Why does Donald look like he hasn't slept for 5 days?

Why does Donald look like he hasn't slept for 5 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kgiu_K9D-18
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/22/donald-trump/trump-still-wrong-his-claim-opposed-iraq-war-ahead/
strawpoll.me/11311466
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/26/clinton-trump-debate-hofstra-tax-returns-sot-four.cnn/video/playlists/2016-presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=oabcM9SOF-E
strawpoll.me/11311743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he hasn't

how can you tell over all that pasty face?

Because Hillary has slept more than enough for both of them

He's giving her a handicap.

wew

Haven't you ever watched Supernatural? Those without souls never sleep; they can't.

doesn't need sleep

How long you think this veneer of civility lasts?

>in b4 she collapses again

because he old as hell

Because that would be too long.

Trump going for a pure jimmy rustling strategy, I see.

Hilllary shaking already, medicine is not strong enough

Jesus fuck this is a shitshow

Putting up with the bullshit of an entire nation not even knowing if it will be worth it

TRUMP IS BEGINNING TO EXECUTE HER!

HE GOIN IN FOR THE KILL

whoevers flashing lights at hillary please stop
shes sensitive to flashing lights

Why does it look like Hillary is baked out of her fucking mind?

shes trying some experimental anti-seizure contact lenses

i hope she has a full on fish out of water flopping around on the floor seizure mid debate..

This bitch using the debate to advertise her book and website

Everybody knows that machines don't sleep.

God fucking damb it Donald went full savage on Hillary whit the emails ohhhhhhhh shitttttttttttt

lol what was her response?

someone should be recording this

#thatmakesmesmart

This is the first presidential debate I've ever watched in my life. Is this a joke debate before the real debate?

this faggot watches supernatural? kill yourself, you're worthless.

Hilary's face, pic related

She said that Donald should show hes federal income's And he responded that he will do it when she show's uss those emails this shit is lit Her eyes almost popped out of her head when trump talked abouth the emails and the crowd went wild

oh fuck.

Is Donald about to pass out?

He argues like a 5 year old.

Hillary just told everyone trump went bankrupt 6 times and owes like 600mil in federal taxes lol.

He might.

Yaaaaaaaaay time to talk about race!

That was just a snarky attack against him, user. I highly doubt she was being all that serious.

cant wait for one of these cunts to be elected so we can stop hearing about the fucking american elections for the past 2 years

HAHA WHEN HILARY SAID WE HAVE TO RESTORE TRUST TRUMP MADE A GRUNT SOUND

inb4 the Don says "fuck the niggers"

underrated post

they are talking abouth race now i wanna hear what Donald is gonna say this is gonna be good kek!!!!!

lol, race relations...$5 says she wants to limit gun ownership.

boom...there it is.

u called it

Hillary Clinton's team pulled the fire alarm in his hotel last night.

I wonder when trump will mention the wall

Hillary didn't try to poison him/kill him and make it look like a "suicide" or a "mugging" like the other 33 people she "didn't" have killed.

We need TRUMP: LAW AND ORDER! THOUSAND OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED YOU WALK OUT TO THE STREET AND YOU GET SHOT WE NEEEEEEEED LAW AND ORDER

because of all the cocaine

Because you don't like him so you want to pick at him for anything

I think niggers bought to themselves thier own problems.

No reasonable person likes Drumpf.

He's done. What a waste

because he's worried about America's future

Yup

Trump basically said we have to take guns away from bad people but ah duh how do you know when uh duh criminals have inlegal weapons uh duh

KFC isn't a black business...

This election is Trumpt up

oh horsefuck.. even killary is trying to play the race card.

Who said it was

How ironic

making guns illegal will not keep criminals from getting them..cunt. and prohibition doesn't work for anything.

>Hillery thinks black teens are superpredators
>Hillary talks about Trump and society being racist
>wwat

i'm being a racists bag of deplorable.

It would only make the problem worse.

Hillary is talking abouth guns and wants to basically ban military style weapons because policemen are out gun this is so bullshit God fucking damb it I dont like Trump but god damb it I think he might be better to not vote at all

Ka-POW! superpredator..

Well the Trump is pretty old, and he has a busy day
1 His morning starts off with a nice round of blowjobs for the security detail
2 then he has to suck off the senior staff before the daily briefing
3 Now its off to the various stops all of which require more sucky sucky unless someone wants to slam his ass pussy
4 Then before it is time for bed he has to suck off the security detail
5 Next he jerks it finally to a picture of his daughter riding her nigger lover she took just for him

given his age and his busy schedule of faggotry it is no wonder he looks tired
>still voting for him

Samefag detected....

