ITT: We drop unpopular truths

ITT: We drop unpopular truths.

BLM is a legitimate movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

citynews.ca/2016/04/05/black-lives-matter-co-founder-tweets-about-killing-men-and-white-folks/
youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg.
youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M
sci-hub.cc/10.1542/pir.30-4-119
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Harambe actually wasn't a heavenly being and was/is in fact a gorilla that grew into a long, painfully drawn out meme.

Also, BLM succs

Nice bait

Feminism is still necessary in today's society, especially when rape and homicide statistics are considered.

I agree. Police brutality is real and if the black community decided to speak for their own on that front, good for them.

BUT. Statistics show whites are more likely to be killed by police after adjusting for population AND violent crime occurrences.

Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everyone is homophobic

I agree and disagree. Do you honestly believe women are so disproportionately oppressed compared to men that the de facto cause for gender equality focus almost solely on them?

I honestly believe they are not and there is room for feminism to either ease up on their zealous actions and or allow a legitimate men's activist group to exist.

Anita is right

I don't believe in all the genders and sexuality labels.

But if they were to just do their thing and stop trying to attach a name and injustice to their lifestyle choices, I'd be completely fine with these shaved head blue haired freaks. I don't think I'm alone.

kek, what a retard

TRUTH

and some more on this story

A violent weekend in Jefferson County left five people dead in just over 48 hours, including a 4-year-old boy playing outside who got caught in the crossfire of an argument over a cell phone.

Legitimate domestic hate group movement*
>fix'd it for ya

Don't forget that we have our Klan meeting later today!

Except it's overwhelmingly blacks killing blacks, or blacks killing whites. Whites don't kill that many blacks a year, about half as much as black on white homicides.
So if they don't give a shit about their own kind, why the fuck should I?

The weird thing about feminists is women are usually sexually harassed by niggers and sandniggers and yet they are their biggest supporters and blame straight white males for everything

I would understand if black people peacefully and intelligently protested and discussed issues the right way. But they suck at behaving like normal human beings and are more likely to get shot because of it. Is that really my fault?

citynews.ca/2016/04/05/black-lives-matter-co-founder-tweets-about-killing-men-and-white-folks/
Now tell me again why the Southern Poverty Law Center hasn't labeled them a hate group like the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church again? Clearly their leadership is racist and calling on violence towards a specific ethnicity and on law enforcement.
Why again is this not a hate group when if ANY other group in the fucking world were to say "kill niggers" they'd be labeled a hate group before the tweet is 2 minutes old?
People are hypocritical fuckstains is why - singling out a group based on ethnicity for the purposes of violence is the hallmarks of a hate group.

Fuck you Anita

>sources cited:
>my ass

Aside from mass media, university administrators, politicians and white middle-class sjws being on your side, this totally is an unpopular truth.
'Cause right is wrong, left is right, and freedom is slavery.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE
Dubdubs don't lie.

But you said truths...shitty b8 from a massive faggot...as usual

BLM was a good cause but as usual it is being taken over by those who want to use it for their own personal gain.

SJWs and feminists are also racist. They hold white folk to a higher standard than other races (implying that the other races are weak and need protection).

They should worry about the minority's within minority's (gay Muslims etc) who do need protection from their own group

Agreed. To each their own as long as they're not fucking with everyone else

Which is a shame. I'm a black guy and I really hate the BLM. And the ALM movement. I hate any hashtag slacktivism movement. Hashtags are too messy to accomplish anything at all.

what is the same in every black person shot by police?
not one of them listened when told not to move every one continued to ignore the police officers orders if they listened they'd most likely be alive
sad but true

it starts at 9 :)

you're just plan sad

vanilla was NOT the best iteration of WoW

>neither was BC

>source: The Origin of Races (1962)
yeah, that's definitely a non-controversial ad totally unbiased source

how stupid do you have to be to reply to b8?

Says the nigger who doesn't listen to the cops...the world will better off after you get pulled over for something stupid

If feminism claims to be for equally thry need to represent male issues too. How is it equality if its only female rights? Thats the biggest bullshit evar

For two of the facts stated...The rest are pretty legitimate sources. Fuck off.

You tell me

I'm not black. get back to smoking your bowl of meth and fucking your sister

>these eyebrows
>that facial expression
Is she trying to look like a clown on purpose?

Because us white males are like the T-rex of racism. No matter how nice we act we still look like a massive hulk of racism, sexism, and other misogynistic tendencies.

