Mental health thread Cred Forums. how yall feeling?

mental health thread Cred Forums. how yall feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how the fuck do u think
whatever it's alright another dose of ritalin coming in the morning

Depressed

Dr. user here, I diagnose you with entitled faggot syndrome.

schizoaffective here feeling pretty good

I feel like shit. Surprise, surprise.

i learned i have a brain tumor today

You been hearing voices lately, user?

Done with humanity, done with relationships, burying myself in work

I feel like the medical problems I've been diagnosed with are a joke, and I'm feeling much better without meds.

i lost my drive and im only 25

ive heard that gut health can affect mental health

anyone have any recommendations?

What all have they labelled you as?

pretty terrible, I can't stop smoking marijuana
I bought a quarter and I'm going to smoke all of it tonight and then stop for good

Borderline personality disorder ensures I only feel good when it's least convenient to me. At the moment I'm more down than uo but not too bad.

Not bad.

Took my daily 20mg IR before my class today, then went to work. Don't have class tomorrow, but surely will still take my dose.

Smoking a bowl topped with some opium I got off darknet in preparation for tonight's debate so I'm alright

How're you OP?

Stopped taking my Olanzapine and Effexor last week. I feel fine despite being diagnosed bi-ploar and manic depressive. Looking at getting another job soon; I can tell it's gonna be too shitty in the winter and I will get depressed and wind up in the hospital again. Time to take more control of my life.

feeling sad whenever I'm not high or drunk.

Trying to figure out how to increase my level of ignorance so I can stop letting the sad pathetic state of the world and my country negatively impact my life. However being at my age (28), no professional work experience (just service and retail), and an almost completely worthless degree (BA in Psych) it's pretty tough pretending everything is going to be alright. Not sure if I want to just go for debt and work for a Masters or just see if I can weasel my way in to a company and work towards promotions.

Depressed and furious from first love dying

Stop having anal sex, let your gut chakra heal.

I remember when I stopped taking my ADD medication. The most liberating feeling I've ever had. Being able to be myself again.

I don't know your life, but if it's not working, I think it's okay to stop trying. We're all dealt a hand at birth. It's about making your cards work, not switching them out.

I'm a pretty big believer in gut health to mental health relativity. Best suggestion I have is find something you love doing and find a way to get paid for it.

>feeling much better without meds.
Must be nice. I have to take Paxil and Klonopin just to function. And sometimes that doesn't even feel like enough.

How the actual fuck do you get addicted to marijuana.

I smoke daily, but a quarter lasts me a month in a mason jar. Literally 0.15-0.2 in a water pipe gets me stoned as it did when I first started smoking daily.

I'll never understand how some people manage to make a normally harmless drug harmful.

starting a withdraw/taper off of etizolam. freaking out. Tried it once with a doctor and i think he permanently fucked up my brain so now I'm doin this on myu lonesome my own way.

Was addicted to adderal once. qwuit cold turkey, no rebound effects, just fell into alcoholism afterwards. but functional alcoholism, so life wasnt so bad.

wiosh I could go back to when I was an innocent young kid and have that untainted mind back, knowing all the things I know now, with all the beautiful gray matter left in the brain I once had.

shit, how bad is it? what're your options?

Started off as Borderline personality disorder, moved back to my home town and hated it so I disappeared for some days. Now I'm apparently schizophrenic. Fuck all this shit.

i feel you man

Don't worry user, it's probably somehow your fault she's gone.

>taking meds cause life sucks

I mean, I guess that's functioning. I gave that shit up just because it wasn't "helping"...I mean, not hurting, but that's a zero sum game, so fuck it. I'd rather be here if I'm going to feel the same.

Not OP you responded to btw. Just feel exactly the same.

Every psychologist I've been to is a currynigger or similar, all retarded fucks who don't know how to do more than follow the chart of do you have hobbies, have you thought about killing yourself, do you like your job etc.
I want to find a person who can understand me. I think creative expression is the other side of this coin and it really hurts to not have things working right. I don't think I can fix my problems myself and I really doubt anyone else can. Looking for a way out and finding nothing but NPCs. Everything external is so shallow and predictable. I feel like I'm just watching a giant clockwork machine click though cycles forever.

Oh also I'm legit fucking Autistic and none of these Doctors seem to notice.

