Watching the presidential debate. Holy fuck trump is getting slaughtered out there...

Watching the presidential debate. Holy fuck trump is getting slaughtered out there. Start preparing your throat to say madam president

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11311466/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOP:
>2016
>Still selling trickle down and deregulation.

play Trump as the narcissist it's so in

Are we watching the same debate? Cause I think your watching something else. Hes kicking that ass.

You're as delusional as Trump if you think he's doing ANYTHING in this debate other than being the douchebag blowhard talk-so-much-and-say-nothing shitstain that he is.

Hate to break it to you libtard but Trump is ripping her a new one. Try paying attention.

>>>>>>>>shilling this hard

Your country is such a fucking shit show!

>presidential debate
>aka "who can convincingly say insincere stuff people like to hear more gooder" contest

>he thinks an old man yelling at clouds is kicking ass

No wonder our country is fucked. He can't even hit softballs out of the park when she throws them to him

Shill thread

> Trump has made clear economic and political plans that will give more money to the middle-class and stabilize economy.

> Hillary talks about society being racist and not equal, despite having voted against same-sex marriage and labelled black teens as "superpredators".

We all know who is winning the debate.

> clear economic and political plans
Oh my fucking god. All he does is repeat slogans and platitudes. He wouldn't know a clear plan if it hit him in the toupee.

Does Trump know how to breathe? What the fuck is going on with his gasping into the mike whenever he talks. It's so fucking annoying!

How sweet. Any counter-arguments instead of whataboutery?

You're asking me to prove a negative?

The burden is on you to name one specific policy he's articulated.

Trump looks gay

Trump is a megafaggot

I'M SURPRISED SHE'S BEEN ABLE TO STAND THAT LONG

YOU'RE WONG YOU'RE WONG

THIS

Trump is making some solid economic and security points for a full on megafaggot

400 lb hacker?

mmmyess?

take down hillaryclinton.com?

Prove the negative? No, that would not be logical. I think you should look into rhetorics and argumentation.

Politics he has mentioned so far that will help the middle class:
> Paid sick leave, paid maternity leave
> Increase taxation on import, change VAT rules
> Lower taxes

Come again?

Oh no he just called out half of 4chin

the crowd is literally laughing AT him

Do you want a drone strike? Because that's how you get a drone strike.

If I were to assign points for argumentation and presentation, I think Hillary would be fairly comfortably ahead (for now).

That doesn't mean that she is necessarily winning over any new voters, and I don't think that she is.

Gosh, you sure are fucking retarded.

I'm yelling the loudest!!!!1

Her mes are kicking in

I think he won the first half hour but she has been doing much better since then

You must be watching a different debate. She's lower-energy than Jeb.

"I have better temperament", trump says as he screams over the moderator

$0.05 has been deposited into your bank account

I'd call it pretty even. It's a laughable debate so far. I'm just waiting for Hillary getting a seizure for a quick laugh.

Why?

>When a 400lb Russian named Cred Forums hacks your 30000 emails

The only taxes he's proposed lowering are on the top 1%, which only hurts the economy each time Republitards try that.
Just look at Kansas.

>I think Hillary would be fairly comfortably ahead

yea. and she knows that, while trump's wasting at least 50% of his time with defenses

How cute! Does the left have ANY, and I really mean any, arguments instead of ad hominem and violence?

One off

Just because you think her stupid status quo ideas are good, doesn't mean she's winning

>Start preparing your throat to say madam president
> preparing your throat

the fuck is wrong with you people?

Incorrect. You should watch the debate again tomorrow and pay attention. He mentions actual numbers, and it's not for the 1%.

JESUS SHUT UP

he just goes on and on about blah blah blah

Definitely 400lbs on a bed

"my campaign may have caused some questioning" - Hillary 2016

>the point of the debate

amen/rip

amen/rip

strawpoll.me/11311466/

>incoherent babbling, cutting off the moderator, and ducking every single question is the point of the debate.

Leave,you cuck