So, Trumpkins watched their boy get destroyed, tonight

So, Trumpkins watched their boy get destroyed, tonight.
Now what, faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11311610/r
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
irishcentral.com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
dictionary.com/browse/poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wrong.

I like the Photoshop

I'm voting Libertarian regardless.

Eat my shit.

he destroyed her tho

Not a US citizen so I would like to think I can be objective on this matter.

Trump won this one.

>No
>Wrong
>I never said that
literally every one of trump's arguments

You can't hump the stump

Hillary was literally blown the fuck out.

he got humiliated !

strawpoll.me/11311610/r

who won

I forgot this is Cred Forums, where you can say whatever you want, even if you are outright lying.

Well done.

Never said that

Trump fucking blew her to pieces. Put her in her place, she didn't even fight back, not even the black guy could hold him back.

That's a fucking leader right there

Pay attention kiddies; this is what denial looks like.

no

by saying " i agree with everything she said " then responding " good " " bad " my 10 years old ciber hack ... fucking trump supporters are uneducated as fuck

Trump supporters on suicide watch

Its like she's letting him take his turn or something

Like everyone else here, I didn't watch, but voted for Trump because I'm a troll.

You mad cucks?

What a small useless impact your going to make user. Hope you're proud

I'm sorry what poll is that?

Losing a battle is part of winning the war.

I had a good laugh. I didn't know the presidential candidates did comedy.

Mad that we lost an internet poll on a random website? Not mad enough to have to screencap it, if that's what you mean.

Trump vs frump

what poll is that?

A photoshopped one.

That was pretty much Hillary's response, too. To everything. Unfortunately for her, everything she claimed she didn't say is recorded in the news. Not all of Trumps is.

i am definitely not a trump supporter, but he pretty much held his own, in my opinion.

his supporters thought he did great
her supporters thought she did great

I will tell you what poll it is when Hillary releases her 30000 deleted emails.

This wasn't a Dunkerque, this is a Stalingrad. It's the beginning of the end.

I won't reveal my prferences here, but I also didn't understand how his 10 year old being proficient with computers had anything to do with domestic cyber security

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/
I love how Trump argued for Hewitt's point after
he disagreed with him kek

>It's a disgrace that so many of her emails and documents were potentially accessed by foreign agents
>Show us all of your emails and documents

okay then

omg when chelsea walked out on stage a blew my load all over the TV. so so sexy.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

all these mad cucks trying to say we're in denile....
Soon B/ros soon

Breitbart is as valid of a fucking news source as the Huffington Post. What a fucking joke.

Lol Brietbart HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

The fact that Hillary got 17 percent on breitbart shows how bad Trump lost

>denile

It ain't just a river in Egypt.

But you are

I know for a fact by the cheekiness of this post that you own brown shoes and wear earth tone fleeces

oh boy no bias whatsover on that site right?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Kek

There are people that unironically support Shillary.

How did men become this emasculated and feminine?

You might as well hold a poll on Cred Forums

So if Trump falls hard enough, wont his supporters go 3rd party?

Hillary may need him around.

It's quite entertaining watching these shills try and spin this for Clinton.
Trump barely scratched the surface and the media are already performing triage. This gon be gud.

Don't be a fucking retard.

Vote your conscience.

I don't actually own either of those things. For your sake I hope you're not a gambler.

Well I fold then. Good day sir

Probably the same way that leads to people having to constantly validate their masculinity by drooling over a man-child candidate.

I think Hillary won, she made Trump look like a fool every step of the way. The only thing he could do the entire time is ramble about hearsay and various business ventures. It was hilarious to watch, no doubt he roasted the fuck out of Hillary a few times too though.

I don't think either candidate was shamed nor victorious. They just portrayed their vision for how to run a country.

Trump is an economist. He's into policy and discussion strategy. He's essentially playing a game of monopoly with his company and that is how he would approach his presidency.

Clinton is a humanitarian. She wants to help as many people as possible. She may not have the budgeting skills or the wherewithal to accomplish everything she wants. But she is trying to be a diplomat for the American people.

