When are you fucks going to realize that blm isn't about imposing collective guilt, nor is it about denying it...

When are you fucks going to realize that blm isn't about imposing collective guilt, nor is it about denying it. This is a call for help. People are getting murdered, and humanity has to step up to do something about it. It's non partisan. It's justice. Black lives matter

Other urls found in this thread:

nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/analysis_and_planning/crime_and_enforcement_activity.shtml
ageofshitlords.com/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally

Yawn

Yes, decent bait, but MOST of those "victims" were nothing more than thugs who didn't really deserve life anyway.

Here's NYC, a major metropolitan area representative of other major cities. Pick a year, any year. Tell me what it says about the victims and suspects/arrests for violent crimes.

nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/analysis_and_planning/crime_and_enforcement_activity.shtml

all beings deserve life by virtue of existing.

>people are getting murdered

That's just it, you racist. No one cares about other murders, so fuck off and maybe actually try putting your hands up next time.

Black Lives Matter is an overtly racist movement. I don't see how supporting racism will help Black people. They have the most to lose. It's called BLOWBACK.

Why not start a civilians matter movement?
Oh right self centered niggers cant see past their own racial problems

some things are best kept simple: fuck you sjw.

Just gaz the niggers and we can live anywhere we want in the US

> so fuck off and maybe actually try putting your hands up next time.
Fucking this. People fucking act like they can just ignore orders from armed officers. For all they know you could have a weapon or plan on attacking them. Just go peacefully and fight your battle in the courtroom like a sane person.

Why didn't they matter during slavery??

ITT: angry little dick white boys

This.

Do you know who's murdering blacks? Blacks.

Look at the stats. It's not cops.

Agreed OP, if we finish exterminating the niggers, then this won't be a problem anymore

>People are getting murdered, and humanity has to step up to do something
People have been getting murdered for all of recorded history. Many measures have been devised to prevent murders but so far no human society has found a permanent solution so what do you suggest is an improvement over the current systems?
>non partisan
False, nationalists want googles to hang.

Blm is about monetizing dead niggers.
Everytime a nigger dies, they go on their usual shitstorm to gain media attention and donations.
A dead nigger is a joyous ocasion for them but they hide it behind their artificial outrage.
If you ask me blm is more happy when a nigger dies than Cred Forums is.

#BlackLivesMatter do not matter and you are a Google!

#BlackLivesMatter do not matter and you need to stop raping your mother Google.

#BlackLivesMatter do not matter and you are a worthless Google.

#BlackLivesMatter do not matter and I came in your Dad's Google ass last night.

#BlackLivesMatter do not matter and you're just a dirty Google. A Google has no worth silly.

#BlackLivesMatter do not matter and it's hilarious you actually think anything you say matters at all. Silly Google!

>Trump voter assaulting
Alt-right nut detected.

>Google
What am I missing here?

#BlackLivesMatter do not matter and a Google has no worth at all. Silly Google thinks that you matter, you are just wastes of flesh, bone, and Google shit.

Here you go user.

This will help you understand.

This is what I mean to put in that: ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

google has started to censor and hide any pages that have the word "nigger" in it, so people are starting to call niggers googles so that they're not censored, and if they become censored, it will be the company's own name.

You judge a group by its actions, not words. Stupid liberal fucks have forgot that huge nugget of common sense. Looting, murder, assault, arson, are NOT protest actions, two wrongs don't make a right, King changed race relations for 2 generations without carrying off a single TV or pair of expensive shoes from a broken storefront.

If this POS is going appoint himself one of the movements leaders...good luck!

Horseshit. Or there would be no death, disease or hardship. Grow up moron.

A Google has no worth. Don't be confused. Only other races have worth.

>saw at least a dozen phonecam videos only this week of BLM supporters roughing up bystander white people during various riots

No, go fuck yourself.

ITT a shitlord liberal that doesn't get the irony of its weak ass sterotyping.

I still don't have a handle on what blm is all about. I just know that it's better to stay the fuck away from it.

>death, disease or hardship
yes. those are all forms of injustice.

I was so proud. No on was taking the bait and you had to go and blow it. Nice job.

if that was true, then you'd say "all lives matter."

by only talking about black lives, you are saying that race is an important factor when considering which lives matter and driving the wedge further between people of different races.

lives matter. the race of the person does not matter at all. it is completely insignificant and inconsequential. so why make it about race?

Black Lives Matter hates all non-Black people.

It isn't murder when most of the shootings are justified. Look, there are police shootings of innocent unarmed people. I say people because it isn't only black people, and black people aren't being targeted. Every nigga who gets shot is not MLK.

Nigger

black lives totally matter

Then help yourselves. Stop killing each other.

Sweet bait.
But nah, niggers are roaches. Blacks dont even like nigga. It would be a better world if the roaches didnt exist. Niggers destroy everything. Even rich niggers are no good. Get rid of 'em and the world.would be legit.

Black people are coo.

Niggers have been murdering White people for decades. Let them all die.

I thought so too, but now white people are putting blm flags on universities and people are going to jail for hating on blm

Look up "American Inventors" on Google, and tell me it isn't biased.

>protip: you can't

Those are White people who like to hate White people. They blame White people for all this country's problems. Any problem we have is because of Whites and only Whites.

Yo, Black people! Stop murdering your own kind. Once you believe that Black people have value in that way, so will the rest of us. Meanwhile, shut up.

>People are getting murdered
>People

Niggers just want to riot. If they were so mad at the cops in Charlotte, why didnt they attack the big line of them instead of atm's and foot lockers?

Nice bait, ya know how to start a discussion.
I think every life matters even if its the life of a google.

>People?

This. These niggers WANT to start shit.

googles are not people

I know this is a troll thread. But Ben Shapiro sums it up pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

gr8 b8 m8

BLM is about exploiting idiots to attract media coverage, nothing more.