I've been in an 8 year relationship with my girlfriend

I've been in an 8 year relationship with my girlfriend.

We usually don't communicate in public over facebook, but two weeks ago I posted pic related and tagged her in itbecause I thought it was cute and it reminded me of her.

I tagged her in it but she didn't share it on her page, she didn't even "like" it but sent me a message saying it was funny.
A few hours later she deleted her facebook.

Since then she admitted she was embarrassed (she's always been shy) and had been thinking about getting off facebook for awhile now.
I then told her she needed to reactivate her fb and find a similar meme and tag me in it to prove she wasn't embarrassed of me. She reactivated her facebook but hasn't done what I asked. She has told me several times she's going to do it but has yet to do it, and we've gotten into several arguments over it. She's super busy with school and internships so I've been patient but it's getting to the point where it's really fucking with me.

Our relationship has been on the rocks recently from past issues (her fuck ups like blowing me off on important days, etc).

Am I being a crazy asshole by asking her to do this for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nPeTfeFALk
youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

wut

you are so fucking insecure. kill yourself or man up

if you ever have to prove your relationship, you're doing it wrong.

You're insane

well it looks like she has second doubts regarding your relationship. my condolences OP, 8 years is a lot, and it's tough finding a new gf.

I do hope you are wealthy and look good, that definitely helps with the search.

>8 years
>school

jesus christ user, live a little, do you want to fuck the same bitch your whole life? she probably already thinks of leaving you behind.

>muh facebook
who cares?

your relationship is infantile garbage, it's doomed to failure anyway.

yes. you're a crazy and needy asshole if you're forcing someone to reactivate a Facebook account to post a meme to 'prove' something.

Enjoy getting dumped by Christmas once her friends convince her that you're emotionally abusive for being so controlling, not that they're wrong. you fucked up, and apologizing most likely won't help.

>blowing me off on important days
not too bad, tbh

The Big List of Insecure Anons
1. (You)

That's a weird thing to obsess over.
Honestly, if it becomes that serious over a joke, then you should probably have a serious talk about what you're doing.

>needing public approval

fuck off, you deserved this
no one besides you two have to know how much you love(d) eachother

She's hiding something

Man, you guys really falling for this b8? Jesus.

> She has told me several times she's going to do it but has yet to do it, and we've gotten into several arguments over it. She's super busy with school and internships so I've been patient but it's getting to the point where it's really fucking with me.

> super busy
Son, there is no such thing.
I bet she has time to check internet, to chat with "friends" and shit like that.
That's just a bullshit excuse.

The boat is going down.
But, you can keep using her hole maybe until you find someone new. And that way you could end up dumping her sooner than she dumps you.. but it looks like she is on the edge about that.

(Sounds like she is "finishing up" with a new dude, and once she feels safe and sound to make the jump she is going to do it.)

looks like shes playing the field. yeah, youre being a pussy by making such a big deal over that part of the situation, but shes probably cheating on you and doesnt want her fuckboys knowing shes in a relationship. either that or she tells them how much you suck so they sympathize with her, and you posting nice things outs her lies. regardless shes taking extra dicks

I'll give it a month before she dumps you

god job user

grow a beard and be a man
really, you fuckin want the girl to vindicate your relationship on Facebook?

Dude are you 12?

>find me a meme and tag me in it
like I tagged u in one

op what

That fucking image pisses me off so much.

>I CAN BE A SLOB AND MY ESTROGEN AFFLICTED NUMALE XHE FRIEND DOESNT MIND!!
> I'LL MAKE A SHITTY COMIC TAKING A DIG AT GOOD LOOKING WOMEN

God you're fucking retarded

Well it sounds like she's been getting sick of you lately, so you freaking out over literally nothing is a great way to make her do the breaking up.

Now that you're a fresh bachelor, why not share some nudes?

You are fucking crazy

OP here, so what I should just be ok that she ignores me in public on fb??

Yeah, you're crazy. She's also hiding something from you.

>infantile garbage

Fucking this. Your "relationship" is on the rocks because of a facebook meme?

You have no idea what a relationship is you fucking child. Kill yourself.

How much of an insecure faggot are you OP?

Get off Facebook, it's for morons.

uhm, from my experience

Not sure if you made your relationship public on facebook, but she could be seeing someone else and the tags and whatnot show that she's taken, thus alertign all the other dudes she's talking to.

Just sharing my experience, hope you find truth and peace of mind

Underage b&

my holy dubs

Yes. Who honestly gives a fuck?

That's not what the comic is saying

It's attempting to say that love is finding someone beautiful no matter what they look like on a certain day.

We already told you.
The relationship is doomed.

Now fuck off .