>Dragon Ball GT wasn't that bad.
>Hillary would make a better president than Donald.
>DC is better than Marvel
>Dunkin is superior to Krispy Kreme
>We lost Vietnam, and we had no business there to begin with
>Prostitution shouldn't be a crime, nor should soliciting it
>Star Trek is superior to Star Wars
>The best three rappers are MF Doom, Lord Quas, and Hopsin
>Everyone should go vegan or at least vegetarian

rats*
ftfy

>BLM is a legitimate movement.

Actual feminists that do represent male rights need to fuck these sexist racist feminazis up.

>truths

It's ok. I wouldn't admit to being black on Cred Forums either. We understand.

You tell us you're not black, but what we see what you really mean, we know that you are a nigger.

i agree that BLM is a legitimate movement but it takes all the wrong fights. black deaths are only a symptom of the problem. the problem itself is black poverty

>hey guys this is typically bait but im clearly stating that beforehand to bring up topics to discuss
>nice bait
just fucking die

My bowel movements are legitimate movements, but that doesn't mean they aren't full of shit.

So we're not the biggest racists out there?

>

People that evolved to have a certain ethnicity live the best life in their natural habitat.

>niggers back to afwika

Jews actulally run the world througjt control of the banks and creation of banks in the world and printing the money for the world they havr everyone by the balls

>black guy
Nigger. Just say it how it is you fucking ape.

I would watch a feminist royal rumble any day

>BLM is a legitimate movement.
So is the hungover shit I took this morning.

Yui-sama, my love

Ayyyyyyyyyy

its because the feminist movement needs to hijack media attention from other groups to stay relevant. i wont get into explaining exactly how but if you look at the LGBTQ movement and the BLM movement you will see it.

opening your eyes is a pretty good source.

Black Lives Splatter is a legitimate movement

>jews
Be more general you fag. Which jews? Not all jews are in some sekrit club that rules the world. The nazis killed 500.000 of the fags and we still suck their dick.

U got b8ed m8.

You forgot their lack of education and their lack of willingness to try to get one. Proper education would solve the poverty problem, but that won't happen due to their culture.

XD XD XD I saw this on facebook but I'm stating it like my own original joke

I've recently fallen for her. Convenient, with Halloween right around the corner.

Are you saying its popular? Or do you not believe its an organization?

>Blue Lives Matter
FTFY

Did you know that when the human species emigrated from Africa, the population that remained bred with an archaic ancestor that split from the modern genome around a million years previously?

>XD XD XD I saw this on facebook
Jesus fuck kill yourself

The South was 100% justified in leaving the USA and America didn't let it do the same thing it did to England less than 100 years before.

>We drop unpopular truths.

Nigger monkey ape people should have been shipped back to Africa after the Civil War and the Jews who imported them should have paid for it.

Instead they infest the centers of our cities. Ook ook ook, Porch monkeys.

No it's not, it's practically designed to snowball out of control and destroy them. They should have stuck with the honorable tactics MLK taught them, tactics that actually win the favor of average people who want to live fairly and peacefully. Instead each time they block up a city street and it turns into a riot one of them gets killed, they get angrier and have more riots, more blacks get killed, more riots. Until the military has to just come in and crush them; it's already happening.

Pictures like this one are what won blacks their equal rights. Notice how they're not rioting, not looting. Even while taking unacceptable abuse they maintain their moral high ground - BLM is incapable of something so righteous.

Xp XD X_X why?

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

OUR BEST YEARS WHERE WHEN THE NIGGERS WERE KEPT UNDER CONTROL.

I like the splatter part better, but they can be one and the same. Less niggers makes for more cops staying alive. Everyone wins

That was obvious b8...lurk moar

how's your daughter loving that BBC?

ah yes you are right, but I would contend that it comes back to poverty. how would you pay for said education without the funds to do so?

BLM summed up in one meme....Can we make this a nigger h8 thread???

Due to No child left behind the money goes where the grades are, where it can be of the most use, supposedly. We know though that those schools wont get additional funding. Black schools are chaos and basically a day care center. It gets them used to confined spaces, being surrounded by people, and just wasting time all day long. I think it would be great to see black people rise above their stereotype, but the bias of the media, our current president, and other various dipshit niggers that is never going to happen and its only going to get worse.

Fuck it's true

>culture
genetics

something should be done about that as well.

