OK you faggots time to call it..... whos gonna win tongiht

OK you faggots time to call it..... whos gonna win tongiht

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309580
pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw
buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.mbd4pDBl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buimpo

Pretty difficult, both are quite ignorants.

Whoever wins, America loses.

Nobody, thats for damn sure.

Certainly not the American people, whatever happens.

clinton will look way more presidential but it won't matter to 15% of their bases anyway.

can we just patton oswalt their asses already

The rest of the world, we'll be pissing our pants laughing at the choices you Americunts have.

Trump's only chance is to keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Why not both?

This.

Who wants to be played for a sucker?

Trump will win on the ground.

Media will try to spin it as Clinton won.

If we're lucky there may be a small cache of lulz tonight.

My get declares trump victorious

Well Donald is going to spew random bullshit but there is no question that Hillary is about to get destroyed.

this is my guiltiest fap today

I hate shad, but sometimes I love him.

if the moderators can keep control, clinton. if they roll over for trump, then he wins.

Which won't happen. Clinton is gonna try her best to push him toward an ego-fueled meltdown on national TV. It will be entertaining, but even if he loses his shit, it still won't sway most Trump supporters. They'll just applaud him for speaking his mind or being "courageous" or whatever. Most people have already made up their minds. These debates are pointless.

Without using Adhoms, why don't you like either?
Trump will improve relations with "white" countries.
Hillary will improve relations with arab countries.

Arabs the sand niggers of the world why not just kill them and take the land? make are army larger buy more and just take over the world 1 nation.

if alexander the great had nukes i bet he would of taken over the world by now so why not us?

Fuck lose of life we can breed like rabbits to make more americans with the land of the dead.

>Trump will improve relations with "white" countries.
Top fucking kek. Trump has no respect for Europe and most of Europe thinks the US is a joke for even considering voting for Trump. The only "white country" that Trump might get along with is Russia, but Putin will easily make Trump his bitch.

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

that's just dumb logic. trump will ally with our enemies for personial monetary gain to the detriment of the USA. clinton would never do that. she understands what legacy means. trump doesn't give a shit.

the choice is clear. clinton is the only logical choice.

Clinton will choke! >kek

obviously I WANT to watch trump roast hillary but knowing how the media backs her up so badly I know that theyre going to skew it in her favor

Dollar to doughnuts
"Installer" = "nigger"

Trump is going to make the biggest retarded ass of himself tonight. Hillary is going to lie to us with promises and act like the crooked politician she is. But because of this, trump will get demolished.

I'm gonna take a shot every time he goes off topic, dodges a question or says something retarded. 2 shots for every racist remark. Drinking game time boys

She would never do that? You mean like selling huge amounts of uranium to the Russians for nuclear fuel?

Hillary Clinton. It doesn't matter if she faints on stage and begins shitting her self. It will be spun that she bravely tried to defeat the evil Dr. Trump and that doing so even in such a weak state was an act of courage.

Trump is better at bringing the bants which is what most American voters want to hear. Hillarys illness will probably show, too.

Actually most of Europe (and australia) would take Trump over Hillary. Stop listening to what her sponsors tell you and do some actual research.

Trump is an idiot, but Hillary is a warmongering and corrupt piece of shit. If you elect her the rest of us will get dragged into your war with Russia and China.

Anyone who hasn't decided yet and is swayed by these debates, is an idiot.

>Putin will easily make Trump his bitch.
Did Putin make Bush his bitch?

>Debate commences
>Trump is introduced onto the stage to a crowd of boos
>He stands proudly yet sternly at the only podium on the stage
>"and now Hillary Clinton!"
>a large screen is lowered to reveal a live skype chat with a bed ridden Hillary Clinton
>Skin as pale as death itself, her eyes are unblinking as they have been obviously glued open. Her mouth and arms have literal puppet strings visibly attached to them.
>None of the shills care however as they roar with applause and cheer.
>First question is asked for Hillary: "How does it feel to possibly be the first woman president?"
>Her mouth is opened and the audible click of a tape recorder be heard in the background followed by a "My name is Hillary Clinton. I am a woman and my opponent is not, therefore he is a bigot. Vote for me."
>The crowd explodes in jubilation
>When it finally dies down the next question is posed to Trump "How does it feel to be an evil bigoted, racist, sexist, islamaphobic, literal Hitler, white supremacist?"
>Trump does not flinch at all when the question is asked.
>He slightly tilts his head at the crowd, then the bed ridden Hillary Clinton, then back at the shill whom asked him the question.
>He stares right into the camera, piercing into the eyes of every American citizen watching the broadcast, and proudly exclaims "Make America Great Again!"
>Hillary starts violently shaking as a loud *BRRRRRRRRRRPTHBTTHBTTHBT* sound emits from the call as she diarrhea's herself
>Trump throws back his head and goes into a fit of hysterical laughter
>Everyone in the room begins foaming from the mouth and spewing blood out of their every orfice
>Trump finally reveals that he's immortal
>He destroys the constitution and becomes the glorious dictator of the U.S.

