Did anyone else see that video of the guy getting beheaded by a razor blade?

did anyone else see that video of the guy getting beheaded by a razor blade?

ive seen a lot of videos in my day but this one kinda rattled me. jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/beheading-american-eugene-armstrong-killed-al-zarqawi-17044/
cutedeadguys.net/threads/51461-Horrific-Razor-Blade-Beheading-of-a-Faceless-Young-Man-in-Mexico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

where the webm at tho

Got the link?

Source?

>literally name and site on screenshot
>no link

Fuck you very much

its on theync.com front page

its brutal

dude
what the fuck

Boutta check dis

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

They cut off his hands, then peeled his face from the chin up. The get at the bottom of the screen is holding him down by pulling on the hanging skin. Looks like they gouged out his eyes and cut his tongue out as well. I don't think they are beheading him, but are trying to cut his larynx. They keep holding him down by sticking that pole in his mouth. He also gets stabbed in the arm pit. No idea what he did, but he must have done something pretty bad.

wow, im fucked up for watching this.

Vote trump

Possibly the people torturing him are pretty bad.

I've seen some fucked up shit but this is probably the worst

Holy fuck. I normally am completely indifferent to human torture, but they fucking left his spinal cord attached the entire time, so he could still breath while his head was detached. Not entirely sure how his brain was still getting blood, but the sounds coming out of his open esophagus were brutal.

The only people who get this kind of treatment are rapists/criminals in mexico and innocent people in mexico

I not normalfag but fuck fucking rude really fucking cruel shit

jesus fucking christ

look how skinny thedude is too, and had his hands chopped off

Yup, this is Mexico

HOLY FUCK

Fucking hell, that was brutal. Eyes gouged out, face and hands cut off, throat cut to shit, but he was still conscious right up til the end.

any explanation of why it happened?

One has to come to ask, why tho?

Seriously, what the fuck did he do? Rape someone's daughter? Commit an act of terrorism? I mean, I think and hope there's atleast a couple reasons out there that can justify something like this, but really I can't name any.
This isn't even something that grosses out or offends me. I just want answers. I want to understand.

There are much worse vids out there in terms of the sounds. I remember an American kidnapped by Zarqawi in Iraq around 2003 or 2004 or so. After their speech they pushed him to the ground for the beheading. He was screaming, and as he's screaming the knife cuts right through his vocal cords. His screams went way up in pitch, modulating with each stroke of the knife. Once the blade was through, the screams became nothing but blasts of air and blood coming out of his open trachea.

>rapists/criminals
>innocent people
No one is safe mah nig

kek

What a way to go.

ive seen some fucked up shit on here, isis videos, gore threads, dead baby pics, and just beheadings in general
but i couldnt fucking watch much of this

>hope there's atleast a couple reasons out there that can justify something like this
Nothing can justify that sort of torturous execution.

"Put your hands up in the air" was playing while he was laying with no hands

I'm still waiting on some folks on my forum to translate... though probably no info on who the victim was will come from it. But if I had to guess, these were Mexican drug cartels, and the victim was probably one of the rival cartels' own executioner.

i hope the guy raped a kid. i cant see taking things this far unless he raped someone, especially a kid. One of the most brutal thigs ive ever seen. I had a boner from some skank thread but thats gone. guess im not masturbating tonight hahaha. how is that fucking guy still alive.

He was either from a rival gang or a snitch

animals are surprisingly strong

With Guns n Roses playing in the backround casually. This is some fucked up shit.

Just kill the cunt already.

scch its faster to just ask and wait

The victim talked shit about Hillary

I really feel like the only justification for this would be if he raped a child or something. Even for the cartel, that's pretty fucking extreme.

>Sweet Child of Mine playing in the BG

the punishment seems way to harsh for it to be something like that

after the first few seconds there would be a rush of adrenaline, so at least he didn't feel much pain

Nice triple dubs

meh

Regardless of the Adrenalin he would have felt a shitload during all this.

I thought cancer was a fucked up way to go, that shit looks appealing after this.

pfffttt. looks like he is in fucking pain to me bruh

By the sounds he's making, I'm assuming he felt a lot of pain.

Maybe he survived and has some dank robot hands and face now.

THIS IS NOW A RYUKO MATOI THREAD

im going to be called a pussy for this, but why do you guys enjoy this shit

Idk bro
I doubt that's how it works

damn even if he did something terrible, idk how someone could torture another person like this. You must be really sick in order to do this kind of shit. But hey if he deserved it, then I don't really care

oooooooo. this is guna turn into a super hero movie. bad ass

Yeah everytime I see this garbage I have to take a break from the internet. Takes a sociopath to enjoy it.