I'm with you for a lot of these, but I don't know the first thing about rap and don't care. But the vegan/vegetarian thing is, I think, less simple. I've heard and am sympathetic to the arguments for it, but having worked farms, I can tell you this: there are good farms and bad farms, but the good farms are a true ecosystem and the livestock serves an integral part. The animals we use as meat should be treated humanely, but they've been bred to a point where they can't exist without us (setting them loose would cause them to die horribly because they can't fend for themselves, at all) and would make growing effective plants impossible. Unless you want to eat nothing but Monsanto-created plants.

It's complicated.

Both

Culture caused by their genetics? better?

true that

This is my home. People call us redneck racists. It's a savage jungle down here. I don't think most of the country understands what we go through.

traitors

This user gets it. Eastern MT user checking in. I grew up around agriculture and have done quite a bit of work on farms. I couldn't agree with you more

I've gone vegetarian for health reasons, mostly. I don't even want meat anymore, because I can't really taste it compared to vegetables and spices, not to mention it just adds more bubbling fat and such. It being good for the environment as well, to me, is just a bonus.

It's cheaper grocery shopping, too.

redneck

You have to call it a "truth". A sure sign that it is a lie.

sad but true. I have seen it happen too, black folks that rise above and become great members of society.

Feminism by definition is the movement for gender equality (both genders) Its just unfortunately named. Its also been hijacked by retards which gives it a bad wrap.

Most people on this board have fairly moderate views, but they act edgy to seem cool.

Being called a racist or a sexist is more of a compliment than anything considering the current sociopolitical context.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me one little bit that a Jew is running Goldman-sachs...The name itself just sounds Jewish

cheaper i agree with, healthyer i dont. I know 3 vegans and they are all obese. 2 morbidly so. its not the diet that makes the person healthy, its the persons mindset.

Thats because the vocal majority are actually that biggoted and racist. I mean, have you seen the scum that lurks on this site? By no means a legit sample, but may give some indication of the white male entitlement.

faggot

Cool, rock on, live your life, but don't ignore the complexities of reality? It'd be great if you acknowledged either that this is a hugely complex issue with infinite and angles layers, or accede that you don't know enough to make mandates on how other people should live?

Whatever. Do you, I guess.

I act edgy because I enjoy trolling people...Being cool has nothing to do with it senpai XD I do agree about the moderate views though. Most anons are fairly reasonable people who have to contain their logic and reasoning in everyday life because what is logical and sensible is usually a very unpopular and frowned upon point of view to have.

H-how do you get obese from being vegan?! That's like a fat Namekia--

Oh.

Amen user!

er...

Truth. Mindset makes a massive difference when it comes to being healthy. I've known obese vegans, I've known holocaust skinny vegans. It can go either way. The super skinny weaklings are usually the super extreme vegans that cry when they see people eating meat or cheese or butter or pretty much anything that may have involved animals in the process of production.

Was def cata

For realz, bronon, it blows my mind how little people know about their own food. I cracked a joke about lamb chops to my girlfriend a while ago, something stupid about how people eat it for the same reasons they eat veal: to enjoy eating a baby.

She had no idea that lamb was young sheep. Had to explain to her that mutton is the word for mature sheep. Got into a whoooole discussion, which I've been trying out on other people, where I'm finding that most people have no idea between a steer and a milk cow, all that shit. I know people who believe that milking a cow is cruel. Blows my mind.

That old joke, "when humans do it it's an abortion, but when chickens do it it's an omelette" always bothers me, too. Do people really think that we're eating fertilized eggs? Do they think that a chicken has to be pregnant to lay an egg? What... what the fuck is it people believe? It's maddening.

Don't even look at Hollywood's names
Honestly not a poltard, don't care either, it just amazed me to see that Jews actually control the USA, it's funny really

I'm actually kind of glad that these apes don't recognize that. Then we'd have to actually reform our justice system. KEK.

It's not entitlement when all of the facts back up our racism...just sayin it's simply what is. The natural order of things

what bullshit statistic about herpes is that?
it is basically saying that black people in the US have high socioeconomic status. not sure if the author intended to say that.

>taken from Wikipedia:
Worldwide rates of either HSV-1 or HSV-2 are between 60% and 95% in adults. HSV-1 is usually acquired during childhood. Rates of both increase as people age. Rates of HSV-1 are between 70% and 80% in populations of low socioeconomic status and 40% to 60% in populations of improved socioeconomic status

just putting this out there but one of the morbidly obese ones i was talking about were the 'cry when they see people eating meat' kind.

lol, no.

As much as you love suck the liberal medias jew cock bud.

Blacks and whites are equal

People are retarded. Especially people from cities.

a lot, then

>I know people who believe that milking a cow is cruel.
Don't they have to separate the mother from her offspring to milk it?