Mental illness is a lie.
You all go suck a dick.

wow i just typed a very similar post that didnt post for some reason. used to shoot heroin and coke, quit after rehab 6 months ago, have been taking suboxone unprescribed approximately once a week for a few months. it doesnt make my life unmanageable, but i feel like i would have had a full relapse and potentially died if i wasnt doing what im doing.

i wish i could go back to before i was a junkie.

i've never had auditory hallucinations. when i'm psychotic i see things that aren't really there and i believe i am famous or cupid or enlightened and i'm extremely delusional.

I would say dependent, I would have no trouble if I had no weed, but since I have it I can't not use it.

What's up

guess im not the only one experiencing this

>I remember when I stopped taking my ADD medication. The most liberating feeling I've ever had. Being able to be myself again.
>I don't know your life, but if it's not working, I think it's okay to stop trying. We're all dealt a hand at birth. It's about making your cards work, not switching them out.

I'm turning this into a quote and writing this one a wall

It's not that no one can help you. It's that no one cares to help YOU.

You are that offensive to everything.

you sound like you have borderline personality disorder

same user, when im having an episode everything starts glowing pink and turquoise

i felt the same way until it happened to me.

was hearing voices for 6 months, extremely disassociated thoughts, it was psychosis and its definitely real.

ITT: We wait for

I might try taking meds for my ADD and I'm looking around. I'm said to present as the inattentive/Sluggish Cognitive Tempo/CDD/whatever and Strattera is suggested for that. How is Strattera?

what's the best way to get Adderall in western europe?

How are you functioning as a schizophrenic without taking meds, if you don't mind me asking? Or are you? I've known so many people with schizophrenia that have stopped taking their meds, only to fall off through deep end. How long have you been off your meds nos?

Resident Aid reporting. Just did 7p-7a then 9a sameday till 5p. Next shift starts 7a. Love it. Chill af. +9/hr, free food on the daily. Curse and joke with residents all day.

litterally got a prescription from my DR to go to the ER that says that i have sucidal thoughts

Bipolar II here. 600mg Lithium Bicarbonate and 300mg Seroquel XR. I take both nightly. I'm in the process of slowly weening off of the seroquel. I'm down from 400mg a month ago.

Had a strange day reflecting on where I am in my life and where I want to be.

Side note, I've broken 2 ps4 controllers in the pass two weeks playing Overwatch out of rage. Never done this before.

Well then there's no problem, user.

It's something you enjoy and as long as you really aren't being too much of a dick to your lungs it's not that harmful for you physically.

That's like telling an obese person not to eat cake if it's right in front of them.

If you have the bud, smoke it up. If you can afford it, sure take that q to the face tonight.

Don't feel bad about yourself unless it's actually having a negative impact on your life.

>I wish I could go back to before I was a junky
Damn those feels. I know that all too well, my anonymous friend.

i take 450mg of lithium twice daily and 300mg of seroquel twice daily (600mg total)

Glad I could help you. Struggle on. Flail until you've got nothing left.

same here man im on effexor so i can be socialable

Any Medikinet fags here? I get 90 mg daily it's much better than Ritalin IMO.

>taking meds cause life sucks
>I mean, I guess that's functioning

when you're a patient +10yr in the system, just functioning may equal living in your mind.

Bi-polar / Manic depressive, With bad insomnia here.

I take 300MG of Seroquel, 20mg of Melatonin and 50mg of Tylenol PM to sleep... And for the the day I take 150MG of Wellbutrin, and 500MG of Vitamin C (apparently it's supposed to help moods as well)

I still suffer ups and downs, and feel depressed alot more than others should.

Anyone got any natural remedies to help with mood? I really don't want to get on more meds.

Careful user, the effects of medication can persist for a couple of months after you stop taking them giving you the false impression that things are going to be okay without meds. At least that's what my psychiatrist tells me.

>shirt
why?

Is it working for you?
Haven't noticed a change so far, sadly.

Exercise has been shown to help with depression. It's a fairly well studied phenomena.

Also, I'm on the same dose of seroquel homie.

Worried

I've been off all antipsychotics for about a month and off all other mood adjusters (clonazepam, propranolol and the odd sleeping pill) for three months. My answer is I'm not schizophrenic, I honestly think they are too arrogant to admit they misdiagnosed.
I don't really know how one sounds BPD, enlighten me?

