ITT: Your favorite craft beer(s). Pic related, it's my favorite

ITT: Your favorite craft beer(s). Pic related, it's my favorite.

none of you cunts like craft beer?

Funky Buddha Hop Gun/Floridian

ballast point sculpin ftw faggot

has anyone tried anything from sixpoint?

Wow way to go normies, name something more obscure. sculpin is ok, resin from sixpoint is dank as well but my current favs are Stone's Mocha IPA, and Foundation Brewing co's Epiphany Maine Double IPA.

speaking of normies

Oh fuck another Normy

Trillium Galaxy

> lager

Trillium is close if on par with this and second fiddle except you can actually get trillum

>beer with training wheels

So goddamn good

Obligatory

It's not summit , lagunitas Czech pilsner

yeah, i used to hate hoppy beers, but now i can't stop.

>
ooh la la

You guys are worse than the Budweiser posters

Does anyone here know about tasting ales and wine? Which do you prefer?

Dogfish Head 60min IPA

founders harvest ale is really good, but pretty pricey for only a 4-pack.

10/10 Belgian Quad

> Does anyone here know about tasting potatoes and tomatoes? Which do you prefer?

Good choice.

currenty drinking. it's slightly girly/sweet but pretty well balanced and fairly strong for a pumpkin beer.

Smokey and dank

Id go for tomatoes every time.

I love quads and porters

Got it in york
It was good.
Now I cant find it anywhere.
Considering im in canada, im not surprised.

Nothing can compare to the craft beers of the pacific northwest, i have to travel around the states and this is an objective fact, no imports i've ever tried even come close to american beer.

its not craft but u cant despise me for liking it

Take a picture with the camera facing right side up
It posts it sideways

What the fuck Cred Forums now I look like an idiot

Pussy.
Is my favorite craft beer.

Also this.
Great fucking beer.

Crew Republic from Bavaria.
Though there is not a lot of craft beer here yet…

where i live beer in general is really big. i dont buy a lot of craft beer but Propeller is brewed locally here, its quite good.

this is from halifax nova scotia by the way.

ipas are a faggy trend

being obsessed with craft beer is for fags.

beer is basically soda, from both a calorie perspective and from an instant gratification/dopamine perspective

congrats you fell for the "drinking beer is masculne and cool" marketing meme. they win u lose.

ya no wonder i've never heard of it

Any other home brewers?

Nothing wrong with having a couple of cold brews after a long day to relax. And everyone's palate is different. Personally, I don't like sweet beers or soda.

Fuck it then.

my nigga

>this

play along with the marketing scheme or just end your liver right here, right now.

Congrats you are the biggest contrarian itt, everyone praise this unique individual; for he is above us all and sees through the bullshit of the world!

Kek

i have to agree. coming from an alcoholic beer is alright but id take rum, gim, vodka, whiskey, burbone, rye, scotch, tequila. above all, moonshine. nothin beats home made liquor from someone who knows what they're doing

this

i like Lagunitas little sumpin

Racer 5 or Racer X if available.

Beer and wine are patrician tier drinks. Anything over 15% ABV is for moronic junkies with no taste.

i really wanted to like that beer, but the chocolate and coffee notes weren't strong enough for me.

halifax makes great beer actually. we're known for alexander keiths, you may have heard of it

cool label bro

fuckin love it, wait for it every year. some years are better than ever, 2014 was the bomb.

between Louisiana and the Appalachians cant say that I have. Just wish we annexed u fags in 1812 so I had more variety to choose from the local Smoker Friendly.

try oskar blues ten fidy

They don't have the kid on the bottle anymore. Caved to the "think of the children" crowd.

yeah now that i think about it, we sell stronger beer here. thats probly why you haven't heard of it.
you tried to take us in 1812 and failed. we burnt down your white house

when in reality canadians and americans are the same people. either side of the border is a bunch o white entitled idiots talking and complaining about the exact same garbage

St Pauli Girl is best cheap beer.
90s-00s logo a best

coming out soon enough