Okay, let's make it official.

strawpoll.me/11309580

nonsense. W made us a laughinstock in europe and obama brought us back again. trump would be an even bigger embarrassment.

try traveling a bit you white pauper bitch

>but muh manufacturing jobs

fuck you

>Actually most of Europe (and australia) would take Trump over Hillary.

Said almost no european, ever.

You are utterly delusional if you imagine that europeans want or like trump. he is detested.

God damn I hate patton Oswalt.

>complaining about middle class jobs
KYS

Wouldn't it be better if the two countries could stop squabbling over the cold war like preteen girls fighting over a boy?

Boo fucking hoo, another country said no to you. Get over it.

Hillary is a former lawyer and a career politician. Trump stands zero chance.

You are 100% making that shit up.

pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/
>A median of just 9% trust the wealthy real estate developer to do the right thing in world affairs; 85% lack confidence in him.

You're confusing Trump with Obama.

no, not until russia is actually a democracy. not until the dregs of the USSR are purged from their government. putin is USSR under a new banner, that's all.

America.

It's not often a freak show smack down is live on TV.

we should just raid the polls so we can make trump win

Hillary will literally die on stage. A coughing fit will finally cause the few blood vessels left to feed oxygen to her brain will tear like the paper they so resemble, and she will collapse with blood coming out of her eyes, out of her wherever...

While Clinton is busy raving about her experience and qualifications I expect trump to point a strobing flashlight at clinton and she'll fall to the ground in a full blown seizure.

Wrong. See: >Across the 10 EU nations polled, a median of 77% have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs, including more than eight-in-ten in Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany and France.

>Said almost no european, ever
European here. I would definitely take Trump over Hillary and many more of us think the same.

Oh ok that's weird I'll have to go tell my family, friends, everyone in my neighborhood and about 80% of the people replying to various polls that we actually don't think what we've been saying we think. Thank you for letting us know that we'd rather a corrupt old woman who threatens WW3 over her inability to use emails rather than someone who sucks at public speaking and hurts mexicos feelings.

>European here
trump shill detected

>We will never forgive Russia until it becomes America

I'm from Europe and I can safely say that I could not care less. Fuck 'em both AND your shitty ass nation

>He said he's European therefore he got paid by an American who doesn't even know he exists

>ITT: Nu-males

Well shit, now what do I believe? This scientific poll says Europeans hate Trump. But this Cred Forumstard has anecdotal evidence that says otherwise. I'm so confused.

>typical trumptard logic

Which one is better for the interests of pedophile people?

Vote Libertarian Vote Gary Johnson

The unfiltered opinions of actual real people say they like Trump, but these numbers on my screen say otherwise! Holy moly!

Hmm strange, it's almost like polls taken by people who actually live in a country are different to polls collected by people on the other side of the world or collected at SJW universities.

>Talks about poll.
>Doesn't post poll.

>i apologize in advance, not an american here, when its gonna be 100% result of your next president ? ?

>thanks

Martian here.

ack, ack ack, ack.

that translates as "you're a bit thick, arent you?"

So what exactly does Russia do that makes you think they are our enemy?

> trump will ally with our enemies for personial monetary gain to the detriment of the USA. clinton would never do that
Saudi Arabia isn't our enemy but Russia is?

>fuck science, I gots muh gut and muh feel-feels to tells me wuts wut

> she understands what legacy means. trump doesn't give a shit

Guy spends a majority of his life making his name a household name, but has no desire to create a legacy.

Hillary greatest accomplishment was marrying a guy whose only desire was to fuck anyone but her.

>reading is hard
See:

VOTE FOR MOOT HE KEEPS WT SNACKS AROUND PRO PEDO FOR SURE>.705526207â–¶

R U TROLLIN OR PAID TO POST THIS SHIT OMG +15$

Russuia will not evar b a democratic country cuz 95% of slavs are bydlo and fags not worth having a decent living and other 5% wont care bout rescuing this scum from themselves.