>showering
as if, kek

How are you tolerating the Seroquel?
I really dislike the side effects of it.

Autistic, thanks for asking.

it took about 1-2 weeks and it got much better but that was 5 months ago and for me its not enough so i actually need professional help now

Hows the Seroquel worked for you? I think it's helped definitely with sleep, and a little with moods

I just the meds I am on would work like the TV shows. Take a meds and suddenly full of energy and life.

I push away everyone eventually, I've stopped talking to all of my friends, I had a relationship but I ended it.. I'm not even sure why but I know my biggest pet peeve was when he aaid things like 'thats so you/you would do that' I can't stand being deeply known by someone else. Diagnose me?

Diagnosed major depressive disorder and possible BPD.
Feeling under control on my Lamictal and rexalti.
Also take Xanax when needed in social situations cause the anxiety of being around people is unbearable.
Take trazadone to sleep otherwise I'll stay up for days.
Falling into abusing the Xanax cause I like my mind going blank and not remembering/caring about what happens at the time.

I feel cornered and I'm having annoying homicidal thoughts. I keep making myself masturbate and I'm fixing to do it again tonight soon.

Watching the debate. Feeling amped.

Good. How are you?

You tried etizolam with a doctor? Where do you live? Etizolam withdrawal sucks but at least you're tapering.

I'm on Adderall, man it is the TITS. It's kind of reminds me of being high back when I did pot a few years back, though I only ever did it once or twice. It also keeps me super focused on my somewhat shitty job (I'm a coder for the company, as in I write the html for the website.)
I'm also on 200mg of Zoloft daily, which apparently is a shit drug but i have yet to feel any of the bad affects. When I'm off all my drugs for more that a week or so, I start seeing shit. Specifically, a gorilla-bigfoot crossover thing that sort of spies on me. I know it's fake so even then it doesn't bother me a lot, though seeing him when I go to use the shitter on the middle of the night is somewhat unnerving.

I'm lucky in that I do pretty well with 50mg Zoloft and 12.5 Seroquel.. seems to be a good combo for me.... BUT I still experience ups and downs. Days and weeks where I'm anxious and days/weeks where I'm down. The sentence that stuck out for me was "I still... and feel depressed alot more than others should."

I do 12-Steps for addiction and one of the opening readings states "Our insides never matched what we saw on the outside of others". You're fighting what is with the fantasy of how you think it SHOULD be. Meditation has helped me very much deal with the inevitable ups and downs because it allows me to work towards acceptance of how things ARE. If you want top start on meditation, I highly recommend Tara Brach for guided meditations and reading her book "Radical Acceptance". Best of luck!

I feel like i ain't shit, I never do anything. All I do is be at my house and try to find whatever weed I can to make the time better for me to deal with. If I don't have weed I start thinking about terrorism and wanting to kill people, weed just calms me down. I don't even hang with girls anymore or freinds, freinds are always busy. I had an ex that wanted to fuck but I didn't want to ( we fucked anyways, sex is always good but I really wasent feeling it afterwards) shes always a downer trying to jump ontop of me and shit but bieng really annoyingly clingy, ive also been molested so that might explain y i just dont lIke it. Reason why we broke was because she was always on my ass about me picking her up or some shit when id b busy trying to get my life together or try to get into my hobbies mind u i didnt even have a job or anything.. I didn't have shit. now I tlk to this girl that I wish was into me but she got a bf . I'm always thinking about her, then again knowing my luck shit wouldn't even last. im just done trying to find someone. I always think about my shitty ex's and it just makes me look the other way when it comes to some chick most of the time ubless if she really caches my attention. Fuck man I say that I don't want a girl but I really do. Someone to kick it with that sends chill vibes, some one that could make me feel like I'm not alone but whatever. Freinds turn strangers and how I feel about woman just gets more and more complicated. Fuck my life

Wow. That sounds exactly like me...

I find the side effects (lethargy, lack of sensation/ feeling) to be intolerable. It definitely helps with sleep. When I fist started taking it I was on the IR and it knocked me out within half an hour of taking it. Switching to IR might help you sleep at regular times if that's not what you're taking already.

I'm actually in the process of weening off of it, so I've been experiencing some difficulty falling asleep.

Sounds like it might be a schizoid thing, or maybe antisocial personality thing

This but only temp. Job requires me be sociable and clever.

