This is a friend's wife, Heather Carleton. Please share this and say some prayers that she is found safe

This is a friend's wife, Heather Carleton. Please share this and say some prayers that she is found safe.

Missing from Excelsior Springs Missouri since 9-25-2016 at approx 1am. This is a stock photo of the kind of car Heather left in. If you live in or around the Excelsior Springs area, I ask you to keep your eyes peeled as you travel the back roads and such for this vehicle. The police are aware of that she is missing and are looking for her. Contact Excelsior Springs to Police Department for any information you can provide.
Please share this post to get the word out to find Heather. #findheather

Faggot

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

This is serious. Please help.

Faggot

I have her. $100,000 4 her back

I'll keep an eye out but i dont travel to that area often. But ill be downtown a little later.

This is now a dubs thread. Also generally funny file names.

Please help him find her.

Kek

He ate her. Jesus, what a landwhale!

Dont worry OP. Everything will be fine. Heather is an adult she can make her own decisions.

Fucking hell its not africa where people disappear for many moons

Sorry bud, "friends"? Im not buying it

fuck. Thought you had em

Them? How did you know about the other one?

Missouri, hunh? If she knew anything about Whitewater, she's gone now.

The government took her. She knew too much user

Believe me or not he is a good friend of mine and is desperately trying to find her. Please if you have any information call the police in Excelsior Springs thank you.

NYPA

(Unless there's a reward, then I'll help.

(But my effort will be decided by the reward amount.)

she looks like a feminist, no thanks op

She had information on Hillary Clinton that could lead to an indictment.... you'll never see her again. I... I'm sorry user.

Fuck this thread. Sage

Cred Forums used to have a heart...long ago

check'd