Can Cred Forums fight?

Can Cred Forums fight?
Share fight experiences ITT

>what's your height and weight?

>do you play any sport or workout? If so, does it help you when it comes to fighting ability?

>how common are fights in your area/city?

>have you ever been outnumbered or badly hurt in a fight?

Oh no please no not this thread again.
If you post in this thread unironically, youre literally a faggot.
>But youre posting in this thread xD

Fighting is for niggers. I settle my differences with well structured arguments.

but user, every post on Cred Forums is a repost of a repost of a repost

been in a couple, i
> 6'0 and 180 pounds, so hardly a powerhouse.
>used to do paintball and kung fu. The paintball helped for cardio and leg strength and the kung fu classes help with basic technique, general physical fitness, and being good at getting my ass kicked
>Its a navy town, so pretty common. Old town was just niggers starting pointless shit
>I generally try to run if im outnumbered, but fuck yeah ive been hurt. Not seriously though, both eyes blackened and a broken ankle is the worst i ever got.

I'm 5"6 and 130lbs, anyone wanna throw hands.

*hide your cereal on the top shelf*
DEVILISH

6' 180 is a pretty decent stats tbqh.
How did you break your ankle? got stomped?

m'lady

Faggot tackled me from behind as we were both walking away. I was pretty drunk so i didnt fall in the most graceful manner.

5'4" 130lbs

I work out sometimes

Only happen in high schools. City was rated the safest to live and raise a family in the late 90s

Never been in a fight

Fucking cunt. Hope you rekt his shit

And im in the military, so compared to all the "Hardcore" douchebro gym rat faggots im a twig. A twig who laughs my ass off when they have to do extra PT for failing their weigh ins.

yeah but really its just sad
>Be me 6'5" spic
>all the time manlets try to square up with me when I just want to mind my own fucking business
>do 5x5 lifts so I have retard strength but I dont look ripped
>win every fight by shoving/throwing them across the room into furniture
>when they are stunned pick them on throw them again
>worst was when I turned my back on one and got glassed with a bottle
>felt good seeing him get charged with felony assault
>Fucking manlets when will they learn?

6' 250lbs

Was power lifter in university and did bullshit kickboxing for 8 years prior

In my city now no. Previous places yes

When u was a bouncer I was out numbered several times, but usually the other bouncers got thereally quick.

Seriously hurt yes. A gut hit me with a perfect chin tap and put me out, but apparently went ape shit on my unconscious body for a few minutes before someone stopped him.
I had a broken jaw at the chin, 3 months with jaw wired shut.
He kicked my head and ribs abunch, so I had a TBI, was in a coma for 2 days. Woke up on hospital to the broken jaw, fractured eye socket, broken floater rib and a ton of little bone's in my hand broken. I had to do months of PT to relearn how to read and do basic stuff cause of the tbi. Still have limited range of sight in left eye, and occasionally have to lie down due to blackout migranes from the tbi.

So I try not to fight much any more

That's badass, what branch? You been deployed?

Choked him out, never punched him because the military looks down on drunken fights (not like the old days). He got a couple hits on me before he tackled me but broke 3 knuckles when I ducked a face punch and he hit the top of my head. He got kicked out,

damn son that's brutal
you sued or pressed charges?

HS wrestling @ 138 lbs

Navy, so no combat or anything other than drunk fucks and a riot in Turkey. and yeah unfortunately, get out in a couple months. Dont recommend it.

What state?

>Dont recommend it.
why not? must be one hell of an experience and makes you tougher too

A divorce and a near crippling back injury later its not so great an experience. On the bright side ill never have to work another day in my life with the disability ill be getting. Its good if you have nothing else going for you in life, but if you have your shit even a little together, do anything else.

Nope the guy got away with it. I couldn't remember who it was when the police were interviewing me. Some ass hat I had asked to leave the club in front of his posse, decided he'd wait around the employee parking lot and catch me off guard. Snuck out from between two cars while I was helping our female DJ load her turn tables in her car, didn't even have a chance to defend just straight right to my chin, then woke up in hospital. I was thankful I was unconscious for the actual beating.

I had never seen my parents cry till the day I woke up in the hospital. It was weird to see my dad bawl like a baby. I was 25 at the time

NY PSAL

Got a good one from before the military though,
>be me, tripping on LSD in school
>walking through hall thinking this is way stronger than i expected
>nigger and me get tripped up on eachother
>probably my fault but whatever
>he starts yelling and, being highschool people start circling
>i have no clue what the fuck is going on
>he throws a punch at me and i do a perfect block and pull him down to the ground
>he is laying down, i am standing with his wrist in a lock
>what the fuck do i do now?
>kick him in the ribs a couple times
>look up
>Oh fuck im surrounded
>Flying leap tackle random innocent bystander and run away.

Did you wrestle all years?
Also is it true roid abuse is common among wrestlers because they barely get tested?

yep, i traindes BJJ for a while at highschool, at a party someone burned me with a smoke and it started a discussion, he pushed me and i took him for a double leg, we started rolling and i choked him out, was really fucking terrified after, thought i killed him

I don't know anyone who used roids, and I joined after season ended in my freshman year and continued for the rest of HS.

Not big at all but I'm an excellent long distance runner, 4:29 mile. Work out everyday only lift a 45 lbs plate and do 80 push-ups a day so I'm not big at all, 5,10 155lbs.
Been in tons of fights I used to box, plus I drink a lot. Last fight was hilarious, some dude like 6,3 probably 200 lbs, I kept punching him not hurting him at all, kept ducking his hits, I finally got tagged, I ended up jumping on home like a money and guiloutined him from the front. I was literally straddling him. While I'm choking him I tuck my head into his neck, and he's punching the top of my head, got some serious lumps. Held on for dear life, ended up choking him out, rode him down to the floor. Whole bar was silent for like 3 seconds then everyone goes crazy. Sorry no green text on my phone