You can alter every reproductive-aged woman in the world however you like - their minds, their bodies, whatever

You can alter every reproductive-aged woman in the world however you like - their minds, their bodies, whatever.

The changes kick in at 8am tomorrow morning and cannot be reversed. What do you choose?

All reproductive aged women in the world know who would participate in these threads and exactly what they would say.
Good luck faggots.

turn them all into mindless fucktoys, and remove organs required to make babies. then program them to kill everyone who posts on Cred Forums

turn them into robin williams.

make everyone a slime gril that requires protein to sustain

Not permanently - just until dawn after Halloween.

>reproductive-aged
You know that's like 10 yes old
If she bleeds she can have a baby

make them capable of love

They'd all grow 12" penises, and would reproduce by cumming inside someone's anus (male or female, but the woman on top still gets pregnant).

Fuck it, they'd all have hairy armpits and small tits too, because that's my fetish and fuck you all.

can women still get up and walk around or do they all live in buckets now?

they roll around on a mound of goo like a tank tread

Get a life you fucking loser.

Ok.
Every girl in the world is attracted to me more than anybody else. No other charges necessary

I'd turn them into men because women are degenerate whores

Dependent on diapers

Make them want to fuck any man that asks, but only i know about this so only i can take advantage.

Get them to start a religion based on me

I would very slowly turn them into lactating cowgirls.

This would be more of a second puberty, taking place over a year or two, causing all women to lactate profusely, shed all body hair below the neck, develop an increasing desire to wear revealing cowprint clothing (or nothing at all) while also growing cow ears, tails, horns, an uncontrollable submissive instinct to comply with any orders given to them by a man.

Most women are humiliated by this and struggle with both the mental and physical aspects of this unwanted and degrading transformation - especially lesbians and feminists, who are extra horrified at this unstoppable transformation into human livestock...

How dependent?

Telepathy that feeds me their thoughts and subconsciously obeys my instructions.
Shape-shifting abilities that only I can activate.

Useful instructions
>Mute
>Suicide
>Copy/Paste
>Kill

Give them all ginger loli bodies, skin, pussies, and hair. Also make them white supremacists

i want this woman has a small penis in her forehead, i always wanted that, but none of my ex gf has done it to me... yet.

Shit user....

Fatally dependent

Can these instructions be transmitted remotely, to all women at once?

They all get a really and i mean really bad case of neoteny and become much more honest with people i don't actually hate women as much as i hate the game, playing the game sucks.

How selfish of you

lol. No, that's just you. You're an asshole, and they know it.

Now, if you treated those said women with respect and weren't trying to get into all of their pants....

mmmmm dylan

no fat chicks.
no more feminism.
no more independant thought.
No more fucked up haircuts and unnatural hair color
From now on every woman is between 5'6" an 6'0", and weighs a maximum of 120lbs except during pregnancy. All vaginas are innies, and tight like the third time they've had sex.

W H A T?

>You're an asshole, and they know it
>Now, if you treated those said women with respect and weren't trying to get into all of their pants

Did i just step into the twilight zone? Niggah this is why girls go out with saudi refugees they treat them the way a women is meant to be treated, like utter shit.

how would you have her be affected by a global change?

they all feel compelled to tithe 10% of their income to the megachurch I'm starting tomorrow.

make them all eternal 6 yo sluts with over the top sexual drive.

>6'0", and weighs a maximum of 120lbs
shit taste, fam

>Dicks
>Hair armbits
>Small tits
I think you're talking about a man my friend.
You want to be fucked by man.
That makes you gay.

Yo', dawg, you just implied females are respectable. Do you happen to own a fedora?

I was thinking about that rule.
The problem is, the more range the more noise.
I guess a global scale would be possible with a default mute.

Was also thinking about giving them sleeper super powers to generate unlimited electricity, but I think shapeshifting covers that.
At least to the extent where the laws of physics aren't broken too badly.

Throw in Big tits that lactate and you have my fetish

All females would be anorexic-level thin and extremely horny
So I can live my dream of fucking skeleton grills

we replace the nips with dicks

user is a faggot
>CUNTFIRMED.PNG

>reproductive-aged

I'm out.

Shitting Dick Nipples?

Would be worth it, even just for one global change like being mute or shedding their body hair that causes them all to freak the fuck out, and wonder when it might happen again.

Too far
I'll drink Cum from dick nipples, but not shit

already got it covered

Turn them into cute naive magical talking ponies.

I would make it to where they dont poop

stfu you basic cunt, what are you? mexican?

get

>705555555

No, just a man that loves anal but hates poop.

definitely NOT a german

uhm... my name is Hans soo...

who?

>hurrr make dem hav sex with me durrr
don't post in these threads if your erotic imagination is shit tier

make it giant horse dicks and we're set

and you are not into poop? damn those refugees really made you change, wtf are you? muslim now?

