Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcDOuPxMyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L6QElWIKfDk
youtube.com/watch?v=WP2sjVnaZxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw6zTAKWGeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have figured me out

(Yuno)
Don't do it yet, try eating an onion like an apple first.
(Kirino)
Not a whole lot. Just playing some WoW and listening to the Trump/Hillary debate. That's a pretty nice album
(Shizuru)
How much did you get?

also album just ended
thanks for that it was great
oh it is?
well migh as well put it on my list since she is pretty cute
thats kinda lame, if i want to check it out i will be sure to read the manga then
ah trying to play the victim card, not going to work buddy
kek yea i guess
might as well sleep before you start your eternal slumber
yea idk iCarly never did it for me but thats because the niggers in the netherlands decided to dub it
it just sounds retarded in dutch
its fine
as you can see he already came on
just when i was about to leave as well
what a coincedence

still here

(Alice)
Oh yeh, I haven't really looked into it a lot but I heard about it when it was originally announced.
Honestly that sounds about right. Half of my time (even after I graduated) was spent going on stack overflow or documentation sites looking up how to do something, even something simple. I can't tell you how many times I've encountered errors that I've spent ages looking over and yet it's something simple that is just my brain shutting off. To me it sounds like you're on the right track for learning, anyone who says they just learn it all and know it all quickly are just lying for no reason.
I felt like that too. My parents were pretty harsh on me to get good grades and go to Uni etc. You shouldn't feel like a burden though, I can understand money probably makes you feel bad, as it does to me, but you doing this course and giving up time now for a real profession just shows a lot about your character. You won't regret it if you can do something you enjoy after. When I couldn't contribute I felt like crap too.
Yeh that sounds like a pretty good project. There's all sorts you can do with Pi's now and I hadn't heard of that but it sounds great.

It's been real nice talking to you Alice. I'm regretfully half asleep at the computer so I'll read your next reply and probably fall asleep, no doubt I'll see you around again

Goodnight

And who might you be?

Miho claimed

id let her fart on my face

I like how the filenames on so many of your lewd vappy's are "notlewd"

I'm glad you liked it so much. another great one is "close to the edge"

Erica claimed

Seija claimed
I wish there was more Seija fanart, but most people seem to ignore her

alright off to bed now
goodnight /waifu/

nah i think thats actually the worst way to kill yourself
i will check it out tomorrow
or later is more fitting

Claimed.

Alice is a pretty cute looking boy, if I do say so myself.

yeah probably best it happens that way

There should've been a couple of related things in the anime already, but I don't think they're enough for a whole theory yet. Reminds me of how an artbook was published right before the plot-changing chapter and everyone was like "What's this ? Mochizuki couldn't have made such a mistake, right?" And then it turned out to be super important.
Yes, it is indeed.
I'll stick around b then. I'd really like to hear your opinion on the story, so I'll wait.
Also, I want to warn you. Don't research stuff anymore. Even an article's name on the wiki or the very first sentence can be a spoiler now. I'm serious.

Hello again everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

Hitler

just whenever. pretty much anything before the 80's is golden from them

Everything sounds retarded in Dutch >:^)
The point is that if a song is over 4 minutes, I will probably not like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcDOuPxMyQ

It was batch renames when I was sorting so that I could seperate them into folders.
I have nearing 5k vaporeons so they have weird filenames like that.

poor guy...

I love your vappys. they are adorable.

Never played WoW myself, I've been wanting to try it, but I've heard so many horror stories of people starting and then can't stop. Trump vs Hilary? Been hearing about that everywhere, good thing I don't live over there.

>4 minutes
whoa there mr turtle

Oh baby a triple!

I was watching the E3 conference when they announced it, I was super hyped while watching it
StackOverflow is a god sent for this stuff. They don't expect us to remember all of it, that's for sure. But even small thing I have a hard time remembering
They don't really push me too hard, they would like to see me do well though, for obvious reasons. But I still feel like I'm just sponging off them.
I don't know if it will involve using a Pi or not, I'm going to be looking into it a bit more into the whole process in the future.
Good night Mikase, sleep well and see you tomorrow

He didn't roll you fucking slut

I hope to see you very soon!

That was barely a lewd. Calm your dick down, son.

This is?