We already told him that like 10 times but he is a fucktard. Just ignore the thread, let it die.

You're a crazy fool, op. Read your own words goddammit! You sound like a terrible psychopath. Grow some balls, you jealous control psycho freak!

>I then told her she needed to reactivate her fb and find a similar meme and tag me in it to prove she wasn't embarrassed of me.
I say this in all seriousness without any attempt to be funny: That's the dumbest, most embarassing thing I've read all week.
You're a fucking retard with the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

how vapid, i dont deal with bitches, dry, but bs free

comedy gold.

>find a meme and tag me in it

you'll become a legend here if you keep up your good work.

You are a crazy person and Jamal and Tyrone are probably double teaming her as we speak

this thread makes me feel better about myself

thanks op

You're a clingy bitch how about you back the fuck off her you entitled piece of shit.

Oh go fuck yourself, bitch tits.

Holy shit yes dude, chill the fuck out. Also, you guys have been together 8 years and you havent married her yet?? Bru

you sound like a nice guy. try to make her conform to your personality and desires. if she refuses, hit her. duh.

you need to see a shrink you loser

OMG SEND ME A MEME BABE!!!!! PROVE UR LOVE!!!

Cute pic. Otherwise you're a fabulous cuck.

She sees you as a bitch now.

Women are emotional enough as it is. Right or wrong, they get turned off by you bringing more than minimal emotional baggage. Deal with it.

Yes

Holy cringe
I hope you're underage
>mods
>holy cringe
>insecure op is faggot as normal
>gf should probably dump you for being such a pussy

a~a~aaaaaaanime girls
Like nepnep.

SIKE. DAAAAAMN BRO I GOT YOU GOOD!
Shes a GAMER girl you fucking idiot. OHH I CAN HEAR IT NOW! "B-But neptunia DOES have an anime :(((((".

Maaaan just shut the FUCK up. That doesn't matter. Its not what she started out as you godamn IDIOT. Ok????

She is my DFC goddess. My megumi-sama. My e~e~eeeverything .
Dont try to even START with bullllsheeet maaaane.
Dont even.

You didn't really get what the comic was trying to say at all, do you?

>facebook

Sounds like shes cuckold training you. Niggers in the woodpile.

She's boning (or leading up to boning) somebody else.
Someone she's connected to on FB.
Someone that she keeps telling how you and she are going to wrap it up very soon.
Your pathetic cutesy meme didn't fit her narrative.

kek. I think it's stupid, all it does is give people a chance to go "LOOK AT ME I'M SO NOT SHALLOW AND SO IN LOVE!" But your complaint makes 0 sense and makes you come across as a retard. The picture is the same girl, just her in her hang out clothing eating food.

You sound pretty triggered over a facebook picture.

Time to teach OP and the young ones here.

The vast majority of relationships are doomed to fail. Most relationships fail because of a lack of compatibility. A surprising amount of relationships fail because they simply run their course. This can be a major problem because we couch our relationships in places like the U.S. around the concept of "marriage" which is said to be for life. The problem lies in the fact above. This can lead to things like ugly divorces where people blame each other or have come to depend on one party in the relationship or there are children involved. Even once love has gone by the wayside, some force themselves to make it work for things like family and stability.

Here is what is healthy. Embrace the idea that some relationships have a finite shelf life. Evolve. Quit playing the "it's for life" game. Marriage is an archaic concept that needs to go extinct for good. If you really like each other, accept it when the love goes and maybe embrace each other as old friends. Don't get me wrong, some can make it work for life, most can't though, and that's OK.

We need to do better in this area America.

ur a fucking cuck, pull the dick out of your ass n start acting like u have a dick

I understand it. It's a shitty comic.

>muh slob SO

Yeah quality, really worth uploading.

This bate... wow. If this is not bate PLEASE put a bullet in your brain right now. Seriously, this is the dumbest shit I've ever seen and you're wasting valuable oxygen.

Shit OP, there seem too be a lot of things going damn wrong.

How's your gyno?

Being clingy is a great way to get a one-way ticket out of a relationship. Just drop it before it's too late. How the fuck is her tagging you with fucking cancer-tier Facebook memes going to prove anything?

>8 year relationship
>she's busy with school
I think I spotted the 10 year old

op is literally nuts

here's what you do OP...

get the fuck off facebook and enjoy your life with your girl, you fucking autist.

None of that internet facebook shit means a damn thing!