Hot

They should have jerked him off and right before he was about to come cut off his balls and dick and shoved them in his mouth

Also poured salt into eye sockets and taped them shut

cause it makes our lives seem normal

I cant speak for everyone because I am sure some people enjoy it but people like me dont, we are just morbidly curious, I get no pleasure out of a video like that. Just curiosity killed the cat.

i assume most of us dont enjoy it, i certainly dont

but i also dont enjoy being ignorant of this stuff. if everyone in the usa was forced to watch this, i bet we would invade mexico and put an end to it; at least we would be more likely to

now i got funkytown stuck in my head...

But holy fuck, this one is fucking brutal.

FUCK

post a webm

I don't enjoy it, but I like to know things. Reading a news article that says "Mexican cartel executes man bla bla bla" doesn't tell the story. Seeing his skinned face without eyeballs tells the full story.

click the link faggot

every time i see shit like that it makes me wonder how do people end up like this what happened in their childhood and they ended up like that and what this guy even do to deserve this

Nah, he would have just got Hit over that. Skinning and beheading...
Definitely not just hiring a Hitman to take him and his family out.

there are safer and more productive ways of gaining knowledge

I wouldn't say I enjoy it. I definitely don't watch every second and inch of the video in detail. I actually didn't even watch this one, but that picture is brutal.

I guess I find it a bit fascinating. To think that there are people - humans - out there that can just do this stuff. I dunno dude. I don't actively search this shit, but when a thread pops up I have a hard time not clicking it and kind of watching from afar.

It's just a really, really different and incredible spectrum from my own view on the world.

Yeah that is also true, I do like being aware of things like this that go on in the world instead of being ignorant.

Seeing reality without the curtains makes a big difference.

He was definetly from a rival gang, one the guys said "te equivocastes de lado" wich means "you are in the wrong side"

Spanish speaker here. Certainly are Mexican accents and one of the guys says "you chose the wrong side Motherfuckef". Another guys says "stick it in his Dick "

e d g y

Wow this is so fucked up, and i don't even care about human suffering

no

i was thinking about not watching it and after reading this i'm sure it is the right decision. Saw one that got to me some day ago, dont think i need to see this.

Stole a pack of pokemon cards

Here's that vid - Eugene Armstrong

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/beheading-american-eugene-armstrong-killed-al-zarqawi-17044/

so just a rival gang member?

cutedeadguys.net/threads/51461-Horrific-Razor-Blade-Beheading-of-a-Faceless-Young-Man-in-Mexico

The way he keeps reaching up trying to protect his neck with his hands but then he realizes they're gone...

i dont. just curious. death is curious and so is pain. honeslty this was really bad. ive seen a few other ones that got to me, but it takes a special fucked up person to do this shit. like i could never do this to someone unless they enacted out my worst nightmares on my family. i dont know how other humans can reach this level where they can casually mutilate someone while jamming to guns and roses.
this comes close to the muslims killing those russian 17-19 year olds on film and making them watch each other die and shit before moving on to the next kid to kill. they sent it to their families. luckily when the russians retook the area they found them and executed them as well.
those screams and them calling for their moms and family still haunt me. i swear it fucked me up a bit

Ahhahahahah I've seen a lot of shit even in real life people getting run over by cars and end up into pieces but this is definitely the best thing I've ever seen even online. Well done Fucking Mexicans!! Also the moment when he tries to bite the blade with his mouth that should have done quite a lot of painful damage to his tongue. The guns and roses music makes it Fucking perfect and he tried to clap his hands on the "hands up in the air" song and realized he didn't have hands LOL Fucking R3KKTT!

Yeah. I always think about how the fuck could this guy come to the point where this is happening to him. Also, if you're gonna kill him, why not just shoot him in the head and be done? They killed him in the most disgusting, cruel, traumatizing, and messy way possible. I hate people

That sounds awesome, and part of me really wants to watch, but I still feel like throwing up from this one...

ACTUALLY, that would make him feel more pain, as to him, time would kinda slow, his senses hightened, and what not. Considering his sense of sight is gone, not only would he NOT know what was happening, or when, he'd be more in tune with his sense of touch. And right now, he'd be feeling alot of touch. Fucking brutal.

Well they don't say much else to give an idea of the circumstance. Just Spanish curse words and what not. Instructions like "put the stick in his mouth" etc "hold him " and the like. Certainly seems like cartel type shit.