You seem confused. My point is that going completely vegetarian isn't unilaterally good for the environment, but you cited environmental pros as a response to my comment. Which kinda makes it seem like you're being self-righteous and not understanding what I'm saying.

Not sure what your intent is, but that's what I'm getting.

Milk cows make too much milk for a calf to consume. If the milk cow is not milked twice a day, it develops painful septic shock and dies.

we're distracted by architecture and culture, not tumbleweeds and meth labs

this

Alright. Although, it does cost the environment (and society) more to produce a pound of beef than, say, a pound of wheat or beans.

K

Most of the shit you fucking retards go to the ER for are not appropriate for the ER and would be better to go to urgent care or your PCP's office.

No, not at all. Milk cows have been bred to produce more milk than any mother could ever give to children, even if they were birthing at a constant rate. Some of them need to be milked, every day, even if they've never thrown a calf.

If you live on a dairy, believe me--if you miss milking your cows, they will let you know by walking up to every person they see and crying because they're in pain because of their swollen udders.

I have no idea where this idea of separating mothers from their babies comes from, but it's not accurate to dairy cows.

If more vegetarians and vegans were like you the world would be that little bit better. Good on you user.

I run into this kind of ignorance a lot too. People that aren't from rural areas know jack shit when it comes to animals, for the most part. There's always those rare exceptions.

Cows get pissy when they don't get milked and the part about chickens is crazy, but it's the kinda thing that I would have worried about as a kid maybe...not an adult. People only research the things that they want to use as evidence. They won't read about things that contradict what they think. Again, this applies to the mindless masses and not everyone.

I worked for a bull breeder. We AI'd the cows. We did most of the vet work ourselves other than in extreme cases. It was definitely a very labor intensive job, but it was also extremely rewarding. There was a lot of love and care involved in the process. It's definitely not the cruel and inhumane bullshit that liberals would have most believe. Granted, there are slaughterhouses and feedlots that may be a little bit, but at that point in time the animals are solely there to eat, die, and feed someone.

>says "architecture and culture."
>means "cellphones."

>I was not taught about medical triage

Thanks. I know not everyone wants to be a vegan or vegetarian, so I don't bother people with it.
>I'm not that guy who goes to Outback or Red Robin just to get a salad.

Yeah. Sometimes I think BLM might be a ruse cruise by ISIS or, well, probably someone more organized like Iran. Someone who wants dead Americans in the streets and for the US to be distracted with it's own affairs. Couldn't say who, though, just a feeling - and the really crazy blacks have all those weird connections to muslim groups and ideologies.

Also holy shit "we wuz kangs" is hilarious. It's so revealing of how much they dislike themselves.

Holy fuck this thread is riddled with bait. Full of HURRPDERRPP autistic niggers.
>This is the unpopular truth.

There's jews everywhere in our country running all kinds of corporations and organizations. It's crazy how many are running the show when you start to look into it.

Hence WW2 my nigga

I want to sex her and I think most men agree.

>culture
Ahahahahahahaaha
Gets me everytime someone brings that up. Like it's some magic bullet that kills the part in their brain knowing they're spending a third of their yearly pay to live in a shoebox

That infographic is retarded. There is a reason that blacks are drawn to criminal behavior, and its not "just cos they black".

America is a cesspool of racism and generally speaking black people are a lot worse off from the moment they are born. No fucking wonder they are drawn to crime.

I wish we could stop making food and watch all of the cityfags starve to death.

Kinda-sorta-not-really. First off, you're comparing wheat and beans to beef, which is a little absurd. Second, as I said, a good farm is an ecosystem where everything has its place. Livestock manure is useful for growing better crops, for instance. Trying to feed the entire earth without any animals specifically bred to live on farms and contribute to the ecosystem would require vast, vast amounts of chemicals and the bad kind of GMO (please, for fuck's sake, be aware that there are good and bad GMO's and that's a complex thing as well).

And if the population of livestock isn't controlled humanely and intelligently, that's bad as well. Hence, meat. All I'm saying is that you, as an individual, should do what you believe is right and eat how you believe is right. But to say that everyone, across the world, should go completely vegetarian? That's not really viable or good, and the argument that people across the world should do it is rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of agriculture.

There are only two genders, but it's a spectrum. You can be a male and fall into the feminine side of the spectrum, and vice versa. But it is still a mental condition.

> A helpful list of All Employees Involved in Correct the Record
> In case you encounter them online, you know they Stand For Hillary and are paid to do so.
> "Quid pro quo." -Hillary Rodham Clinton.
paste bin com /9fCVTmdF
remove spaces add dot win

Sorry to break it to you it's one of America's own. George Soros. Don't fall for the Us Vs Them bullshit.