Do you? Hmmm ;))). Id love to do you sweetie pateety .
How bout it. Asl? Asl? Asl? Asl?
Aa~aaaaa~aaaaa~asl?
Haaaha. I got you again man.
I was just joking. ;) Dont take life so serious dude. ;) Come on smile. ;) Youre prettier when you smile, afterall. ;)
Bout to go annnnnd watch a~a~anime right now, man.
Its gonna be A MA Z ING.
YEEEESSSSSS SIR EEEEE.
If you dont think so i might just have to GLOMP u. OwO
**sees bulge** uwu whats this Owo??
Hahaaaaa. Good joke man. I like that shit. Thats that gooood shit.
Ight.

the fact that you put her on such a high pedestal is probably going to lead to a break up, like what every user is calling out here
if you actually want to save this, work on yourself. she -might- be cheating but who cares. cry a bit if this upsets you, then don't mind her at all and open up your HR department and start talking to other girls again. consider cheating yourself. anything to build genuine confidence, because your lack of swagger is turning her off. at the moment it sounds very much like she has the power to destroy you and women are very awful creatures when it comes to authority.

Installer: Ah needs tuh put the wahrs
Me: Everything's done. GTFO
Installer: But the wahrs need tuh be all over. I makes muhney from the wahrs
Me: No, it's already been done correctly. You aren't getting your grimy hands on this house.
Installer: But ah needs tuh put the wahrs to the picher box and the teevee.
Me: *slap* Bad wire monkey. Get back in your truck and go bother somebody else.
Installer: But mah paypers. Yew needs tuh scratch on mah paypers weeyuth wunna theyem sticks what makes mahrks
Me: This paperwork says that a lot of things happened that didn't actually happen. I'll sign nothing until you bring me something that isn't full of lies.
Installer: ahmma tell momma on yew
Me: You do that.
Installer: Yew aint nahs *sob*
Me: On this we agree.

The service worked perfectly, BTW.

Spicy meme my friend.

Sorry I don't get offended by every single thing I come across. I'm going to go out and have dinner with my gf. Have fun being a spastic on the internet!

>getting this mad over facebook shit

that is beyond normalfaggotry. you are obviously just some leftover summer brat if you would end a relationship over that shit.

You're being super cringey dude.
That's def a picture you share in private, not a fucking public display of affection.
"I don't just want to fuck you, I think you're swell too" isn't exactly something i'd want my dad seeing from my boyfriend if I was a grill and used facebook.

That on it's own is kinda out of touch enough, but then you pull out this cringe-carnival with the "YOU HAVE TO REACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROVE YOU'RE NOT EMBARRASSED OF ME" garbage.

Fuck dude, if she wasn't embarrassed of you before, she is now.

>and we've gotten into several arguments over it.
she doesn't want to do it. Stop being a fucking child and deal with it.

>so I've been patient
Apparently "getting into arguments" is patience. Don't kid yourself, you're neurotic.

>(her fuck ups like blowing me off on important days, etc)
you just said she was really busy because of school and internships. I'm sure she's really beating herself up over forgetting to send you a valentines day meme while she was busy at work.

>Am I being a crazy asshole by asking her to do this for me?
yes

Right.

Thanks for telling me you're not offended and stuff. Have fun with your gf, pal.
BTW I hear they have treatment for gyno now.

She's cheating on you OP. That's why she doesn't tag you in anything on facebook, on her friend list probably is the guy she's chating on you. I'd look over her fb friends and check who she meets often, also read her msgs if you can.

kek

>I CAN BE A SLOB AND MY ESTROGEN AFFLICTED NUMALE XHE FRIEND DOESNT MIND!!
>ESTROGEN AFFLICTED NUMALE XHE FRIEND
>NUMALE XHE FRIEND

I fucking LOST to your post. Thanks for making me laugh, user.

stop making this all about yourself you selfish prick. consider her fucking feelings and mind if you "love" her
Actions speak louder than words
god damn u fucking idiot ahhh

nigga, you should go out more, try having a relationship. then give advices.

she is cheating on our cuck op.

This is actually pretty spot on.

OP is retarded faggot. but fuck you though

post the picture retard so we can properly judge

get off facebook you twat

you are fucked in the head

>I then told her she needed to reactivate her fb and find a similar meme and tag me in it to prove she wasn't embarrassed of me.
You are a clingy faggot with control issues. Your girlfriend has probably sensed this and is screwing other guys. This is why she doesn't acknowledge you on Facebook because she's embarrassed by the way you present yourself. Also, it's 'by' not 'of'.

Collegehumor is fucking tumblr/9gag trash.

>I've been in an 8 year relationship with my girlfriend.
>8 year relationship with my girlfriend.
>girlfriend.

fuck you

OP is retarded faggot

It honestly sounds more like OP is legitimately neurotic and is trying to push her to do something she doesn't want to do, but she's too emotionally attached to fucking break up with him.

There are reasons for not wanting to share cringey flirtatious shit in a public forum that don't have to do with cheating.

