Cred Forums serious question, whats the benefit of having girlfriend these days...

Cred Forums serious question, whats the benefit of having girlfriend these days? i am thinking over it more and more and i dont see a single reason to get into relationship, girls are bitches with no sense of loyalty, they cant and wont do shit because " muh wymyn rights " and " equality " they basically expect the dude to take care of them and make their life cakewalk, i have been in several relationships where i was serious about it and even if the girl looked like a fucking saint in the beginning in the end it all ended up the same, bitch started to get cocky and all dramatic about everything so either we broke up over the drama or i got tired of being someones source of easy life, SO WHY?
I cant see it Cred Forums, i just cant
>inb4 sex
You can have tons of sex without dating anybody

pic, oc for reading my rant

if girls didn't have a pussy i wouldn't even say hi

I feel like the puss is not even worth it anymore
also checkd

who needs a girlfriend when you can be friends that just fuck. dumb cunt learn how life works

I came to that conclusion thirty+ years ago and haven't regretted it one bit.

Life is so much easier and so much less drama.

>i have been in several relationships where i was serious about it...

You chose...poorly. There are probably women who could be a good match for you; you just need to be incredibly lucky or sort through a lot of bitches.

I agree.
Also, purchase a canine.

>You chose...poorly.
In OP's defense most bad shitty women hide who they truly are until a few months into a relationship

I walked away from relationships also, as long as you don't jump on the mgtow bandwagon/support group you'll do fine

Because you'll be old soon, your friends won't have the time to see you, you won't have opportunities to make new ones, you'll be alone and sad, regretting that you weren't able to deal with the troubles that always appear when you are close to someone, regretting even the bad moments when at least you were not alone
>It IS easier to be alone
Yes
>it is better to be alone
No

happiness init

We found the woman in the group.
It is much better to be alone in todays society

Op here, i am already kinda alone, i have friends but i am not feeling like hanging around with them, i am not feeling lonely apart from the girlfriend part and more i think about it the more i come to the conclusion that its just better to be like this

I'll just leave this here.

Hookers would do you some good.

Its always nice not to be alone, its human nature. Yeah you can have friends, but sometimes if you find the right person, it can feel good to get closer to someone on another level. Dating isn't for everyone, and it sounds like if its not working for you, you might just want to take a break from it for a few years.

>You can have tons of sex without dating anybody

Fuck off, you are retarded. You can have lots of sex with a girlfriend too. Way more than a single man would unless he'sa fucking Chad.

Thats a little bit empty for me, sex is not really the most important thing to me, kinda got bored of it honestly

Seems i made you mad? i dont know why, i didnt say you dont have sex with girlfriend, i just said that having no girlfriend doesnt mean you are without it

I only fuck chicks in a relationship, they are so much easier to get into the sack then a single girl.
And once you hit a girl that's in a relationship they keep coming back

Paying for sex is pretty sad. Yeah I know we all "pay in different ways" but the reality of the sex exchange is validation for a man. A man who values pleasure over validation will one day realize sex is pointless... Because he's chasing the wrong feeling.

Nice argument, women tend to understand what I said sooner though
>apart from the girlfriend part
Loneliness is loneliness, it's the worst thing that can happen to you, it can be useful and enjoyable from time to time but I'll warn you, you'll get old and the older you'll get the lonelier you'll be and the harder it'll get to get out of your loneliness and it will be a sad life

> you'll get old and the older
What is your fear of getting older?
I'm old and I have no problems making friends or hitting up women

Relationships just aren't for some people. For others it's fine. You just have to figure it out for yourself. Not that big of a deal.

>I'm old
27 isn't old outside of Cred Forums

I'm a bit older then that kiddo

Kill yourself

Well I hope you enjoy your life, keep making friend and hitting on women for the rest of it

this.

I just got done having a couple years of random sex with a good number, some girls were consistent, some random. I met a girl a couple months ago and even though we would cuddle and stuff, we just liked hanging out and didn't want to push having sex too hard. She didn't want to be easy and I liked her company. Now we spend a lot of time together and I can actually see it going somewhere, which is pretty cool.

Long story short, I guess you just have to fuck around until you find someone worth waiting for. No regrets here, and man, she's really good to me. Makes me food and shit. I've never really had that before. All my other girls were those self absorbed all-looks-no-personality types. Fuck that man, I've got a sweetheart now. Solid 7/10 in looks too man.

Hookers are dope I have a long term gf and still see hookers

Sounds like you're just a pretty shitty judge of character