You can tell by the grammar....

Trump almost said "Stop and fist."

Because he's been ripping lines of white lighting when ever he's off camera since June.

Maybe we should fist more.

8/10 tho

Photoshop tho.

would actually make him more personable if that was the case...

w00t! ISIS and jorbs. also barry soritoro is a muslim foreigner.

Nah I don't believe user is that good

its obviously not shopped look at the fucking pixels for fuck sake

No admission of guilt!!111 That means I'm innocent ryte guise??

Linux-cuck

*Gimp Tho

MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES MR. SNIFFLES

lol, she's been schooled all aboot h4x0rs as of late..

HArd to sleep when you know you are going to get rekt

>It could be Russia
>It could be CH-ina
>It could be OP

TRUMP JUST SAID THE HACKER CAN BE A FAT NECKBEARD KEK

Kek op is 400 lbs

kek

400 lb man!?
well he just lost the fat--err, Cred Forums vote

kek

Hard impact, you guys! So hard! just like the amphetamine-boner he's hiding behind the podium!

He's let us all done what a cunt

Has Hilary destroyed Trump completely in this debate yet because as a member of BLM I hope so

he's has no idea what a computer is. she's going to defeat isis with internets and drones..

shut up nigger

Too bad they won't mention on how isis is funded and trained by the US

cucucucoccccaaaainnnne!

wonder how long before the meds start wearing down and she starts screeching and loses control of the volume of her voice. she's already starting to clear her throat..

He's destroyed himself. Him and his coke-fueled antics.

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

BLM is a terrorist organisation. Good luck with that.

Also, Trump is leading in polls now. Look it up

you know, they're probably both drugged up as fuck. Maybe they'll both stroke out and make everyone happy.

beat me too it

Trump is getting his as kicked. This is what happens when a child tries to take on the adults

LOL at Youtube live comments section..
youtube.com/watch?v=Kgiu_K9D-18

I enjoyed the stab by hillary about how trump didn't pay income tax and that it helped to increase the deficit. With that line of thought he actually has helped increase if just a little, but his tax plan would help all the rich to do that.

>adults
You spelt robot wrong

Trump just did bruh !! he said that they should of left American troops over Iraq so they could not form to beggin whit
She said they are gonna win it whit air Strike KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't dispute that Trump is a child though

I bet you think politicians are lizard people too, huh there kiddo.

Typical liberal fag linux cuck response

donald trump is racist against muslims because he wants to deny immigrants their constitutional rights.

DRUMPF FAGS BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛ ⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛ ⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛ ⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛ ⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛ ⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

^hes right you know only racist nazis support Trump because they hate america.

why does he keep fucking sniffing?

If by that you mean she's giving her a fucking stroke, then yeah.

Agreed. Kinda sad

post-nasal drip, sign of a powder-sniffer.

cucucucoccccaaaainnnne!

Probably aids or whatever disease you want him to have

I say he's crying.
His eyes were red in certain parts.

what does it say ?

here he goes, trump

very lightly

ha ha ha essentially.

of fuck, he admitted that too.

he's admitted everything. everything.

aids wouldn't kill him fast enough. Lets go with ebola

it's just annoying on my $1200 surround sound system. i couldn't care if he lived or died.

Injected to much marinara

Naw mang
He's just high off his balls

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/22/donald-trump/trump-still-wrong-his-claim-opposed-iraq-war-ahead/

In reality, he probably has a cold.

Well if you say so

Had to give his campaign that little bump

He's slitting his throat with the Iraq flip-flop

niqqa
I know so

Strongest temperament will win

Clintons. This name is not for anything, brit**** as f**k, but i think you can solve it yourself by this way : do you even code bro ?

trump just keeps on digging in that hole..

Sniff. Okay. Sniff. Kid.

:^)

What's happening in Hills pantsuit right now

*SNIFFF*

"I have a much better temperment than she does"

The groans from the crowd say it all - as he gets more and more worked up.

He's crumbling before our very eyes. This is painful.

NO ONE GONNA SOLVE THIS, AND THINK ABOUT THE TRUTH IN IT

School. Stay in it.

Trump gonna use benghazi excuse or?

Honestly trumpfags, Hills is fucking killing it here. Your cucklord is falling to bits now his coke is wearing off :^]

Crumbling? It's good to see he is human afterall, she is literally shivering and waiting for signals from her marketing team. I'd be pissed too if I was him.

