I'm homeless living in a van and disabled ask me anything, or if you can give me any advice lol...

I'm homeless living in a van and disabled ask me anything, or if you can give me any advice lol, I'm not going to beg for anything, and I already know about food stamps.

where do you get money for fuel/insurance/tax etc?
I'd love to give up my job and just fuck off on the road for as long as possible

Pics of your van? I wanna do this minus the disabled part

where do you usually park your van to sleep at night??

I sell runes cape gold.

Living in a van isn't as fun as it sounds, it gets really hot and solar panels and batteries seem like they're going to be a bitch.

What is your disability?

Different places, Walmart is where a lot of people go.

No pics I haven't done any legit work to it yet the main thing you wanna look into is batteries and solar panels which are expensive as shit.

My back is kinda fucked up don't really wanna go into detail, also have crippling anxiety.

Do the cops ever fuck with you?

Not yet but they will only been like this for 2 months so far gonna be like this for a while maybe I'll come back with some updates.

fuck off.

I am homeless, living in my car, with a good salary but too damn cheap to want to pay for rent. Been doing it for 7 months now and have saved enough to buy a larger SUV (will purchase in ~ 2 months) and closing on a property back from my hometown (home values are 1/5 that of where i currently live).

Does it make you feel good lying on the internet? Id understand if this was for lulz, but this is just autistic.

Does it happen to be a down by the river?

I'm only new to it, but why would you buy a suv instead of a cargo van or a passenger van? Dunno what's with the hostility.

Dunno what makes u think I'm lying, but whatever.

Idk I've heard this reference in some people's videos on YouTube when I'm doing research on shit I should do for my van.

i steal from convienience stores and sell the stuff to othe homeless people
i sleep outside grocery stores
im retarded
obviously. i just deal with it

Dunno what it means, forgot to add that last part getting a little drowsy from ibuprofen pms

>batteries and solar panels which are expensive as shit

If you were really living out of your van, wouldnt it make more sense to use a generator or an AC converter?

Why not just buy a rv? You can take that shit everywhere. You'll have a bathroom, kitchen, and a living room.

I don't know, this places bring it out of me lol

I bought an SUV bc i currently have a sedan and live in a city where parking is a HUGE bitch, espsecially for larger vehicles. SUV allows for me to put the back seat down, lay down my tempuredic foam mattress down and sleep. All of my stuff is in a 10x10 storage with shelves and clothes racks.

what the fuck are you doing

Post a pic of the van with a time stamp then faggot.

Idk what an ac converter is, but gas from a generator scares me and even though it'll cost more I look at it as an investment I plan on making this livable and roughing it out for a year or two to try and save as much money as possible and maybe be able to actually own some property.

that's not a van

Uhhh

Damn dude I don't think I could live in something like that for 7 months, shit lol, do you just sleep in it and leave for the day? You could still look into one of those astro vans on the smaller side of cargo vans, luckily I have a friend letting me use his public storage so it's one less bill and headache I have.

Clearly it's not OP lol

No thanks it's 10:30 and I'm getting ready for bed angry man

OH I eventually plan on getting one for emergency situations but I'm worried it would drain my car battery.

I do, put teh back seat down, bought a foam top, have it laid out from the back of my head rest all the way through the trunk. I get to my office ~ 11:30 am, stay until ~ 8 PM. Go to the gym till 10 or so and then head to the spot to sleep. Smoke a bowl, watch sling box or facetime my family. Go to bed, wake up at 10 AM, go to gym to work out and shower. Head to work.

Like i said, been doing it for 7 months. WEekends i hang out with friends or girls. Go to the beach or hikes. In the last 7 months, I've been able to save ~ $46K (after taxes and monthly bills).

Not something i want to continue doing, but i WILL NOT rent something here and make someone else rich. Saving to buy something here so hopefully in the next 5-8 months.

Well I guess we're in completely different positions with similar mindsets I'll probably end up spending more time here than u do in urs, I've been thinking of enrolling in a community college and going to a bunch of temp agencies in hopes of finding a part time temp job, but yeah even if I had the cash I wouldn't rent down here rates are ridiculous.

Also I'm assuming you shower on the beach/at the gym as well? Do your friends know you live in a van?

Part time desk job* I wouldn't be able to stand for 8 hours.

Do you have one of those rad handicapped parking stickers that lets you put your home wherever you want?

No I should get one

Probably need an address for it to be mailed to though.

I have a po box

>car
>mailing address
>pc

nigga you aint homeless FOH

kek , for sure this is a real bum, ....albeit one with some motivation and at least a speck of hope for the future

Having a po box and a car means you're not homeless? Ehh

Im not a bum, bums don't work for shit, or care about bettering their situation, plenty of bums live in apartments or leach off other people.

I lived in my van playing wow "professionally" back in 2009, 2010. If you dont invest in solid insulation as well as some kind of aux power source for AC your going to have a bad time. I finally realized I was spending about 800 a month on necessities (I ate out almost every meal) I moved into an apartment and spent the same money but cooked for myself. I was a virile 20 y/o so I was just living that way for the lulz anywhy.

...what you gonna do to make sure your car doesn't start looking like sit, you KNOW it's go na happen sooner or later when u live in that little space 24 hr

Mind telling a fellow Cred Forumsrother how to get that dank rs3 gp?

2.2k total (Ithink) trying to get money for 95 pray and herb.

Only about 100m total wealth, trying to unlock inv atm. 71div :///

Rsn: 2in

I think food stamps helps with that but yeah I definately had a hiccup spending so much on food eating out my main things are figuring out how to run a small fridge and insulation

Anyways OP is going to sleep good night everyone.

Whats your disability?

I'm living in my van and i love it. Just don't be a bitch about it.

I work for uber and live out of my prius when I work in san francisco. Its an adventure. You should look for some kind of job man.