mdma
shrooms
ayahuasca
iboga
5 meo dmt
salvia
2ci)
anything

Is the universe just God's escape from eternal lonesomeness via infinite, subjectively experiencing, biological forms of awareness?

I'm also interested in that question

Why do you call yourself a psychonaut?

God gave consciousness to the golden children and the golden children gave a mirror to God.

do you think you're special?

anyone can take drugs you just need to find someone willing to sell them to you, actually doing something to help people is better than tricking your brain into thinking its helping people.

why do you feel the need to show off?

so yeh?

do you consider the internet as a drug to distract us but help us too?

was it your fault that your parents got divorced?

What will satisfy me and how do I find it

the universe (or the one we're experiencing) is a playground/sandbox that our souls "created" (imagined) for themselves in order to learn from experience (by inhabiting mortal bodies).

What have ya liked the most
Is the mushrooms' effect really different from LSD?

Why aren't you afraid of the consequences?

the universe is a reflection of the nature of our souls, i.e. being in a state of eternal transformation, constant death/rebirth, all things appearing separate but also being One

the universe itself is the external expression of the will and desire of the soul. Souls are born (i don't really get how or why, but that's how it goes (at least according to the visions/insights i have had))

disclaimer: can't verify that any of this is true other than intuition and things that i learned / experienced during & post trip. but i really believe this stuff. i find that its truth becomes evident in small ways through day to day life

common term that people who take lots of psychedelics / try to explore the inner world have coined. idk. what word would you use?

"Addict" seems good

i do think I'm special. You don't think you're special? That would be sad, I think.

I don't really consider this showing off. I'm user here, so how is this showing off?

yes, I guess so. the internet is like the printing press. technology that enables communication, which can potentially help us or harm us. so far i think it's done more good overall

lsd and mushrooms are pretty similar.
i enjoyed ayahuasca the most, but i have done LSD the most times and have had many good experiences with it

His did you handle your bad trips?

The consequences have been mostly beneficial. What consequences are you referring to?

After all that did you finally come to the realization that you're full of yoir own shit and you don't actually have any insight into the universe or alternate dimensions. You just love the idea of feeling like you have some special insight because your ego has some unresolved issues and on some level you're replacing religion with psychedelic experiences to abate your inate sense of loneliness?

What shrooms should I try
What if I just went th nearest suburb's forest to harvest some? Could I find some I needed?

I generally think of an addict as someone who wants to stop doing something, but finds that they cannot. Think of a cigarette smoker who desperately wants to quit, the alcoholic who desperately wants to put down the bottle.

But whatever feels good for you man

I've gotten better at it over time. I generally don't even think of them as bad trips anymore. Psychedelics take you where they want to. If thy take you to a place that is scary or sad or uncomfortable, maybe there's a reason you're supposed to be there.

The other thing I can say is, for heavier doses & experiences, always have an experienced sitter.

try 2c-e. Snort like 20mg. Really good shit. It overclocks your mind like nothing else. I do a bit at work sometimes for a bit of fun and better work ability.

No

i don't like research chems that i have tried and generally stay away these days. i try to only take whole plants tbh, with the exception of lsd

Give it a few more years kiddo.

>don't do rc's
>5 meo dmt
>2ci

2c-e is not to be confused with 2ci. It looks like just one letter difference, but it's a whole new world. Expect some similarities, however.

I don't like RC's too much either, but I am well known with them. From the following list of shit I did, 2c-e is #1:
MDMA
2C-E/I/C/B
DMT
DPT
5-MEO-DiPT/DMT/MiPT
25i-NBOMe
LSD
some other stuff I can't think of rn

>when OP abandons his own thread