Drawthread: Lets all be cute edition

Drawthread: Lets all be cute edition.

No fuck you

I am ready to take requests again.

Draw a tuna

Still requesting. I don't know if whoever was drawing finished it.

who, pin and swodbro: the list

Sucks, I never made it to those images.

Most of the people in that pic are pretty regular these days

I remember that one, I was going to say "I can do better than that" but then there's this...

and yet a cancerous sword did.

Like, in a tin? Or swimming around and all sorts?

Falling from the sky, in the clouds.

>getting butt bothered that someone chose, of their own volition, to draw his avatar
ok

>replying

But can you deny the quints?

yep

o

>those quints

Quintuplets declares that a sword of cancer.
I drew Draco, Khal, Cancer Sword and some cute mountain climber guy with a four lettered name. I guess, Swordhole is just easy to draw, easy to make fun of and easy to use in irony. I never really had an avatar or a namefag. Dunno if I'm complaining.

To whoever requested the Bulbasaur last thread: It's ready, I just need to charge my phone a bit to take pics. I'll reply to this message with pic in a bit.

What a quality draw thread! I love when anons make threads!

Sorry it's not a "oh ill do requests but only ones i like" thread

I ran out of white ink. I had to cut the drawing short. I normally take requests seriously. But, I need a new white.
Big man.

What's wrong with that?

Yeah instead it's "user complains about drawfags he doesn't like ;(" thread

It's good, my dude.

I'm getting stuff drawn for me. are you?

OP here. I'm a faggot. Why wont you guys let this thread die.
Go here and stop bitching:

what does that have to do with anything?

Fuck you, I'm getting a drawing of a tuna.

Thanks my man, it's the one I was referring here and the Ice Climber guy was Cyel. I need to get back into drawing. I'm doubting that these draw threads are the way to get back into it.

Without specifying whether you want it tinned, roaming the deeps or both.

I did though Silly artist.

Sup

My girlfriend's having the same problem :p I'm trying to encourage her by sketching with her.

Does Pin have a page somewhere where they post their works? Sorry for being a newfig :^)

Here you go, you burning tin of shit.

This is great, I'll get it in a frame and display it on my fucking grave! Thanks!

She died about eight times ago. Plus, be a man and don't get suckered into that clique just because there's a chick involved.

HOLY FUCK
i was wondering what was going on with the weird arm positioning but i just saw that they shape a heart

im slow

That actually made me laugh, you ginger paki. Maybe I'll send it to you free of charge, just for that.

How do I make this gud?

It is gud already, maybe play with shadows on the bottom, something like, it's midnight and the blast iluminates the midnight dessert!