You're not alone. I imagine we'd be a lot more tolerant towards them IF that's what they were. But you know they're not.

but you won't cuck

The amount of autistic retards coming into the ER for chronic and bullshit stable complaints that are in no way an emergency is ridiculous. Sure, we'll still make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside by triaging them and evaluating them, but if it weren't for EMTALA, I'd kick all you retards out for misusing the ER.

ok

Nudes?

DC is better than marvel, but fuck everything else you said

The African American community is responsible for the majority of violent crime.

agreed

I'm a liberal faggot, tho, and I agree with you and have been arguing about farms as ecosystems.

So there aren't at least as many poor whites in this country? Where are the crime statistics to back your dumbass position? Keep crying institutional racism while black america implodes.

It was saying that pretty much half of all of the blacks that were randomly tested had herpes and most had no clue about it. How did you get high socioeconomic status from that? Are those wiki numbers backed by the CDC? I find those numbers to be a bit absurd, honestly. %60-%95 that seems like an aweful lot. Seriously, where on earth is there a %95 infection rate for herpes???

I don't sell food to cityfags.I'm doing my part to make you all die slowly and painfully.

Well I shouldn't believe what my soon to be vegan girlfriend says

Damn right prostitution should be legal. If you own your own body you should be able to sell it.

Doesn't surprise me, I suppose. Extremists come in all shapes, sizes, and colors

>remove spaces add dot
found the retard

She's probably retarded.

No, you shouldn't. You should legit go to a dairy, 9 times out of 10 the people there love to help people learn about food. Go to the experts for the info, seriously.

>lol
We don't say that here
>Lurk moar

but you sure do come crawling on your knees when you need those subsidies, welfare cuck

Remember flooding in Louisiana recently? Every news site had a comment section that was calling us a bunch of idiots and saying that we deserved it for being redneck, racist homophobes. When we have a high black population and many gay-friendly big cities (and small cities). These people are the friendliest neighbors I've had in my life.

And they want to say we deserve to drown. Fuck those assholes.

FUCK THE TIDES FOUNDATION, FUCK YOU FAGGOTS.

>neither was BC
lies and slander tbh but to each his own :^)

"but muh ulduar"

I travel extensively. The europeans I've met have been dumber than the americans I've met.

We live in a society where you can buy/sell cigarettes, alcohol, and certain drugs (all of which, of course, are bad for you in one form or another), but an orgasm? Nope, jail-time.

Going back to the definition doesn't change what it means now. Words are made up and they get to mean different things by popular use.

Feminists who want equality need to start hanging onto their ideals more than they hang onto the word.

Not on welfare. People in the cities live on welfare. Know a lot of them.

>Uses kek
>9gag pic
Read these

This

Yeah, they are all in the south fucking their sisters and blaming black people for their problems.

>Unpopular truths for newfags

Unpopular truths that are universally preached endlessly by media culture.

Holy shit, leave.

You don't know how much diesel tractors eat up do you? Not to mention the trucks for hauling those things to the store... Cows eat vegetation and fairly low maintenance...machinery, however, can be very expensive and problematic. You seem like the typical ignorant liberal so I don't even know why I'm answering you...

Ever realise that people are acting like a bunch of racist assholes here because they're under a lot of pressure? When you get blamed constantly for shit you didn't do it's like "welp, might as well commit the crime I'm being punished for."

KEK

I'm a moderate. You seem to be the 'typical' angry Conservative archetype, but you probably aren't.

I love how all the rednceck propaganda on radio shows doesn't constitute the media

Unless you record it, then it's legal. Like wtf

Hurrdurr
>I disagree with facts so I'll call them retarded

I understand what you're going through, I live in that savage jungle...

The cure is a better local economy. Every town near me that picked up a corporate business center suddenly decided that jobs should pay more, food should cost more, and taxes should be increased.

Suddenly deaths only occured when people accedently fired a gun or wrapped a car around a tree...

No more violence.

Agreed.

Being a feminist consists of complaining constantly about your personal problems, then badgering white men to fix your problems for you.

BLM is the same thing. No one says "we as black people should work together educate the black population to reduce poverty, the amount of ignorant ass drug selling gun toting nigger, so that black people can integrate into society, perhaps even produce black lawyers. and politicians to help make laws more fair, more black police that are less racist, all while promoting community and mental health.

