She has a 35 year political career that she has used for personal gain. In this 35 years...

She has a 35 year political career that she has used for personal gain. In this 35 years, she has done very little to better our country. She is a scheming cunt who uses her position of power to benefit her, Bill and that nasty ass daughter of theirs and to avoid prosecution. She cares only about herself and uses anyone to get what she wants. If your or I had done some of the shit she has done, we would have gone to prison.

She has denied our Embassy security which got our troops killed, deleted emails concerning this incident, gave classified information to people who did not have access, defended a rapist of a 12 year old girl, and much more.

Educate Yourself - Clinton Cash and Armegeddon

Note, I am not a trump fan, but loath this bitch!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309360
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
jacksonville.com/reason/fact-check/2016-07-01/story/fact-check-hillary-clinton-did-defend-man-1975-rape-case
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/jul/17/did-hillary-clinton-ask-be-relieved-rapist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feeling bad for my fellow americans.
Trump or Clinton... What a shame.
Don't vote and go outside to show your anger

Im starting to see a more widespread hate for her here in Swedistan to, which is nice.
Although no one likes Trump either.

Do not like Trump that much and am only voting for him to keep her from becoming president.

Agreed. Still better than fucking Trump.

hillary clinton? more like hillary clit, son. that bitch got a poosy, and i mean she got a real poosy that you can stick loose change inside.

Media ofc are cucked to infinity and sucks her off in their minds.

Trump is a much better alternative. Witch does not mean he is good.

> A helpful list of All Employees Involved in Correct the Record
> In case you encounter them online, you know they Stand For Hillary and are paid to do so.
> "Quid pro quo." -Hillary Rodham Clinton.
paste bin com /9fCVTmdF
remov spaces add dot

Someone dump some Hilloli Clinton

You need to edit your allegations more carefully. When you allow perfectly defensible actions such as
>defended a rapist of a 12 year old girl
into your list, your entire screed loses credibility.

strawpoll.me/11309360

Wat.

Some online stories about incident

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

jacksonville.com/reason/fact-check/2016-07-01/story/fact-check-hillary-clinton-did-defend-man-1975-rape-case

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/jul/17/did-hillary-clinton-ask-be-relieved-rapist/

Anyone who has any morals or integrity would have quit their job before defending an asshole like this!!

and ? The two are bad, trump or hillary, i choose Canada

She was a public defender you stupid cunt.

That's what they do.

Trump will win.

like a lawyer, i understand ... thank you

Do they all laugh about it afterwards?

You take this shit entirely too seriously.

Go lay down for a bit. Calm your tits.

Know what? Doesn't matter which one of them wins, your life won't change a bit .

Fuck you!!!! I understand what they do, I also understand that if you have any morals or integrity you stand up for what is right and defending the rapist of a 12 year old girl is wrong on any level!

true ... but ... i want to see something change ... Trump maybe gonna give us a good war ?

I'm going to extend my stay in Pattaya Thailand when that criminal becomes President.. Not forever but a few months.

Context. Read the story about what she was laughing about.

you don't like lolis ? Kys fag

WTF! What a dumbass!

Life wont change? Obamacare changed my life, i went from paying $85/m to $350/m to now being uninsured. It does matter.

Oh fuck off you child.

You're on Cred Forums now.

And it will only get worse if she is elected!

Then go get a better job!

Lazy bastard. Bet you're on welfare.

are you poor or rich in the beginning ? Just a quick survey

Trump may in fact change quite a few things for the better.
Even though his is an annnoying douchbag.
Also not nearly as evil as killary.

>she has done very little to better our country
Just out of curiosity, what has trump done to better our country over the last 35 years?

Moar.

as you wish kind user

Happy ?

>Congress blocked budget debates about extra security.
>E-mails about bengazi were found. These were not the presumed classified E-mails that were found.
>classified info was only deemed so, after the fact and only because of whom they concerned, not what, not because of origin.
>Donald trump manufacturers organic rape slaves in china. No one gives a fuck.

inb4 "muh troof".
Get fucked. learn the difference between entertainment and research.

the fact that there's even a single american male willing to vote for this cunt is proof the country is already completely in the trash. I hope she wins tbh because it's going to be a shit show either way for the next 4 years and I'd rather laugh at Hillary than have all the unfuckable women and cucks who voted for Hillary laughing at Trump.

this is now an ork thread