Ayy fagits. I've never in my entire life watched a single motherfucking amine episode...

Ayy fagits. I've never in my entire life watched a single motherfucking amine episode. But today I've decided that I will.

Any recommendations?

sword art online

What kind of movies do you like? Or tv shows?

You're going to get a swarm of bullshit and random recommendations if you don't say what you like. anime is a media, like film, there are still all and every imaginable genre to choose from.

Re:Zero
or
Erased

threads over boys

Scool Days

Here's some bullshit that I like:

Archer
Rick & Morty
South Park
King Of The Kill

And my favorite TV show of all time: Metalocalypse

Boku no piku

High School DXD

Cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, paranoia agent

Good Picks.
I would say Erased more than ReZero

Try Parasyte or Attack on Titan. All good starter animes

Black butler

Boku no Pico

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood andCode Geass are two of my favorites. Death Note is alright.

One Punch Man is funny if you like super heroes but there is only one season so far.

Seinfeld is good too.

Sonic X
You will NEVER regret it.

Watch One Punch Man.
I also watch a lot of those shows, and not much anime, but One Punch Man is pure gold.

Ok, That's what I thought. You'll be fucking disappointed in some of the other suggestions. something more your style would be:

Cromartie High School.

if you've never seen any anime, go ahead and try that. I can almost guarantee you'll enjoy it and laugh your ass off.

Steins Gate

Assasination classroom

fist of the north star?
coboy bebop ?
cutie honey ?
GTO?
city hunter?
hell girl?

Boku no pico, no doubt about it.

Or Grave of the Fireflies if you want something serious.

watch berserk if you can handle it

A lot of the newer anime has a comedic blend of genres, like a lot of the new American shows are doing, so there's that too, but your biggest enemy in this venture will be not psyching yourself out and rejecting something summarily.. go into it with an open mind. There's a whole world of Japanese animation with hundreds of different styles and genres to enjoy.

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

PROTIP: It's pronounced "double oh eighty three," if you're cool.

Death Note

New Voltron on netflix is actually decent. Remastered Robotech is on Amazon

1. How much time you have
2. Love? Comedy? Horror? Action?
3. easy to watch or making you think?

I'll second Berserk as a generally good anime like tons of other ones being suggested here, but honestly, your tastes in American animation are kind of pigeonholed solidly into comedy, so I'm loathe to advise you to watch something outside that genre until you are comfortable with the media.

1. Plenty
2. Comedy I guess
3. I can handle thinking

Violence and comedy

OP here. Thanks for the help. I'll go watch some Cromartie High School. Ciao

You'll love it, man. Once you're more comfy with anime, you can branch out more.

Opm
Sao
Fma b
They r short, mainstream and good af

Good tier
1. Fate\zero
2. Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood
3. Hunter X hunter

Random:
1. Kill me baby
2. Panty & stocking with garbelt
3. Nichijou

Da feel:
1. Anoha
2. Shigatsu wa kimi no uso

Bondage game, boku no pico, dark shell, urotsukudoji -in that order

> One peace (Have some sad moments)
> Great Teacher Onizuko
> Soul eater
> Trigun
> Full Metal Panic

Based on your taste... Maybe a GTO? Who knows

You are all fucking uncultured beta cucks.

Watch Speed Grapher.

Do NOT watch Berserk. Read the Manga.

Akame ga kill.

Heil to the king of weeb

not op, but I wanna read berserk. Where is the best place to read it? Ive found a few places but are mostly not complete.

Mangafox

Gekkan Shoujo nozaki-kun definitely

lol I'm not op but that'll never happen. OP's never even seen an anime, and his taste is like rick and morty and south park.

I'm a hardcore otaku and it's hard for me to put up with berserk since I've been reading it for what feels like 20 fucking years and the past 10 years of the manga could be made into like an hour long movie easily.

I find it almost impossible to stay interested reading it like this. Last I read they had met the mermaid at that stupid island on their infernally eternal ship voyage.

Best place to read it is your hard drive. It's long as fuck, and there's torrents around all over, but an online web reader works too, I just find it annoying to use a web reader when you're going to be flipping though thousands and thousands of pages. Better to have it saved locally.

Boku no pico

Reading berserk is like having some celebrity you follow on twitter. Every few months there's a random post that updates you a few seconds of their life and then doesn't update again until months later when you've forgotten what they're even doing anymore.

I guess if you've never read anything, there's a ton of story to catch up on, but forget about the story in progress. pretend it doesn't exist, or you'll start to hate berserk, lol. Just wait another few decades until current arc finishes.

based on op's taste this(random)

Tru

Some actual recommendations
>One Punch Man (for sure my number 1 recommendation, perfect for a first timer)
>Nichijou (best comedy anime out there)
>Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt (probably second best comedy)
>Steins;Gate (awesome sci-fi)
>Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (sweet fantasy series that's both funny and surprisingly dark)
>Garden of Words (45 minute movie, probably the best animation in any anime period)
>Erased (really well made drama)
>Fate Zero (cool af fantasy series)
>Cowboy Bebop (classic, doesn't get better than this)
>Non Non Biyori (cute girls who live in the mountains of japan doing nothing)
>Initial D (BYAAAAAAAAAAAAA)