Given the fact that we already know OP is fucking crazy, we don't need to include the cheating element to make the narrative make sense.

We already know that she's embarrassed of him, so maybe that's why. If I was dating some creepy abusive weirdo i'd be hesitant to publically display my sexual desire/affection as well. Especially if they argued with me over it.

It's also saying that if you feel the same way about someone who is attractive then it's just lust

Yo what does that meme mean......help a brotha ouuut....come on......feels bad man :(....that was a meme btw....a good one....a great one....yea....

No but srs UwU
I dont know that memee. Gyno? As in gyne~colo~gist
I dont feeeeeel like that was the joke TEE BEE AHCH. JeJeJeJe. You get it? As in T.B.H. That other nice memee.

Man it sucksa dicke thata i donta knowa thisa meeemeeea.

Tell you what man. Ill makel you a meme for telling me what gyno meme is.

Best part? Oooohh shit youre gonna LOVE this part. Its a multilayered memee.

Ok lets do this.

#####1st (first) layer (layer)#####

>Teh sleeping a~anime stage
How to use:Just post it and youll get laughs GUARANTEED.

Let's assume this bullshit were real.

>OP you're a fucking piece of shit. You're a bitch. And you're a fucking faggot. You don't know what love is. And fuck you for posting this bullshit. You should have someone slap the fucking shit out of you.

OP is actually a retarded faggot.
But he's not the only one.

OP here.

Alright guys, you made me realize I'm fucking crazy. Thanks
I just texted her and told her I don't give a shit, and I deleted my fb.

>bitching about facebook
toplel

#####2nd (second) layer (layer)#####

>Teh non-sleeping actually kinda AWAKE a~a~anime girl

Yes. Narcissistic weirdo.

>our cuck op
>our
That was some of the realest advice here, not sure why you're whiteknighting some cringey insecure child.

I have several hypotheses:

1. OP has the mental capacity of a dry prune
>being pissy about tagging a meme on Facebook
QED.

2. OP is an overbearing, controlling and ultimately insecure little princess
>being in a relationship for 8 years but not understanding his girlfriends personality, forcing her to do things she doesn't want to
QED

3. OP isn't actually I a relationship at all
>8 years and he hasn't made the relationship public
He has litterally latched into some poor girl he met at middle school, hung around like a leech and bullied her when she felt awkward being pressured to admit "the relationship" which exists only in his head

OP, leave her alone. She deserves better than being followed by some fat, overbearing stalker.

#####3rd (third) layer (layer)#####

>Teh ZOMG!! Thats p cute shes getting patted X333 anime girlie

Hope ya liked my meme dude :3c

I was just telling that I got this girl before
And I was together since 3 years
And em, I was not even cheating on her or what
And Facebook arrived and she wanted me to accept her on Facebook
And I don't want it because I was like in front of her
And she told me like "Accept me on Facebook"
It was virtual, made no sense
So I say "I'm in front of you, I don't need to accept you on Facebook"
She started to be crazy
She thoughts that because I didn't accept her
She thought I was cheating
She told me like, uh, it's over
And I can't believe it
It is crazy because I like her
I'm in front of you, I'm every day
Here in your house
That's like jealousy
Pure jealousy for nothing
You know
Virtual thing

But you do give a shit. And she will know you're lying about it.

Why manipulate and lie when you can apologise for shortcomings and be forgiven?

>find a similar meme and tag me in it

>figures out he was being an abusive asshole to his SO
>doesn't even have the dickshaft to apologize
>just says "Whatever, I don't care any more" and deleted everything like a baby.

Why am I not surprised.

this

Who hurt you, user?

Will do
>Paying for restaurants

It must be tough being in a relationship with an autist, I feel bad for her I bet she can get a good normal boyfriend if she didnt have you holding her down

>find a similar meme and tag me in it to prove she wasn't embarrassed of me.
I wish Hitler won

Yo mah main man slicks
Am i invisible?
Come onnn you roody poos. Give me attention here ;)
Dont ;) Be ;))Shy ;)))
My dudes........come.........on
Pls respond

absolutely the truth, please listen OP

Mmmmhhhhmmm.
Im here for you.
Come on bby. Give a (you).
Ill listen to your story ;)

Yea brah fuck that facebook shit man. I mean I'd find it endearing when my girl would tag me in stuff but if you're a guy and you're the one tagging her in "cute" shit then it's beta. Very beta I love my girl I really do but I'm very particular with her.

are you 14?

Hmmm you like that huh
Ok i have more
Here take it
Allll for you

OP Here
I'm listening.

Also when I said "I didn't give a shit", I meant to say that I told her that I apologized and told her that I'm sorry for being an insecure asshole.

