Gay thread continued, share your fantasies, desires, experiences, your cock, your kik, your panties, trunks

Gay thread continued, share your fantasies, desires, experiences, your cock, your kik, your panties, trunks.

Just make sure it's about other boys

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=36006
amazon.com/gp/product/B000VHA8FO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Protip for guys who like bras, avoid pushup bras, they don't the way they should on a flat chest

Why hello there

I really want some bras. And some babydoll nighties along with stockings and garters. Panties, I'm stocked up with.

reposting in new thread.

>Have small collection of toys, panties, stockings, etc
>Be thin, but hairy fuck, so no trapping for me
>Talk to random older dude on CL, send pics
>Tell him I'm into lingerie and toys
>He's into it.
>Go over, handjobs, he blows me, His cock is shorter than mine, but immensely thick
>Barely get it in my mouth
>Wants to fuck my ass
>Go for it
>Ouch. Not bad, but too thick to really enjoy like I do my toys
>Would consider doing again, but want something longer and thinner

So cute. My favorite outfits are stockings, a garterbelt, lace bra and lace panties.

I like nighties but they don't do a whole lot for me. I just don't feel as sexy in them as I do in stockings or a bustier.

Really looking forward to winter, so I can paint my toenails again.

What if man boobs

kik me - dakotastorm45

Just wear socks?

go back to grindr faggots

In the winter, yeah. But socks and the pool don't mix in the summer.

Then I guess you would be fine. It's just that a flat surface on another flat surface (push up cookies or whatever they're called) so they like to slide up on my chest

> pool
You lucky bastard

Where find twink exhabitionist tops?

Gross. I think the one I wanted is silicone, but I'll make sure to check.

Yeah grindr is really hit or miss, and that's why I don't really recommend it. Surge would be a good choice if you can't do yik yak. If it seems friendly it probably is. Sometimes you just have to go through hoops to get to the boys that are good for you. I get being nervous about your face but that's okay. Especially if you aren't "out" at all and just want to have a bro you can do things with and have sex with

I live in Flagstaff so not really close to new york but if you ever come to new york I have a cousin who lives in the city. I'm pretty sure you can get a visa through family.

At 15 i had regular gay sex with my best friend.

We also had almost both sex with girls in a tent, but we pussied out.

Here a little story

>be me 15, with friend 15
>go to school afternoon

>hide behind a bush to fuck each other ( No anal just rubbing)

>rub each other while standing with our dicks
>spearm foames weirdly and we laugh

>we get scared because the janitor came

>continue at home

>one day he raped me bacause i thought being gay was shit, but he wanted sex, but i enjoyed it

too lazy to go into the perverted details sorry

oh wait one detail, we used liquid soap to penetrate each otehr, well we tried, our assholes were too tight.

i penetraded his an inch, and he mines

felt awesome tho.

i have another one, wait!

I had a smaller friend, he was 15 too but a skinny manlet, he had a really tiny penis, like the size of my finger.

I loved it when he pushed it through my butcheeks and i could feel his sperm touching my anus

I penetrated his small buttcheecks too and rubbed my dick all over his body and through his ass cheeks

Sadly this didnt evolve and now i am a neet while they are earning money and have a "girlfriend now".

kek

btw im not gay

Any good twink and feminine twink/trap videos? Most twink videos I find are too manly for me.

Fantasy Land. Like me being a hairy fuck, loving to wear lingerie, dreaming of a thin, femmy little trap who'll want to fuck me as much as I want to fuck him. Fantasy land.

That feel when overweight bear guy who can't really grow hair but want to be cute little twink boy again like I was in high school.

I love my panties and lingerie but I feel weird doing it at my weight and body type

Yeah user link some good ones. Currently masturbating and have to leave in ten min.

i wanna cum on a young teen boy's feet, but that's pretty much it. i mean, who doesn't?

Last one from me, have a good night and be fabulous!

Super hot!

I think I have that same garter belt

feel free to snapchat me anyone! ablatch21

I'm sure there's more like us out there. I don't give a crap if someone's big. It's more about the attitude, and a love of lingerie trumps about anything else.

Man, me too. I challenge you to loose 10kg till the end of the year, I'll participate, you in?

