Who here makes good use of the resin in *insert preferred tool* when on a dry streak?

Who here makes good use of the resin in *insert preferred tool* when on a dry streak?

How do you prepare it?

How do you smoke it?

Many love, Pipe master race

holy shit i just spent the last two hours trying to collect one hit to smoke
got me pretty stoned though so whatever
i usually just scrape as much i can the use my bong to get the biggest hit with the smallest amount of resin i can

scrape it out smear onto rolling paper.
roll up paper into wad
put into pipe and smoke that shit

I just fire up the resin like a volcano and smoke that nasty shit.

Works - tastes shitty but you can get real high with all the different strains in there mixing up

do just smoke it raw?

yep
tastes like ass but i get stoned so i dont really care

No... just no. Resin contains so much tar compared to just smoking a bowl of weed. So you are more fucking yourself up than getting high. The only smoked through stuff would be reclaim from wax or vaped weed... the rest is trash

got this sac of bam for 20

I honestly can't smoke the resin. It gives me a bad headache and the high is pretty bad so i just clean my pipe every week and buy in bulk so i don't go dry

No judgements tho. You do you boo boo

So? It's not like any stoners care. I couldnt care less, as long as I get stoned, I'm happy.
I'd rather smoke resin, than cigarettes.

Looks like some pretty low grade shit, but if it was only $20 then you did alright

Right now my pipe is fucking cake with resin so I can just hit my pipe like normal and get a good hit off it. Or just scrap it out of the pipe and stick it in the bowl and smoke.

i aint hatin but you are the smoke cultures equivalence to vegans.

No but if there's a lot of dab left on the wax paper that I can't get off I'll smoke pieces of paper.

I gravity bong it, or just regular bong if I don't feel like setting up the gravity bong. Idk what it is about pipes it just doesn't feel like it gets me as high off resin,

GTFO this bread is baked with resin not your're hatin on a bro's stash

You should care about what you put into your body. If you smoke shit weed that wasn't cured right it would definatly have an effect on your health. same goes with smoking resin.

I remember making a gravity bong when I was like 16 with a 2 liter and a Gatorade bottle. Good times

Just heat up a paper clip and scrape the inside of your piece, and a hot blade for the actual bowl. Heat (but not too much heat) is the key. You don't want to break your glass by scraping without heat, and you don't want to turn that shit into slime by overdoing it

is this a weed junkies thread?

I don't know why you take that as a personal insult. If its good then good for you.

Just kind of looked like brick weed in the picture, but even then that's a good ammount for $20

I do care, but resin honesty isn't something I'm worried about. If I was smoking it every day, yes; but I smoke resin maybe once every two months.

i smoked me sum resin, but cant bong it.

Clean out pipe,
clean out bong,
mix with premium tobacco,
put result on a MTG zombie token card
put in micro on full effect until smoke
rest...
micro it again
rest...
Enjoy.

boil pipe for like 15 minutes

pour water through coffee strainer

let dry, scrap resin, get fucked up

if you want to be 100 years old go ahead. i don't.

What the fuck is a micro?

sorry then i guess my resin is workin since i tottaly mis understood you :D

that shit is hardcore, dad told me bout shit like that. for 1 pipe it seems like a hustle tho.

-Microwave Oven-

*lurking*

seconded

yes, the entire post.

when ever i do it like that it takes way to long to dry.