Woooooah this is actually pretty LEWD
WOAHHHHH
I just hope the jannies dont take actions ;)
Hehehe. You get it? Thats a joke heheh.
Because they dont do shit Xcc.

11 year of marriage fag here.

Op, women are notorious for categorizing their lives with areas of reality, expectation, friends, hire people see them, how impressions, etc.

It's really up to you what you do with what you have.

I've had a similar situation with the wife, where she had a fb account that pretty much existed outside our marriage.

I told her:. "do whatever you want. Speak to whomever, and behave in whatever manner. I will return the favor in kind. You are no longer part of my Saturdays and Sundays. That means i leave here, and return when I'm good and done with whatever I'm doing. Don't like it? There's the door."

She went nuts of course, saying I was getting back at her for her fb. I told her: "darling, you're not that important for revenge. Your actions simply afforded me more liberties. If you think the grass is greener, be my guest. But don't bore me with asinine drama. Grow up".

2 days later i was part of her fb life. Then i deleted my fb because it's full of faggots.

You people telling him she is cheating are just as paranoid and insane, I see this everywhere IRL too. "She's gotta be cheating on me man because she doesn't like my memes" social media has ruined the concept of a stable, loving relationship and you people need to live life isolated.

"I then told her she needed to reactivate her fb and find a similar meme and tag me in it to prove she wasn't embarrassed of me"

Wow

Fatass hogging the gyro/shawarma/kebab/burrito.
Looks tasty af though. The girl is cute af too. Wouldn't mind some rule 34.
>College Humor is awesome btw
>youtube.com/watch?v=9nPeTfeFALk

fag.

She gave her consent to this picture of her its ok

You're a fucking retard.

man u need to loose ur internet and man card for that shit.
1.Forcing memes on somone
2.Being a bitch

God i pray she gets as far away from your narcisstic ass as possible. people like you deserve- no NEED to be killed.

Second this

OPs gf here. It's kinda hard to click like you asshole. If it's not this, it's the hand jobs. If I could leave, I would.

Can you feel it...coming in the air tonight...oh loord

Your problem
>she needed to reactivate her fb and find a similar meme
Her reasons not to do it
>she admitted she was embarrassed (she's always been shy) and had been thinking about getting off facebook for awhile now.
>She's super busy with school and internships

I really don't know what you want me to say.

Ive been waiting for this moment...all my life...oh lord

The Jews too right?

It's Facebook lol. Get over it.. does her relationship status say you two are together? If not then you might have an actual problem. If it does, she's not required to like and share or post on your wall.

Fine.

Yes. You shouldn't have to "prove" your relationship. Once someone feels the need to do that, there's a good chance you're on the road to failure.

Wow... you are a moron. Come back when you have real problems. You have no idea how much of a world class idiot you are. Facebook is fucking stupid and doesn't matter; just quit being a dick before she decides to permanently quit fucking you.

>but two weeks ago I posted pic related and tagged her in itbecause I thought it was cute and it reminded me of her.

It's your fault for posting memey shit like this

Buh bye :33

Under rated post

OH BOY!!! ur crazy. and u must stop being a whennie, i´d not blame her if she cheat on you girls don´t like idiots like you. stop being a fucking beta askign for forgiveness everytime she doesnt like something or doesnt do a shit.

Delete your facebook you stupid cancerous fuck.

Get the fuck away from facebook.

Your relationship is not public-square fodder.

Delete. Facebook. Now.

You are crazy

And she is cheating

I hope this is bait, you really care that much about fb, just kill yourself already and be done with it. No-one on facebook cares about your shit, it's mostly just circle-jerking and people pretending their life is amazing and going great all the time when it's actually boring as fuck and they have the same ups and downs as the average guy in the street. So if she quits fb good for her, and if it look like she quit because of your post, NO ONE CARES

>shes busy all the time
>she never mentions me on FB
>she secretly sends me memes so other people wont see her talking to me
>relationship on the rocks because she forgets "important days"

you're the side bitch, user. shes probably married.

kek

She's trying to figure out how to break up with you right now, OP. I hope you realize that this is all your fault.

ITT 15 year olds bitching to a 12 year old about how cool they are for not liking Facebook.
lol you fucking mongs

This

OP is clearly a control freak with mommy issues.
If you really love her you should break up with her and saver from yourself.
She probably posted something cute and marked that stud from high school which she fucked while you were in Mexico with your parents.
Freud says murdering your father and fucking your mom should solve all of your internal problems.
Believe me, I study psychology

You studied a sack of shite.
Well done for wasting your life.

>in public on facebook

do you know what the fuck you're saying?

