Ask a guy who only has anal sex nearly every day with his wife anything

ask a guy who only has anal sex nearly every day with his wife anything

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjVkG-lYmUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does you wife wear depends?

How bad does your dick reek?

How many urinal tract infections have you had?

Are there brown streaks on your sheets?

What are you, fucking gay or sumthin?

Does your wife constantly smell like poo?

Where the fuck did you get that pic.

This

What sort of strap on do you and your wife use?

Have there been negative side effects from having your ass pegged nearly every day?

What kind of strap on on does your wife use?

Damn every day? I poke the wife in the pooper once a week, twice max.

Is that because her pussy is so slack from all the nigger dick she's taking?

Euheuheu
Came here for this joke

She must hate you if all she gives you is her filthy asshole. Nice shitcock

If you dead ass have anal sex, you fuckn gay kiddo doesnt matter if it a girl its a fucking asshole

what does your wife peg you with?

Is this closeted faggot OP gonna answer any of these fucking questions?

Does your wife uncontrollably shit herself without warning? If she doesn't, don't worry, she'll start doing that soon.

How big is your wife's strap- on?

OP, why are you such a faggot?

how often do you have anal sex

Appreciate it. I love my girl but never had that ass (and its a wonderful ass). She won't try anything new, and I secretly found out that her hot sister is into most of the same fucked up shit as me but they're too close for me to ever be able to get with her.
Not that I'd ever cheat anyway and I do love my girl but it sucks knowing I'm so near yet so far from sexual bliss.

Where do I find an anal wife?

OP either gets pegged by his wife every day or pegs his wife every day in the pooper. Pretty sure his wife is a guy, that's why.

Either way OP is a confirmed faggot.

Does it hurt to sit down at work? I'd imagine your poops look weird. Does you wife ever want to have sex with you instead of the other way around.

Well it doesn't hurt that my wife gets trashed every Friday and Saturday.

Go to prison and don't be the bitch.

no she doesn't. amd she needs very little if any lube. usually she's so wet from her pussy I use that as lube or lick her ass a bit. she is not loose nor tight.

does your wife find it satisfying to wear a strapon?

WTH! Cred Forums condemning a guy buttfucking his wife?! We should be asking for pics and vid?

Does your butthole bleed?

truth be told it sometime stinks sometimes doesn't. we just have so much anal sometimes middle of day so I'm not picky. but if there is shit it's usually a speck

Wives are female. They don't teach you faggots nothing in the joint.

does it hurt you?

none. she used to get them but hasn't In a while not sure why

Anal is disgusting and for homos.

That is where poo comes from.

What's a little shit between lovers?

heh. maybe once or twice as I pulled out and awkwardly got off bed my dick rubbed against sheets and left a tiny mark. she's usually very clean though

Yeah I guess that's the downside of girls with social anxieties - I know for a fact that she's 100% trustworthy, would never cheat etc but she also doesn't get drunk and doesn't have slutty friends telling her to try it.

Did she ever get eternal bleeding?

Mine gets drunk at home fuck bar skanks

not into that at all. she does love to finger my ass and gets super wet doing it

LUL

almost every day. I'd say average 5 days a week I fuck her ass.

There's a big difference between man ass and woman ass, namely, I don't want the man ass. Maybe if you can't tell the difference between men and women, you're a faggot.

>>eternal bleeding
>>eternal

she's never been with a black guy. she has the wettest best feeling pussy I've ever fucked too

Trust me, you're a closet faggot.

she cum harder and more consistently from anal. it helps during anal she uses a vibrator on her clit too. regardless she prefers anal and often asks me to fuck her ass rather than pussy

Biologically there isn't much difference. You're a faggot.

Trust me, I don't trust you.

I seriously doubt this. that means she eats literally next to nothing on a daily basis, or you'd have shit on your dick every day

How long have you been with your wife?

we've been together 10 years and only last year or so we started having exclusively anal. before that maybe had anal like a handful of times

she LOVES fingering my ass and rimming me. I know that because when I touch her pussy whole she does or right after she is soaking wet. but no pegging doubt she'd like that that's a bit much I think

I've had about 20 women, and two of them loved anal.

She have many friends she drinks with though? Mine has had drinks with friends about 3 times this year, and stopped before midnight.

nothing eternal and no blood ever that I've seen. she's also never said no she can't do anal tonight or needs a break etc

Why did you give up your balls for an asshole? That does not feel like a fair trade.

how old are you ? wtf?

she uses the bathrroom and shits before anal ? do you know what a rectum is for ?

ten years. married for 5

That sucks mines devoutly religious and insufferable but submissive. I fuck her or get head at least a few times in the week. But when the sangria starts flowing I choke her and fuck her in the butt.

No, marriage is disgusting and for homos. Anal is a-ok.