An oldie but goodie:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Make all their legs slimy tentacles, like pic related. Put them in cute dresses. I'm not included because I can't give birth and am biologically a male. Thanks to SRS, they can slide their sweet slimy piss coated tentacles in my ass, vagina, and slide around my body, force my head into their beautiful shaved armpits. I could have sex for hours, or even cuddle with them and have them be my blankets. God squid girls are sexy.

I'd just give them the sex drive of men and make their bodies unsusceptible to STDs. Also random anomalies like tails, horns, patterns on skin. Just some occasional light furry shit.

Remove Women's studies from Universities and Colleges.

More equality for women; as in they must also do manual labor, coal mining for one example.

And if none of that corrects our doomed course; final protocol is the assingment of women to men based on genetics, personality, morals and average intelligence.

>erotic imagination is shit tier
I was thinking on a much, much larger scale.

Think about it.
>Every woman obeys you
>Can turn them into anything you want

What doors does this open?
>Delete any ethnicity, religion or ideology you desire
>Create a nation that revolves around you
>Force divisions of women to study useful sciences
>Force divisions of women to shapeshift into maximum effeciancy solar panals/generators or spaceships

Problems
>Men are still normal, potentially hostile
>Get wifes, mothers and daughters to delete any hostile men
>Fabricate a story about a virus that targets only men
>Get a division of dedicated replicants to temporarily replace 'problem males' to blur the conditions of death
Complete covert erasure of opposition

Side benefits
>Any woman you fuck can be whatever you want
>A lot of annoyances disappear

Turn them all to men.

Make them all qt3.14s

Man this is some Olympic level mental gymnastics.

Nothing, I think they're pretty much perfect the way they are. There's a lot of variation, so everyone can find something that fits with what they need.

Extra tits and animal ears & tails for each woman.

Species determined by body type, personality and personal interests.

the longer I stare at them the more obsessed they become with me

I would change whatever makes it impossible for them to notice me.

Add a loss of ability to walk upright or speak clearly, with hooves/paws for hands and feet so they can't clothe or feed themselves and I'm in

Why would you do this to me?

sterilize them

Here's a fun game:

All women are reprogrammed to automatically engage in a specific behavior whenever they hear a specific word.

Example: any woman hears the word "buckle", she'll feel compelled to suck the speaker's cock until her shoots a load down her throat.

What other combination of words and acts should there be?

that's not a fun game you sperg, it's sad and pathetic

How about:
sex = sex
anal = anal
blowjob = blowjob

Worried about other people hearing you? Just whisper. No need for code.

Imagine this beast as a BEAST , i dont know you user but i will fucking kill that , I WONT LET MY DICK GET FUCKED BY THAT

All be blonde/brunettes with big blue eyes or black haired girls with green eyes and super pale skin.

.1% larger ass.

Half the fun would be men and women accidentally discovering new words in common conversation.

Half the women on the planet would quickly learn to try and hide from men until a way around the words or their reprogramming can be found.

>Half the women on the planet would quickly learn to try and hide from men until a way around the words or their reprogramming can be found

That doesn't sound fun at all...

Unless a dude or small group of dudes went on expeditions to find these female hideouts, and once found spend the rest of the weekend drowning in pussy.

I would leave them as is because I think that most of Cred Forums will never even get to fuck one.

Kind of saves me the whole trouble of opening up the TV to see drama/reality shows. I just come here to read how fucked up some people are and laugh.

An alternate idea could be that every woman has a custom set of passwords that can be accidentally discovered in casual conversation, making it do that one guy can't have power over too many women, but now every woman has to even more wary when in public or within earshot of male friends or coworkers...

I would make every woman be like when i was a kid and play games and shit and have fun whitout shame or anything , fell the love like the first time whit every woman but a the same time make them smart and have equality betwen men and woman ( a real equality no shit like feminism )

Since I can alter their mind, I'll just make them all attracted to me. Every single one.

Every women slowly develops an interest in bestiality that eventually results in every woman desperately needing to be fucked by a large animal at least once per year. Women are disgusted and humiliated by this, but they just can't stop themselves.

Hard mode: this desire grows into an irrational desire to get knocked up by an animal, which drives most women crazy since it can never be fulfilled.

You know, that actually sounds nice. For women, as well as everyone else.

If I understand you correctly. You mean like an innocence and friendliness like when we were all kids, right?

yes user you get it , that is what i will love

That sounds fucking wonderful. I seriously wish more woman could chill the fuck out and stop worrying about whether or not they're being checked out or hit on.

I swear I wish I could just tell half the women I talk to that I'm not into them at all and yes I really do just need those notes from the class I missed.

Why not just have all women spontaneously knocked up with unwanted animal spawn?

Maybe i'm wrong anono but i think that all man will want this , i mean , we are all kids that just want to play , ( and now get the suck too) but we adapt to the present