I'm going to try to smoke all of this weed tonight. Wish me luck

I'm going to try to smoke all of this weed tonight. Wish me luck.

Enjoy lung cancer fag

thanks

Smoke on

Good luck. Don't see it happening. Don't feel the need to prove me wrong.

Pro tip: only smoke poorly rolled joints

I have enough to do this but I don't have the time or the place to do it so I envy you and also get yourself a bong it's gonna be a bitch to smoke all of that with that lil pipe

Wow, fucking dumbshit. Use google

It's a fucking waste of good weed if you're going to smoke it all in one night. What for? At some point, you won't get any higher, you'll just fall asleep. Waste away faggot

I'm quitting, this is my last hurrah

>not knowing weed cures lung cancer
lol

Why not quit when you don't have any left then, instead of trying to smoke it all at once

R.I.P

When I 'm done I won't have any left.

also checked

Yeah but don't you want to enjoy your last smoke?

not really, I'll probably relapse again

there is no proof that smoking exclusively out of water pipes causes cancer. lots of studies suggest weed is a great tool for shrinking tumors and is already proven to fight breast cancer

1 1/2 cup of water
1 table spoon coconut oil
All thay ground herb.

Boil water, fill a large GLASS not plastic. Use fuxkibg glass for hot food and drinks. Simply put the herb and oil in the water, mix and drink it all in one sitting(10mins).

Have fun laughing so hard tou cry yourself to sleep wherever you last sat.

>sore cheeks, and abs man.

Good luck bro

Way to take the b8

I've been on a smoking break for 5 months now. Stopped when a flu turned into bronchitis. There aren't any withdrawals when you quit, it's only a matter of making your mind up.

don't do this. will be gross. so many better recipes for edibles

that's really difficult for me for some reason
thx

Not that hard/10

Means you don't really wanna quit then. Are you gonna smoke the cristals on the bottom of your grinder too?

It's empty now, but yes, I will smoke whatever kief I collect in the last bowl

Bout a 1/4. Depending on the density. Using a grinder is ezmode tho. Grav bong it.

almost

Well good luck then. You should try smoking it a bunch of different ways. Joints, bongs, pipes, lungs, yetis, buckets. At least have fun for your last time

if you put a gram in the back of a hair dryer it will burn it and blow the smoke out. hot box your room the more you breath the higher you get

lol wut, if you smoke anything you get tar and cancer causing particles in your lungs, lol bro sorry you follow the cuck hippies who think its a miracle drug

yeah ever heard of carcinogens fag

I share this user's sentiments.

what strains you smoking

Itt; how to overdose 101.
What will your family say when you're dead from weed. Just drink alcohol like a normal person.

Lucky you.

You should gently place each of those nuggets into your butthole.

Thats nothing OP, try half an ounce in a night and then ill be impressed

I'm smoking some Mexican right now. Want to come over and do some dong hits with me?

wow don't tell him to drink thats a straight way to die, just do meth like the rest of us

The stuff in the OP is called lavender

You pot heads are fuckin stupid. It's illegal for a reason. Why risk over dosing on drugs? Just drink alcohol like a man.

how much is that? 5 gs? cmon man i smoked more than that a day when i was 16.

blow bubbles instead.

>Grav bong it.
this if you want lung cancer i guess.
and to be fucked up.
really fucked up.

You can do it. It's a waste of money. You'll get as high as you can get around the sixth bowl. From there on out you're just smoking to make a point.

Plug it, I hear that will get you the most fucked up of all the ways.

OP here, one bowl in and I've lost the will to continue. Sorry fags

pussy

How do i find a weed dealer in my town

lol fucking pussy

fuck man that sdifficult I have absolutely no idea good luck tho

The fuck is a "Cuck hippie"
Stop using Cuck as a meme for everything you child

yep

Legit go to your local college campus and download yik yak. Students post mad amounts I got some green crack for $10 a g once

Thx oh and btw i heard that green crack shit is crazy

It's gud

>being this mad
>being this new
lol bro lurk mre, 99% ppl here are newfg nrmies jjajaajaj