>I study psychology
>references Freud
>completely misinterprets Freud
Yeah, no you don't. Watching youtube videos and reading introductory secondary literature doesn't constitute "studying".

top kek

>I just texted her and told her I don't give a shit, and I deleted my fb.
What the fuck? You've been together for 8 years - don't you communicate face-to-face? There's your problem. Fucking kids these days.

why does Cred Forums have so many kids playing webMD

fuck you you retarded faggot. stop acting like you did her a favor, you should just consider yourself lucky she hasn't left your crazy ass yet.

>Believe me, I study psychology
my faggot detector is going nuts

Facebook is a parasite
So are you, anyone that asks for relationship tips on Cred Forums is a faggot and needs to rethink his life

>8 years
>school
>texting "I don't give a shit"

The only explaination is that he is a sociopathic stalker at high school with some poor girl that smiled at him once, and he's been chasing after ever since

Why does it matter, its fucking faceboom. Stop being a little bitch

Op the fact that facebook is even a topic of conversation in your life speaks volumes about you, kill that which is of yourself

>Freud says murdering your father and fucking your mom should solve all of your internal problems.
>Believe me, I study psychology

no

sooooo, denko guy?

where's a translation of this

so insecure
be a man or be a cuck for another 8 years

Quit being an insecure faggot. You're acting like a woman.

/thread

Way to take something that doesn't matter and end an 8 year relationship on it.

I can't tell if you're a great troll or a moronic 16 year old

How I read it

>> try to be sweet to a bitch
>> major turn off

>then told her she needed to reactivate her fb and find a similar meme and tag me in it to prove she wasn't embarrassed of me.
Haven't read the rest, but i already know you deserve whatever happens.
You're an insecure cuck and it won't be long until you dry her vagina.

There are several here, OP included

it's painfully obvious that you've never been in a loving long-term relationship

When you're displaying this much insecurity over someone, it really comes off as your not trusting them. What it sounds like is "It's not enough that we're dating because you didn't do ___." Pretty soon your list of what you "need" runs along side the list of things your SO has "fucked up" because in your dependence on her, it's inevitable that she'll forget to stroke your tiny feels-peen, or do it in some way that isn't exactly to your liking.

Well, there will always be that one thing you think you NEED to feel wanted, desired, secure. But even after you get it, after you pressure or manipulate her into giving you whatever token or display you've deemed necessary to supply you with your fix of those feelings you yourself cannot generate, those feelings begin to fade anyway and you are left with the empty, needy insecurities that lead you to start even more bullshit and drama like this thread.

I'm willing to bet you're the kind of person who holds a grudge like nothing else, just to play it like a trap card in whatever bullshit tantrum of the day you've brewed up out of nothing. Her "fuck ups" are probably more like mistakes you can't forgive, because "that one time you hurt me" will be forever replayed for maximum effect: to make sure she supplies you with your precious self-esteem.

Stop being such a chore of a person. Face your insecurities and stop using another person to fend off those terrifying thoughts that you might not be that important after all. You're not. Just accept it.

>I study psychology
>Freud

Are you serious?

Yes you're a crazy asshole. I hope you lose her and only get more autistic, scaring away every girl that you have a chance with, then ending up in pure misery because of a normiebook picture you worthless fuckstick.

/thread

>2016
>thinking facecuck is important

kys, OP

Yes, it's fucking Facebook, completely meaningless, and I can feel how insecure you are by simply reading this post,
man up

Yes... yes you are. Get over it you fucking onion juggler.

Dude, why the fuck do you still of a facebook account?

My situation is kinda same with OP.

I've been hanging out with this girl for over 3 months now. keep seeing everyday and do all the shit together. But just before i met her she broke up with her ex bf of 5 years, but they were going to break up for almost a year by then.

She does say she is a lot happier than before, her mom and friends say the same thing. Im in love with her and i know she likes me too. But she doesn't want to show our "status" in public. she wants to kiss in private so none of her friends would see even if they know there's something going on between us.

Hell, everyone knows that.

We have talked about our situation many times and we both think that we should go slow with this.
I don't want to rush anything since she "recently" broke up but im not sure what she's thinking. One of my friends asked last weekend at bar about our situation and it was a bit weird moment...

My friend asked whats going on between us, question avoided by both of us.
Then asked if my "gf" likes me, still no straight answer.
Then she asked if we think we could ever date which i answered "yeah, i suppose someday."
and she stayed quiet.

I know she's shy but c'mon.

What do you guys think?

holy shit is this xj9?

Op you are insecure fag
you put unwanted pressure in a realtionship
just cause u want her to show some kind of fucked up afection through fb
u gona lose her or already lost her

OP HERE
OP HERE
OP HERE

Just to let everyone know, I apologized to her for me being an insecure asshole, told her she can do whatever she wants with her fb and I deleted mine because fb is stupid anyways.

