Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs_gY1K1AMU&index=12&list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR
youtube.com/watch?v=FmTsS5xFA6k&list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=jYYYOLYegtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fmpEFmAngAw
youtube.com/watch?v=-eCnBArOOfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You obviously aren't aware as to how slow evolution is.

niggers are the missing link

there are humans that can use echo location. evolution happens over countless generations. you can see it happening in fast generations of organisms, like viruses. Which is why viruses are scary deadly.

X-men is based on true story brah

The high-land Tibetans share common genes with the Devonian hominid which is something no other living descendant of a Pithicus can claim to.
The skulls of niggers are oblong and it was only through intermixing with neanderthal and sapiens as well as a few other subspecies did proto Europeans and the ancient Greeks, Romans and Before Common Era whites rise to power and dominance.

The nigger gene pool is far too shallow without divergent genetic proliferation, essentially the dead end of Darwinism.

j

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

a

TLDR
No matter what politically correct, leftie faggots tell you, there are several different species of human beings walking around.

There are more differences genetically, neurologically and structurally between whites and black than there are between crocodiles and alligators.

b

We do see all sorts of Humans that have evolved differently, they are called 'races.'

Some are dark, with wide nostrils, others are tallow, yellowish, and have narrowed eyes.

Animals in Zoos develop differently than in the wild, pandas, for instance, breed less

Top Kek my friend...
Top Kek

Funniest bait ever. I actually laughed out loud. Top kek award given.

I even found it creative.

Real evolution right here... Now that's progress humanity....
Tits and a dick?
And that ass...
Sign me up boys. Let's all evolve!
2 genders, will inevitably become 1
Because it's more efficient,

Also, Name or sauce?!?!

Name and sauce for her too!!!!

reverse image search

Came for the bait, staying for the feminine penis.

It actually is happening. In Humans, or better the only the only human subspecies that survived till this day, alias Homo Sapiens, there already are several traits that developed in long term isolation, one example is the lack of melanin in humans that lived in regions with less sunlight over several generations. Less melanin means less protection from sunlight but a more efficient Vitamin D processing. Or the the lower lactose tolerance in asian since milk simply wasnt an as important part in their diet.

The Zoo argument doesnt work because the sample size and span of generations is simply to low to observe significant change. In simpler organisms like bacteria or viruses it is easier to observe, simply because the timespan between the birth of generations is signifcantly shorter. In addition the sample size is enormous, in only a few hours you can breed several thousands of bacteria from a simple parent colony.

If this thread is real, then how am I posting in it?

i think my work here is done.

There are different "forms" of humans in different states of evolution, niggers, sand niggers, spics asians, whites.

>op is so self centered the faggot can't comprehend plans taking longer than his insignificant lifespan.

>implying evolution has a plan
also, who cares what happens after you die? you won't be here for it.

Sauce?

>Billions of different types of insects
But ya know it's not like they're different

Who is she?

>we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution
If you want to see that, just go to Walmart.

youtube.com/watch?v=gs_gY1K1AMU&index=12&list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR

Fuck OP, Straight to the bullshit!
>I FUCK WITH IT YOU SHITPOSTING MOTHER FUCKER!

>she
>dick
Pick one

But Bastian still doesn't want to fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmTsS5xFA6k&list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR&index=9

wow i see this has gone from debate to tranny i like it

youtube.com/watch?v=jYYYOLYegtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fmpEFmAngAw

what's this trap called again?

all i have of her

>implying there's a correlation between what animals do in captivity and what they do in the wild, besides the most basic of things.

why do they use the girl from the story that never ends?

"her"

Correct. That thing you were wrong about regarding what the truth of evolution implies is not happening. Perhaps if you learned something about evolution, you could be right about what things might falsify or support it.

the shitposting never ends.

So we'd see people with different colored skin? Different average heights based on the specific colored skin? Different basic levels of intelligence based on their specific colored skin? Different physical attributes, body hair and eye shape based on it? Animals in zoos have no reason to evolve, they get fed and live in an enclosed relatively safe area.

>The entire book of Genesis in the bible is about evolution.

I'm not an atheist either.

Stop being so damn stupid, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eCnBArOOfg

>Obviously this isn't happening.
Yes, it is.

anyone sauce on this?

Dumb bait is dumb. Don't fall for this faggot's bad trickery.

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

>different forms of humans
We see that. We call them "races"

bork bork?

That picture looks really familiar

>zoos
>natural selection