Rate or Roast me

Rate or Roast me

Don't you have a thrift shop to be at, Macklemore?

7/10. Room for improvement. The haircut doesn't suit you. The top button doesn't need buttoning unless you have a tie on.

Need chapstick m8

Fuck off faggot, you people ruined this website.

But shit it was only 99 cents

Lol @ the shoes. Better though.

nice landline you got there, what is this, 2003?

also your hair is shit and you dress like a cunt

The top botton is meant to be buttoned it's the style user, looks better than un-buttoned

Fight me beta cunt

you look like you're wearing a schoolshirt. are you a britfag?

Your hair: shit.
Your style: nigger wishing he was white.
Your face: punchable
I would suggest you stay off public roads before someone does this world a favor and runs you over.

ur not pretty

Romanian in UK. I use google translate

Holy shit, you're skinnier than me. I'd fuck you up cunt.

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

you look like a corpse

Jelous?

Your hair look's like a dessert

true if the collar was smaller or button down.

also you look like you went to a poly

Go home and take your OxyContin

Not at all. She's ugly. Doing that stupid kissy face with her drawn on eyebrows. basicwhore/10

Your hairstyle screams douchebag

your hair looks like an ice gem you fucking faggot

if this isn't bait then whatever has possessed you to post yourself here... it's overrated

just lost your virginity?
grats, fuck off the board

just kissed a girl?
grats, fuck off the board

just got a haircut?
get another one, fuck off the board

thanks for making us giggle you autistic ice gem fuck

also OP where are you in the UK? my guess would be manchester/stoke/crewe area?

Fuck me sideways what in fucks name are those things on your feet

yes im very jealous because all i have is this desk and it's surrounded by algae, and the lower half of me is covered in algae and if i want to leave i'll probably get more algae on me and in your photos there appears to be no algae at all and i would very much like to get past the stage of my life where algae plays such a large part in everything

nope thats westfields, london either shepherds bush or stratford. probably south. props for knowing of crewe though, i was born there many a year ago

Come over take our jobs and waste the money you got on shit hair cuts your hair is why I voted to leave the EU.

saved, thanks user, have a random event pic back at cha

OP speakin' here, ughh thats not really me tbh... that girl you see in that image was my cousins GF until like a few days ago. She cheated on my cousin with that guy and left him. After havin' sucked my cousin dry of money for a year. So yh she's off gone happy n shit n my cousin is legit in depression... i just wanted to see what she found so good lookin' in this guy. ^_^

aye I pretty much live in crewe, where are ya now user? and why move? (I can think of enough reasons tbf)

lmao

Topkek