Sup Cred Forums

sup Cred Forums

Why don't you own a sportbike?

>supercar fast
>girls get wet just thinking about motorcyclists
>lane splitting
>did i forget to mention all the pussy you'll be getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aoaocQz6Po
youtu.be/b_c1H60zlW0?t=1m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because my Cx500 custom still runs just fine.

Im soon going to be the owner of a 2010 yamaha r6 cant wait, what bike do you own op?

Everything I need to know about motorcycles I learned from my father
>who was a trauma surgeon for the ER
and my friend's father
>who died a gruesome death upon wrecking his bike

because I'm not planning on becoming an organ donor.

Because the people that ride them have personality disorders and/or are assholes.

Just recently one went past me "lane splitting" like a prick, just moments before causing a 4-vehicle smash up which closed the road and held me and thousands of other people up for hours.

bump

Because this is cooler

no, because this is cooler.

My DR650

Nice, mine was stolen. Niggers!

Because girls with daddy issuea prefer cruisers over sport bikes

>been riding for just over 5 years
don't give a fuck about what "girls" think about the bike
> the kind of women who sleep with men souly on what they drive are cunts anyway
i do drive a sports bike and it's fucking amazing, just drivin to work is a blast
but im looking at getting something a bit more chilled and comfy
> being hunched over gets a bit shitty after a few hours
i recomend motorbikes to anyone who has common sense
>if you're a fucking mongo and people don't like being in a car with you when your driving then don't get a bike - you WILL crash it and make my insurance price go up
also if the only reason you are thinking of getting a bike is to pick up girls just take the money you would spend on the cost of buying a bike and getting a licence ect and spend it on going out at night and socolizing you autistic fuck

because no one ever caused a traffic accident with a car ...

Cuz I don't have the money for one

>2001 Buell Blast
Shame it's not usable at the moment.

Do you think your life is worth so much that you can't live a little? Get out of your shell, man. I recommend the Basic Rider Course at your local DMV. Gave me lots of confidence.

because a fucking stone can turn your bike into a airplane and takes you in the paradise

So you're a pussy, got it. I've crashed a bike, my friends have crashed, still worth it.

Get a dirt bike instead. Safer and more badass.

Bought her about 6 months ago.
06 zzr600

This is the only motorbike I would ride, dirt bikes look fun as hell I love watching bike life videos of kids on 2 strokes poppin wheelies down the road

Odin awaits me in valhalla

Had several. Outgrew them I thought. Now want another.

If you fall off you're fucked, my dad nearly died in June after coming off his, now his left arm is paralysed

Because I still need to get my motorcycle license and a bike.
>tfw you want a dual sport bike

tell us what happened baby

Yuck 400sm is were the fun is at

Took corner too fast, came off and hit a lamppost, took impact on the left side of his body, ripped his brachial plexus nerve from his spinal cord which can't be fixed

Because if you crash at 200mph you don't have metal to protect your edgy ass, kiddo

thanks for the organs, future donor

mfw no face

>lane splitting
Lane splitting is only legal in Commiefornia in the U.S.

Cars don't perform hi speed white-line-undertakes as often.

SHINY AND CHROME

Cuz I lost the first round dont wanna do round 2

Eat a bag of dicks

tell us

That's due to peoples inability to act in dynamic situations. Those people never should have had a license. I love it when guys get mad about lane splitting scaring drivers cause all it proves is an utter inability to drive.

Get on my level faggotinis

Ducati xdiavel S 2015, ultimate pussy annihilator

This
Between gear, the actual bike, and insurance, I can't afford that shit. Although I want an enduro bike more than I want a sportbike. I'm too scared of crashing. I don't want to tear up a sportbike, even if it's just a 250. Lol

squid

>car going north me going south
>car makes a left turn to the west
(did not wait for me to pass first)
>hit car in the rear quater panel
>coma for 27days, don't remember anything prior 2 days from the crash

It's kind of like the m90 but more insecty grasshoper looking and less cool

>coma for 27days, don't remember anything prior 2 days from the crash
You owe me about 1,900.00 U.S. you fucker.

Why are motorcyclists such stupid fuckers?

youtu.be/1aoaocQz6Po

>m90
>less cool

Do i really need to say more

pfft, supercar fast.

You should look for that episode of Top Gear UK where the three of them came to the U.S. in supercars, took them to a drag strip in vegas, and got their asses whooped beyond what you could imagine.

Jeremy was in a half a million dollar car when he got his ass whooped by a redneck in a pickup truck. No shit; youtu.be/b_c1H60zlW0?t=1m29s

Start at the 1:29 timestamp.

Fuck stupid supercars and the morons who buy them. 0-60 in 3-4 seconds is NOT fast.

so you tried to be cool and go before the car turned and you almost died

got it

Well keep in mind they're designed around speed, they can do more than go fast in a straight line. Try saying that in a welded diff drag truck. Even if the rear end didn't kick out so hard the thing would roll over. It's stupid overpriced, as you can do the same shit with a suped up miata, but a drag pickup comparison is idiotic.

This.
Most women are shit scared to ride in the back. The ones that aren't are usually not that great.
OP sounds like a total faggot.

Because supermotos are better

That bike is everything a Ducati shouldn't be.

A friends wife wanted a ride. I couldn't say no. She's large. She could steer the bike -from the back - just by leaning. I'm a class act so I dealt with it.

900rr

I took the passenger seat and pegs off my bike to avoid that kind of shit. I don't really like being responsible for someone else's skin.

Got my licence a couple of months ago. Bought a brand new R3 to go with it (im in cuckstralia so i have to buy a "beginner" bike for the first 3 years)

Is that a v-rod

It's like an even more overpriced V Rod.

on a separate occasion a different girl soaked my back. She wore white pants and it was not a visit from her Aunt. It's more often a good time than not.

Is a zx10r a good starter bike

I've had a couple girlfriends that were down. They understood the risk, sat back there and shut up without leaning at all the wrong times.

You're an idiot.
Do not get a motorcycle.

you'll put your eye out kid

they are dragsters which have bored out cylinders and a bunch of other mods that are intended to have high acceleration over a short distance, the supercar is intended for highways and handling, speed isnt necessarily everything.

Just asking, what would you recommend?

Not "sport" per se, but it tops at 140Mph, and is a torque-y bitch so it's fun.
07 Triumph Tiger 1050.

Suzuki Savage.

Until you have to go on the highway and the wind knocks you the fuck over

yes buy it, so that you end your family line and carry out natural selection.

Is that a jeepster back there?

Thus the supercar should keep to the right on the straights.

It's a Willie's
A 40-something

Will do

>wind
stick your leg out and you'll be fine

I reckon that's funny queer, not funny haha

Got a 2012 ducati monster 796. Getting a 2016 panigale 959 from a guy on cl.

Nice. Cool bike, too. I've never owned a touring rig. It's next on my list.

i started with a ninja 500, I think that was perfect. Comfy, plenty of power to learn with, you wont get bored in 2 weeks, and is still a blast in the twisties. so fucken cheap too

sage

Yeah, most people go with a Rebel and either figure out they aren't cut out to ride or move to a bigger cc bike pretty quickly.

My nigga, this and the gsxr600

Here in the US people seem to hunt Bikes for sport. I choose not to die under some faggots tires as he speeds away from the hit and run.

Cagers do that shit, too.

Broke my leg 8 months ago on my zx9r, saving up for my next bike now