I kept having seizures 6 years ago. Doctor's told me I'll be lucky to get 5 years when I was diagnosed. Started chemo, did that for 2 years and quit. Decided it did more damage then good to my body and decided to use marijuana until I die because that was going to happen if I did the chemo or not. Chemo would just give me maybe another year of being sick as fuck

I still go to the doctor for the bad news every month though.

There's a lot of evidence that sustain after life.
My personal experience : My brother and I used to live together.
Our mom was on her deathbed (cancer) and I was waiting in the living room for the hospital to call me as my brother was upstairs sleeping.

I was called and they told us she passed out...I was devastated.I was going to wait for my brother to wake up so I can tell him, I didn't want to wake him up to tell him.

He woke up, came downstairs running at me, in tears telling me that he dreamed our mom kissing his hand, telling him that she loves him and then he woke up.

dont be too sad. read the brothers lionheart. I'm 110% sure thats how it goes.

>He says with the same certainty as a Godfag.

So edgy.

You will die. Your soul will get violently ripped apart by Thor and you will be blamed for not believing in Odin. Then eternal ice and non alcoholic mjod.

If you are so sure that Odin doesn´t exist, how can you explain how anxious you feel?

Its too late anyways, just wait and see for yourself.

Found the wannabe neurologist.

They wouldn't even claim to know everything about how the brain works.

There is absolutely zero evidence that support the after life, wtf are you talking about.

If it was you can be sure everyone would know, and the guy that proved it would be famous as fuck.

if you dont have any memories its not you. Memories is what makes you a person you are right now. I don't see your point

I dunno man. The way I see it, there's no harm in it, considering God doesn't care how you live your life for the most part. I figure if I know I'm gonna die soon, I might as well, ya know? Just in case.

First of all - I have no idea how bad you must feel. I've never been in a situation like you are right now, but it must be indescribably...bad feeling. Just wanna make you feel better.

I don't know what's after death, or if anything is, but I'm almost entirely sure, that the last thing you'll ever feel (given that you won't die in your sleep) is peace and calmness, a sweet moment of letting go of everything. I'm not saying that you should look forward to death, I'm saying there is nothing to be afraid of. Literally.

user, look up for that guy who was pronounced dead , brought back to life and recalled everything that had happened in that room, and it actually had happened.
Tremendous amount of NDE experiences.
Spooky ghosts, paranormal stuff going on and evp's. (ignoring the fake ones).

Let's say this is NOT evidence of the afterlife nor it's about death, then what could it be?

sure, but they know the basics. And not a single one of them has ever said that math proves that if you are alive you will live again.

com on man, dont be retarded on purpose.

If God is real, he must be getting a good chuckle from my life.

I used to believe in those fables when I was a kid, but any adult should know there is no being in the sky judging your every action and reaction to his "will". Ya, there probably was a middle eastern dude name Jesus, but he isn't a God. Nor is anyone else

We'll see just how sure you are soon enough

That guy can barely speak English, ends every word that ends with y with an i, I wouldn't take his musings on post life very seriously.

First of all terrible for you man hope you find peace and are able to find joy in every good day you have. My advice if you want it is to seek out alternative treatment in jungle oriented countries.

Stepfather got diagnosed stage 4 stomach cancer in january, 1 organ attacked at the moment. 3 months later it had spread to 4 other organs. They couldn't treat to cure so he decided to quit chemo. We went to Surinam (his homecountry) as a "final goodbye". By every luck and chance found an actual doctor there who treats in the state hospital with herbal medicine.

Went to see the man and he smiled told him to drink the stuff daily and live his life. No chocolate, soda, red meats or green te though.

He went fir a scan twice now and the doctors dont know how or why but he seems to be getting healthier.

I was never the one to believe in stuff like this but western medicine is largely based on plant formulae. Maybe give it a try you have nothing yet everything to lose.

Best of luck!

you get to find out before the rest of us.

You can't go through life thinking because there is pain, there is no God. But hey, I don't believe in God either, so don't listen to me. Live the rest of your life the way that makes you happy.

>or how the brain works.