I can already tell that this seemed to make her realize how much of a stupid bitch she was being by not just doing this simple thing for me.

Thanks Cred Forums you helped me be a big boy tonight.

I just want to thank the people who helped me in this thread, namely

> But she doesn't want to show our "status" in public.
Your her side dick,or she's got someone else in mind and is just waiting with you

This, from a guy in a 7yr relationship.

>deletes facebook because she was tagged in a cute picture by her boyfriend
>forces her to reactivate her account and demands she reciprocates

You are both super crazy.

I really hope you die

>being this obsessed over a website
Kys

Holy fuck. How beta can you be?

/thread

You're a fucking lunatic asking for tagging you in memes

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger?

Also post her tits

>emotionally abusive

Feminist alert, albeit he is a puss, but not abusive from what we got, get some evidence before you spout nonsense

You are getting played sir ,you aren't the only person she's fucking

tl;dr

kys

Sauce?

SHE DIDNT LIKE YOU MEME?!@?!?!?!2
/25

>caring about Facebook

kys

liru the werewolf

God damn it are you really that stupid?

Why would you drag your girlfriend into a position she is obviously not comfortable with, without any gain for her as a person? There is literaly nothing she could have gotten from your behaviour except for unease.

The thing is, she came to me first. We talked about this before and she asked how i felt about us. If i felt like some guy he just found for rebound and this happened like 2 months ago.

Yes. Also, even shy girls hate insecure guys. It's ridiculously unattractive. If you love this girl, stop trying to force her to post your business all over Facebook. Every one of my gfs, my current one included, prefer to keep things private. Stop being such a beta faggot, get over yourself, and apologize to her for how you've been acting. If you do, you might just be able to keep her.

Second

Your relationship- you're doing it wrong

You insecure cunt. I hope your relationship dies, same goes for you. You omega piece of shit

Fuck off newfag

I get where you are coming from OP.

It's not the fact that she didn't like it etc but the fact she's trying to cover it over and play it off as something small. It is small but it's usually the small shit that shows the large underlying issues that you have.

If you have to force her to put a shitty meme on facebook then it's probably not worth it....

break up with her but don't make it about memes you sperglord

>>tl;dr break up and find someone who likes shit memes

you're pathetic

but, deactivating fb to hide a relationship or being so anal about things posted on the wall/deactivating wall posts is a sign of a cheating partner. i'd do it all the time and some of my friends do it too.

i've never met a girl that does it for the same reason, but she might be the first. or she has a dick.

>I can already tell that this seemed to make her realize how much of a stupid bitch she was being by not just doing this simple thing for me
>simple

It's not simple, it's catering to insecurity and encouraging further faggotry by rewarding you. I'm really glad she didn't do it. I hope she breaks up with you, I truly do

She's fucking other dudes.

people who have never been in serious relationships

a decent rational person

Man, just the words i feared.. Would've been better if i didn't know this. God..

Well at least i know what to expect.

She's got more then one guy, you aren't the only one she's leading along like that.
That's the most classic shit in the rebound book, odds are you are her emotional support, and not the dick she's sucking and fucking

Sounds like an episode of South Park Kek

Honestly OP, it sounds like you are a tad insecure, the best thing to do is apologise and tell her it doesn't matter if anyone sees anything else because you love her and that's all that matters

I can translate;
>OP is not getting pussy anymore

So it's only true love if your partner is a slob.

OP is a retarded, hemorrhaging faggot

8 years. Your not marriage potential as far as she is concerned. Your simply someone she fucks. She's clearly unwilling to tag you and the word "love" in the same post...
At least she tells her friends one thing (he's just my steady thing) while keeping her prospects open (guys who may look her up on FB).
Face it. She deleted her facebook to set up a new one. But realized guys probably have her old account.
Congrats, your a side piece...

/thread

>"why are you filing for divorce?"
>"She wouldn't share a meme to my facebook page."

These.

Stop being so insecure, fuck. All those cute facebook couples you see probably argue IRL all the fucking time, sounds like you god a good thing going, dont fuck it up by being envious of other peoples online life.

>I can already tell that this seemed to make her realize how much of a stupid bitch she was being by not just doing this simple thing for me.

you are scum OP, I hope you kill yourself so that your gf can get someone who isn't human garbage.

......and you learned nothing.

ITT shit chewing retard thinks he is getting what he thinks he wants, for all the wrong reasons.

>thanks for helping me realize I was being a child.

>haha this stupid bitch realized that my childish behavior is justified

>I hope you kill yourself so that your gf can get someone who isn't human garbage.
Implying she isn't fucking half her male facebook friends behind his back already

xdddddddddddddddd

how are u in an 8 year relationship and not married what are u doing

hello rato

error our system

>I deleted mine because fb is stupid anyways.
>I can already tell that this seemed to make her realize how much of a stupid bitch she was being by not just doing this simple thing for me.