Yeh StackOverflow is my whole knowledge base, there's always somebody who has had the same problem as you.
It's for your benefit. They'll be happy when you're something more because of their help.
Night Alice! See you tomorrow.
(okay gone for real this time)

I'm that book worm you were talking to earlier. The one who loves Alice and all. I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed our chats! Please take care.

no one cares you cant sleep, youve been posting the same shitty song for a while now

Hello Akame
That's not the means by which you will kill yourself, it's the last thing you'll be trying before you do
Hello Ruri
It's It's pretty hard to stop if you get really into it. But you can stopfairly easily as well. I don't live there either, I'm here for the entertainment though

I quoted myself again. Aghhh!!

hi alice who are you?

Dory claimed.

*how :/

Why are her socks not matching?

See you tomorrow
I'm not doing too bad, how are you doing?

>I'm here for the entertainment though
Go for the memes, stay for the memes, yeah?

Shit, Homura, I didn't see last thread, really sorry about that.

>I kind of want to discuss a certain album where I got really immersed but it's a little too droney and I'm not sure if you'll enjoy it.
I'm down for some conversation, I'm a complete new faggot when it comes to music and the such, if it sounds good, I'll listen to it. Basically anything I'd try.

Why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=L6QElWIKfDk

Because she is a strong independent loli who don't need no matching socks

Not even, I'm really laughing at the fact that they are completely running roughshod over the moderator. Pretty much ignoring him

You switched waifus?

;-;

>sad klonata

Feed me (You)'s please

So bored

(You)

@705559229
No.

(You)

Calamity-masu'd

no
i could never switch from sachi
i love her too much to

Had a decent day, which is not really good. Whenever I'm not focused on being sick or hurt bc I'm weak, I have all this free time to hate myself

So user. I'm going to sleep now. For a couple of hours. It's all your fault. Why was this conversation so good?!
Hope you've seen this Have one more Alice, I hope you'll like it.
Good night. Your Lacie lover.

That's good because she is the cutest c:

I haven't watched anime in like 5 months, I think I'm finally growing up

Thank you friends

@705559300
Meanie

But Anomaly sent it, and I liked it a lot.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WP2sjVnaZxg

Hey hey, Alice.

Suggestives?
Classy.

I'll be fine, I've got lovely people like you around.

5 minutes isn't that much, I guess.
Is it okay?

go watch some anime right now then :3

Fuck the police

>when ruri calls you lovely

hey you got a tripcode!

I got an anime poster of re zero or what ever, I guess I can watch that

>phone kolalata

>free time to hate myself
I know exactly how you feel my friend
I actually missed that. I also enjoyed our conversation and I hope you'll be back tomorrow! I actually have that image already, it's a nice one
I'll be sure to not look into things anymore then. Have a good night Lacie! (My mother is my lover? :o)
>
You're welcome
How are you doing today Ruri?

I have no idea what that means, because I know basically jack shit about politics. Or anything about debates in politics. Oh well.

Yes im looking at a few.

very nice! would you like to share what you're looking for? I'll add it to my search.

The moderator is meant to keep them in line, and they just keep shouting him down. This is like the worst debate ever that I've seen

I'll be fine. Thanks

i still have to start watching that

>not phone sachiiii

sure sure, just thought I'd offer.

Fucking kek. Sounds like a normal day in Parliment house in Australia, they act like a bunch of children.

No worries, it's more of my fault, I happened to miss this thread somehow.
Well, this is the album:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw6zTAKWGeo

Whenever I listen to it I just fantasize epic stories about WW2, aerial combats, bomb deployments and what not.

The last track makes me think that our protagonist got shot down and realizes that his death is his perfect redemption.
It starts at 43:26 and takes a while to progress, but it feels really, really intense.

>if it sounds good, I'll listen to it
That's the point, I'm not sure if you'll think that it sounds good since it's so lengthy and slow at developing.

>I'm a complete new faggot when it comes to music
We all are, I know there's still way too much for me to listen and learn.

It's the spic.

Sounds like politicans in general. Usually when they know they're being watched by the general public, they tend to be a bit more civilized though

That's the last one for sure.
>Have a good night Lacie!
Rest in peace I'd even say.
>(My mother is my lover? :o)
I knew that was coming. I actually sorta want to see it now.
Z-z-z-z...

They're pretty good.
I collect them for a reason.

because you're sexually attracted to vaporeon.