Tell that to my best friend that shot himself and my 6 months trying not to do the same...

>I'm not schizophrenic
user, the first step to being schizophrenic is not acknowledging that you have it. It's called anosognosia.

Major Depression reporting in.
Feeling really good as I've started working out again, and I think I'm out of a big low that has lasted almost 6 months. Still not as happy as I could be though, self-esteem is improving steadily however.

It's not worth the effort. Just get amphetamine sulfate or even better, get meth.

Yeah they're great.

I prefer coke.

That's what Ritalin is, methylphenidate ya dingus.

i know those feels man

I was following up until the gorilla/bigfoot hybrid

Doing well. Depression is kept in check and adderall is letting me
actually get shit done.
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

I don't want to stand up and i don't want to eat. I still go to work becouse i have to but most of the time i just feel miserable.
All of this brcouse my GF just broke up with me.
I'm not taking any pills becouse i don't want to, just smoking a lot and staying in bed.
Funny part is that i'm actually a psychologist.

That's what they keep telling me but if my diagnosis is going to be based off of me not wanting to live with my mom for a couple days, going off meds and waiting to go into a psychotic relapse is just as good of an approach.

When I think of anything I've done in the past that I'm not proud of/embarrassed of, I'll quickly mutter 'Then he killed himself' and shut out the memory.. I don't even realize I'm saying it until it's out of my mouth.. is that weird?

You should talk to your doctor about that. Also have fun when the amphetamine honey moon phase is gone for good.

Czekt

I'm currently weighing 120lbs and i'm 5'7

been fighting the intense obsession/compulsion to cut out the scar tissue/cyst from my messed up ear piercing for almost a week
>got drunk the other night
>managed to slice most of it out
Fucking hurts and itches like a motherfucker right now though, just keeping it clean and with warm compresses. At least I can fucking have my brain occupied by other things than that now, what a relief

my depression is wrecking me, but my ptsd is rather in check as of late

my meds are ok, but because of a gastro disorder I found out I have, I don't even know if they've even been doing much??

fuck idk a lot of shit isn't going great for me, might spiral too hard one night and an hero

I prefer bath salts.

I've had similar stuff bro, usually I automatically imagine myself exploding or something

A little weird imo, but whatever works.

EXPENSIVE AS FUCK

that's not mental health fam. I had a tumour too but mine caused epilepsy, i had surgery last summer

Did anyone save the thing from the other day where a squiral walks up to a bear and the bear explains how everything it setup to be destroyed

I just got prescribed Adderall but it's only at 5mg and it does nothing. I am studying programming (JavaScript) and the information just doesn't stick in my brain. I'll do something and then 3 days later see a problem with it and it's like I never learned it, or it's inside my brain but encased in a thick block of ice.

I took 20mg one day to see what would happen and I felt very good and motivated, but not to study so much as play video games and fuck.

i just want to be able to absorb and recall information like a normal person, and go for longer than 10 minutes in a study session without fidgeting myself into oblivion and feeling like I'm going to burst.

Have some pretty bad medical anxiety that I'm dealing with. Went back on meds this week and they are finally starting to kick in.

Feels good right now man.

i have those same ones

You might want to try Starterra. It's supposed to be a more mild form of Adderall without the addictive properties.

It might be just enough to get you where you want to be without going overboard.

When it does disappear, I'll just love on to the next drug.
Also the doctors are stumped by the gorilla thing. They literally have no clue, since I'm not schizophrenic.

*Move instead of love

Pharmaceutical speed is not a "make you learn good" pill. You have to want to be engaged in something. Careful playing around with your pills. Finding the right dose could really help you.

krokodil is where it's at

>only one fap

Agreed

Go to the doctor to get myself on adderall. Instead got prozac. :(

Depressed. World's going to shit, probably heading to a World War III, this time against muslims.

And our supposedly brightest and future minds are being contaminated in academia and politics by political correctness, feminism and ultra tolerance for people who show none and want (and most probably WILL) send us back to the dark ages of bigotry, religious extremism and lack of basic human rights.

And. No. One. Fucking. Does. Anything. To. Stop. It.

And worst of all, I am fucking livig,angry, furious most of the time because I'm feeling that I'm becoming a fucking xenophobe and racist. But this shit must stop if any semblance of humanity and progress is to be kept. We're so fucking close of geting our shit sorted out with renovable energy that we could literally live without most of the fuel we use daily; we could stop needing so much petrol that we need to get into fucking wars that come back to bite civilians in the ass, and let the fucking sand nigger eat sand and stop dancing to their tune in fear of them raising the oil's prices.

