S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

heartlandcfe.com/archives/category/you-can-get-along-in-japan-with-only-easy-english
lotusrelocation.com/art-ordering-drink-singapore-coffee-shops/
thespidershop.co.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Detroit to Munich is about ~$600 at the right time

Hey Creek
Nintendont

:(

Sharkbait present.

Will do.

I'd be willing to pay some of it if you want. I'd pay all of it if I could.

I'm trying to lose a bit more weight before I start going to the gym. Because I'm so small and gain muscle so easily, it would cause some bad stretch marks if I started at my current body fat.

I actually think it looks cool spelled with a K. But either way the city is named after a wild onion so what can ya do.

i'm looking into a stirmi to replace kio

i hear they're harder to take care for but i feel i'm to challenge

i'm not reusing her substrate though, i'm just gonna buy a new one

?

>Detroit to Munich is about ~$600 at the right time
True, tho trains are really expensive in Germany as well, it'd add quite a bit to get to Munich. I have no clue why trains have to be so expensive but yah.

>I'd be willing to pay some of it if you want. I'd pay all of it if I could.
Man I appreciate that, really, but I'd feel much more comfortable having at least a little money when going to another continent. I mean I have no problem traveling to other countries with very little money, call me a pussy but another continent is different business. I'd be so fucked if something unexpected happens. Back then I was really glad I had my trusty visa when I really needed it.

On top of that right meow I can't walk well enough to go on such an adventure. But I'm confident that things will look different in a few months (health-wise and most probably financial as well).

I'll come back to that invitation when the circumstances are a bit better tho :3

These have been great threads, goodwork guys

Any one have some bunny grills to post

my blondi was deathcurled yesterday so i'm getting another spider

How do you get a train that goes from Detroit to munich?

>I actually think it looks cool spelled with a K
It does, for some reason it looks more natural to me so I always get it wrong.

>But either way the city is named after a wild onion so what can ya do.
True that.

look up setouchi kurage he does bunnies a lot

>How do you get a train that goes from Detroit to munich?
Naw, from my place to Munich. Inside of glorious Germany. Even tho it doesn't feel like Munich is part of Germany, it apparently is.

>Man I appreciate that, really, but I'd feel much more comfortable having at least a little money when going to another continent.
Ah, okay. I hope you can get all the financial stuff straightened out and get a nice job.

>On top of that right meow I can't walk well enough to go on such an adventure. But I'm confident that things will look different in a few months (health-wise and most probably financial as well).
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

>I'll come back to that invitation when the circumstances are a bit better tho :3
Glad to hear it. I like helping others.

which germany?

Heya Criek!

Which one do you think?

>trains are really expensive in Germany as well
Cheaper than flying... well other than like Ryanair
... maybe Ryanair to London Stansted to JFK or Dullas?

It's a great place to get wasted... I'll tell you that. They have beer gardens.

WHICH GERMANY

>I hope you can get all the financial stuff straightened out and get a nice job.
It's looking not so bad after all. Well I fucked up that one thing I really wanted but it's still not looking awful, so am confident.

>Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
No worries. I'm sometimes forgetting it as well, until I want to go somewhere that is. But it's nice since I don't have pain all the time anymore.

>Glad to hear it. I like helping others.
I appreciate it, and I like to help where I can as well. So if I can do anything for ya just tell me.

Out of bunnies. Resuming normal operations.

>So if I can do anything for ya just tell me.
Nah, I'm fine. Thanks though.

>Cheaper than flying
True. I'll have to look into it more seriously, I'm sure things can get a little cheaper if I'm willing to have a much longer travel time. (Which I don't really mind)

But for something like that I'd like to have at least 1k€, to have a little buffer. That's doable tho, if everything works out like I hope.

>It's a great place to get wasted... I'll tell you that. They have beer gardens.
True that. But you have beer gardens everywhere in Germany, tho I admit the Bavarian guys perfected that.

i'mma throw this gif into the mix for no particular reason

I've never been aboard a functional aircraft.

Me neither. I've always wanted to though. I still kinda want to fly fighter jets.

no one draws frogs

reeeeee

Well, understand that the US has pretty shit public transportation, so if you want to get around you're going to have to rent a car probably. In that case, I would see if you can fly somewhere near where you would want to go. Also, good to know americans in the area that can get you around. Makes it all easier.