Rest in peace could be said for me too ;)
I imagine it would be like doing things with a doppelganger, but slightly taller

yeah.. that's pretty much what I deal with daily. Not sure how to get out of this or if I even want to

It's my ship

I'm sexually attracted to tea now.

I'm looking for the Alice lover, as anyone seen him?

what a pervert.

I'm sure there are ways out, I can't think of any though. All I can do is recommend you see a doctor
That could lead to some difficult situations

Tea slut

The ending fucking t r i g g e r e d me

I'm not gonna ask

It's pretty hot, you can't deny that.

Betty is.

I'll start listening to it now.
I'm glad someone else feels this way, so many different songs, so little time. Some make you feel like you're on a massive adventure, going through forests, deserts, abandoned cities.
It's also like in games, either for me, the sound track and design have to be spot on, or I won't even listen to it. It just adds so much to the atmosphere.

>I'm not sure if you'll think that it sounds good since it's so lengthy and slow at developing.
Right now so far I'm liking it. 6 minutes in, I like slow developing songs anyway, it adds to the experience, to the emotions.

You're not wrong.
>Usually when they know they're being watched by the general public, they tend to be a bit more civilized though
Sometimes I think they even forget they're in such a high up position.

Good morning degenerates.

Carlos, is that you?
Kind of like in Canada, Parliament was upsetting Stephen Harper so he ran crying to the Queen's representative
Hey, there you go calling us degenerate again :(
>

uh oh :o
it's 7pm

we should :3

T R I G G E R E D

>superior pink haired qt maid

It made me want to punch Subaru in the face harder than he gets when he sees Emilia

Topzoz. Just imagining a grown man actually crying like a child running to the queen.

lel

gee I wonder if this is blood chan :^)

does relate to what I said earlier though.

Can't this go elsewhere, I don't want to see this place devolve into an argument again

If I'm not bringing bantz, assume there's something wrong.

What's your point?

Here, let me give you a wonderful image of him
You are a bantz

the bowl is her mouth and the design are little snacks that she is eating
all maids are cute v_v

>filename
Lost
He looks bretty mad.

>faggot_cunt is actually my steam url, what a coincidence.

Konata you ruined my fucking image for me again.
Appreciated

Its 8pm :>

I get that a lot. I don't know why, I'm just unable to actually get some help, just like I can't basically do anything at all anymore

Rood.

what's a subaru?
very true ^_^

>pink haired apple who was wrongly made into a strawberry in the anime

10pm

It's only 7 PM!
Besides, night shift. It's morning to me.

7pm!

okay I'm not even an anime fan but this girl is fucking cute as hell, who is she?

He's a absolute fucking twat. He gutted the government so hard
That's actually just a good timing. He's ugly all the time, but this was just perfect timing. I think he was giving a speech somewhere
I don't go get help either anymore. Did you start your new job? Or am I confusing you with someone else
It's okay, you are a lovely bantz either way

Makes sense, kek.
TIME ZONEZ

Wat?

So many genres, so many artists, so many releases.
>It's also like in games, either for me, the sound track have to be spot on, or I won't even listen to it
Yea, if it's not half decent I will just turn it off and listen to my own music.

And then there's those soundtracks that are so good that you can listen to them and enjoy without even having played the game, lacking all that nostalgia factor.

Glad you're liking it, I'd be happy to discuss if you have any weird fantasy like this to any music.

E-Eh?!

Whelp, was nice stopping in. Off to my friends to give him some mad bantz!

Kirino Kousaka from Oreimo.
I suggest the light novels though, it's better, but you like what you like.

Kek, what did he do to the government to fuck it so hard?

>soundtracks that are so good that you can listen to them and enjoy without even having played the game
Guilty of that, sadly, but sometimes it's nice to experience the music without all the background noise going on in the game. Makes you appreciate everything in the song so much more.

Yup, 24 minutes in, I'm really enjoying it, thanks for the share Homu.

Yep

Main character

Later ^^
Memez.

Yeah I started last week. It's much more boring than I expected and I don't have a lot of hours. Basically I'm stalled at the same place I was 6 years ago when I got out of hs

Claimed

They look dank

I will not confirm that.
There is a reason they all have the notlewd label

Infinite Dank.

Hello.

To the dank mobile!