So fucking close and we're about to get royaly fucked, it drives me mad.

>I'll just move on to the next drug
oh boy lol careful man, love you.

read 1984

I tried Strattera for a week and it immediately gave me every side effect on the sheet. Extreme depression, suicidal thoughts, dick shrinkage, premature ejaculation, extreme fatigue, headaches, etc... and had no beneficial effect.

cant get help because the insurance i pay for wont cover any shrink i call

if there was pharmaceutical grade desomorphine around then it probably would be where it's at

I do want to be engaged with it because it's going to change my life if I can get accepted into the bootcamp I am aiming for and do well.

I'm 280 lbs so 5mg isn't even going to register. Even 10mg is not enough. I'm not going to take more than prescribed again but it seems like 20mg is the right amount as it's the only one that made me feel like a normal person.

you probably have low t
start lifting fatass
eat more protein
stop cumming 6 times a day and edge instead

this

This. I tried numerous SSRI's until I finally found one that worked. After almost two years of taking it, my insurance decided to stop covering it. I was feeling good so I said "fuck it, I don't need it anymore.".

I was dead fucking wrong!!!

I was good for about 6-7 months and then all of a sudden a chain of shitty events happened back to back to back and I found myself not being able to deal with it. I was right back to square one all over again.

I went back to the doc and we tried a SNRI (Pristiq), and that shit fucked me up even more. It made my anxiety 10 times worse. Felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest and my mind was racing like crazy.

I stopped that shit after 7 days and went back to the doctors office.

He wrote me an exception letter to the insurance company for my old meds and they obliged and decided to cover it.

Been on my old meds for about a week now and I feel so much fucking better.

So, im not going to browse this shitty thread.
I will only feel worse.
Niether should you.

>and edge instead
lol i bet you eat your own cummies to reabsorb testosterone

Mellow. Been on 450MG Bupropion along with 30 MG Adderall XR and 30 MG Adderall IR for about 4 months now. Bupropion has helped out quite a bit with my anxiety and anger. Adderall helps out with my ADD here and there. Cant seem to get consistent results with it though.

clinical depression lmao

gonna go hang myself bye

ennui

(look it up summerfags)

Welp, nevermind on that then. At least you know. Same shit happened with me on a SNRI called Pristiq. I thought I was going to die after 7 days. My heart raced, anxiety doubled, broken dick, and felt suicidal. My mind raced like it never had before.

My doc wanted me to go two weeks originally but when I called him after 7 days he told me to stop taking it immediately.

fact: The body produces extra testosterone during arousal
fact: testosterone production is halted and estrogen levels increase after ejaculation
fact: excessive ejaculation over extremely long periods of time causes low t

Addicted to benzos like fuck dude. Probably will die. At least when I'm on them I can interact with people and thing normally and do my homework properly. But one day will come where I die from my withdrawals. I have had seizures and passes out and even smashed meh fucking head into wall to knock myself out from the panic. Suicide runs through my mind a lot dude. Here is a tip from a pill head. Don't fucking do benzos you can die from the withdrawals or side effects from being off your meds. Its fucking hell. buut Ill be dead soon peace out and good fucking luck.

3600mg Gabapentin daily. It was helping some for anxiety at first. Now I'm just taking it to feed the physical dependence I have developed. This is bullshit and I'm kinda mad that I wasn't informed that this shit is just as addictive as benzos.

just to help out a fellow Cred Forumstard;
What SSRI's did you try and what was the largest difference between them that you found?
Your race/ethnic makeup

>I'm genuinely interested
>Thank you in advance

said it better 15 years ago
>dat pattern recognition
>dat foresight
>dat humility

I'm hit or miss super hard right now. I added Trenbolone Acetate into my cycle at 80mg EOD two weeks ago and it's fucking with my mental well being but the gains are crazy.

I feel great

I had a similar outlook on life when I was addicted to etizolam. Life is not nearly as bad now that I'm not physically dependent on it. You know you can get off of them. Things will normalize after a while.