What else did they say? This seems like they took out a hitman on the other side, there's no way they'd do this shit to someone who is just a lookout or something. This is TOO brutal.

I remember seeing that cartel video where the dude is upside down and they cut off his dick and then behead him and I thought THAT was the worst, NAH.

>why not just shoot him in the head and be done? They killed him in the most disgusting, cruel, traumatizing, and messy way possible. I hate people

Because they want to send a message to the rival cartel to not fuck with them.

With his super strong and fast robot hands he can play the lute like the devil craving revenge for what they did to him fueled by pure hatred for anything but his little girl.

what the fuck dude

See my previous post

This is probably the same guy who goes to family bbqs and tells his nephews "Wanna see something cool?" and shows them a dead raccoon. You really are a fucking nut.

Is he gonna be ok? I hope they got him to a doctor. That looks like it stings.

Lol what ? Sorry it's just Brendan Fraser lmao

I come back to Cred Forums after more than a year, and this is the first thread I run into.
Apparently some of my humanity grew back while I was away, because I'm already sick just looking at the screenshot.

I think I'll go and take another year off from this fucked up shit.

It definitely damages their reputation more. Who would want to join a cartel that does this shit?

Number one there are major arteries in your wrists how the fuck is this guy still alive?

Number two the cutting off his hands thing really pisses me off, like i get that you wanna torture the guy but it takes a group of real pussies to not only gang up on one guy with weapons but to make sure that he can't even defend himself in the slightest.

one of the guys said
you had to be on the wrong side, or something like that

Better to be in the one that does that shit than to be in the one that gets shit like that done to them.

he had stuff to imprison hillary

Exactly. The reason this was filmed. Someone either snitched on them or was trying to compete in the cartels marketplace or maybe it was a vigilante trying to fight back against the corrupt gangs running the country. Either way, it was a message, "If you fuck with us, we will do this to you". Pretty effective strategy actually

good idea, theres a reason why there's suicide threads here all the time.

shut the fuck up you little virgin

>theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
>3 GUYS GET MESSY ALL OVER THEIR YOUNG FRIENDS FACE.

Both Hilary and Trump need to watch this. A president should be aware of just how savage human beings can be.

>Because they want to send a message to the rival cartel to not fuck with them.

Yep. Seen many of their vids over the years. Some where they slaughter people with large axes. One guy is screaming in terror like you've never heard before, laying on his back, and executioner takes a full stroke down on his neck with a dull axe. Absolutely brutal shit. One recently where they disemboweled a guy. You can hear guys off camera throwing up. Then there's the famous chainsaw execution. There's one where they behead a man's sons right in front of him, then they do him. The Aztecs do not fuck around. They are not the Muslims. They aren't doing this to sate the bloodlust of their angry god. They are doing this for $$$. This is business. Fuck with their business, you get immortalized on film.

Live in a shithole country where degenerates thrive. Places like south america where killing many people in sick ways is more of a business than way for a sadist to derive pleasure. Id bet none of the people involved got anything from it like a "movie murderer" would or Bateman types would. It may make a person no better than people like these, but people who do shit like this deserve to be lined up and gunned down like sick dogs.

exactly

spreading fear is possibly one reason to join them so you wont end up like that and maybe they make it go that viral if shit gets personal

what video is that?

Why dont they just put him out of his misery?

super edgy

Jesus...I couldn't finish the whole video. That may be the most fucked up thing I have ever seen. Rekt/gore threads don't usually bother me but damn....

May I see the one of the son being killed In front of his pop pop

do you think people who would do that to someone have compassion?

>It definitely damages their reputation more. Who would want to join a cartel that does this shit?

It doesn't work that way for criminal enterprises. Things like this are a show of strength. Things like this increase their recruitment numbers.

they don't really say much. The guy complains that the blade isn't cutting. The others say someone hold him down and stick the stick in his mouth to hold him down. the only worthwhile thing said is when one taunts the poor guy for choosing the wrong side.

yup mexico, probably drug related stuff

Me too. I dont even know what to say. I hate mexico now

This is what I would do to the fucktard who did "shoveldog".
After raping and dismembering his sons alive, then her mother, in front of him.

Actually, Im gonna go watch it and imagine it is him.

that one is terrible
They look so defeated. They don't even flinch or try to move out of the way

people who don't want this to happen to them, you dumb fuck

isis or wetbacks?

