So the shitshow is tonight. How freaked out do you think Trumps campaign people are that he's unprepared...

So the shitshow is tonight. How freaked out do you think Trumps campaign people are that he's unprepared? How badly do you think he's going to blow it? And what excuses is he going to use tonight and tomorrow to justify his poor performance. Media/Moderator bias? Unfair rules?

And How funny is it that Clinton scrapes and cajoles and lies and backstabs her way to the ticket, to this historical position, the first female party candidate, and it's against THAT guy. Do you think she wishes she could have faced off against a real opponent? Disappointed that she's relegated to "Best Of The Worst" stopgap?

They should lead in with clips from nearly 60 years of televised debates, showing them as erudite, civilized affairs and finally clips from the 2016 Republican and Democratic Debates and what a fucking reality-tv shitshow those were, to really hammer home how far we've fallen as a country.

Hahahaha I don't get it

Fuck Trump.

I hope you were paid more than $0.10 for this

You may not, but she does.

Every channer and other internet addict should realize that it's people like THEM who all were responsible for reducing civil debate to shit flinging.

the Internet itself is the problem. Instant gratification addiction. The whole world has become Cred Forums.

Trump is life

An interesting outlook. A fair point.

However I would counter with the following: You're a faggot.

Trump is like maybe 5% less shit than Hillary.

And those arguing against me would probably say that Hillary is maybe 5% less shit than Trump.

Whole thing's a joke. and third party doesn't make a difference either. Stick to voting local if you even care about politics.

This. I'm in my 40's and I can't remember the last time the outcome of a presidential election had any impact on me whatsoever. Not even with the wars. You join the military, you take your chances.

It's all been state and lower elections that had any impact on me.

Pic related. He already has his excuse

> "Hurr Durr very unfair.

He's been trying to get in front of this disaster for a while

Get this: Clinton is FOR instant fact checking in the debate. Guess who's vehemently opposed to facts? Lol you can't make this fucking shit up

Is this bait? Trump will DESTROY Clinton. You win the debate by being entertaining. Trump is far more entertaining. Facts are not relevant in this particular debate because both candidates are constantly lying.

You honestly think he is unprepared? Ofcourse he is prepared as fuck.

I don't think this debate will make any difference. Unless one of them just drops dead or completely screws up, everybody has already made up their mind about who they're going to vote for.

Criminal Clinton or Idiot Trump, tough choice. I'd go with Trump, you gotta love that smile and being able to go out in public without collapsing.

i don't know, a lot will depend on the moderator. if he keeps on track, trump is sunk. so who knows.

She can speak. He can whip up the masses by spewing bullshit. He's a rabblerouser. I'm not even a fan of Hillary and I know this. He has no real stance on election issues. All he talks about is how bad she is, or how anyone who disagrees with him that their "mind is shot".

He's going to get his ass handed to him. He's a joke candidate and the people who vote for him are retards.

You'll be proved wrong in an hour.

Even money:

Her left eye jumps out of her head just before she face plants

>can't go 90 minutes

Keemstar is moderating the debate right?

Trump will respond the same way he's always responded. He's only ever been on top of anything because he likes to to talk shit. That's his agenda. His strategy to win the election is to stay on top of the news. It works, and that's the only reason he's competing against Hillary. It doesn't matter what Hillary says, whatever nonsense Trump will say will reach the top once again.

Thanks for correcting the record!
How many shekels do (((you))) think your going to get from this post Mr.Goldstein

He doesn't like moderation. He's like a 2 year old, and is against everything and everyone who doesn't agree with him.

>implying someone gives a shit about the debate
everyone tuning in just wants to see the shit show, what can those two talk about fucking politics
no one will remember their ideas by tomorrow, only the shit they say or do to each other
what's worse is that tv knows this and is going to get a lot of fucking cash, the world is pretty fucked tbh
voting trump btw

>I insult both candidates
>Obviously on Shillary payroll

Any criticism of that dicknnose has to automatically mean the endorsement of the other.

You're like the retard who asks an atheist if they worship god or the devil.

not from usa, when is it going to start?

30min
you can find streams on youtube

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

...and this is roughly how the debate is going to go.

I just hope a bombing goes on