This year's vote is mostly for which "style" you prefer. I believe both Trump and Clinton are equally enthusiastic. It's just a matter of people preference.

>the breitbart readership are in favor of Donald Trump

The fact he didn't win 100% of their vote is damning.

>Trump is clear winner of debate that was rigged in Shillary's favor complete with loaded questions and baseless accusations to force Trump to respond

>Trump got destroyed in the debate he clearly won

Pic related is you

How much do they lay you to shill for (((communism)))? And are you aware that people like you are generally the first to be murdered off once the (((communists))) seize power?

In your opinion, you mean.

He blew her the fuck out when he said he'll release his tax returns when she releases the 30000 deleted emails.

Oh look, a faggit attn whore. Lololololo

I'm a Trump supporter (Though he wasn't my first choice for GOP nominee)

I had high hopes for this debate but my guy got beat.

He just wasn't prepared and his constant interruptions seemed childish. I hope to hell he gets it together for the next 2 debates.

Kek

Clinton is a lying sack of shit, pull your head out of yer arse m8

I can appreciate humanitarian but who pays for it? Big companies the rich? If I were a large Corp owner why would I want to do business in a countries where my money is being handed out to win votes every 4 years

Except, you know, his tax returns might not contain classified material. You can bitch and whine about the danger of an unsecured server, or you can bitch and whine about not being able to see it's contents. You can't have both.

Also not from the retard country that came up with these two clowns and Hillary absolutely destroyed him.

Who you prefer is clear.

>anonymous
>attention whore

Faggot? You're projecting.

I praise your level head.

Nah shit ain't gettin better for him tho

>constant interruptions
unlike his interruptions when clinton was talking, right? lets not shine a light on that at all!

You'd think at one point in your life span you'd become aware of how stupid you are, but yet sadly somehow dodged that til after your voting age. It's so painfully obvious he's making shit up, and I can only bet you can see on politifact that most of the shit your idiot say's is false. Look at the part where his employees complained about being stiffed from him, and he replied with having to use "legal" methods for the betterment of his company which in turned would have helped his family, bank, and employees. He actually messed up in saying employees in the people he helped, the whole point was about him fucking over employees. In this situation with him as presidency, we'd be the employees.

You know what's funny though? If they DID contain classified material, then she should be in jail now so literally your argument is wrong. She SHOULD have no hesitation to release them or else she should be in jail. Like Hillary, you also just got BTFO.

holy shit he completely fell apart at about 45 minutes in. Stamina?????

>trump won the debate
Feelsgoodman.jpeg

I don't have enough Ls or Os to lol at you enough, necko'bread

Trump is kill

He responded by saying many employees love him. You dropped that because it kind of dismantles your sweeping generalization

Sniff Sniff some good ass coke probably.
I feel bad for him.

Where were you when Trump was kill?

>watching Trump be kill

No matter, they fell out of currency years ago, grandad

>not from America
>thinks his opinion matters

Stay out of our politics, retard.

Well fuck.

I'm voting for Trump no matter what. I'd never vote for Clinton and voting 3rd party is a joke (Hint: Neither Johnson or Stein will be our next President. Not happening)

But yeah... Trump lost this one. He didn't handle himself very well and he lied about ALOT of easy to fact check issues - That will bite him in the ass. I bet he'll learn from this and move forward in next debate.

Ya he took the bait mate

Newfriends till the end, faghit

First off, throwing the word "literally" in there to plump out your post really didn't work. I think you should grab a dictionary next time you're picking up a 24 pack of natural ice from walmart.

Let's assume there's classified material in there. At that point, it's both a matter of self interest and national security not to release them. Is it a good or justifiable reason? No. The thing is, neither of those apply to Trump. What is possibly at stake for him if he puts those documents out? Is it perhaps that we pull the veil away from the eyes of the masses who are so thoroughly convinced that a billionaire is "just like them" and really cares about their best interests?

Q: How do you know if Trump is for or against the use of nuclear weapons?

A: Depends which half of his sentence he's on.

Just like the presidential debate.

WHO WON THE DEBATE? VOTE SO THE MEDIA CAN TALK ABOUT IT TOMORROW!!

fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm

www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

www.cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

pix11.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-presidential-debate/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

irishcentral.com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump

syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html

>breitbart

I'd say the debate was rather tame on both sides.