I know the 8th grade is rough for you kid but don't repeat the things they say to you online, it doesn't make you cool.

Eh I don't feel like hunting it down. Browse through liveleak or theync. They have everything.

link

WHAT THE FUCK

at the end they say "paratele arriba wey"
im not mexican but i think it means like "stand above his chest"

Murrican pussy, had no experience being beheaded. He should have taken a hint from his fellow victims of ISIS.

Someone explain why they dont just kill him? Its just too messy. How would they even hide something like this?

Pretty please? I helped translate this one lol

damn
no wonder trump wants us out

Idk dude, getting jerked off by another guy seems like the worst torture I can imagine.

Just watch the vid you pussy

Any mexifags know what they are saying or have the background story to this?

think about it for a bit before commenting

I was beheaded once. Its not that bad once you get used to it.

this.

See my posts above

it does, pablo escobar is the perfect example, whitout the brutality of mexican cartels he built the biggest cartel empire of america at least

why dont i feel anything about this....

yeah, he's trying to get someone to hold him down.

Can any mexican explain this stuff? Are mexicans really this cruel?

those type of mexican videos makes you wanna vote for trump but on the same time think that all those mexican immigrants just want to escape from shit like that

>these are aztecs
Pretty much this shit.
This didn't come from the Spaniards. They never should have lost the war in Europe..

This is the worst I've seen, although I couldn't bring myself to watch 3 guys one hammer. The man did nothing. Fucking fucks.

thanks bro, didn't refresh and missed them.

They are degenerate mexicans criminals, end of story.

We're probably only seeing one of the 5 tortures they've done this week.

Worked then, but in 2016 Mexico this is the current reality. And he was plenty brutal, but not like this, or at least not publicly like this.

you people have no idea
it sucks down here

>us
mexifag confirmed gtfo nigger

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I'm sure they didn't mind doing that since it pleased their cartel bosses.

Same way people kill in war. They believe, right or wrong, it serves a greater good.

That, or they're just animals that have been raped and beaten as kids.

find it yourself dipshit

Rival gang member
"Dude let me see dammit"
"Yeah slice his head"
"Stick that pole in his mouth so he doesn't scream, you should chop off his tongue also"
"You choose the wrong side fucker"

the fuck are you talking about

Then they should escape legally.

no thanks

I watched this one years ago , gave me nightmares for a month. It was truly traumatizing

while gore I can handle, I'm not a fan of watching torturous suffering

I am not a full sociopath quite yet

I'm not the user you're replying to, but I was thinking about this. Like what kind of people are they trying to recruit do you think? Is it just like young street kids with nowhere else to go?

It just seems like if I wanted to be in a serious gang and I saw this shit, it would come off amateurish. Yeah, it's really brutal, but it seems childish in a way. Like, their just toying with the guy, with fucking funkytown in the background. They don't seem like tough military, soldiery kind of guys, you know what I mean?

Who ever these folks are, apparently you do not fuck with them

All niggers and mexicants deserve to burn alive

She's more savage, don't you worry sweetheart. Just look up her own fucking body count she's racked up.

We're literally voting between a sociopath not above murder and witness intimidation and a moron who WILL ruin us. We're so fucked.

WOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no wonder all the normal people left el mexico

Is don'ts understands whatss yours sayings

Mexican Cartels vs WW2 Japanese soldiers vs Terrorists. Who's more brutal?

No one said nothing important. The only meaningful thing was, maybe the > you were in the wrong side.
The other phrases were things like step on him, 'cuz he's a big guy, hold the thongue, so he doesn't scream, and some guy called Dani.
It's actually quite amazing that he was still alive for that long.

are you actually mexican? what do you think about doing? try and escape to great america?

They're cowards hiding behind guns and numbers, you get one of them alone and kick the shit out of him he'll sell out his friends in 30 minutes.

yea the dude bombed airliners and innocent people just to show them he meant business.

>all those mexican immigrants just want to escape from shit like that
this. we need to be more empathetic to these people

I am all for torturing the shit out of people but do it with a purpes atlest

Some of you are right, this is one of the cartels, probably Sinaloa, Juarez, Tijuana, or Zetas. Got caught by an opposing cartel, and they made an example of him.

I think he said that to the guy with the curved machete( whatever its called)

yeah.. wouldn't it make you not want to vote for trump? Like, there are people, innocent people, just like you, who want to get out of having their kids end up like this guy. It seems like the humane thing to do is be like, "fuck.. yeah, come on in, that shit cray."