I've had close to 60 back in the day and NONE like anal like my wife does. they just tolerate it

What's your go-to position, and do you switch it up? I'm going to start adding pics and vids.

How do you have anal when hemmeroids are involved?

I've had a few who would tolerate, but only two would ask for it.

16.. ive had anal like 30 times already. but everyone knows that after a shit youre never completely eliminated. theres always shit left over

is this to me ? (op)?

we usually start out me spooning her. then when after a while put her in her belly and fuck her ass that way and she usually starts getting up on her knees and asking me for deeper and harder. never tried anal from missionary but in will

Maybe her diet is all liquid. just like mine. I'm drunk, sorry if this does not make sense.

But does it?

How small is your dick OP?

I'm not sure I imagine you can't. she never did though as far as I can tell.

youre the only one with a liquid diet right now, user. continue lurking

I'm average. 6.5".

You're both faggots. Why marry?

depends what you mean. if it's shit you can't see or smell, that's a pretty clean asshole. You find that with real clean vegans. Never with fast food eaters.

if your diet isn't filled with processed or junk food usually if you have a bowel movements your pretty clean. if not a douche would help

>you fuckn gay
>doesn't matter if it's a girl

Someone doesn't understand homosexuality.

either that or homophobic tendencies. that user is in the wrong place if the latter is true

Missionary is really good with her holding her legs back. Gives you a good view of the legs and pussy and asshole all together. Also kind of a mind fuck that you're fucking her missionary but shoving your meat up her butt anyway. Try it.

>Someone doesn't understand homosexuality.
It's a black thing.

I'll definately suggest it tonight and she if she agrees. actually I'll text her now

So she cums from clit stimulation and does not care about your small dick. I would say she's a keeper, but it's not a reason to sell your life away.

How do you end up going anal only?

And where do I find a woman like that?

OP here you guys jealous or not I mean come on. Who here has even had anal? Seriously?

Yeah, it's strange how anything that might be associated with homosexuality is verboten in black culture. they don't give oral, don't fuck anal... if only they could be convinced that rampant promiscuity, and ejaculating inside, are gay sex behaviors.

p.s. Make her spread ass and hold it open, and tell her to do it even more. Then pull out all the way, have a look inside, and push it back in. You'll be forcing air in there, and she'll be farting on your cock. High five!

no your jackass. she likes her clit rubbed how the fuck can you do that with your dick inside her regardless of size ?

this isn't me (op)

You don't like getting your cock sucked, either? Because if you do, you're a faggot.

it's odd it just happened one day. like I said we have been married for 10 years and maybe had anal 5 times. then about a year ago I fucked her ass and since then that's all we did

real OP here don't listen to these two jackasses

I've had lots of anal.

trial and horror

ok, but only because you asked nicely

I wonder who she gets to fuck her pussy.

wut?
can't you get your dick sucked without a contract? I pity you.

She shit on me one time. I cleaned it up with her panties and yelled at her.

I've had anal a lot. All it takes is motivation, courage, and persistence, and you'll find girls to at least go along with it, and then you'll find a small percentage that like it, some even better than pussy fucking.

this

What's his name?

You know you're a faggot, right?

out of 4 girls i fucked (been married for a loooong time so my score is low) 3 of them liked anal.
Guess whom didn't like it?

yeah my ex-wife lol

If you are a freak and look like one, you easily end up with the more freakier girls.
pretty cool logic actually

>What's his name?
bro read some preceeding comments ffs

Nigger detected.

well... me and my wife look and act nornal. she does have a big butt though

that's really insecure. she prefers anal and gets off more on it. that's all there is to it really

You cannot. Some girls just are that way. They only cum form clit stimulation. Normally they prefer vaginal sex, because it's less troublesome for them. Except when the dick is too small to notice, then they will do whatever you want, as long as you keep paying for they're livelihood.

wow you fucking inexperienced piece of shit

how so?

small cock manlet detected. Stop projecting your insecurities.

thoughts?

Your comment didn't relate to what you were responding to.

lol so your just unable to hit her clit with your pubic bone long and hard enough to make her cum... fag

She'd love anal if she didn't consider it a humiliation by the patriarchy.

or maybe she likes anal just for that reason?

Two blocks of cheese.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjVkG-lYmUA

One can only hope...

1st time here?

Now I'm confused, can you explain why?

TOP FUCKING KEK

My wife is not too into anal, but if she's not feeling horny, she'll let me lube up and I rub my cock all up and down between her ass cheeks and over her asshole and I'm jerking it the whole time till I make a mess of her ass crack and pull her panties back up.

What did my comment have to do with a contract?

That's the gayest thing I've heard today, and a have been here all day.

so beta

lol try it sometime. feelsgoodman

I like you, you aren't afraid of who you are. But what will happen when you discover that your wife was fucking somebody else all that time? You'll still owe her half of everything.

Ava Addams & Miss Raquel