Bernie should have been there.

I will tell you when Trump releases his tax returns.

Trump Ruled bro!
And he didn't even talk about the clinton foundation, emails, Benghazi, etc.
He killed the bitch.
Go do the dishes Hillary...

B8
> /thread

Hear, hear.

clearly the height of critical thinking

>He responded by saying many employees love him.
And you just eat that up, don't you? You just believe every word that comes out of that butthole in his face. Trump could say he had super powers, and you would just believe it without questioning it even for a second.

Do you know who also said his people loved him? Gaddafi. And he got murdered by an angry mob.

Trump is famously a shitty employer. Famous for it since the early 90's.

Why the hell wont he just put out his damn tax returns? As long a the Libtards have that to hold over his head he'll be an easy target.

Who gives a shit if he hasnt been paying taxes? Just shows he's a good businessman and uses the system to his advantage. That's a GOOD thing.

It's up to 25% On fucking Breitbart.

but then you contribute nothing besides your pride stupid

vote for something that matters

Lmao

And trump supporters supporters are stupid
Dat reading comprehension

Actually it's at least in the interest of national security to turn them over to the government... If she gave them to the government, then the government can look at them and see if any of them represent a security breach or if they're worth warning any possible undercover agents about or anything like that...

She literally acted ENTIRELY out of self interest and jeopardized the security of our country. She should be in jail. If she didn't delete them and cooperated with the government and handed them over, only then is it in the best interest of this country.

If you think Trump won this debate you dont understand politics or even simple body language, his body language clearly showed that he thought he was losing and Hillarys showed that she was incredibly confident in herself. "I have a better tempermemt that her" immediatly after raging about her previous comment, i genuinlly thought he was joking.

>Why the hell wont he just put out his damn tax returns?
Yeah, no matter what they say it's worse not releasing them. The whole audit argument isn't holding any water anymore, everyone knows he can release them under audit

Did you watch the same debate? He talked about all of those either directly or indirectly.

heh, he's winning everywhere but like two polls.

literally

breitbart....
are you le fucking kidding me?

What the fuck is this drivel? Trump isn't an economist. He's a businessman and megalomaniac. Clinton is a politician in the pocket of corporations. Both are liars.

This year's choice is about do you want more of the same you've been getting with Democrats and Republicans then vote Hillary. Or do you want an unstable crazy person at the helm then vote Trump.

Both are terrible options.

I know right, after they stopped talking about trade he got so flustered, literally everything he said at some points was just totally incoherent.

Sooooo... Turd Sandwich or Giant Douche?

Yeah man, I'm the one with the partisan views here. Look at you - the epitome of butt-frustration.

>Gaddafi said people loved him and he died
Are you for real confusing dictators and positive people? You've become so misanthropic that you have included positivity in your outgroup.

>Trump is a famously shitty employer
Refer to your own post, but sub in the media.

> BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT BETTER TEMPERMENT
HAHAHAHA

Do you think a sedentary temperament succeeds an active one?

basically this. I feel really sorry for your choices

Well, there was a reason that user didn't decide to mention Hitler. There's probably a reason why they mentioned Gaddafi. You know who else was loved by people and died? John F. Kennedy.

There's a non-dictator for you.

They're going to pretend like Trump didn't get fucked up.

>86% on Breitbart

That means he lost, dipshit. Trump should have gotten 100% on Breitbart. That website is owned by his fucking campaign manager.

His cognitive dissonance is off the charts.

He has no political record - He's running ENTIRELY on his business record. So his tax returns are are extremely important to document his credentials.

Running on his busniess record but hiding his taxes would be like Hillary running and sealing how she voted on every issue while in the Senate.

I'm marginally for Trump - but if he doesn't put out his taxes before election day I'm gonna assume the worst about what they would show and will NOT vote for him.

>Breitbart is republican trash
>Breitbart's polls are the only ones I'll focus one

:^)

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

I'm curious why his lawyers are so dead set against him releasing those tax returns.

