How come any parent let his child play with a nigger? Is it a sort of punishment?

How come any parent let his child play with a nigger? Is it a sort of punishment?

How bout you shut the fuck up and go back to stormfront.

Suck my dich fagget нана на юю

Kek

The parents must have just looked away for a second and didn't realize what their child was doing, same thing happened the zoo with harambe. The parents should be ashamed of themselves and should consider themselves lucky their child didn't get robbed, raped or beaten.

I'd let my kid play with a google until about the age of 7 when they go full goog.

¿Qué te parece si vas mucho a chingar a tu putísima madre, maldito gringo rey de los cornudos?

Sorry I don't bother to learn nigger talk. Пока

That seems to be Spanish, not niggertalk, stupid ignorant cucklord.

Can't a nigger talk spanish? I've seen many doing so

Close user but still incorrect. Blacks have alot of trouble with the English language, they speak broken English and absolutley don't speak Spanish. What your hearing when a darkie speaks is "nigger babble". It's a half made up language with that has English origins. As for spanish, I would assume it's the same deal.

He's Russian, way away from taco niggers

Mexicans are 1/2 nigger

Its called anal tolerance.

Childrens like circus and monkeys so they will alway want to play with monkeys, even when it dangerous.

Actually I'm from Poland.

This is poor logic.

Just cause one kid does it doesn't mean other will, and kids also play with literal shit.

And I can recognize Spanish. It was just unfunny bait :)

When I was a kid I never played with niggers because they stank.

If it wasn't for deodorant people would be a lot more racist.

This isn't true in my personal experience. When my kids started elementary school it was pretty obvious the kids natural tendency was to segregate on their own. Kids are pretty notorious for picking on people different than they are as well.

Working together and playing nice with others are more adult concepts than kids concepts. It seems people don't even develop empathy until after their teenage years.

Are googles really that bad? In my city there is only one half google family and additional one google girl (mom got black, daddy gone). 50k city

>play with shit, literally

they shouldn't. Every person who hangs around with niggers start talking and acting like them. The only thing worse than a nigger and a nigger lover is a white person trying to act like a nigger

>google girl (mom got black, daddy gone)
I hope you let her know what a piece of shit she and her mother are

Not even going to talk to them. I don't know her but I've heard that they love to argue loud enoug to be heard by whole neighborhood