Hey Cred Forums, so I have a question to pose:

Hey Cred Forums, so I have a question to pose:
A long time ago, in high school, now 3 years ago I had a great girlfriend but always sought more pussy. Take more names.
>be on spring break
>fuck a girl from my gf high school everyday through out the week I was there
>felt worth it
>gf finds out later
>totally not worth it ruins everything later
So my question is would you rather be a free man or have the girl you love? I choose love, well not anymore but yah. Pic related, the now ex.

Both, faggot

I'd say love

Ps, any more?

I tried having both that's why I told the mini story, also faggot.

I can grab a few more I have if thread gains a little more interest.

Would be nice

Damn too bad you lost that, looks like a girl that knows how to fuck properly

Any pic on those glorious tits?

tits

Op here, they are small. I wish this was more about discussion.

Kek

I can't find any of her tits, as my phone just broke got new one... I have another of ass if anyone is interested.

yes

Imho the Grass is always greener on the other side... Long time gf, always think of going Single again. But I think as soon as reality hits and you realize you lost someone with whom you can Talk to, and laugh and fuck daily, youd start to regret it. So my two Cents are find someone with whom youre comfortable (does not have to be perfect), and settle.. Be one of those who are lucky enough to keep a girl if you have the possibility

Btw really nice girl you had there, any more pics? Especially Screenshots of sexting/caming are hot af

same exact situation as op, including the look of the ex. 95 pound cute half asian. She gave my life meaning, and when with her i actually felt raw emotions. now that shes gone, about 2.5 years, i havent experienced anything that compares

OP STILL HERE, thought thread died. Dumping som right now.

Dubs don't lie 33 was her favorite number ;(

Agreed man, I'm glad to hear someone say that as well, just none of my friends fucking care to have these types of conversation

She'll be back at Christmas. I hope I see her then!

There are people out there who could be better friends than those you currently have. dont let circumstance dictate who you hangout with. Go out and seek quality friends. Back to relationships// I still think about her everyday, but her grip on me has faded, as has my enthusiasm for life in general. There is a reason i cheated on her many many times though, something was lacking in our relationship. i cant say exactly what but i think it was an intellectual connection. Im starting to realize i was in love with her pussy

keep those photos coming

dem nipples have a completely negative value

That one is an innie

Yeah, same.. On a related Note, nice ass

that reaction pic kills me every time.

Any more? Like a frontal pic?

Also my advice. Fuck around for awhile, don't get tied down until you feel like it. THe one night stands and flings will keep you going for a little while, but you're right, it doesn't replace love. Once you're tired of the one night stands and slutty chicks you'd be embarrassed to take home to your parents, that's when you choose more wisely, looking for love.

I don't feel it's lacking I just learned a valuable lesson I guess. I was young though and didn't think the feelings would end up being so serious. Shit.

Relevant on a whole nother level.

Last one for now boys! Try to get my other phone working.

One of my favorite pics. FUCK.