"We won't forgive russia for not following our orders until they do what we say!"
- America

"A true, peaceful candidate would rather war with two of the biggest world superpowers than let them have the audacity to say no to American rule!"
- Clintons america

>He didn't agree with me therefore he lied about being European

anyone?

Where in the fuck are you retards getting the idea that Clinton would go to war with Russia (or any other country)? Time to turn off fox news and go outside.

In this case, your
>le scientific intellect *tip*
is directly based from the voices of actual reap people. So yes, in this particular context, muh feel-feels hold greater merit.

It's based on data from 16 nations and 20,132 respondents.
I would hardly call that representative.

so im gonna drink whole night when trillary speak because everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie

anyone2?

where is the best place to see it online?

ALL OF THEM LIE YOU GOT TAKE THAT OUT.

Oppression wins tonight OP.

Probs YouTube live stream

TRUMP

>wat is anecdotal evidence
>wat is outlier

I imagine the debates going something like this but only a little less over-the-top. Just a little though.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

God Emperor Trump

>hurr russians our enemies
what year do you think we have, 1960?

I'd rather have a pro russian president than a nigger cock worshipping, quran reading feminazi

I'd say Hillary. The left is more likely to embrace the normalization of Pedophiles than the right.

A poll taken by less than 0.1% of a population among the specific demographi who happen to access the specific sites/media where the poll is conducted is not the most reliable source. I can only speak for my community, but the vast majority of people I know would take an idiot with a chance of war with 3rd world countries over a very high chance at war between global superpowers.

Hillary Cucks will be crying in no time

thanks comrade shill. your shilling is appreciated.

if the orange man doesn't win then I'm saving my cash for the next 4 years

>anecdotal evidence is a bad thing
Dream on

TRUMP and putin are bros
Hillary is afraid of him/despises him.

I don't know who will win, but the American people will lose.

Heres a video of here threatening military action against russia and china because wikileaks exposed her corruption.

Its not the only one, just the first I found. Maybe you should try doing research yourself instead of taking the word of her sponsors? By the way I've never seen fox news, we don't get it in australia.

As a germancuck I hope Trump wins and Germany copies some of his policies on immigrants.

Fucking sick of this country swinging far-far left, about time to swing it all the way back.

Suicide: The Game

This. I'd rather Trump because war with third world countries won't get my own country bombed, WW3 will.

The first ten minutes of the debate to pass out.

The moderator guys will just shill for Hillary, who will come across as a miserable cow. Trump will come across as a dick, but a presidential dick, and then the media will declare that it was a 100% Hillary victory.

So you think Clinton is unstable? Erratic?

Interesting.

sure, just what germany needs, another fucking wall.

man you are stupid.

Trump 4 and Hillary 7 makes this a suicide game

Well they broke the old one - they should be allowed to try again.

Sounds like someone has no idea what germany is going through right now. Nice wasted trips.

The way you phrased your question doesn't make sense. If you're asking when the actual election is, it's in November.

It's worse than that. I think that some time ago she used to be a chick

This.

>another fucking wall.
make that 3 walls and you have a deal

trips don't lie.

i been to berlin, they are still suffering from that wall

gypsies are far worse than muslims over there anyway. fucking animals.

build 3 separate walls leaving a gap for muslims to walk through

>the mind of a trump supporter

Lel you gonna need your tummy pumped

I
uh
what?

you know you could encircle an entire coutry with one single wall?

Don't get me wrong, so is Trump. Neither is a good idea, but Trump will go after muslims and mexicans, Hillary will go after the 2nd and 3rd most powerful countries on the planet, and australias leaders will follow her as we do every time the US gets into a war.

If the first wall had stayed up would the gyppos still be on the other side?

>"economic, political, and military"
>only hears "military"
Idiot.

UK lad here , please vote trump we like laughing at you americans and also he wont bomb the middle east and start ww3

at what time is it?

Did you miss my response?

3.5 hours to go

googles will

See:

thanks Cred Forumsro

Mark Cuban may fuck with Trump on behalf of his Frankenstein' cunt friend Hilarious Clintons.

When can't you burgerfats just vote and get it over with.
This X-factor style popularity fest is getting old.
When's the actual election?

Hey Frankenface rich boy Spark Kubahn why dont u fuck off and die.

> Because thats the one we were talking about.
You do know military action against another nation (which she clearly said she'd use in response to email hacks) is an act of war, right?

You're really not doing a good job.

yeah no kidding. then why would you need 3?

mark cuban pleads guilty to terrorism.