No, instead they lets "Lets riot and yell and break stuff until white people fix our problems for us"

The Irish were beaten down in the USA last century and before, did they riot and complain and cry? No... they got to fucking work, got educated and now they're accepted and respected as part of american society.

That user should have just called you ignorant or retarded. Your political beliefs have little to do with your lack of information.

>unpopular truths.
Both what you posted wasn't either of those things!

It may not be an unpopular one but here's a truth for you: You're a faggot.

>2016
>pretending that the wireless is powerful media

Yeah, but it's not that simple. In the U.S. it's pretty much just legal in California, and even then I'm sure it's a bit more complicated. I'm tired of seeing that hot, plastic landscape all the fucking time in the windows.

kill yourself

>BLM was legitimate movement.
now its just another hate group

Doin' god's work user.

Yeah, the yurofags seem pretty retarded.

Horry Sheeeet!!!! God thanks you for being a sensible liberal. I'm a moderate and I don't agree with much of the extremism on both sides, but today you gave me a little more hope for humanity

You don't have to be black to be a nigger. It just so happens that 98% of all blacks are niggers. If you're actually not black yet go out of your way to defend them or appeal to them, you are worse than a nigger.

Tl;dr
>86 yourself

There was no good iteration of WOW. Game itself is fundamentally flawed. It's nothing but grinding and trinkets. There's nothing satisfying about the combat it's just throwing numbers at things and other players.

I'm an old school gamer too, I love RPG's and I even like grinding to some extent. But WOW is just pure autism.

>2016
>delusional about his own delusions
>eat shit

Yep, this is 100% accurate. Well said user.

I don't see how this is relevant to me telling the faggot to lurk moar.

Citation needed.

No you

Why do all the character models look so off?

truth hurts huh?

you poor thing.

Tits or gtfo

No u.

But they do....

Citation needed for an observation of how people behave? Not OP, but go fuck yourself.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls

Fair enough. I'm a moderate as well.

it's the element that exists around prostitution that is why it's illegal. Smart respectable pimps that keep things low key are historically left alone.

i have a fantasy where she is raping me with a giant strapon.

What would Anita's signature be ?

Seems like you clearly missed out on Vanilla/BC's top tier content. The lower tier shit was crap compared to the rollercoaster to 100 you have now.. but the top tier 40man fights? Fuck me those were a million times more fun than the shit we got now.

Yui is a classy lady who doesn't do that.

I'm sensing you must be a nigger or some other variety of shitskin....

Hurrdurr. No valid response so ill just hurrrrrdurrrrerr

No it isn't.

>yolobathsalts
I'm dying

because the art design is garbage. cartoony bullshit designed to attract little kids. It's shitty influence is what ruined the art for diablo 3.

>wrong
>how surprising

Using your logic, blacks will have eternity to make excuses for their own failures.

Many blacks are quite successful financially and from what I've seen they owe a high percentage of that success to the kindness of whites.

In fact, if it weren't for slavery, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Blacks would still be wearing loin cloths, bathing in a river, and trying to figure out how to build a fire/proper structure, so the argument that blacks are "worse off" doesn't hold a lot of water.

They're far better off than they deserve to be. Personally, I believe both the United States and the countries of Africa would also be better off today if Lincoln had shipped the blacks back across the Atlantic after the abolition of slavery.

But that's in the past. And here in the USA we have to deal with the continued negligence of our so-called leaders.

And, there is no "cesspool of racism." The fact is, blacks in the USA represent less than 15% of the population, commit over 50% of the homicides and yet are still able to convince weak-minded leftists that whites and cops are to blame. Further, they're able to start riots in which they chant "Black Lives Matter," despite the fact that over 90% of black homicides are committed by blacks. They whole thing is comical.

I accept responsibility for my own actions. Not the actions of others. Certainly not the actions of slaveowners from a hundred and fifty years ago or modern-day criminals. If you wish to harbor that guilt, go right ahead.

You're not that ching chong bitch, you are you, m'lady. =^}

That seems to be a super original response you got there user. Congratulations on being the biggest faggot ITT

I never bothered to play 3. But man, I spent hour after hour on 1 and 2. Awesome games.

1 was the best.

HOTEP is a black movement which has an immense positivity growing within it. HOTEP teaches blacks self reliance and encourages blacks not to be employees, but employers. They take that 'we wuz kingz' schtick and apply it as a metaphor for their lives as a part of a black community. I think with even a little support from the general populous, a refocusing of black issues towards the HOTEP movement and away from blm will double wammy fuck up blm and feminist momentum, as those movements will stand against HOTEP instinctively

I'm not the one who doesn't like facts...