But you've been aboard of nonfunctional ones? Like in museums and stuff?

I like flying, it's fast as fuck. Tho you're packed together like sardines in economy class.

I hate air travel. Always feel like I'm dying.

i wanna go gliding

Right? I love frog girls. Fairly rare though.

Gliding seems pretty cool. I've always want to skydive, and BASE jumping too. I'm a lunatic adrenaline junkie like that.

>so if you want to get around you're going to have to rent a car probably
True that, I only ever used public transport inside of cities and stuff. A car really is mandatory I think. I drove around for whole days, but in an A/C cooled car and comfortable. I don't want to imagine getting around in rural areas by bus.

>I hate air travel. Always feel like I'm dying.
In that case why do you still do it?

I have no interest.

I prefer to keep my feet on the ground and deck, where it's safe.

I don't know about you, but I've never heard about anyone hijacking a sea ferry and crashing it into an office tower.

There was some exhibition I went to 14 years ago and sat in a disabled transport helicopter.

Sailing is more sensual. You can actually go outside to the main deck. And stick your head over the bulwark. Try doing that on an aircraft.

Sometimes it's worth it. Visited my brother while he was stationed in hawaii.

HALO jumping seems interesting

That shit sounds cool as fuck, too. If I ever joined the military, although highly unlikely, I'd love to do something like that if not a fighter pilot.

>not surfing the wing of a plane like sky jesus

sup everyone. how you all doing tonight?

>I don't know about you, but I've never heard about anyone hijacking a sea ferry and crashing it into an office tower.
Altho it would be quite an accomplishment to crash a ferry into an office tower. I don't exactly _like_ flying either but it brings me very far very fast. Most of the time I can't afford it tho and just take the train for 15 hours or something.

>Sailing is more sensual. You can actually go outside to the main deck. And stick your head over the bulwark
Absolutely, sounds dreamy. I've always wanted to do that, one day I'll go for it.

>tl;dr traveling anywhere
I find it important to gather international contacts constantly... that way when you travel, you'll have tons of options and a local to help give you a tour or at least suggestions.

>sky jesus
Topkek.

I'm a'ight. You?

Once more, I've opened the door.

Or, rather, hatchway.

I'm not big on nautical terms, I've never been on a ship and spoken English simultaneously.

>I find it important to gather international contacts constantly.
Absolutely, and I still have contacts in Florida and Illinois, but that's basically it in the US. When I do my usual travel in europe I almost seldomly go to places where I know people from somewhere (most of the time from the Internet). It really is a whole different way of traveling and much more fulfilling as well.

>sup everyone. how you all doing tonight?
Heya! Am alright, but hungry as fuck. You?

Doing quite fine myself, thank you for asking. It's been really, really hot where I live though (high of 106F today, bleh).

>Traveling solo/without plan
I technically did that a few months ago and it was amazing. I'm just not sure where I can go next... where the language barrier wouldn't be to awful.

Sounds awful. It's finally cooling down around here. Our summers here are usually about like that plus horrible humidity. I'm so ready for the winter.

Hell. You live in hell.
I can't stand it here, and it only gets to around 90.

i'm too socially anxious to speak to anyone directly so i travel solo most of the time anyways

>I technically did that a few months ago and it was amazing.
Yup it's like an adventure. I always book a train ticket to somewhere where I know someone, stay a night or two and from there go anywhere and see what's up. I don't buy a ticket back since I don't know where I'll end up.

That usually works out amazingly fine, even tho it's always pretty scary in advance. It's getting out of my comfort zone hard, but I never regretted it.

>where the language barrier wouldn't be to awful.
Dunno, I only go to places where at least some part of the population understands English. I don't have the balls (yet) to go anywhere else.

Anyway I'll be back later, I'm gonna cook something hopefully delicious meow as the hunger isn't getting better anyway.

Later!

>It's getting out of my comfort zone hard, but I never regretted it.
Agreed. Mew, thank you. I'll have to do it again very soon. It makes me feel truly alive again.

I love DFC girls.

Later, Mew.

heartlandcfe.com/archives/category/you-can-get-along-in-japan-with-only-easy-english
This blog post was written with Nip folk in mind, but I imagine the same principle applies everywhere.

I personally could survive in Malaysia and Indonesia, since I happen to speak the language.

I guess I could also make do in Japan, since you pretty much never have to say anything there any way - Or so the blog says.