Looks healthy to me faggot

I hope so. I'm bored and I'm all out of booze

He forgives

Trump is making me cringe. Is he going for the pity vote?

have you read any of the 30000+ emails that were made public? Boring as fuck man.

it's a race to see who's high wears off first.her anti seizure meds or his coke high.

*SNIFF*

Save it for the next debate Donald...then come out swinging! Yer a wreckin' machine!

>$0.30 has been added to your account

You just summed up everything Trump and his supporters have to offer a debate. Bed time!

Not to insult. But he definitely has done cocaine. That fucking snort he always does.

you're trying too hard, it's pathetic

i'm voting for coke high. Trumpsters gotta have a huge tolerance by now. He'll need a bump or two to last 90 mins

Talking about his sniffing while Clinton legit Fucking collapsed.

whoo! nuclear and cyber! and nato! i hate him...but i hate her more. it's a giant shit sandwich and we all have to take a bite.

I am pulling for Hilldawg but Trump is squandering every single opportunity to attack her, he keeps trying to rebut and it opens him up more to attack instead

this is fucking stupid

He's been on one long adderall binge for his entire campaign, give him a break.

Holy shit. I'm sure there have been worse done from other politicians

during this debate? no? then shut the fuck up you microcock autist

Great shitpost comrade! +2 Nimble America points on your loyalty card!

>someone should be recording this
Good idea, genius.

>Getting this butt-frustrated at a joke

Trump dealin' out a last minute ass-whoopin'!

7 inches and proud faggot.

So this is what it comes to. Welp

Good to see he's human, huh? Getting super frustrated as he talks about how wonderful his temperament is - while talking about being responsible for nuclear codes. This is what you want in a president. Fantastic.

kek

i don;'t hear her in my surround sound collapsing every five fucking seconds.

but i hear that fuck sniffing

Getting rid of our B-52 fleet? Trump is off his rocker. Guess he's getting his military advice from the same F-35 cucks that pushed to axe our A-10s...

mah nigga

Yeah but right before a debate?

Couldn't stop laughing at that. Even Republicans know Hannity is full of shit hahaha

fake statistics. nice try, though

I agree man

planes are cool

Difference of being a little sick and needing physical help to walk up stares is a fuck ton.

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

You dumb bro. Go back to sucking black cock

Yeah that got me good too

"We can't be the policemen of the world"

Fucking this.

Is that the best you got? "pathetic". I bet you're the kind of person that only fight in numbers, whether it is verbally or physically, because it's obvious you're raging inside.

Again, how cute. I'm done with you.

THE CYBER!!11 MY SON, HE KNOWS COMPUTERS, THE BEST COMPUTERS! CYBER!

there is no crime statistics bureau

hod do i decode this ???

unless she was sick and he's actually high. Cmon, is it really that outrageous to believe that a new york billionaire who spent the 80s partying with models might have a little "habit"?

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

Like who? Bush? We really dropping to that level?

>Trumpfags on suicide watch

Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff .

it's all about being stoned and listening to him sniff in amazing clarity, son.

you watching on your pissant little apple tablet your mother bought you, you just would't understand

FUCK THIS MODERATOR. attacking Trump only. Why the fuck dosnt he attack Clinton?

lol u mad.

How high you gotta be to delete 30,000 emails?

She has experience
yes, i did everything Clinton says i did.

fuck trump just handed her the election.

Mods=gods

crowds getting rowdy

>Hillary shills on shill watch

coke gives you stamina! COKE GIVES YOU STAMINA!

LOL you fags are gonna be desperately pushing IT WUZ RIGGED shit when this is done. Trump lost this HARD.

Where did you find this?

ha ha ha

trump shill detected

trump rekt fucking embarrassing

he totally dropped the ball

now he's talking about rosie odnoennel

what the fuck. fucking name checked that fat bitch

>trumpfags triggered

:^]

HOW DO WE DECODE THIS ????????? TELL IT NOW FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD !!!

I'm waiting for Trump to hit Hillary with a folding chair.

Wait you axed the A-10?? As an aussie I am outraged - that thing was fucking awesome.

#NotNice

Oh my god I'm totally voting for Clinton because the man said some bad things and hurt some people's feelings.

yeah, the email thing didn't work for your boy too well in this debate did it? You beat it to death, and no one gives a shit.

They brought up his temperament as if they know him personally, he gave them clear answer.

Don't forget that your current VP actually pointed to get guy with the launvh codes during a rally for Hillary.