Please inform us how the brain works. I presume you mean physically, and not something as nuanced as the manifestation of thoughts / feelings.

Smoke some DMT and have a chat with god about it. Here's a vid for helpfulness youtube.com/watch?v=nAlVWLqlsJA

Yes and please provide any evidence of the contrary :)

Yep we are defined by our memories as humans, but the soul dictates on how you create these memories.We are spiritual beings we aren't just empty meat husks. Its your soul that drives everything, not your memories,

Sorry to hear that user.

Don't know if it helps but we're here for you.

There's quite a lot of evidence that everything we are is tied to the structure of a working brain. Damage that brain, and what we are can change. People have had their ability to form new memories disappear. People can lose the ability to understand language, how to write, or how to recognize faces. Your personality can be changed to one drastically different from what you were.
In essence, if there is anything of us that isn't tied to our brain structure, it isn't personality, memory or ability to think. If something else does survive death then I can't fathom what use it would be.

But yeah, of course I dont have the answers, Im just some faggot on Cred Forums. It would be awesome if there was something after death, sure, but it doesnt seem likely to me.

OP here, I just wanted to tell everyone that responded I appreciate everyone's advice and input. I have read everyone's responses

I usually just lurk and never post, but I appreciate all the advice and insight

fuck off faggot

Please inform us how math proves that living organism will live again after death.

Good luck with that.

theres no soul
no afterlife
nothing once youre gone

but if you dont feel like accepting the truth thats fine because 80% of americans are fine believing in fairy tales and you wont be crazy for believing in them either

whatever makes you happy user.

Just make sure you spend what little time you have left being happy rather than worrying about what you cant change

I don't know what happens and I don't know you, op. But I'll think about this thread and you every once in a while. I'll miss you. Enjoy what time you have left, faggot.

>I usually just lurk and never post, but I appreciate all the advice and insight

we would appreciate it if you would post more. let it out my friend. we are here for u

Who we are as a person is tied up to the brainstructure. When the brain dies, and rots, and disappears, so will we.

It really isnt that hard to grasp

CONTINUITY MAKES YOU A PERSON MORE THAN MEMORY. IF YOU WERE COPIED ATOM FOR ATOM YOUR CLONE WOULD HAVE YOUR MEMORIES BUT NOT YOUR CONTINUITY OF EXPERIENCE.
ALSO AMNESIA

lol u wake up in your own body like normal but u cant move. also it hurts.

> too afraid to accept reality
> "gotta be something else because i'm too much of a coward to accept not existing"

grow up, son.

Ok I will if you guys want.

Don't have anything else to do. I quit my job 2 years ago

We don't go anywhere, there is no memories based on current scientific understanding.

Make the most of the time OP. Deal with loose ends, finish your will and seal your legacy.

Nobody said that it proves anything faggot

Please prove me that there's NO life after death.
>protip: YA FUCKING CUNT

That's like saying : hurr durr if I cannot prove the existence of other extraterrestrial beings that means they don't exist !
>SHUT UP

Take it this way
>b-but AFTERLIFE DOESN'T EXIST

Take it this way, faggot.There's a 100% chance of an universe existing where there are some beings on a planet called Earth.

Wow, it's possible.
>b-but there's only 1 univ

SHUT UP.
If there's a chance of us existing in the perfect place, in an universe then why the fuck isn't there an universe where unicorns buttfuck each other ?
>b-but b-big-b-b-ang
SHUT UP

Infinity theroy you stupid nigger cuck faglord

The main problem with Pascal's wager is that it suffers from the fallacy of bifurcation. It only calculates with two options when there are, in fact, at least four alternatives: The christian God and afterlife, some other god and afterlife, atheism with afterlife, and atheism without afterlife. Therefore Pascal's wager is invalid as an argument.

