Trumpoloids... Can any of you tell me a single policy your con-man believes in, or a promise he will actually deliver...

Trumpoloids... Can any of you tell me a single policy your con-man believes in, or a promise he will actually deliver? Aren't you tired of being the dupes of a fraud?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/issues/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No answers so far....

give it a rest kid or embarrass yourself again.
either way we lmao

So that's a no then.

Who cares. Why don't you hold all other politicians to this standard? Not Amerifat so don't give a shit anyway but you sound like a cunt.

Here's a list of Hilary's policies - hillaryclinton.com/issues/. So why don't you fuck off and read instead of fapping.

I've got one.
His medical coverage insurance, so Hillary won't get another stroke.

"O ye of little faith"

As someone who is not a Trump supporter, but a Johnson supporter, you're retarded. Just because you haven't researched his policies doesn't mean they don't exist. His tax system has been out for about a year. Repealing Obamacare. Building a $20 billion wall that will save the US $113 billion a year. Renegotiating trade deals so China for example doesn't have tariffs on imports. Tariffs, while I hate these, have been endorsed by both sides.

His tax system is widely ridiculed and not deliverable. The same goes for the wall. Do you believe either of these things will happen?

Just because someone says something out loud doesn't mean it isn't shit and lies.

Bump.

Best thread I've come across so far. Are you faggots watching the debate tonight? I'll be sure to have pizza and beers ready. It's gonna be #lit

His website has a complete list of his policy positions. How is it you found Cred Forums, but not Google yet?

Yep. Seen them. Read them. Free fucking unicorns and waifus for all. Tell me which ones you think are deliverable. Tell me which ones the broke, bald cunt actually believes.

It doesn't matter what he does and doesn't do. He's still less of a risk than Hillary as far as preservation of freedom and the constitution is concerned.

So clearly you haven't... I'd accuse you of being a shill, but I couldn't see anyone actually paying you for this. So I'm just going to guess it's either bait, or you're the slow kid...

And this only applies to Trump but not Hillary right?

I don't support Trump because of his pro-pedophilia stance. I'm against it.

But nice dubs tho

So there's some stuff about childcare, wall nonsense, guns and voodoo economics. What am I missing?

Explain how?

Make America great again by mandatory daughter fucking.

Nope. Applies to both. But at least she has some advisors you've heard of and positions that are longer than a couple of tweets. She has her fair share of bullshit as well. And she has actually held positions inside Government. I'm not denying she's far from perfect.

It's interesting how trumpanzees accuse liberals of 'consorting with jews', when trump's campaign staff is virtually all jewish (and Israel endorses trump).

Hillary has had 30 years to accomplish the things she talks about. She doesn't need 8 more. Anyways, shit doesn't matter because Trump is going to be our next President. The man doesn't lose.

So that's still a no.

Why? All you'll do is say my tinfoil is too tight and that we said the same thing about obama(even tho I voted for him twice)

Anyone who says +11 million illegal immigrants can't be deported against their will is a horrible, holocaust-denying racist.

Explain yourself coherently and I'll give you a fair hearing. I'm not a Democrat hack. I've just never seen a worse or less prepared Presidential candidate than Trump.

Is her policy to stay alive for next 4 years? Im curious if she can deliver.

So still no answer to my question then.

My sole reason for my feelings towards Hillary(as meme-ish as it has become) is gun related. She has said that she has another assault weapons ban locked and loaded. There was already one before and it failed miserably. The only reason to try an already proven failure like that is as a stepping stone to more superfluous bans and possibly all out confiscation. Couple that with a scotus pick and it's not that outlandish. Once the 2A goes the rest soon follow. And then you got Obama going and suggesting that Americans need to "give up a little freedom". Trump will at least get blocked by a legitimate scotus and congress. Hillary will appoint the scotus into her pocket. And even if none of that happens the fact that that's what she wants to do is enough for me to know that I won't vote for her. Just my own personal opinion on the matter

nobody wants the turd sandwich

How about this? He's going to build a fucking wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Yep. Exactly. You've been conned and this won't happen.