>typing all that shit out
>Cred Forums

Beta cuck?

Basement dweller?

Neckbeard?

Trap?

No....

You don't know how to lurk in the first place. So I thought maybe you needed some other pointers too.

you forgot one small little detail: niggers don't want to work

They want everything provided to them

This you?

>baby's first Cred Forums post

That anonymity must be comin in handy

yeah, it's Cred Forums homoz, let's meme it up!!!!

fuckin nigger lovin newfag

I just told you not to lol...no need to get butthurt about it lol

actually its not

>advocacy of womens rights for equality of the sexes..

aka, give women the good shit but don't give them bad stuff that men have to deal with

>we want more women CEO's even though they might not be capable
>we don't want divorced fathers to have equal time to spend with their kids

I hate niggers. I'm just not going to read all that.

Lol so do women

>youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg.

why not?

you read lena dunham's autobiography.

Hating yourself / everything you are + wanting to die is totally normal and we need to stop pretending that normality is just being a mentally 'healthy,' happy, bubbly person when instead we should be focusing on how to just deal with living life and hating every bit of it, naturally being cynical, depressed assholes. It's human nature, really.

Oh, believe me--I fight my own constantly. Nothing I hate more than a shitty liberal. But I do still vote left myself.

Amazes me how some people think that you have to agree with the party on everything to vote for them, but just because we're arriving at the same place doesn't mean shit. If your reasons for doing a thing are shit, then I'll never agree with you--knowwhatimean?

Donald Trump doesn't give a fuck about America. Only how he will use the presidency to make himself richer.

He worships only himself and is a stupid narcissist who knows his Audience.

I'm not the user you were arguing with. Settle down lad.

Only because police brutality is a real issue, but the popo be out there crackin' white skulls and shooting mexicans and asians all the same.

Stop acting like your suffering is more valid than others because of your race, that's a bit racist, and you can protest without threatening people and always being a hop and skip away from a riot breaking out.

If you're poor, like noticeably poor in your clothes, car, etc. the police will suspect you of a crime and they will shoot you for even the slightest perceived threat. They are trained to be cowards. Any sudden movements, any "weapons", and they are supposed to aim center mass and empty their clip.

Whether they shoot more black people or not seems based on a lack of understanding of how to deal with US police. They're fucked up, don't act like you don't know this, so maybe learning how to not get shot would get your numbers more on par with the others instead of pretending like the police just pull up and shoot a nigga in Armani walking from his Mercedes in broad daylight to the bank for his skin color.

If more black people are being shot, it's not racism in the vast majority of cases, it's unbiased brutality. It should be stopped, but how frequently it happens has nothing to do with race and everything to do with how you:

Talk to the police (is it aggressive)
How you dress (do you look like someone on drugs, in a gang, too poor to sue, does your clothing conceal areas where a weapon could be, etc.)
How you move (are you making sudden movements, trying to run away or fight, doing anything other than putting your hands on your head and lying down, etc.)

Ever lived in a rural area with nothing but white meth dealers/producers/users? If you don't dress like you're on your way to work the police will fuck with you. If you don't lie down with your hands on your head and try to run they will tackle you and beat your ass. If you reach for your cell phone, wallet, whatever like a retard they will shoot you dead.

All social justice movements are parasitic agitations designed to wear away at your probity, making you more pliant and accepting when told you need to solve problems, alter legal process and re-purpose resources to the "movement".

Real equals of white men do not need "help" to overcome in the face of adversity.

My dude, I appreciate Hopsin and a lot of what he has to say, but that's a real generous accolade. Personally I feel like he's fallen off recently.

Most blacks bitch about respect but they're the most disrespectful people. And if they just did what they where told when they are approached by the police they wouldn't get shot.

Exactly. It's the motivation behind the actions.

Nope.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

>I appreciate Hopsin
>he unironically just said that
Time to leave Cred Forums

BLM was created & is funded by George Soros.
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
Soros original family name?
Schwartz. Changed in '36 due to anti-semitism.

hopsin was okay for an album or 2, he's a faggot

I wasnt disagreeing with your "facts" i was explaining why they are worthless

chidlren
did a nigger write this

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

same.
I don't even know why there's a tranny bathroom issue. If someone's crossdressing convincingly, nobody would know. What, did some tranny with stubble take a piss standing up in a women's room and get pissy when they got caught or something?