Because of the multitude of possible religions, if any faith is as likely as the other, the probability of the christian being right is P=1/n where n is the number of possible faiths. If we assume that there is an infinite amount of possible gods (i.e. ideas of gods), the probability of you being right is infinitely small.
Because Pascal's wager fails to tell us which god is likely to be the right one, you have a great probability that you picked the wrong religion and go to some other religion's version of hell. This is referred to as the "avoiding the wrong hell problem"

this

Teaches then, doesnt change my point. Looking forward to an answer hahaha moron

If you are being honest, i'd say live your life to the fullest, enjoy life and stop thinking about what will happen after death. I kind of understand your concern, but no one knows what is going to happen after you die. So just make the best out of it and do the things you've always wanted to do. Wish you the best Cred Forumsro.

This has to be bait, nobody is this stupid

I'm tryin' man. It's hard to get out and do shit when you feel like shit. I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with my parents and siblings.

No wife/gf/kids.

Donate sperm man keep that lineage alive!!!!

What are you talking about? Pascal has already appeared ITT and he's been dead for four centuries! Of course there's life after death -- it's called Cred Forums.

Your Body will change it's form and will stay on this planet until everything ends
Your mind is just Energy and it will do pretty much the same as your body
You are imortal, OP, you'll just not be yourself

It's oblivion. Like before you were born.

But look into cryogenic preservation.

Still waiting for the answer user :) You should also publish your hypothesis and maybe earn some bucks on your amazing discovery.

Wish I was as good as you in math, you must be pretty smart :)

I already looked into that jobin, You have to have like a masters degree and certain traits that are desirable. It's actually pretty hard to donate to a sperm bank and not an individual (like a gf or wife who can't get pregnant)

This.

Just say Jesus if your really God in the flesh than show me. If he doesn't there's your proof and if he does than there you go you get to get into heaven.

Yeah, I understand that. I was pretty hit and miss with my depression, I became obsessed over drafting my will, even though I practically have nothing. How old are you, are your parents prepared for your death?

I wouldn't want the sperm of a cancer patient, just saying.

damn son, you got cancer AND dubz?!

I feel bad for you, but all the people you know and all the people in this forum will join you sooner or later. Dying seems pretty normal. We haven't chosen this life, but though we are afraid to lose it.

i like how nonbelievers are so much less judgmental than believers

God does exist user, I saw heaven it was beautiful like a three story heaven type of thing there was people never seen in my life, a women told me it was prayer time I said thank you she said thanks to who I said Jehova ? she smiled and there was all this people never met before I asked if I was dead she said yes then started crying, I screamed Jehova give me another chance ill change my ways than felt the breath back in my body, anyway should had stayed there have had numerous near to death experiences also hell does exist trust me you don`t want to go there.
Maybe you will live longer prayer and probably do things you always wanted to do, doctors do make mistakes they say I was gonna die in three years - 4 years prayed a lot it is been like 8 years now so don`t think about death.

do you remeber what happenend before you were born cause its exactly whats going to happen when u die..........................fucking nothing

I love this post. The irony and stupidity just mix in together perfectly.

sounds gay

you know nothing

believers seek reaasurance in numbers not reality more ppl believe the more its got to be real

>that pic

> What do you loose for accepting Satan as your savor? Nothing

What do you gain? Lifetime in hell where there are no douchebag Christians

Don't be retarded biblefag

TL DR
FAGGOTREE

Neither do you, but still you believe. What does that say about you?

OP I'm sorry you're going through this. i'm dying too.

either it's lights out
or something happens.

this part, the dying, is the hard part. when we die, just nothing perhaps. like before we were born. or like when we're in surgery, just nothing.

Which god?

You sound like that one other faggot in this thread

damn right man fuck these faggots, stick to your guns

Yeah the crying made me look gay honestly, I still regret not staying there but that place was awesome, it was obviously heaven saw young and old people.
Still OP has to fight that just as he proves people wrong in the interwebs he should prove them in real life and fight it.

>What is likely to happen after you die?

Exactly the same sort of feeling as before you were conceived.

no difference before or after.

and if your story is true, then OP, you have my sincere condolences.