I don't enjoy, it's a reality check for me. Every tie I'm pissed about something, or thinking about how bad I have it, I remember shit like this goes down in the world with no repercussions.

It's motivation and makes me thankful knowing I won't be in that situation unless I try my damnedest.

calm down there kid

>Jesus...I couldn't finish the whole video

You missed the part where he reached for his skinned face only to realize that his hands were cut off.

easy to say when you're not poor as fuck

I'm quite certain I know which two cartels these are, and the likely reason they did this to him.

Shit like this goes down all the fucking time in SA. Vast majority of people down there are degenerate unthinking savages with a medieval mindset.

I spent a lot of time down there unfortunately, and that shit was fucking hellish.

Just the narcos.

Where? Mexico's economy is a fucking joke. Must of us can't go anywhere.

And now it's gonna be worse with Trump's shit,

My dick is so hard I almost came watching this

Im going to bow out on this video
Im not going to watch this shit.
I already have serious issues of dissociating people from their outer selves. I only think of their organs and flesh. Its hard to explain. Basically we are fucking walking skeletons wrapped in skin and muscle tissue.
Ive seen to many videos and a few dead bodies up close in real life. Im slowly becoming a sociopath. I just dont care about anyone outside my family. Infact I hate most people.

these are the kind of people hillary clinton wants to give citizenship to and open up the borders to

Doubt it. If they were really that keen on living in peace they wouldnt be recklessly having children and not caring about them

The people who did it are twisted. Bottom line.

Funkytown playing in the background lightened the mood a bit

the funny part is how the executor speaks, he has the voice of a edgy 16 yo, pretty ironic

>torturous suffering

You can probably ease your mind to know that he suffered little, other than the fact that his last moments were extreme terror. As soon as those major blood vessels to and from the brain are cut, blood pressure drops in a matter of seconds resulting in unconsciousness.

THIS IS NOW A MAKO MANKANSHOKU THREAD

Watch that edge kiddo

and one of the guys whistling along to it.

Yeah, wtf, going to take a look. Most likely drug gang/cartels. This is just one vid that leaked. These parasites do "things" to children as well.
So, next time you score some mexican stepped on coke, think of that.

thats actually one of the reasons i dont want to be a parent the thought scares having a kid turn out that way

nope, go play vidya, adults are discussing

I'd put money on either the executioners or the victim being Zeta. They always seem to be involved.

That's what happens without law and order, corruption, etc.

You weren't loved as a child were you?

didnt watch but still the idea is pretty bad. Ive seen way too much rekt and gore and i just cant take it anymore. its so bad for your mental health to watch this shit.

Its not effective at all. All it does is fuel more rage and savagery from the other group of trash.

Past times were worse, but humanity sucks a lot still.

that sounds hot. source?

yeah, zetas are the worse for what i've seen

jesus christ. sounds like a demon by the end.

this is nothing compared to this shit

they chopped off his hands, ripped off his face, and slowly, with a dull razor, tried beheading gim

wew lad feel sorry for you, you actually give me a relief that im greek

>h- hes getting edgier.....
>power level 3

I bet youre this guy.

Kill yourself, seriously

This is why i take months long breaks from this godforsaken website

LAW AND ORDER

>being this new

dude you can't ask for sauce for 3 guys 1 hammer

You are weak

You deserve a slow death

True. I know the others to kill more quickly than this. The Juarez and SInaloa cartels might pull some nails or cut off some heads, but these motherfuckers are putting in work. Los Zetas are definitely most ruthless.

Google bro. Literally "3 guys 1 hammer". I've seen a lot, but the enjoyment those sick fuckers got out of it.... And just for the lulz, fuck them. Cyka blyat

The cartels go way overboard on torture kills precisely to get the response from you simple fucks. "Oh that guy must have done something really bad in order to get tortured like that - drug business let's not investigate" fact is - guy probably didn't pay his protection money or offer up his daughter to a local gang leader. Those fucks are as bad as ISIS.

Go back to the basement, burger flipper.

>its so bad for your mental health to watch this shit.

I don't know about that.

Facing away from reality isn't healthy either.

Some people live in such a cocooned world that they think this sort of thing only happens in movies. Some times people need a reality check and understand how low people can be.

But tribalism has been a component of human behavior for thousands of years. So the executioners think they were just doing their job for the Cartel and severed all emotional contact with the "enemy."

Jesus Christ... that is intense. I'd say top 3 video. That dude was in hell

Not even on some edgy shit, I was pretty fucked up mentally, even before I came to this website. I think it has definitely worsened whatever was already there though.

they said they had an anonymous benefactor paying them for murder videos. they did get enjoyment from killing people though.