If a cut of meat has any amount of pink in it, it is not yet finished and needs to be cooked more.

tbc and wotlk are the best

vanilla was so raw... not perfect

How does women being much less likely to be murdered support the need for feminism? I get the rape argument, but every other type of violent crime skews towards more male than female victims.

I like it a little north of medium well - some pink, no blood.

das sexis

You're not alone. Why couldn't we just describe who/what we like sexually without having to construct some arbitrary bullshit identity around it?

Get real.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M

It's also got to do with the fact that there are just more black people interacting with the police in general because they're more likely to commit crime. The crimes are also more likely to be violent since, ironically, black people do not respect the value of ANY human life (hence why they need to be reminded that all lives matter in the first place). More occurrences, plus worse circumstances per occurrence, means a higher number of instances gone wrong.

>Lord Quas
>Hopsin

I'm deeply in love with Madlib's discography but fuck no.

almost everybody has the virus. it just forms the characteristic blisters when the virus propages in your body for example when your immune system struggles with another infection.
even if you never had a visible herpes infection you are very likely to have the virus.
if your parents or grandparents had it once you have it probably too.

what is it with you people always stating your opinions as truth? truth is blacks don't obey the law so they get punished for it, just like anyone else

Sage

BLM is not a legitimate movement.

BLM is a violent group of anti-police rioters that the media has failed to coffer legitimacy to. Occupy Wallstreet died after the money from left wing billionaires dried up. The same will happen with BLM or they will combine with the New Black Panthers to form a larger all black hate group with terrorism as its focus.

here is your backing.
sci-hub.cc/10.1542/pir.30-4-119

The North was responsible for the civil war. The south seceded peacefully, and then a union commander stationed foreign troops in a south carolinian fort, that was made of materials taken from only SC and labor from only SC.
That is an act of war, stationing troops in a foreign country's fort without permission.

-BLM could have been a legitimate movement but has descended into a racist hate group. The fact of the matter is that if you don't properly organize your movement it is simple for extremists to hijack it.

-Modern Feminism has nothing to do with equality and seeks to destroy everything that doesn't fit into it's very narrow view of right and wrong. Both women and men are hurt by thier bigotry

-American Law Enforcement is grossly over powered and they aren't held accountable for their actions.

-Most of the "unarmed" individuals (regardless of race) who get killed by police would be alive if they simply complied with the officer attempting to apprehend them.

-Islam as it is practiced in the ME is not compatible with Western Society and we should not allow Muslims from the ME to immigrate here unless they have/adopt western ideals.

-We are currently witnessing the horseshoe affect in the progressive movement (they're turning into fascists)

-No, all Jewish people are NOT conspiring to control the world.

-Many (if not most) of the people conspiring to control the world ARE Jewish.

BLM will never be taken seriously until someone with some sense takes the reigns and makes it legit. It's just a mess like the occupy movement. They sure accomplished a lot.

I second this. I have a friend who is getting his Bachelors this year in criminal justice, then going to 7 years of law school. Once he passes his bar exam he aspires to become a successful lawyer in his uncles law firm. If he works hard he's poised to take over the law firm. His family is multimillionaires with connections in politics. Lets just say his father has sent so much money overseas that the FBI contacted him asking why. That's how successful a black man can be with a good family at his back. You think he needs Affirmative Action to help him out? You think his chances of getting killed by the police are very high? You can't buy into everything you see on mass media which is based on giving the viewer anything necessary to get ratings and race-bait like there's no tomorrow.

the problem with a libertarian movement striving for equality is to associate it with one race.

harambe is just a run of the mill meme that isnt terribly funny but is very widespread.

equalitism is needed, radical outliers should not be included as the norm in debate.

fake quote probably, but not everything is shit and you don't know better than everybody.

the basic idea of gender exists to protect women and men from danger, in toilets being used for women and men the idea is to discourage sexual attacks seen with this problem.

An example for why this is needed is the rape of women during open defecation in india and other countries.

because it racializes the problem for minorities when the same idea for white people would never be cast in the media in a positive manner.

its poor people killing poor people because of problems that benefit illegal business men, ie a place needs to be run down enough to sell crack for a cartel.

Our lives matter only when we think they do.

Google is essentially a digital rapist, everytime you browse google you receive a cookie titled consent.google.com but it never asks you to accept that cookie.

So despite claiming to respect women's right and people's rights in general, it actually performs the polar opposite of this in its web search operations.

I'm hoping the presidential debate tonight will help me decide which moron to vote for.

Black Lives Matter...so long as the black in question is a contributing member of society. But the ghetto goblin types don't matter and those are the ones getting killed by cops.