The only reason in not killing myself is because i cannot imagine what pain and sorrow i would leave my parents and...

The only reason in not killing myself is because i cannot imagine what pain and sorrow i would leave my parents and direct family members.

I hate myself, i do not feel i am good enough for anything, i want to succeed but i cant. I hate what i have become and cant live with it.

When i am distracted with work or playing games its bearable but as soon as i snap out of the distraction its back to suicide.

I just want to be another person in another world

General feels thread, lets share our pain. Pic shows how i feel inside

I feel you op

You'll get through it

worlds a nutty place man we all have to endure it.

Ketamine.

Someone thread this statement. I have now abolished all suicide threads.

Theres too many people on this planet. No one cares if you die. If anything youre doing yourself and everyone a favor by killing yourslef. Youre one less mouth to feed

I feel you too bro, same here.

Oh boy. This is exactly how I feel. Small world.

don't call for your own fucking /thread bro
k is cool tho

Seek professional help

/thread

tits or gtfo

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

I have been also for some time but lately, I've realized whats the point to kill myself if I have nothing to lose, I have everything to gain.

stop masturbating, start eating healthy and workout. change your life little by little with small steps. shit wont change over night

Fucking fag, if you do still care about the pain of others then you are way too far from real depression. You are just complaining about the life being not a dream like your mommy told ya. Fucking kids these days...

Thats also part of the problem

I have shit to lose

WAH WAH WAH. I AM SO DEPRESSED.

Either kill yourself or STFU. Either way, we don't care.

WOW YOU'RE SO NOBLEI BET IF YOUR ARENTS WERENT AROUND YOUD ACTUALLY KILL YOURSELF CUZ THIS IS REAL SERIOUS SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, NOT JUST YOU BEING NORMAL SAD AND NEEDING TO MAKE IT A BIG DEAL SO THAT PEOPLE WILL HEAR YOU.

Get help

life sucks sometimes dude but letting your negative thoughts build on themselves will do you in. it's all about learning the cycle and doing what you can to break it. watch the movie 'revolver' sometime. the british version, not the dumbed down american one.

I currently feel just like that on a daily basis. I do a lot to avoid it, but when I have to go in for work all I think about is how people would react to me being dead.

Nice bait, but thanks for the /thread!

Is there some way you can get depressions because you dont get love from a girl? I want to have a gf since years but i'm way to stupid to become them mine. Everyday i wake up and feel like a piece of crap. What can i do?

an hero

if you're not gonna do it then don't be such a bitch, stfu and deal with it yourself. either kill yourself or don't simple, no one cares either way.

Only thing that's stopping me is. I don't know what's on the other side and I'm a pussy.

I felt about the same when I was younger. Felt like that for years.

But for no particular reason it went away. I have accepted that I will never have a good life in the standard meanings. Friends/family/wife/big house etc. But I enjoy the little thing. Playing games ,watching movies ,reading books , eating good stuff, going for a walk on a nice day. The little things ,they are quite enjoyable.

get a bigger dick you beta cuck.

why do you even say stuff like this, depressed people like OP just want to smile a little and how does that help?

if you want OP to smile so much then go suck his cock

Reminder that if you live in or by a college town with a graduate counseling or psychology program they often offer free counseling to the community in order to train the students

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

I feel same way OP. It just depression. Sometimes I feel like just jumping off bridge or driving right into a semi head-on but you only have one life so might as well enjoy it.

Been there too, many times. Even though it seems like it will never get better, it can and will if you work at it.

You must have a good relationship with your parents if you're worried so much about hurting them.

Go talk to them about how you feel. They will help you through it.