>Where Do we go

Probably turn into another life form as a form of energy, perhaps to another physical dimension. After all, there's so much out there in the universewe can't understand yet. Perhaps God is out there in another life form. Perhaps u continue to.exist but you hav no.recollection or memory of this life

>go to heaven
>still have to be old

going for fag of the year i guess

OP here, you guys are literal fags. I don't give a fuck anymore. You can all an hero. Fuck you all!

now im so fucked up im scare to die and to live, people dedicate sometimes their whole life to churches or even muslims blow themselves up trying to go to heaven, I get there a nice place and say I want to live now that is been a dumbass.

star trek fag detected

I agree the dumbest decision ever made.

>Get to heaven
>Praying time
>Aw fuck

>go to heaven
>still ugly, eternally

Topsoil

>go to heaven
>still no gf

uhm nothing happens after you die buddy you just die, but take peace in the fact that you'll be remembered, not just by your family but by us

You cant disprove something that has not been proven buddy :)

>go to heaven
>Cred Forums is banned
oh wait, none of us would even be allowed in

OP, there will be nothing. We were never supposed to be something greater

Here's what you do
>Get a weapon
>Head to middle East
>Fight isis
>Die in battler
>???
>Valhalla

>nothing lasts forever, only our souls user.
>nothing lasts forever
>nothing

Up the ante.
>strap yourself in explosives
>go to the Middle East
>blow up Mecca
>kill hundreds and injure thousands of Muslims
>???
>counter terrorists win

I second this. Death is the beginning of (or going back to) nonexistence. Just love the people and animals you feel closest to in the time you have. We should all do this anyway. But I firmly believe there is no "other place" after you die.

This also use a fucking mace like a fucking gladiator.
If you repent of whatever you`re doing you probably get heaven, sometimes we judge ourselfs harshly and feel like oh im not worth it.

We are energy, thus we cannot be destroyed, once you die you will simply disperse like dropping ashes in the ocean, you'll go everywhere

I like this everyone get together and suicide bomb meca

You don't even get to take any of that with you.
It's like this:
Memories are all the shit you pack with you when you go on vacation and when you come back you usually have a little more than what you left with.
Well when you die, you're not coming back and there's no use for the things tying you to this life so you just kind of leave them behind.
It's a little sad if you're vested in this life, but ultimately you'll make peace with it.
Everyone always does.

I didnt ask you to disprove it buddy...i asked for ANY evidence against it

That's an awful way to view your own mortality. There is a God, its a force beyond what our normal 5 senses can comprehend. Please give God a chance

If something has happened, it can happen again.

There is no god, yes.

But there is a cure. Don't do chemo, and grind apricot seed and put it in your drinks.

>5 senses

I'd die already. Life is shit. Only thing what matters is how content you are with your past life. In the end it wont matter much.

When you die, you will end up in a dream like state. It might be concious more or less and could be described as afterlife. But I think most of people who die just go to a long dream journey to process energies and stored data.

Don't know much. We are universe experiencing itself over and over again but there's much more available than what your eyes can see and fingers feel.

I believe in the future it is possible to build a device which can contact the dead.

If I were you, I'd enjoy getting high on opiates (if they still work for you) and reading as much as possible. Check Robert Bruce's writings for example. Just avoid imaginary bullshit, that's most common pitfall with these matters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense

Not true at all.
Example: Washington was President, but he will never be again.

Smoke some DMT
Stop some Acid
Eat some Shrooms
Drink some Ayahuasca

OP, how old are you?

I don't have an answer for op, but watch this movie It's funny and it's depiction of the afterlife might help

This guy gets it

Allah Quackbar

Are you implying that we cant clone him?

I dont know what to tell you man

OP im not that religious but in terms of odds id say pray for something man, you're better off in case 1/100000000 that god exists

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim pal :) Its not that hard to understand.

I could say that there is a unicorn on a planet 1000 lightyears away having sex with jesus. Do you have any evidence against it? You could say that it is unlikely but you cant prove that my claim is false. Do you get it now, friend? :)

Why would God help him and not the millions that has prayed before him?

I'd come over and make you donner or wipe after you go to the bathroom, if you want.

