British subhuman hate thread

british subhuman hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok
blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2013/01/12/fact-checking-ben-swann-is-the-uk-really-5-times-more-violent-than-the-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teef fred?

she had them fixed shes a solid 8 now

You saved that earlier didn't you user and you love it like Laurie loves bananas

8/8 m8

Alien mouth.

Nothing can fix that mug.

>this is a british 8/10

She's hawt

tfw like the british and britishness a lot but am sad for them falling to neo-soviet bullshit

he's just not the dad I remember anymore, hopefully brexit is legit and he remembers how to be the cool dude I know he can be

signed, 'merica

hideous

Teeth thread it is!!!

You're not wrong m8

This made me cry.

Hey! That's my wife you bastard!

Can we try to be original?

fucking limeys cant even talk right. its 2016

Fuck that picture made me patriotic as fuck. Tally ho

Who's "we"? Originality isn't a group effort m8

Awwww poor british cuck is butthurt. Faggot.

originality is dead-- jack off onto a porcupine and shove the hiv+ cum covered spikes into your neighbor.

I literally see this fucking thread everyday. It's boring.

Fukin subhuman scum

youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok

That shit about violent crime is wrong, by the way.

We have a far lower murder rate than the US (4 times lower).

And for violent crimes less than murder, the British definition of what is a violent crime is broader than the US one. So crimes which wouldn't be classed as violent in the US are classed as violent in the UK - hence why it appears to have a higher rate. It's explained here by the sceptical libertarian: blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2013/01/12/fact-checking-ben-swann-is-the-uk-really-5-times-more-violent-than-the-us/

Everything else on that collage is fine, though.

>using the word cuck unironically
>kek

I'm just saying you can't expect change. You gotta be the change or accept boredom.

>wigger jim
>sorority girl
obviously yanks, not limeys.

Oi m8, ave a word.

youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs

HOLY FUCK IS THIS REAL ? WILL NEVER BRITFAG FROM NOW ON

What bugs me is that we're comparing our rates to each other. Obesity, violence, etc. That's fucking stupid and just encourages thinking of each other as opponents rather than comrades. And we are, in a way, because we're experiencing a lot of the same bullshit.

If rates of bad shit are higher than they were before in the same countries, we need to figure something out. Focusing on that instead of "at least we're better than yadayada" would be great. But it won't happen.