You have to realize this is the first time that most average Americans will really tune in to the election. Hillary will look weak and unlikable next to Trump. Most of her base do NOT like her, they've just been spoon fed that Trump's bad. On the other hand, Trump supporters actually like Trump.

>OK you faggots time to call it..... whos gonna win tongiht
can't we watch it first?

Trump will cower under the laser gaze of this superhuman

delusions of a trump supporter.

i've never seen anyone actually say why they like trump, only that he's better than clinton.

Trump shall sit upon the throne

to isolate sachsen-anhalt and my shitty neighbours

Why do they always give Hillary a new york accent in these shitty things? She's from fucking Arkansas.

I wonder who is behind this thread

If you consider sitting in a wheelchair presidential, then yes.

> Lolol retard she didnt just threaten war, she made OTHER threats too, that completely invalidates your point that she threatened war!

early november. you just have to wait it out. i know it means a lot, maybe more, outside the USA who leads the fucking world. the US is pretty protected already.

even with a terrorist act or a mass shooter every once in a while, the chances of death are really low, like 0.000001, since there's 350 million people over here.

I bet hillary will do 77% as well as Donald will do

it's been done before. one of the best ones, too.

>You have to realize this is the first time that most average Americans will really tune in to the election.

Hate to disagree with trips, but...

Most Americans already have opinions of both candidates.

Most Americans will not watch the debate, but will form opinions about it based on later news and social media chatter about it.

The debate will only have significance if either candidate fucks up monumentally, though Trump could get some slight edge out of it if the media decides "Well, he looked Presidential after all..."

go suck a nigger dick

As someone who has been arguing pro trump this whole time, I agree.

Election 2016: Which candidate will fuck the world less?

Kek. Nobody gives a shit about your shithole country.
We've already given it up for lost after all the SJW shit that's been going on

Nigger you're making it sound like she said she's going to invade a country for hacking US government systems and that isn't what she said at all. She could simply mean an eye-for-an-eye response. If we're now considering hacking to be a military action, then she could simply be saying that we would be prepared to launch a cyber counter-offensive when faced with a foreign cyber offensive. You hack us, we hack you. You fucks crying about her starting WW3 over a hack are being fucking ridiculous.

She will be reclining in the presidential nursing bed.

thanks my english is ofcourse broken because my native langauge isnt english as you might notice....

Inb4 hillary Clinton passes out and leaves early

They're predicting a super bowl sized viewing audience. The average person has a vague opinion, but most people I talk to aren't really passionate either way. In my social circle everyone's pro Trump, but doesn't really pay attention to what's going on day to day

yeah, no doubt. it's pretty sad when they see trump winning one of the primaries. what a joke we've become over seas.

unfortunately most of the white trash trump suppporters will never even leave the country to see what it's like. better for europe, though, that they don't see many of these rejects.

give me $500 on Clinton

Trump is more likely to fuck up though. He fumbles his words and goes off script, which makes it easy for the media to pick bits and pieces for the 5oclock news.

No problem I only pointed that out to explain why no one was responding to you.

>hillary
>the left

pick one

Neither of them will be president.
Theres gonna be a false flag attack on a US city, nothing too major, but the city will be destroyed. Obama will declaŕe martial law and announce that he will stay in charge for the time being. Meanwhile, people will be disarmed and rounded up into fema camps.
Stay vigilant

I would rather have trump unless third party takes a rise with it has been a way lot more recently. But If hillary Clinton gets elected I will an hero on cam. My Initials are dh to remember in november.

> This.
And I am scared shitless that one of these lunatics will become president.

Quads checked

We don't think you're a joke because of Trump, we've disliked American policies and the way you have to get involved everywhere for a long time.

I just want the US to stay where they are and Trump is in no way worse than Clinton in that regard.

>Obama, the man who devoted his life to constitutional law for years before becoming President, will launch a false flag attack on the US and declare martial law
ok m80

I don't like trump, but why the fuck should we respect those European fags? They are godamned cucks who let others walk all over them, they still have a 'monarchy' for God's sake. That deserves no respect. They are a joke.

So what your trying to say is your life is really shitty and it's going to stay shitty because out of the 4 choices you still vote for the shittiest of the options which is clinton. Lmao.

Where is everyone watching it?

All we need is the U.S., U.K, and Russia together. Fuck the rest

TOP KEK

Why Russia? Fuck Russia.