Theres lots of evidence against it
>jesus was a human who lived 2000 years ago
>nobody knows for sure if jesus was even real
>unicorns are a imagined animal himan minds created
>theres no way you could know if it was 1000 light years away

That stuffs called evidence agaisnt all you did was sperg out saying no thats not right with no input of any kind

You seem so sure about God not existing. If you want to settle your matters Him once for all, read Gospel of Luke. For good reader it will only take a hour or so, and then be done with it. He will show himself. I might be around here if you want to ask anything. Farewell and lets meet on the other side.

become jewish and hitler will save your soul

He wont show himself because he isnt real

Found the flat earther

Dont worry OP..
Respawn in 10..9...8...

Wherever you go.

It's better than this shithole planet

I don't like to talk about this but thought it might help you.
I had scoliosis as a kid and had a surgery, my body did not react well to it and I woke up in the middle of it. The skin of my back was resting over my arms and I started convulsing but didn't felt any pain.
Then my brain shut off for a moment, I couldn't see or hear anything but was completely aware. Then I started remembering things from my childhood so clearly that felt like living them again, my mom making lunch and sitting next to me to watch cartoons, my grandpa teaching me how to write my name, so many things I've forgotten for most of my life. I was so happy.
I woke up not remembering anything after that, they kept me heavily sedated for a while and then I started trying to walk again. In my second week of rehabilitation the surgeon told me I was clinically death for 2 minutes.
I don't know if what I saw was some kind of afterlife or just my brain getting fucked for the lack of blood and oxygen but I never feared death again. Death is something warm, painless and filled with love. Face it without fear man, I wish you the best.

OP i was flatlined for 15 mins when i overdosed

i don't remember being dead
its like sleep, you don't know you're asleep
you won't know you're dead

>protip: call me a faggot but reincarnation is real

If it comforts you even a little bit the brain releases a fuck load of dmt when you are dying, so when you close your eyes your sub conscious will exist perceived forever. Think about how long dreams can feel, and now think the last thing your brain will be doing is dreaming. So your passing will be whatever you dream it will be.

>he doesn't dream

DMT is death rehearsal. It can show you what death is.

If anything, the next thing you would know is you conscious somewhere else.

Oh, the irony. I´ve asked several times for you to elaborate further on how math teaches us that we will live again, answer the question then.

What you wrote is claims, not proof. Of course I agree with you on the unicorn thing, I was proving a point, that you cant ask someone to provide evidence for somethings non-existence.

But dont get hanged up on that, I dont care, just elaborate on your crazy math hypothesis.

you missed the point..

So im just supposed to teach you years of math in one fucking post?
>what is chance
>what is probibility
>what is random
>what is infinti

>tries to prove his point with something they both agree on

>fuck off nigger
>u get the point

This makes me think of halo 3. Too bad the multiplayer died and didn't respawn.

Sorry OP. Nobody knows even the smallest inkling of what's on the other side. I hope it's good though and that we all get to experience it no matter what we believed.

On the bright side you have time to prepare for your passing. You are lucky and unlucky in the sense that you know when you die.

One day in the future I might remember you and this post op. Good bye man

When you die you tumble into the ether. You tumble so fast it feels like your body is falling to pieces. You tumble so far that eventually all is left us your consciousness. Then finally the falling stops when you abruptly smack into a body which sits upright in bed, remembering a strange dream that was a while lifetime ago. By morning you will have forgotten.

I dont get the point...sometimes i know im dreaming

nope, he wants me to provide evidence that his claim is false, my point is that it is impossible, but you can say that his claim is extremely unlikely.

OP i had a dream that i was suicidal and took a euthanasia pill and then realized i didn't want to die and it was the scariest feeling ever woke up sweat all over me.... i sympathize with you . in all seriousness

Have you tried halo reach online?
Still a pretty solid player base

not often though, I'm talking about when you don't know you're dreaming or you aren't dreaming during sleep
not everyone remembers their dreams all the time and not everyone has lucid dreams - I haven't
ever here the saying
>sleep is the cousin of death

you're one of those weird kids who talks too loud at the lunch table

>death is the cousin of sleep, just close your eyes, count sheep and breathe deep

its a nas song
>not even a nigger

Its not impossible though, just like you claimed it was impossible for me to provide evidence against your little unicorn thing

Elaborate on the math thing, or do you realize that you were wrong?

youtu.be/bCOnuMesAwM

Ive told you its chance and probability...if you want more info on those topics then for gods sake read a book

op are you a fag too?

do you even know wooden ships

And you didnt provide evidence, if it worked like that there would be massive amount of evidence against that God doesnt exist.

