Which is the best gaming mouse?
And why is this one?
Discuss
>inb4 It's not

Fuck off ty i know its you

hey how you get my mouse

you got me

pick one

dude thats my mouse. 10/10 would buy again. love that it comes with weights you can put in it to change feel

>k douche

tfw i have the best mouse

don't worry, you don't
op is idt

loyal companion for 6 years

>had to replace usb cord twice though

Same here

Before that it was a G5 and a MX518 before that.

G900 G900 G900 G900

Then which mice you use faggot?

And what do you think about SteelSeries Sensei RAW? It's a good mouse or not?

I got a computer mouse. A 5 and dime large cheap one. It has M1, M2, and MWHEEL. I have no trouble with it and constantly top score in any game.

This isn't to brag or boast. I'm telling you to stop buying stupid shit just because some neet kid at your local computer shop said it was better. You can do just as good without being a tool.

Bout to get a zowie za-2

get mad bro

Razer naga, not because I like razer or anything but because having 12 buttons a thumb press away is infinitely useful in practically every game.

Logitech G602. No question.

>Buying the logimeme
ishygddt

GOAT

Love mine, but get the Rival 300. Scroll wheel on the Sensei is like a rattlesnake and generally sucks. Sometimes pages jump; the button for the scroll wheel also broke on my after 1.5 years.

sick 200 grams of pure shit switches xd

>not using a laser mouse
Casual

Ouroboros

Dont you mean the fourteen dollar m4 dragon?

>Get out

award for most uncomfortable mouse in assistance. g400 and g400s are overpriced shit

>Logitech G602
laser? kys dirty fucking casual, laser is for niggers

mah nigga

there is pros to having a mouse with a quality sensor and little if no mouse acceleration. clearly you have never used anything besides the one that came with your 10 year old laptop

Wired are u a fucking pleb
Gigabyte osmium for durability ergonomics weight wireless and style
only minor issues

mah ninjah

This mouse is fucking awesome, so comfortable and $10 on amazon. Been playing with it over a year now, could not recommend it enough.

Zelotes 5500 dpi

who the fuck cares

I've had a Deathadder 3.5g since September 2011, so for over 5 years and I really don't have any complaints.

Still feels like a brand new mouse, all the buttons feel new and it feels great. I play lots of FPS games.

The software to adjust the settings is kind of goofy, I guess and I've never felt the need to turn on the lights.

Nice try Mr Chinese reseller.

Gig Avia uranium

Tfw you have this mouse.

CASTOR | Mionix mouse.

It's the best mouse I've had, feels like silk and is pretty damn accurate with tracing.

I called bullshit on how one mouse and another could have a distinguishable level of tracing, but it's just so smooth and perfect, I can't even explain it.

Wired is more accurate not everyone is willing to shell out alot of money for a half decent wireless mouse

>found the Gayzer and Gaysus faggot
>probably a Gaybeats and Gaydidas user as well

You can be more of the acvurate with more button
Im,not saying buy a razer like alit of faggots, there are some multibutton, accurate, aesthetic mouses for under 20 dolars

not even trolling, this mouse is comfy AF, only drawback is that it's pretty light

>weights you can put in it to change feel

That's basically every gaming mouse out now

they're the fucking same you idiot

lazer + hard mat = optical + cloth pad

Fucking nerds

been using this one for almost 10 years

>switches
>sensors

those are the most important factors, ergonomics, style and comfort comes next along with build quality

Omron switches are pretty neat, and there area fugton of gayming sensors commonly found in branded mouse, often the same optical sensors between brands

hey it depends on your gripping style

I know I'll get shit for this, but I like Logitech's M570.

if we're talking about some semi-competitive / casual shooters like say, battlefield

you can use a shitty mouse or any decent gayming mouse, and if you're good you'll be just about as good as any typical youtube 'superstar' like frankie or jackfrags

and if you're REALLY good, paired with the best peripherals, you'd be playing BF like ravic

the mice do not make you good, but you're only as good as the mice get

Why does it look like a good mouse, but bad? Where the hell is the ball?

consider this post as notice that shit has been sent your way.

fucking horrible taste in everything is my professional opinion

what exactly am i looking at here?

Eh. I grew up with the red wired version. Loved them ever since. Really helpful for space reasons.