I would rather have someone who is honest then a us president making deals for there own good with middle east countries

She could mean that, but she didn't say that. She said military response which has the same meaning to pretty much every person on the planet. If she talks about military action when she doesn't mean it then that alone puts her on Trumps level when it comes to dangerously childish shit-talking.

I like this. Perhaps "Damage Control" has a better ring to it though?

> implying his credentials actually mean anything
> implying hes somthing more than just a figurehead and outlet for big business and the ruling elite
K

Are the Jewish raiding and liberals

wat? you must have me mixed up with someone else

my life is great, the USA is great already. Clinton is the only logical choice and the only good one.

This is such bullshit - when the US gets involved we complain, when the US doesn't get involved we complain. My biggest concern with Trump is that he doesn't see what a duplicitous little shit Putin is; I think Putin would love to sit down opposite Trump instead of Clinton.

That said, Clinton is her own special version of horrible, so whatever.

Because Russia is one of the world superpowers including china. But you don't seem to bright so I'm not suprised.

> Nothing too major
> But the city will be destroyed

I don't even have a reaction for this.

trips to not lie. fuck russia indeed.

*hisssssssssssssssss* yessssssss *hissssssssssssssssss*

Vote Trump 2016 *hisssssssssssssssssssss*

>If she talks about military action when she doesn't mean it
You're missing the point. That video was all about the US considering hacking to be a military action. It's changing the definition of "military action" to include hacking.

because it sounds no more ridiculous than any of the other loony conspiracy theory nonsense. but also no less ridiculous.

True we always complain, but the US rarely does something that isn't worth complaining about

Hillary will easily win on substance.

Donald Putin will win on name-calling.

When Putin/Trump's elected and Russia fags the US, you trump-supporting retards are to blame.

So why not include China in the list?

>inb4 hurr dey ain't white, dey ain't right

Ttktktktktkktktktktktkktktktk
Ttktktktktkktktktktktkktktktk
Tktktkktktktkktktktkktktktkkktktktkktktktktkktkktktktktkktktkkktktkktktkktktktkktktktktkkt

How do people like you function on a day to day basis?

By nothing too major I meant it wont be a major city, like nyc or la
Ya dingus

... and australia will keep up our proud tradition of electing pussy leaders then riding americas coattails and be declared the 51st state.

I agree also. But doesnt every election (at least in my lifetime) seem like a lesser of two evils?

>to bright

That's just because almost every decision in international peacekeeping and intervention has pros and cons - there's always something to complain about. You're not some Corbynite commie or something are you?

Russia's economy has gone to shit. They aren't a superpower anymore.

Putin and his bitch Assange MUST be destroyed. And they will be.

What makes her so good? Taking donations from middle east countries through her foundation which is a tax free organisation, has flip flopped on every political issue since the 70s or 80s. she has lied to and mocked the goverment. Every big business aka 1% has donated for there cause to the Clinton foundation to get there way in law. Including Goldberg company's which is in a way like the illumina

>red scare
>Trump and Putin le communist
>will inevitably assume I'm a Trump supporter

FUCK OFF LIBERAL SCUM

silly shill, wake up. the US was cucked by the Clintons and Russia long ago.

Your stuped if yoo did yer own research leading you to believe different from what my research sed

Why is Putin ranked 1 on Super leaders and Obama is like 3rd of 4th

do you understand how poor Russia is now? America's sanctions have destroyed it. we're not through yet. some key strikes via cyber warfare and assassinations, and we'll finally have control over those filthy slavs.

Hey man, got any good dog recipes?

Are you going to talk about the issues or just correct minor grammar problems?

>ranked 1 on Super leaders
wat

Same as russia putting out conspiracy theory shit. Putin was ex KGB, weakening other countries with words is a fun little game for him.

I'd probably watch it if it was a Beyblade match rather than a word-off.
Seriously, if you can be the best in the world at Beyblades you deserve a spot in office.

It's no use to use real facts against the blind sheep mass that follow the corrupted Shephard

Not the American people, I can say that much

Europeans don't belong in this thread

what you have to do is disregard the propaganda on both sides.

You aren't wrong that there are pros and cons, but I lack evidence that my interests align much at all with the ones making the policies in the US. I'm doubting their interests even align with their own population in many cases.

Its hard.
Knowing everyone around you obeys the media and eats up everything they shit out.
The world is a sad place,

Trump has already lost, 80% of minorities will vote for hillary, it will come down to florida which will go to hillary.

only reason trump is even the nominee is because white people didn't like that the republican party was trying to fix its problem of minority votes with the immigration bill.