>mostly straight
>not interested in touching a guy in any way, but always liked the idea of getting jerked off by a guy
>also like cum tributes, so think to combine that together by having a guy jerk me off until I cum on a pic of a girl
>go on craigslist, find a guy, he jerks me off, blow a huge load on the pic, he finishes himself on the pic afterwards, cleans up and leaves
>try to do it a couple of more times after, but it each time I do it, it takes longer for me to cum, until I eventually can't even maintain a boner anymore
>stop doing it altogether for a long time because of three straight sessions where I lose my boner completely
>recently get the itch to do it again
>find a guy on craigslist again, go over to his place
>he sets up the pics on his HD TV
>sit on the couch next to each other
>he jerks me off while he jerks himself off
>manage to stay hard the entire time
>blow a nice load
>probably going to do it again

This'll cure you filthy faggots.

jokes on you im bi

THICK.

Oh I'm not going to move to them if I go, new york would be nice but it's way too expensive. And I'd rather move to a red state to be honest. I know the prevalence of sjws is mostly Cred Forums memeing, and I'm not really conservative as far as social issues go but I like the vibes of southern states and from what I hear the people there are generally much nicer. I've been to utah for a few weeks once (my only time being in the states), and it was really nice. I know there's not much to do in those areas if you like to go out a lot, but I don't mind. I live in a city and I rarely do anything.

0/10

I'm not gay but I've always wanted to suck a cock, will any gay men be willing to let a guy experiment?

Matter of perspective

only on Cred Forums can you find a story about how someone penetrated his friends small buttcheeks and enjoyed being raped by him and end it with "btw im not gay"

Cool. Pop a cock on her and we're good to go.

why do you feel the need to show your homophobia? Do you feel so insecure you cannot glance at a dick pick on the front page and simply realise you're not interested in the this thread's topic?

You are the reason why we cannot have nice things

Down.

I want to be around 170 pounds at the end of the year and lifting again, so I think 10kg gets me there.

I really want to get rid of my belly.

Yeah, it really is. I think I'm a pretty good sissy but it just feels weird sometimes, especially if I have to get plus size stuff.

Lingerie is my love. I have a serious addiction to it, sometimes I even buy bras that are a little big for me just because I like them.

Fuck I just wish I had the money to buy all kinds of sexy stuff.

Well good for you, Arizona is red and will be for a long time. If you ever come I'm sure you'll find someone here, but I'll always be here if you want. We can still spoon, make out, go shopping and do sexy things together.

Me and my best friend. I was about 13/14 and Logan was 12, a grown 12 though. We camped in tents together at boy scout summer camps and we ended up sucking each other's dicks. It was both our first sexual encounters. I allowed him to cum in my mouth, and I swallowed because I was too lazy to bother spitting outside the tent. He didn't want to swallow when sucking me off though, he didn't even finish me. That was a dick move, but it was so sexy every time we did it. We both dirty talked, implying we didn't know what we wanted to do. He did it again about a year after on new year's night after he slept over. I wish I could do it again, it's been a while since then. I'm thinking about hitting him up again on Friday, what do you think Cred Forums? Roll reply dubs and I'll ask him.

Пидорасы ебучие.

just copy and paste what you wrote and make it into a craigslist ad. there are a lot of gay men into this. just make it 100% clear you want nothing else and no strings attached
you could also install grindr and look through people who live nearby. I think explicit nudity isn't allowed so you won't straight up see dick pics but at least you can determine if someone's an ugly fatty or not and then ask for a dic pic and tell them what you want

I'm mostly all straight now, I'm getting straighter and straighter. I have a 7/10 gf. Although like I said, if I had dick one last time I might be able to get over it. Or maybe not. ;)

No one's ever near me, but... I always ask. Location? Western NY here.

If anybody knows where I can find these, let me know.

is it easy to find a gay man to suck my penis? ive only been with women but i want a guy to suck me off to see if i like it or not.

Married her but I'm so turned on but sucking cock. Have sucked a few meeting on CL or grinder. Want to bottom any advice bros?

What I want dick going into!

Great! We'll be sexy as hell! ;) Rock it, I'll get my sleep now :)

please more cute girly boys

North Arizona

Form a relationship with the person who's going to be your top.

I wouldn't trust somebody random to do it.

Sounds like fun. I'll hit the gym first thing tomorrow

>North Arizona
...sigh. Figures.
I'm really trying to find someone else who's totally into lingerie, toys, etc that's local. Hope you find someone.

You too, maybe we'll meet some day.

we can swap panties and bras.

Thanks for the top advice. Yes very worried about diseases.

Can you feel it when a guy cums in you if your bareback? Does it drip out for days? Serious Q.

Unless you're both committing to being monogamous and both get tested, bareback is stupid. Completely stupid.

I want a dildo like that lol

Yes, you can feel it, it's an odd but pleasurable sensation. No, usually until the next time you use the toilet.