HILLARY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOR SPENDING MILLIONS AND STILL BASICALLY TIED

So who was miss piggy?

Hill's just nose-dived.

uh oh, he's going to bring up billy's willy.

Fucking replied to the wrong post like a retard

Yeah his uppers wore off 40 minutes in, he's sputtering pure shit where Hillary is solid, composed even.

Sucks when an idiot represents your ideals and you realize you're an idiot hahaha
Trump hasn't made a good move except the emails scandal. That's whu he is the only one attacked.

Three words that come to mind

/thread

LOL you guys truly need to believe that

>desperation

Nope not even close to mad.

How'd I do guys?

ho no you didnt my friends no you didnt , look at the show , vote for the next good president , nobody gonna judge you because you are voting for a new thing , believe me i am gonna do the same

LOL at his Charlie Brown walk afterwards, he knows he lost!

strawpoll.me/11311466 ..

TRUMP WINS!!

Where's Jennifer Flowers ??

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/26/clinton-trump-debate-hofstra-tax-returns-sot-four.cnn/video/playlists/2016-presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

topkeks.jpg

Trump exits stage with the hotties
Clinton hangs on stage with the zombies.

Why

whoia, that was fucked up. trump admitted to everything the clinton team accused. i bet the clinton team wasn't ready for that.

It was on the verge of being mothballed but continued delays and fuckups with the F35 bought the A10 a little more time.

>They brought up his temperament as if they know him personally, he gave them clear answer.

His temperament is well known to anyone with access to a television, newspaper, internet, radio, or magazine for the last 20 years. It was more than appropriate to call it into question. He didn't give a clear answer, he did what he always does - gave an obscure answer with buzzwords - in this case "winner." He's an absolute joke and so is anyone voting for him. And I say this knowing full well how much of a shitstain Hillary is.

MooooOOOOOOoooo!!

Well, sure, if every question was "How bad was the Obama administration?"

i can't believe he name-checked this bitch. oh it was only one fat woman, and that was Rosie Odonnel. hasn't any one told him about how to handle this shit?

You misspelled quickly.

Does he ever say anything that can stand up to even cursory fact checking?

Nigger please, this is how that cuck walked offstage after Hill wrecked his anus
youtube.com/watch?v=oabcM9SOF-E

Trump looked like Melania had just blown him and he needed a Martini and a Cigarette.

Hillary looked like she just saw Bill getting blown by some bimbo and she needed a Martini and a Cigarette...

Why did Lester interrupt Trump so much?

This is basically how the debate went

>Lester: Mr. Trump, is your first name Donald?
>Donald: Hilary's last name is Clinton and that is wrong.
>Lester: Did you just say her last name was wrong?
>Donald: I did not say that...

OP is obviously a google.

Because Trump kept interrupting and going over time

The debate is over fuck tards. Why the fuck should he remain on stage? Time to go home faggot. Party's over.

To keep him on topic

Too accurate.

As if Hillary didn't. So many pointless questions directed at Trump too.

>You misspelled quickly.
WTF??

WE GET IT YOU HAVE AN EXPENSIVE SOUND SYSTEM GODDAMNIT user SHUT THE FUCK UP

>Trumpfag default setting activated
>IT IS A CONSPIWACY!

Trump actually made his political views more clear and wants to help the middle class and businesses (he knows economy is #1 for a stable society)

Hillary... well she was arrogant and dodged a lot of questions, I really expected more from her, as I was a Sanders supporter.

Now I know who I'm voting for.

He didn't even breech the democucks misuse of gov't tech and being hacked that delivered the goods on all the shitty things the dnc has done.

I could have said what he needed to say.

Anybody got a screencap of Donald leaving the stage looking butthurt?

Because Trump went over his time limit almost every time he opened his mouth. He interrupted Hillary during her time to speak on multiple occasions. And he also felt the need to interject a response to every point Hillary made whether he was asked to or not.

Anyone else think absolutely nothing got accomplished politically? Neither side said ANYTHING.

It's the world we live in buddy

hahahahaha sure kid. Everyone knows when you win, you just go home rather than doing the victory lap!

>Madame President.
>Get used to it faggot.

ALRIGHT user YOU PAID 12000 FOR A FUCKING SOUND SYSTEM STOP RUBBING IT IN GODDAMN IT

You are all millennial faggots.

WTF ???

kek
you forgot to post yr smug pepe

I'm voting trump. I LoL'ed, now voting trump even harder.

yeah, I know. After I posted that I realized getting nothing done IS politics...