The two meds might be competing with each other which is why you might not be feeling the full effects of the Adderall.

ora

Oh are you my ex? :^)

You're not the first person that I have heard that from. I wonder how the Adderall would work if I came off of the Bupropion but I am afraid to quit taking it because of how well it is working.

I went from a top student
Smart, bullied, clean, mentally healthy, all that shit
But not I smoke fags, and weed, and constantly give up and want to die. I want to die but I know I'm not going to commit suicide. There's too much I want to do that I can't die without knowing so I got that going for me haha. But I still feel useless
I've started to bum out my friends too since I'm so depressed all the time
My dad is the only one there for me right now. Without him. I don't know what I'd do. I love him so much but I can't show my love easily, or my hate, only sadness
tips?

What do you think of etiz compared to 'traditional' benzodiazepines such as Diazepam, Alprazolam, Ativan, etc?

feeling pretty detached from reality and potnentially highly psychotic to a pracitcal observer. but in reality im probably the sanest fucker on this planet. at least i live in my head and know whats real and what isnt anymore..

spoken like a truly sane person...

neo?

If I push everyone away, and live completely alone and without communicating with the outside world outside of my solitary cubicle IT job (this anonymous Cred Forums post is literally the extent of my social interactions), is that an actual problem or a legitimate healthy way of living for someone who has always been introverted? I feel no need to talk to anyone, I never share the smallest details of my personal life to work colleagues and constantly deflect( example them: hey how was your weekend, me: pretty good how was yours), I don't feel depressed but I feel like maybe this antisocial behavior is odd.. but maybe I'm actually just different than most? -shrugs-

im an alcoholic / addict.

addiction is a mental disease right? yeah.

so my life is shit right now and I don't have the option of turning to drugs and alcohol. you fags that can use either without becoming hopelessly dependent should probably just do that and ignore your issues like the rest of society wants you to.

>tfw when working 40 hours a week and taking 12 units at community college

I make my mania work for me. Can't wait to get like 12 hours of sleep tonight. Been running on 4 per night this whole week.

I'm undiagnosed because I'm in hiding.
I'd be in a psych ward for sure if I ever even whispered this shit to any doctor.

>massive paranoia
>it's terrifying to even walk down the street
>everyones always looking at me
>everyone is always laughing at me

>I see things that aren't there
>I've seen and talked to dead relatives
>seen and talked with people I made up entirely

>highly suicidal
>tried to hang myself twice this year
>got found and "rescued"
>had to flee the scene to avoid cops/paramedics

>I can't sleep
>I can't eat
>I can't fap

>major major depression

What's wrong with me Cred Forums?
I'm still keeping a few things to myself for fear of being recognized by someone even though I have no friends that browse here or anywhere.

Been doing the same thing. Working 40 hours a week at a job I don't enjoy to go to a school I don't enjoy to get a diploma so I can get a job I won't enjoy, all for the long term goal of being able to steadily fund a life that I don't enjoy living.

I think I was happier living like this.
Now I'm just bored all the time.

Prozac was the worst SSRI for me. Head zaps, crazy dreams/nightmares, agitated, and it caused my left eye to twitch uncontrollably.

Paxil and Zoloft didn't really get the job done and just had annoying side effects. Both of them killed my libido.

I currently take 40 mg of Viibryd. It makes me feel normal and clears the static in my head. The only sexual side effect is that it takes a while to climax but I can get the job done.

I'm Caucasian with mixed heritage but predominantly Polish and Irish.

yes, i took the red pill im freed from the matrix man

i'll see you on Cred Forums kek

Dont go off of it if it's working. If the good outweighs the negative, then stick with it.

My job is pretty chill. Usually goes by pretty quick. I'm majoring in Business which I find pretty easy/interesting. I'm no longer broke so it helps.

I won't have a day off until November. Honestly pretty cool with it. I usually wasted my days off fapping and smoking.

I feel like my emotions are burrowed. When my ex would cry to me I wouldn't feel anything and I wouldn't be able to comfort her. I also don't feel anything when I am nearly in car accidents (or when I'm in them.) I feel like I'm missing out on something big and I don't know how to get it back. It seems like I'm just existing sometimes. Is that normal?

Just started Paxil two weeks ago, and it takes fucking forever to cum, ugh. Also I'm really not feeling any different, what are SSRIs supposed to feel like when they do work?

not sure if i have depression, feels like it sometimes but don't want to be a bitch for attention

>2016
>taking SSRIs instead of smoking dank weed

No wounder most of you guys are such sad sacks. Jews got you drugged and chemically castrated.