OP you fucking sociopath, you didn't even care about facebook did you? it was about control. fucking hell, kys.

> ^ Hello Rato

Like a muhfucka

kekkle

Lol she fucking other niggas lmao GG

ITT guys who never been in relationship being smartass about relationship.

OP is a retarded faggot

Dump nudes

You sound like a needy bitch. Should start bottoming for guys they may tolerate that bitch behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

this

/thread

>I tagged her in it but she didn't share it on her page, she didn't even "like" it but sent me a message saying it was funny. A few hours later she deleted her facebook.

Millenials !!!!

You don't get it, do you? I love how you frame this as "I'm glad you guys helped me realize that she was being a bitch."

No dude, you are being the bitch. Her actions are not the problem here. You are the problem, and everyone here can see it. It is so obvious how insecure and manipulative you are. You are missing the point as to why people are giving you shit here. They are trying to tell you to not be selfish, and think about someone other than yourself for once in your sad, little life.

This guy gets it.

>CTRL+ F
>no "millennials"

FUCK THIS SHIT Cred Forums IS DEAD

Hello Rato

Fuck OP, stupid child doesnt deserve to be with anyone

/thread

this
/thread
>stop being such a massive fucking faggot and give her some space, jesus

Is this bait? If serial you need to grow the fuck up and care about her rather than recognition and "likes" on social media from friends who you never fucking see

You're both fucking stupid.
Even if this isnt true, you and your made up girlfriend are fucking idiots.

This. Your girlfriend is embarrassed of you OP, not embarrassed in general

Wow you're autistic.

This Pidgeon Sodomy shit is fantastic. Thats a whole other level of fucked up. Impressive

This. Social media is a cancer

Wow you're autisticer

I'm glad I'm not in the army any more. You motherfuckers are not worth getting shot for.

Our feelings are worth nothing. Does it matter?

Bitch kill yourself stupid fucking whore. Tits or gtfo

/thread

maybe 8 years of you is enough

Op she is cheating on you. I would do the same if I was hiding something which I am. Anyways take a from a cheater, she is probably going to make another fb on the low and do what you asked. But I can guarantee she is cheating on you. Sorry son. I'm in an 8 year relationship. It gets kinda boring.

> I shared a dank meme
> my gf didnt like the meme

fuck her OP she clearly isnt for you if she didnt like the maymay

Kill yourself, if you really think being in the army is an accomplishment. Kys.

Underage faggot detected.

That's just what an underaged b& would say

>having several arguments over getting tagged in a meme

Jeez, I wonder how played off.
"I'm an embarrassment aren't I?!"
"No, I just want some space for once."
"Then tag me in a meme to prove it!"
"user, I told you for the seventh time! I'm not tagging you in a meme! 8 years of this is just too much!"

How is it that this fucker HAD a gf and I don't? Kek

Yes.

>Freud says murdering your father and fucking your mom should solve all of your internal problems.
|You do realize you're not going to be a good psychologist with your complete lack of context understanding, right?

If you're actually aware she's got some serious social anxiety and still forced her to make a public display of affection like that, you clearly don't love her - you're just scared of being alone again. Let her fucking go you nutcase.

Fuck off normie

/thread

who are you replying to?

op is a retarded faggot

this guy has it figured out

What are you doing user? You are new here aren't you?

Kys, OP.

>not acknowledging that abuse can happen regardless of position
no Jon. You are the feminist.

fuck that, I had to go through so much of that "Do X to PROVE you like me" bullshit. It's abuse, and it never ever works out. it usually leads to other shit like "if you leave me ill kill myself" as well.

My ex had me feeling like some sort of hurtful asshole because I dared had friends. He's making her out to be the villain because she didn't want to have a Facebook, same bullshit.

/thread

>be OP
>day of promotion
>get special blowie from girlfriend as an extra

OP, I guess it's you who blew it.

/thread

you sound like an absolute beta who needs some reassurance like a little bitch, get some fucking balls then kill yourself

Holy shit, you're a fucking autistic faggot op, no seriously give her some space or fuck off.

Maybe it has nothing to do with her being embarrassed of you and just her not wanting to be one of those annoying ass cunts that fucking broadcasts all her shit on facebook.

Lol you're a needy motherfucker huh

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

I tip my hat to you sir.

Absolute kek. You are one pathetic loser.

You honestly sound weird, pushy, and overly sensitive. Reading your post made my dick itch.

You are insane, get help.

top bait.

if not, how do i not have a gf but this retard does?