I wouldn't go bareback with somebody you aren't 100% sure about, only like a really close friend and you both get tested and don't have sex with anyone else.

this

That's why I stick to oral and jacking off with close friends, low STD risk, still fun and I only do it with guys I trust and have known

>I enjoy cock in my mouth and ass. I am a man.
Does anyone else see how retarded this is. I mean just kill yourselves so the genepool isn't poluted by your mental illness fagboys.

>I'll always be here if you want. We can still spoon, make out, go shopping and do sexy things together.
Damn user I bet that would be nice. The whole moving thing is really up in the air, and the soonest I'd go is this time next year, but if I'm ever near flagstaff I'll look for you in one of these faggot threads

Anyone close to new brunswick? id love to suck someones dick. im lonely as fuck and im also sub as fuck lmao.

Sounds good :) I'll keep my bed warm for you.

>Please gaze at the full extent of my butthurt.
>You are the reason why we cannot have nice things
>I am trollfood, hear me roar.

You ARE the nice things.

>be me
>15 years old
>had a vague friend who turned out to like the same fetish I liked
>hook up for a year
>then his mom finds out about the fetish, he got in trouble
>he ratted on me with his mom
>never spoke to him or his mother again
>8 years went by and never saw him moved to a big city
>his parents open up shop in the mall next to my house
>he works there, because is a faggot who will never accomplish anything in life
>everytime I walk by I look inside to see if he's there
>when he's there I go in and taunt all the animals (it's a pet store)
>walk outside, watch from a distance and see how the animals are fucking up his day
>feels good to pay this son of a bitch back

What was the fetish?

Found it:
lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=36006

are you me?

Diapers

can't suck dick if I'm dead tho

Nice, but $65 for a dildo? A bit pricey.

I'm sorry, but where is this person's penis? Is he tucking it behind his legs?

Low quality bait

lol, I would have killed to find a fellow diaper friend when I was young. Too bad he ratted you out.

I don't know, maybe we've had fun together before

how can the genepool be poluted by gays? since you don't get children of your own blood.

yea well, I was lucky his parents didn't know mine and never tried to contact them

gay is a social construct, stop projecting, humans are irrational pleasure seekers

what is wrong with his nipples?

Depends on the dildo, but this looks like a cheap one, right.

trips for truth. My whole world revolved around diapers when I was a kid. It subsided when I discovered panties, then later, all lingerie, but I love them both now. Would LOVE to find someone else into both.

Hormones.

65 isn't absurd for something really nice and made of real silicone

Any advice on what first toy to get ?

Already had a bunch put in my ass but I'm looking for a good budget toy, what's a good size ?

well, I don't know where you're from but if it's close we could always meet up.

not into lingerie btw

Diapers only are cool, too.
Western NY

So big

I'm a "straight" married dude, awesome home life. but every now and then I can't resist any more and I just have to suck some dick. I ache to wrap my lips around someones hard cock and suck the cum out of them while they tell me things like im a good slut, etc.

that gay enough for this thread?

Yes

I think that qualifies, yeah.

That's a tough question, do you know the size you can take? I'd say don't get something too structured as a first one, as it might not be that pleasant when you're not used to stuff up you butt yet. I started with small plugs like Bootie and Boosty by FunFactory.

either get one with a suction cup so you can mount it on a wall or the floor, or a really long double ended one so you can grip it. I know a double ended one sounds weird for the first time, but I personally love the idea of making things disappear into my butt so my first toy was a 12 inch doc johnson double ended dildo and it's still one of my favorites. at first I was only able to fit about 5 inches in, but that just made the eventual achievement of fitting the entire thing so much better. it took me about five or six sessions with it to get there but I loved it.
and the extra length makes up for the lack of the suction cup because you can comfortably grip the other end of it.
there are some really cheap ones on aliexpress, make sure they're phthalate free though

ok I live in the Netherlands.

send me an email to [email protected]

and I'll contact you

well howdy to you too

i thought it might.

I just got this one:
amazon.com/gp/product/B000VHA8FO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's great for beginners, or those who don't want to stretch themselves the hell out. Plus, cheap and safe materials.. Plus, vibrator.

That's not me but thank you

This is me tho

thanks for the tips dude, double ended does sound like a lot of fun

I've already had experience with 4cm diameter, but only a couple of time

Wow really just after six sessions? I thought I'll never make it with mine and abandoned it one day. You make me think about getting a new one. :)

anyone close to new brunswick canada? lmao. id love to try a real dick instead of a dildo. help

anyone got a preference on cut or uncut?