What does it say please ?

DELETE

it's usually really great., you understand. so the sniffs have a certain disgusting resonance to them. nw her coughs, they could be on a different frequency, one i'm not favoring with the settings of my sub-woofer. i don't know for sure.

all i know is i hear every fucking nuance of that sniff. i think there's even a boooger up there because i hear, just out of the left speakers, a little hiccup as he sniffs there.

>Hillary... well she was arrogant and dodged a lot of questions
Are you kidding me? Trump beat around so many bushes you'd swear he was building a hedge maze right there on the debate floor. Even the last question had to be asked twice.
"Will you support the voter's decision?"
"I'm going to make America great again and we're losing our jobs and the middle east is a mess"

RIP in Pepe Trump.
You tried.

He can't help it and that's the problem

Kekerini

who cares? that means nothing in ameriland.

おでんもいいけど、もうチョイ気温が
下がってからだなぁ

He talks like a faggot con man

trump and putin have business connections. wake the fuck up.

You new to these presidential debates? Obama didn't get shit done against Romney, Dubya focused more on what he did to make 9/11 go away and killing turrists than any real debate. If you're expecting some kind of conversation, go down to your local central municipal office and argue why the roads are so shitty in your neighborhood.

Do anyone know what is this about?

so what

I don't know... Clinton laid out some broad, vague directions for her upcoming administration. She had a great night, I think.

Nah he didn't. He played the idiot for the idiots and built his brand. When the dust settles and Mrs. Clinton is in office Trump will have added value to his brand, that was his only goal.

GUYS GUYS GUYS, they're both terrible.

Yeah, ok. Have you ever seen a debate, or is this your first election?

This entire debate has been a play on the American peoples' emotions, as all politics have been for all these years.
You can choose to accept either of these these demagogues as your new leader. You can also choose to disregard them both, since they're both obviously unable to lead a large formation of humans.

I created a strawpoll lets really see who won.

VOTE
strawpoll.me/11311743

Yeah, your'e right. But I'm not new to this, I've seen a bunch of debates. i guess I'm always disappointed after these things.

Make america white again 1-10

I agree with you until your rant about the voters. Very typical leftist way of thinking - divide and conquer. That is what Hillary wants too, because she knows she has no chance to win over a united people (being the racist and sexist she is).

But here are your two scenarios:
1. Hillary wins. Status quo unchanged. Big corps, big pharma and banks will run the show. You'll get pulled into more PC bullshit with race/gender quotas in companies. As I said, divide and conquer.

2. Trump wins. He is unfit as a president, but status quo will change. Middle class will flourish and politicians and lobbyists will have to think twice about who they take money from.

hes a mess. a big fat mess.

I HAVE LAPTOP SPEAKERS STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD YOU DESERVE TO BE TAXED MORE THAN ME FOR YOUR SPEAKERS ALSO YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SPEAKERS UNLESS I CAN FEEL YOU UP AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE LEGIT

guys guys guys one has been in office for 30 years and done absolutely nothing. the other one is a billionaire who wants to fix shit.

That's kind of adorable.

and ? the cold war is over

plz don't take my bad people gun
t. african american hispanics
>i support the trump trickle

also bump for Ms. Piggy pics

its not like any of us vote.

funkin KEK BRA GOD DAMN

no one know man

TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDEWATCH.

>conspiracy!!!!
>Bias!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really?

Lawyer. First Lady. Senator. Secretary of State. Done Nothing. mfw

>Very typical leftist way of thinking - divide and conquer. That is what Hillary wants too, because she knows she has no chance to win over a united people (being the racist and sexist she is).

Watch out for the net-taker society!

It's like you were exposed to reality as a child and hated it so much you made up a world where everything is the opposite of the real one.

Agreed. Hillary came across as someone who has a well thought out plan which is broadly supported.

Actually it revealed how bad his character is which I suspect was their goal all along

How can anyone honestly support that rambling idiot?

"would he bomb Iran?"
>trump nods yes
Iranfags on jihadwatch

i'm watching the new ghostbusters, and suddenly it's funny now. seriously. try it.

5 days without sleep is probably why he thinks destroying an Iranian ship with an unprovoked attack won't cause a war.

i'll start a new thread

Why is everyone making such a shitshow about watching this

I can just get the information tomorrow. This isn't the World Series. There's no point to watching this live.

lol america, what are u even doing?@

>he isn't playing debate drinking games
/r9k/ plz go

LOL

>we'll help them get off
>STAMINA
3sexy5me