I have chronic sleep deprivation and I feel strange all the time. Most of the time I just sit frozen not realzing time goes by though.

Guys remember that its not your mental disorder that makes you feel like shit. Its because you feel like shit you have a mental disorder.

Dubs speak the truth.

i think i might be schizophrenic..

por que no los dos?

chupame la verga, choto.

I think it's more clear headed than Xanax and maybe not as physically sedating but I don't really feel physically sedated on any benzo. I'd say the closest thing it compares to is Ativan. But I need about half the amount of Etizolam to reduce my anxiety to a satisfying level and overall I find Etizolam to feel much better than Lorazepam. I haven't had a lot of experience with anything that classifies as a benzo except ClonazOLAM which was pretty much instant blackout material for me, I think its potency is extremely understated. Only had Diazepam once and that was via injection during a panic attack following a seizure and I don't think I can draw any useful information from that experience. It led to an intense midfuck though lol.

I'm so glad people like you exist, I really am
Learn some self control moron

Yeah, it think its best to leave well enough alone.

very well made chart, thank you

> That's like telling an obese person not to eat cake if it's right in front of them.

Bit late, but I wanted to say that the obese person probably shouldn't eat the cake even if they really want to.

Nobody can use physically addictive drugs daily and not become dependent. Also trying to cope via abusing drugs isn't magically a healthy option just because you weren't born with the mind of an addict.

As always. Paranoid, sad, numb, feeling like all of this is just a dream.

you'll know when it's working when your dick starts farting

>trying to cope via abusing drugs isn't magically a healthy option

nah, but it certainly takes the stress levels down a notch when you need to escape from your own head once in awhile.

Mine just didn't work at all on Paxil.

Damn, I guess nobody gives a shit here. Maybe a different time, bros.

60mg Remeron. 600mg Gabapentin. 2mg klonopin.

Mellow like rastafarian

300 mg welbutren xl
50 mg zoloft
50 mg trazodone

Worked okay for about a month, not I am back to wanting to kill myself

hey fuck you for being prescribed benzos

>go to psych
>complain about anxiety
>theyll prob put you on an ssri, take it or not
>go back and keep complaining of anxiety and trouble sleeping

youll get them eventually, just a matter of patience

Man, I don't get it either. Like it's just there if I'm off my meds for a week or two.

Where is the line where antisocial behavior is a problem that should be talked about/medicated?

lol no i'm on the books as a durg addict

Major depressive
General anxiety
Severe inattentive ADHD
mild OCD

All diagnosed.

20mg Adderall 2/day somehow keeps most of my symptoms in manageable order. Doc says as long as I'm feeling better there's no reason to go back on meds. Just to keep an eye on it.

Feel breddy gud overall

Adderall will cause depression if you're not careful with it.

This. They'll rarely give out the hard stuff on the first or even second visit. But if you keep pushing back, they'll eventually give you what you want.

I was probably one more visit away from getting a solid prescription for Xanax or Ativan.

I'm more concerned about fixing my depression and anxiety than I am getting high.

I've taken my moms Ativan numerous times but it always made me feel dopey. No way I want to feel like that all the time.

Used to be depressed
GF of 3.5 broke up with me, shit was hard

Started gym 2 years ago and I've felt thats helped alot with my overall health

I had terrible anxiety, started lexapro 10mg, and bumped it up to 20mg and thats helped alot

Life is doing pretty well.

Well benzos are shit for getting high anyway. I have legitimate anxiety 24/7 and benzos are my DOC for a reason but when I want to get high I want a stimulant or an opiod. I've found myself wanting to get high while I was already on benzos. They're really just relief for me and my brain can interpret that relief as a high but only at first.

Jesus man it takes me like a gram for me to start feeling high of some 8/10 quality bud

well you triggered me

On Straterra recently. Can remember things better and doing much better keeping up with deadlines.

>wiosh I could go back to when I was an innocent young kid and have that untainted mind back, knowing all the things I know now, with all the beautiful gray matter left in the brain I once had.
Poetry user

Feeling pretty good just picked up 30 of those.

I feel gradually more and more empty inside every single day.

Feel exactly same like you described, I don't like asking for help, tell me more user

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh1RVsMgeVc