>Nobody knows if God is even real
>Gods are imaginary creatures made up by humans
>There is no way you could know if he is real

By your logic I just proved that god dont exist.

I dont believe in God btw

No

dude your fuckin wrong why argue a point thats not for the better cause like i actually hope you die a slow death

See for yourself try frog DMT or Ayahuasca

not a real atmosphere fan

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html sometimes this story gives me peace, good luck m8 i hope you survive in the memory of all those that love you

Sure, name a single scientific book/article/anything that backs up what you are talking about and I will accept that Im wrong and retarded.

Acceptance is the last step. Laugh, and trust what you believe. Try to enjoy as much as you can.

Just because something sound nice doesnt mean that its true. If you feel that way for everyone that disagrees with you, you´re gonna have a sad life..

Evidence of god not existing

>literally hundreds of different gods
>no one has seen him
>could be just made up

Be glad your conciseness is gone. I believe time is a very compelling illusion. It doesn't move, it just is. Small consolation for humans though.

Eventually all the stars will go off main sequence. Distances will be so great the stellar nurseries no longer produce stars. Slowly these balls of degenerate matter will cool. The universe will get darker and darker. Nothing but coolness approaching a limit it will never hit. Even the black holes will long since evaporated due to x-ray emissions.

Being stuck in that uniform cold darkness for eternity makes death seem very humane.

I like his old stuff hes quite a little faggot these days lemons was his last good album

Sure, wait right here ill get on that right away

hello everyone fighting over god neither side can prove or disprove its existence and if your really so determined to prove or disprove it for yourself then just kys besides that nobody knows for sure and those who believe or disbelieve are getting nowhere fighting with one another so stfu

I dont know what you are trying to do. I dont believe in any god, as I said...

THANK YOU

Everything comes to an end. Who are we do say different? Planets, stars. Beginning, end. Or we are all part of one consciousness and we come back to being art of the whole. Whatever happens, it's beyond our comprehension as mortal beings.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOFSX6nezEY

It's been said, a long time ago, "you'll be the first, and last to know".

You'll never know.

Hey /sci/

u butthurt?

There is nothing else after death. But fear not, death is nothing to worry about. Remember you slip into unconciousness every night not knowing if you will ever wake up again. This doesnt bother you, or anyone, neither should death.

See you space cowboy

i don't listen to anything of his that is new idk he just got old and ugly (no pun intended)
but i like god loves ugly and all his sad clown bad summer tapes and shit and if your a real fan look up his shit before atmosphere was created first slug song ever recorded i forget whats it called

u 12? fuck of mate, read a book sometime

The sweet, conforting embrace of oblivion

The dying part sure does suck though

>so agnostic

I've always held the idea that because you are here now and able to think, you know if your existence, because you know of it at this precise moment in time you will always exist, because, if you were to die tomorrow you would never remember the point you're at now and as such wouldn't be aware of your existence now. So by knowing that "you are" now you can deduce that you will always be there.

I don't know what's on the other side OP, but I really do wish you all the best with what time you have left.

You could always go full Tim McGraw. Sky divin', Rocky Mountain climbin', 2.7 seconds on a bull named foo-man-shu.

you are making a fool of yourself

this thread is supposed to be what you talk about with a girl you're trying to lose your virginity to, not on Cred Forums

Op for real look up truth contest and read the top entry called the present.

I have a hard time following your logic, clearly you won't exist forever. Your consciousness will fade away and with it your "self" as a coherent entity will disappear forever.