Trump rode this wave of anti-mexican hate, and now all latinoes hate him, the fastest growing racial group.

the fact is, in 2016 whites are too spread out, and witht eh state electoral system minorites win elections.

obama had 75%+ of minorites with less than 40% of the white vote, and won pretty easily

the margins will be even bigger with a hillary win.

Lol no. Russia has major trade deals with china, india and a bunch of smaller countries. The only people harmed by US sanctions were the EU.

sorry I should provided a link, I forgot there's a lot of slow simple d minded people on here that would exhaust them from doing a simple Google search

yep, and the closer it seems to more % she will win.

If all diplomacy were conducted via Beyblade fight, you might have a point. Since it isn't, you just sound like an edgy faggot.

>I should provided a link
>still doesn't provide a link
It couldn't possibly be that you just pulled that shit out of your ass, could it?

No but mi reserch waz a better won coz it woz one millionf of the populashun urs woz not so many

Here you go you little autistic man. And it's updated to current issues on how well they handle them. See how simple that was?

Oy vey, you're right. they're both terrible choices. I might not even go out to vote for trump. Thanks for correcting my record btw.

The Trump rangers will think Trump won. The Democrats will think Hillary won.

> I lost my place after urinating and can't find it
Whoever I was arguing with...

I DISAGREE

>whos going to win tonight
That's up for debate.

Honestly it doesn't matter I think. Clinton has all but sealed victory.

No its called taking a couple seconds to get it. Since I didn't expect a dumb retard like you didn't know what Internet searches were, I'm suprised you've found the reply button knowing how retarded you are.

US GDP: ~17 trillion USD
EU GDP: ~18 trillion USD
Russia GDP: ~2 trillion USD

No dude, Russia is fucking poor.

Is this shit on youtube or summat? Can't be arsed rooting around for an antennae cable and setting up the tv.

i hope they ask about climate change. trump denying is sets him up on the kook path.

I'd say Hillary too as Trump has already sided with anti-pornography groups that attack current obscenity laws.

Is that debt or what?

>posts screenshot of some random shit blog
>hurr I gots proofs!!!
Continuing to hide your source isn't helping your case, faggot.

yes, all porn is in danger with trump. they won't stop at CP, you're dumb if you think they will. next after that is popular stuff like kink.com.

>doesn't know what GDP is
Lurk moar, child. The adults are speaking.

He is right though, Obamas approval ratings have decreased dramatically during his 2nd term, like his health care flop, executive orders etc.

CP is already illegal. Their goal is to strengthen current obscenity laws to make things like lolicon illegal again.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN

yeah, i agree. they want to figure out which porn is "dangerous" and we already know CP is dangerous to kids.

Are you really that dumb that you can't Google search or are you still shitting your pants and drooling all over yourself. If your not going to have a intelligent response for once I'm not going to waste my time or effort.

Oh can you post the debts next?

What is this from? I see it all the time and no one ever mentions the sauce.

THIS GUY GETS IT

His approval rating in the US has held steady in the 50-60% range throughout his 8 years in office. This has absolutely nothing to do with America's status as a superpower though.

It's hard to beat Trump because the Trump rangers think a dictator that fantasizes about dating his own daughter is just about the coolest most based thing ever.

Underrated post.

Meh, give him a break. His wife died.

>still hiding the fact that his source is some shit no-name blog

Russia is 19th with 588 billion is usd debt, so you were right, atleast they are not owned by some other country.

Trips for trump

In all of its history, russia had only 20 years to gather experience with a democracy. germany needed way longer.

How can anyone not want to vote for that man?

Was it pneumonia?

only way to make america great again is to get rid of all the niggers

He was right though it has decreased dramatically, but yes it doesn't fully for shadow the super power. But if the own country can't take there leader seriously you think other leader will be able too?

dutchfag here, no just no. yet again an ameritard shows his knowledge of the outside world. it never ceases to amaze me how little you guys know. though looking at your elections at the moment I shouldn't be shocked. seeing as you blew your chance of becoming a first world country again by kicking bernie out of the race to then say that even though trump has been doing nothing but selling bullshit just so he can win presidency, he is the better choice.
>hurr durr the emails
boo fucking hoo, you guys are in dire need of great diplomats like obama. you don't expect a mongoloid like trump to actually be able to hold up important political discussions with world leaders. you don't really believe that anyone is going to take him the least bit serious until he starts threatening war do you?

they need longer still. who knows how long they will need when they finally stabilize over there.