And it's actually kind of "peaceful" right now.

In 2011 the Zetas cartel was going fucking nuts where I live. Threats to schools (kindergarten and elementary schools), dead reporters galore, 10 shootouts a day, kidnapped kids, etc.

I was in 5 shootouts that year. This place fucking sucks and want to leave.

That was my post you just quoted. I'm not sure what to think about this. Should I be worried?

>didn't pay his protection money or offer up his daughter to a local gang leader

That usually just warrants an assbeating, there's not a chance they would do this to someone who isn't a rival.

hot? Yeesus, how pathetic can fucktards be in this place? lol.

No, I just buy into religion. I vivdly remember 1 time going to church. And saying this is all bullshit. I think I was 7 or 8. Then I went to the zoo and they had a fantastic set of human and gorrilla skulls and a few other ape skulls.
Then I knew we were animals. Just highly advanced. And these gore porn webms prove it
No God would create or allow this shit.

shut up edgy faggot. No one thinks you're cool.

They're worse than Isis

you're the same type of guy who went to the school dance and sat in the corner with punch for 40 mins before leaving and going back to go on ebaumsworld again

Weak little children

You deserve to burn alive

Wow ive seen alot on the internet and i couldnt watch the whole video first went i had to mute the sound then pause it. That was hardcore....

wow man that sucks so bad at least you didnt get hurt (physically) in any of those right? also define that "peadceful"

..... Well played

saved

That's some nice caligraphy.

you can come over to build the wall and get your ass back to mexiho pedro.

I was waiting for him to say "I'll get you next time He-man! NYEA"

jesus christ bro, stay safe.

I honestly don't know which are worse. They are both fucking cancer. They spread different ways, but their influence is undeniable.

yep sure buddy

The mexican cartels have absolutely no moral values.

How none of this shit makes it to the US media and how we haven't just rolled in with tanks and blown these cockroaches up into oblivion is insane to me.

I live a day's drive away from this shithole. From the types of people that do this kind of shit.

I need church now. Fuck this shit. Old fag leaving his post here at b. Bye.

Turbo manchild autism, thinks that normal human emotions are weak. Why don't you go ask your mom for PC building money and shut up fag

Remember that time when he blew and airplane and killed all the passengers?

hey. im not here to judge. Im just here for sauce

Angsty fat teen acts like an edgelord on Cred Forums, film at 11

Seriously though , kys

I fapped until he started making noises, then my boner was kill. But as inappropriate music played in the background I laughed an was horrified, not from the video but my sheer lack of humanity. And as the video ended, I was left wanting more.

Are you retarded ? They want people to be scared of them.

Do you know they use to burn people at the stake for witchcraft. Innocent people. Most turned out to not be religious or they just pissed off their neighbor.
They literally burned people alive and the whole town watched

Well, it still happens, but around once a month. Still fucked up, last time I went to a convenience store some narcos were talking about how they were going to kidnap an 8 year old kid. I just turned around and left. Poor kid.

Thank Mr Trompo

It's kinda impossible to do that. You just have to pray to not piss off the wrong guy, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Looks like the Christ illusion album by slayer

Fuck everything

Original Sauce

Are you retarded and missed his point?

>I'm quite certain I know which two cartels these are, and the likely reason they did this to him.

go on...

HE IS FUCKING STILL ALIVE

Yeah. Trump should really hurry up and build that wall. Everybody wants to get out of their shithole, instead of maning up and fixing it.

So mexicans better gather the balls and kill their fucking gubernamental leaders. Fix their own shit.

3 edgy 5 me

Don't be.

kek, even tho this video gave me ptsd

i just want to ask to the people who did this
>how you rationalize this? i mean how can you get to this point?

I would like sauce.
I'm one of the ones who enjoy gore.

Yeah, because it's so fucking easy.

Thanks
T.beanon

you fags comparing isis to cartels know nothing...
isis are a bunch of stupid sandniggers who were funded by usa and european union, and they are controlled, if usa wanted to they could exterminate them in one week..
the mexicans are not stupid and they are bloodthirsty and savage when it comes to money

This is how I felt about the ISIS beheading videos. I was indifferent until I watched a bunch of their stuff. Now I think we should bomb the shit out of them. If everyone watched those videos, they'd be pissed off too and want to do something about it.

He got off easy then, that sick fuck

been on Cred Forums too damn long. didn't even shrug