Even if you were then rebuilt completely identical, the clone would believe to have been you all this time; but you wouldnt come back, from your point of view, you would not exist anymore; it's the startrek teleporter problem

I think the post out lived OP

you're the one arguing
>No WE aRe Not HeaveN!!!!!.jpeg

when the dudes got cancer

>currently in upper level math

have no idea what math proves your claim

t. undergrad math degree student

>kek
i think ur rite

>implying

this reply you are quoting was my only post in the thread; I was commenting from outside this stupid argument

ever take it in the butt?

erm. my b

It basically follows the famous "ergo cognito sum" idea. Knowing of your existence now means that you are not dead. But if you die at some point in the future then you would have no memory of now. The fact that you are aware of yourself at this moment in time shows that something must live on after you expire.

but, why? I don't need to be alive in the future, to be anything in the future to have memory now

i believe in god just dont see a point in trying to get people to either believe or disbelieve if they see no reason to believe some guy on the internet isnt going to change their opinion and if they do believe you can be fucking sure that no one on the internet will get them to think otherwise

Fuck.

Will be thinking of you friend.

do you have any regrets?

Have you started juicing vegetables everyday? If you haven't you should seriously consider this.

You are your brain. If the brain ceases to exist, so do you. That simple

That's probably not true. There is no reason to believe pi has any pattern whatsoever, and we've calculated it out pretty far. No proof, yet, but there is more evidence for pi being irrational. In fact there is no evidence at all that pi ends in a sequence of 11111

Just because a TV is on in the moment doesn't mean it's always going to be on. Same argument for consciousness.

on that same line of thought just because a tv is turned off in the moment doesnt mean it will stay off

ho please, there is nothing more insulting to someone fighting cancer or some other terrible illness than a random ignorant douchebag selling his snake oil.

well not really selling, doing the job of the snake oil merchant, but deluded to the point of believing your own bullshit, thinking you're giving solid advice.

Shove it up your ass, your weed, your mental exercises, your fruit juices. All of it.

your very smart for a Cred Forumstard i like the way you think, i agree...

This is a simple question, Do you remember what it was like 10 years before you were born?
Death will be exactly like that.

how dare he try to help someone with his opinion he should just kill himself

>based

Hey OP,
Before you kick the bucket-
Do whatever the fuck you want. Nothing is stopping you.

I hope you get better, but can you do us a favor and tell us what is it like when you pass away please?

i hear this is hell in comparison

not sure if sarcasm, but thank you

Just try and imagine yourself in a place where you had to fight for your life for months, maybe years, a debillitating disease for wich medical and surgical treatments are harrowing to get through.
You take chemotherapy wich make you throw up like you had been punched by a gorrila in the gut, it makes your ear ring, it fucks with your sense of touch to the point you cannot walk barefooted. You had surgery that, for example, forced you to shit through a hole in your belly in a plastic bag. You had radiotherapy that fucked your skin, and dried your tongue in your throat.

And then, when you've done all you could; you fought till the last of your strenght, the cancer still. winning. Then...

Then comes along this fucking shithead

>"You should do the very easy thing, really it will save you. Honnest. These doctors are crooks, you've been going through all of this for nothing"

>Just drink some fucking juice you idiot. God! What's wrong with you?

Do you see my fucking point?

Your brain will release massive amounts of dmt when u die. It can make a dream seem like a lifetime. Shit any of us could be dead right now.

ya i see your point i would much rather drink some vegetable juice then shit through a hole in my belly well put user

Fuck this is deep, I like this

Very good, i'm very glad my diatribe had some use

amazon.com/Many-Lives-Masters-Prominent-Psychiatrist/dp/0671657860

>aint clickin that shit edition
"Many Lives, Many Masters" --Brian L. Weiss.

Inb4 only fags read pseudoscience like this but..this book is about a psychologist who uses regression therapy to treat his patients. he regresses them so far back, that they start to remember their "past lives". it's a really good book series, he speculates on what happens after you die and theorizes that we're just spiritual energies that leave this dimension to ascend to the next, where we'll have to come back to Earth to learn the next lesson. Good read, tabloid esque notions but worth it for the thoughts it provokes. I found it comforting.

how old?