Well, it's just one of those things that I've been slowly adjusting to. I wasn't expecting today to be so dry in combination with the heat. It just dried out my nose like crazy, I'm honestly surprised I didn't get a nosebleed from it.

>I'll have to do it again very soon. It makes me feel truly alive again.
All of my yes! I've never felt more alive than on these trips, you _have_ to do that again. You're from the UK right?

Later Mew.

I'm out as well. Night all.

Where do you live?

on my last bag of chamomile

then i have 150 bags of green tea to do something with, guess i can buy a hot tub and make human tea

Night, Midi.

>I'm out as well. Night all.
Gn8! We'll talk another time. Off to the kitchen I am

Southeast US

I've never had any kind of tea that isn't sweet tea.

Southern California. How about you?

There must be something in the water in SoCal. So many furries there.

The only tea I can really enjoy is standard Lipton yellow label - The kind you can get a 50-pack for $3.

Serve it as teh O. Occasionally as teh C if I feel like it.

lotusrelocation.com/art-ordering-drink-singapore-coffee-shops/

I'm not a fan of fancy teas.

Georgia. The heat alone is awful, and combine that with stupidly high humidity makes the most hellish place in the U.S. for someone who wants to live in Antarctica.

I'd imagine it's due to the population density.

Oh? Where in the Southeast?

camomile a good

I think that's all I've got.

Try some sweet tea if you can even get it there. That shit is good. Publix has the best fucking sweet tea I've ever had.

You're fun.

The Land of Riots and Unpopular Bathroom Bills that are slowly destroying this state more than it's lousy governor.

I'm in SC. I feel your pain. It's like walking through a swamp.

I can't believe I found another spiderfag! I'm really sorry bro, my stirmi is my world, and I can't imagine anything happening to her.

i went to the store and arm-sweeped like a hundred boxes of tea into my cart and left

i can basically make any tea i want to

I think it's related to the higher amount of gays in California and just the population density too. With more people anywhere, there will be more furries just by pure numbers.

Ouch, that sounds pretty brutal. Though a lot of the land seems like it would make up for that a bit though. I feel a bit crampted ever since I moved here since I came from the country.

You'd be right sir.

I wasn't meaning to sound sarcastic by the way. Didn't even realize it until now.

Mississippi?

I can't wait to get the fuck out of this state. I want to live in Canada or something.

He can be surprisingly retarded when you least expect it.

Like a retard ninja

NC. We're all right on top of each other. NC, SC, GA.

i may actually get a camel spider i hear they're pretty docile even though not -technically- a spider

Canada's alright buddy. If you can Europe is fucking great.

Wait, is the tea pre-sweetened? From the way you said that you can buy 'sweet tea' that isn't already made, it seems like it's pre-sweetened? Excuse me if I'm an idiot.

Yeah well I'm TR and Mew is VS.

Brutal indeed. And it very rarely snows around here either. It pisses me off. As for the land, it depends on where you are. Some areas can get pretty rural. I live in a semi-rural area.

You are correct.

It's like an orgy of absolute hell. I don't know why in the name of God anyone would want to live around here.

I wouldn't mind it. I'd kinda like to move to Ireland to get back to my roots because GLORIOUS NATIONALISM.

Uhh s/fur only? Please?

Gotta keep us on our toes.

Id be careful. I work at an insectarium with a really knowledgeable guy, and he couldn't keep one of them alive. They're just hard to get right. I'd give it a shot though. I think tarantulaspiders.com has a decent selection if I'm remembering my web sights correctly.

Yeah. Canada sounds lovely. Furthest I've been during the winter was N.Y. (State). Loved it.

Sorry, didn't mean to do that. I misclicked on the last couple of pictures. I'm just scrolling and randomly clicking through my folder.

no it's not presweetened

i literally went to the store, cleaned an aisle of tea and went to checkout, i can probably just summon sweet tea through sheer force of will at this point

My stupidity knows no bounds, my friend. It's like a deadly weapon ready to give you a hemorrhage from idiocy when you least expect it.

The furthest I've gone was NC. But the furthest I'd like to go is the North Pole because fuck the heat.

Anyways, I am actually going now. Later all.

See ya.

i use thespidershop.co.uk for my spidery stuff

Ok, I'm assuming you're not in the U.S.?

i am not

Well, I'm afraid I can't really help you shop wise then.