It's actually on the Forbes list. But your too simple minded still to Google search. It's okay your way retarded even to 4chans standards.

Perhaps the op was rhetorical, but I'll throw this out there anyway: you guys are aware that there's no winner declared, right?

mexicans stay, niggers go. mexicans work, niggers dont. get rid of the jews too. those fucking hasidic ones are the worst

>Your too simple

Irony overload.

Why is Singapore in such horrible debt?

If you had a daughter that wasn't your daughter and was that hot, you'd want to fuck her too.
Assuming the unlikely possibility that you aren't a massive faggot, of course.

>...your...
>...your...
*You're.
You're a faggot

>He was right though it has decreased dramatically
No, nigger, it hasn't.

>it doesn't fully for shadow the super power.
Stop posting. You're making us all dumber.

Well God damn you see what being intelligent actually gets you. Took me 5 seconds you little drool monkey. Or are you going to spout more autistic post either way I'm not going to reply hopefully your education gets better in your white trash town.

I'm a middle class european. i can afford to go to america. if you choose a candidate fit for presidency for a change, you might be able to afford traveling outside of your country too :^)

>hurr Forbes
>STILL doesn't post a link

This.

you're* too simple minded
you're* retarded

So when you talk to people in real life to you just sit there and let them talk and then correct them or do you have actual conversations with people?

American here, I don't like our role in the world either. Our fucking government has taken the role of the mother-in-law that pokes her nose into business that isn't hers. It's not our responsibility to "take care" of countries just because we can't stand other governments not working our fucking way. Our way isn't even that goddamn great. The Bill of Rights is being treated like a contract that can be made null and void.

We have enough problems in our own borders. If it weren't for the mothering of every other country we can get our grimy hands on, we'd have better relations with Europe - at least Great Britain. Britain's going through a lot of the same shit we are and I have a feeling we COULD make out of it like comrades, but our government is stomping all over everything that people could possibly respect about us.

LOL its the internet dude your not going to make someone butt hurt over correcting grammar.

agreed, yuo're a clinton voter then i guess.

So your source all along, in a discussion about which nations should be considered superpowers, is a fucking Forbes list of powerful people...

And you feel you have the right to call ANYONE else retarded...

Jesus fucking christ, user. Have a word with yourself.

You're you're you're you're you're you're you're

those parrots aren't even fucking

Hurdurr post comedy central news. Any better?

fuck you

I don't converse with people who possess the communication skills of grade schoolers.

But in the end he was right though.

If you dont vote for trump you are gay.

Well tell me when your ready to have a civil conversation neckbeard.

>unfiltered
>FBI mods
also
>anonymous poll
>filtered
you really lack any sort of basic education don't you?

This. Who needs faggots anyways. We need a population cleansing anyways

Vote for trump or you are a faggot.

Win? Neither will win and America will lose.

BUT here's what will happen. Hillary will make many appeals to emotion, "don't those African Americans have it bad? I'm gonna change that", "it isn't right that anyone should have to financially struggle and support a family", "white men have always been oppressing us", etc.

Trump will go off on several tangents that portray him as a maverick saying "true" things that America doesn't want to hear.... but he will neglect the question at hand to do this, shooting for bombastic statements that the lefties will find irritating enough to plaster all over the news for the next few weeks. And in doing this, he only gains ground.

Hillary will come across as sickly, dishonest, and corrupt; regardless of her intention. Trump will come across like an ignorant egomaniac....

It should be a train wreck, but both sides will come away thinking they won the debate by a landslide. Here's the thing about this election, everyone has made up their minds already. Trump has his people firmly in his corner, Hillary has hers, and the people in the middle ARE DISGUSTED with both of them and will vote 3rd party. There's no audience left to debate to, everyone has made up their mind. They will only grandstanding to rally the people that already support them.

So expect no appeals to the middle like traditional debates. Trump will sound like the tough talking business thug/warmonger. Hillary will try to sound as lefty socialist/warmonger as possible....

you certainly like the american polocy of being all up in your ass defending you. trump will finally make you actually have to pay for that instead of the free ride you have gotten for the past 150yrs.

This thread, especially all the try hards expecting to have a political conversation on a shitty forum site.

U think USA joins to losers country with shitty governments line Poland?
I guess, probably. Maybe that wall be really high...

A vote for Hillary is literally a vote for muslims and mexicans to rape all of our women, for all of the guns to be taken, and a vote for the Jews to run the show for 8 more years.

Are you really trying to correct someone's grammar on the Internet? This really takes the cake.

