I say slavery, you say sorry

I say slavery, you say sorry.

Slavery

Other urls found in this thread:

globalslaveryindex.org/region/middle-east-north-africa/
vice.com/read/hey-v12n5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shrimp dick

Free all inclusive cruise? You're welcome.

China

I'm of middle eastern descent

If you're against what slavery gave you go back to fucking Africa you chimps.

Nigger

When I say gas the kikes, you say race war now.

GAS THE KIKES

Fuck off watermelon eating nigger.

Was a good time.

>Hates slavery
>Lives in a country built by slaves
Come on, blacks

I cut you

Kept the negro busy, productive and out of trouble.

Sorry...that it ended.

GET thread confirmed

Why do niggers don't know how to swim?
Watermelons don't sink.

RACE WAR NOW

Sorry

wasn't me

wasn't me either, but I'm still sorry

Nigger

There are still millions of black slaves in the middle east to this day, you retard.

globalslaveryindex.org/region/middle-east-north-africa/

>Says get thread, doesn't quote gets

Fuck you, nignog.

but I caught you in the slave ship

>Slavery
You're welcome

lol so true. blacks in america should be grateful that their ancestors were brought here. even the poorest american blacks enjoy a standard of living that is better than the vast majority of the world, particularly africa.

RACE WAR NOW

faggot

this

Slavery
You're welcome nignugs.

do you feel sorry for the crimes of other black people? no? you believe in personal (and not group) accoutability then.

I won't say sorry for slavery then. I didn't do it. my parents didn't do it. I feel no shame, no remorse, since it's something I didn't perpetrate myself. Oh I agree that it's awful, disgusting, inhuman. I wish that it never comes back, and that we can work together. But you won't hear a 'sorry' from me. I'm not responsible.

And if you're waiting for me to say sorry, to feel better and put this all behind, just think that you're not a slave. Your parents were not slaves. You are past that, now is the time to move forward, with me. We need to accept the errors of the past. Saying sorry, paying, doing time, killing myself, stampeding my car or breaking the windows of convenience stores are not the solution. That will not make you feel better. That will not change the past.

Please I beg you. Listen. I feel sympathy for the slaves. You need not forgive the slaveowners. Both are long dead. What are we waiting for. Let's walk together and work together and talk about the future, now, slavery free.

/thread

oh.
OH.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Sorry...
That blacks aren't allowed to be property anymore...

As long as the 25-30 year old black kid down the block from me is driving a new C7 Corvette and I'm stuck in a shitbox, I'm not apologizing for shit.
#sorrynotsorry

*says nothing*

Welcome to existence

*Slavery!*
Sorry! Sorry it's over! You'd make a fine field hand, boy!

Niggers

Why the fuck should I be sorry for people I didn't own wich we're sold like toys by their own people

>Protip all races have been enslaved at one time or another including whites

p.s. fuck niggers and the white guilt you want us to have, like seriously fuck niggers,if you are being "oppressed so much go back to Africa and get away from white people you stinking niggers.

literally nobody has been held responsible for the acts of their white ancestors. Nothing like reparations at least.

Yeah, maybe a loud black woman yelled at you for being white, but unless you're a fucking pussy, why would you get mad over that?

I'm German, and you can't call holocaust 'cause we fucking moved to Detroit to leave the holocaust. There was a camp like fourteen km away from where my ancestors lived and one dude came across it, neighbors he told got killed but he made it.

Point being, only dirt I've got in my bloodline in tipping over the Roman Empire. No slaves, no genocide, and yet no acting like a pussy either.
So when I say shut the fuck up, you say, "Okay."

Oh yeah almost forgot to mention that whites ENDED slavery.

So when ever a nigger passes a white person they should get on their knees and thanks them.

Yard apes

You owned and still own slaves sandnigger

IT'S MY RACE WAR AND I NEED IT NOW

by that logic whites are also responsible for starting slavery in America

Didn't Africans enslave the Jews 1000s of years ago?

White people have spent trillions of dollars, millions of hours, and hundreds of thousands of lives in an effort to lift the black man from his mire. If that's not reparations, I don't know what is.

Show me a single country on the face of the Earth - in the entire course of human history - that has done more for a minority population group than the USA has done for blacks.

My people coudnt afford potatoes, let alone other people.

1.5% of whites in America owned slaves. Comparatively, 7.5% of free blacks in America owned slaves.

That means that blacks were more willing to own slaves than whites, when given the opportunity.

Here are some other "inconvenient" facts about slavery that nigs and libs hate:

vice.com/read/hey-v12n5