What part of it was unclear, cutie banter maker? I'll explain it all to you
>
Well, for starters, we didn't make it into the UN Security Council for the first time in 50 years, because he just stopped. Gutted most of the departments in government of funding. There was also the new payment system that he put into effect for the entire government at once, and people haven't been payed in over a year. So they had to bail themselves out of it and he just kind of said oh well. The current gov is doing the same route I think on that. He just kind of ignored a lot of everything that wasn't relevant for large business in the country, I didn't like him much.
All of the choices for government this year were awful, but I ruled him out right away, then the other option was just an ass. So now we're stuck with the pretty boy, I haven't heard too much negative stuff yet though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed
That's unfortunate. Hopefully you'll get more hours soon enough. I know how that can be, I was stuck working in a grocery store for 2 1/2 years after high school before going to school.

yeah. because

Wrong thread?

This is my waifu Hoshimiya Kate. Her life's goal is world conquest. I love her very much.

3D Waifu rate thread

Pic related

I am not sexually attracted to pokemon.

>but sometimes it's nice to experience the music without all the background noise going on in the game
I'm sorry for going back over and over to Silent Hill, but I love it's soundtrack too much, and yea, it's really nice to be able to listen to it without all those zombies and whatever noises exist amidst the spooky levels.

>Yup, 24 minutes in, I'm really enjoying it
Glad you like it, I think each track in that album is better than the last one.
It's considered one of their weaker albums, but it's personally my favourite from them.

Cute. Did you know there's something in your stuffed animal?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

My stuffed animal? I'm just claiming her, I'm not avatarfagging as her.

Yes, the pink thing she's holding. Or is it not a stuffed animal?
That's fine, nice to see you either way

Qt3.14

who me?

You Alice lover?

Okay.

gorgeous s14
they said I'd get more hours soon.. Then I still have to move out but I don't have the will or energy to take these actions, just like for anything else

Maybe, maybe not.

Cute

micro bikinis are truly the best clothing.

Moving out can be rough. Maybe you have an iron deficiency or something?

I know you want to fuck vaporeon.

I have found something we disagree on.
One piece school swimsuits are the king, and micro bikinis are near the bottom.

>Gutted most of the departments in government of funding.
Ouch. That is a huge dick move. What was his reason for it?
>people haven't been payed in over a year
Oh fuck that. If I didn't get paid a week I would be up my works ass until I get my money I worked for. But a whole year? That's fucked up.
>All of the choices for government this year were awful
Lul, like Shillary and Trump? I'm not familiar with Canadian politics, seems to be all surrounding those two.

Hope you don't get too fucked over. Sounds like a shitty government, but to be fair, ours isn't that great over here.
Wouldn't really want to talk about it much though, because it involves religion, and I wouldn't want anyone to get russled.

After I finish listening to this, I'll definitely be checking out some Silent Hill stuff, which one would you recommend?
>I think each track in that album is better than the last one
It is! They all have such a tense and anticipating slow build up which I love. It's just really satisfying.

>this did not amuse the aquatic dog

Topless is better

one piece swimsuits are *amazing*

but micro bikinis are just.

so.

hot.

Damn it, mental games. You saw the thread?

topless is good.

bottomless is good.

I'd be hard pressed to pick between the two, honestly.

Are we getting lewd here?

it's okay man. I won't judge.

Why not everything?

A little

Nope, I missed it. I don't even believe there was a thread.

Probably, I'm down to one meal a day and I feel like I'm falling apart. But still I think it has something to do with my stupid brain

that picture was SUPPOSED to be lewd but not explicit. I messed up. I am very drunk.

>yeah why not.

I appreciate them for their adorableness

He just wanted to have a nice budget, or save the government money. Something like that was generally his reasoning for things
People have had their retirement funds decimated because of the new system.
Fortunately he's out of here, and I'm quite happy to let the US elections take all the show because it means we don't embarrass ourselves too much to the world.

This is Cred Forums, even if it is /waifu/, if they get offended by stuff, they're on the wrong site to begin with
It's probably a combination of the two. You really should go see a doctor. I know what's wrong with me, I just choose to do nothing about it

Yep. Work is super boring right now.

because being titillated is nice.

pfft. okay.

Wew

>That image

I totally believe you. except I don't.

needs a penis.

>I'm quite happy to let the US elections take all the show because it means we don't embarrass ourselves too much to the world.
Kek.
I see what you mean.

I understand what you're saying about it but I'd rather not risk getting a thread into a debate into religion and shit like that.

No thanks