I just got here but atleast he's trying to have a conversation, instead of posting spastic replies and not contributing to the conversation at all.

Welcome to the internet, friendo.

Yes europeans do, because they are not stupid. Dude, why would you believe in a fucking lying bitch?

Douche > Turd Sandwich

No, I'm still pro-Trump. I don't like him and I don't like everything he says but Clinton won't make Europeans feel any sense of comradery towards us either. We need someone that will stop importing goddamn trouble, and go to war if necessary.

You sound like the guy who gets pissed off and butt hurt about every person he comes across in his life. You must be sad user.

did you guys know that girls fart???

any youtube links to the live stream? i am canada

if america keeps destabilizing the region and the country, it will never become a proper democracy because you need stricter governments to handle the pressure if russia wants to protect its citizen.

>willfully ignorant

A vote for Trump is a vote for even more insane military spending (I believe he said he'd double the military budget when it's already OVER HALF of our tax dollars. At this point ALL OUR TAX DOLLARS every year can't even cover the interest payment on the Federal Reserve's Loan to our government. So the moral of this story is most of this money is winding up in the pockets of private bankers that comprise the federal reserve.

A vote for both will hurt and annul nearly every Constitutional Amendment (though Hillary is a bit rougher on the second, though Trump is no friend of guns either, he supports more gun control than most republicans).

The end result, and it's funny how much lefties and righties don't want to hear this, is that administration from either would be nearly identical.... just like George W and Obama's administration were exactly the same, the only difference is who they pander to.

Right? In all my years here I've haven't seen so many retards in a thread before, I guess it truly shines when politics comes into play. Atleast a few people here are having civil conversations and posting links and or pictures supporting there claims instead of posting autist replies correcting grammar or something unrelated to the orignal topic.

I can't even believe this needs to be explained but the power of a single man in a nation's government is not equivalent to the power of a nation as a whole. Of course Putin, individually, has more power than Obama. The US government is designed to limit the President's power, Russia's is not. However, the US has a bigger economy and spends far more on its military than any other nation in the world. That is the important information when discussing superpower status, not what fucking Forbes puts in some clickbait list of "powerful people."

No, nigger, posting unsourced information (that turns out to be completely irrelevant) and telling people to go Google it is not "having a conversation."

lol you haven't bene paying attention. Trump will put sanctions on Europe. he wants you to "pay for the defense America has provided for free, for years."

you have to be stupid, in America, to support trump.

you have to literally be RETARDED, unless you're Russian, to reside outside of the US and support trump.

buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.mbd4pDBl0

make buzzfeed great again

wat? both candidates married their daughters off to jews who forced them to turn jew

Lol exhibit b everybody. The retards of b have finally spoken

Are you in eighth grade?

>has no argument
>resorts to ad hominems

agreed. that's the general consensus i have from my foreign friends as well.

Well I'm not the only one in here who doesn't have a argument so you can't get mad about that lmao

You clearly hadn't been paying enough attention then.

The point is imho, i prefer paying off the "freedom" americans brought us, than having a puppet of rich people who starts another war to get more money.

Like, paying of stuff isn't the problem right now, having millions more immigrants because of another stupid economy/money/oil based war will literally kill europe.

Wow, If I play that I'd die of alcohol poison in the first 15 minutes

I didn't say Trump would make Europe like us any better. Hillary won't either. That's just a fucking lost cause right now.

The thing is, we can't take more immigrants. We just can't. They're talking about importing Syrians to help fix Detroit. I'm certain there are many people in Detroit who would be DELIGHTED to have a fucking job, in the construction they're discussing. But that's the fucking problem. Every time work needs doing, they outsource. Over us, people who live in a fucking country that is very big on self-reliance. We WANT the fucking jobs, and are willing to work, but because some goddamn sand niggers in the fucking Middle East are running becaue they couldn't fix their shithole countries, we have to be denied the ability to fix OUR shithole country. We're heading that way.

yopu mean refugee, i assume.

it may seem bad, because it's in the media, but i have to see a single country that immigrants have moved the needle much for crime.

sweden has to be discounted because they changed the way they collected data on rapes, but i don't see any others.

America bought you no freedom. Trump will stab you in the back when he leaves the UN and NATO.

He's said as much. Moreover, he's also said that he wouldn't intervene, if Russia attacks Europe.

That orange freak doesn't give a shit about muslims, Mexicans, oil. ALL he cares about is $.

I've been here since like 2008 but I always try to not get into the obvious shit posts.