They might be even juicer than I thought.

please stop throwing the word "literally" around just to sound like you know what you're talking about.

You aren't the government.
Trump isn't the government.

Neither party has any reason to see the documents. If she goes to jail, she goes to jail. Fine. It's taken care of. Hillary is being shady, yes. But at this point, Trump is just confirming suspicions by the mere act of not proving them wrong, just as Hillary is.

Trump had good points but couldn't articulate himself, Clinton had bad points but articulated herself well.

Trump was basically doing a media interview with this fluff bullshit thrown at him "presidential look" "birth certificate".

Clinton got off stupidly easy, whether due to moderator incompetence or bias it doesn't matter, she should've been raked over the coals.

dense troll
I can tell you didn't finish high school

Put it this way. Do you want a tax cheat in office?

This is why releasing the returns is important.

He must have forgotten about this tweet.

This

Trump is the monster that Breitbart built - If only 88% of the Alt Right think he beat Hillary - That's a LOSE for him

He's been on record saying it was a joke.

See

I'm voting for him regardless because I think he's less of a two faced snake than Hillary

A tax cheat is low on my list of what makes a corrupt politician

Fact Check: He was right about murders in New York being up again after stop and frisk stopped.

That's a pretty stupid joke to tell for someone who plans to become president.

The media has declared the Democrat the winner of every debate that has existed. These mean literally nothing because anyone with a triple digit IQ knows that it's always liberally biased

>Posts bias poll
>gets btfo
>full damage control mode

nice dubs though

The trolls are in full force with damage control after that one.

Trump's said a lot of stupid shit for someone running for president

*squints*

They both did shit tonight, but this is some seriously stupid shit. It's all irrelevant to the actual presidency.

He's said himself he was just a smart businessman and exploited the laws available, if he was audited so much they would've found something illegal if there was anything.

The question of whether or not it was ethical is something that should be asked, but for every meaningless scandal Trump has, Clinton has five actual meaningful ones.

Trump looked like a moron up there and got btfo. exposed as a small know-nothing blowhard. he looked better in the primaries when 10 other fools were on stage with him taking up the time and he didn't have to talk so much.

Maybe you just need a sense of humour m8

Really now? Have you forgotten about Romney vs Obama? Mr O didn't say shit.

Put it this way. Do you want someone who is negligent with state secrets in office?
Works both ways

He said he'll release them after the audit you fucking retard.

>but for every meaningless scandal Trump has, Clinton has five actual meaningful ones
Yeah and the biggest asset Hilary has is the media for downplaying her scandals

And yet Hillary is basically doing the same exact things by demanding Trump to hand over his tax returns. Maybe Trump is being shady by not handing them over, but she has no argument when what she did was 5000x more shady.

Sure thing, language police.

Fact Check: He was right about her being for the TPP.

Here you go

I want the man charging the enemy to have an active tempermemt

I want the man TELLING him to charge the enemy to have an even tempermemt

i dont want our president to open fire on the Iranian NAVY because they are taling shit, because regardless of what Trump thinks that fucking WOULD start a war

I would like to point out he didnt even deny that statement or claim it was hyperbole, he just said "that wouldnt start a war" even though its one military force firing on another, that we just had a very tense issue with weaponry

>literally
>literally
Does it hurt being that autistic?

Exactly, the only other president that has made equally retarded jokes was George W Bush

Wasn't me, and the first user who compiled that list wasn't me either. It was just blatantly obvious you've chosen not to address the fact that you're being retarded on purpose

That was mindblowingly stupid. Like holy shit.

Like I'm still for Trump, Clintons worse by almost every metric, but Jesus Christ I facepalmed when he said that.

I honestly think neither of them are fit for office. Please don't assume I think Hillary is a good choice.

He didnt say that did he? He denied saying it at all

That doesnt seem REALLY fucking odd to you?

Who the fuck cares
Go back to Cred Forums

Hillary looked like she was passing out the entire time. She blinked literally every second she wasn't talking. She's a sickly drugged up android, who is also a felon. And she had her ass handed to her.

As he keeps saying, despite IRS saying there's no issue with him releasing them now.

IRS confirmed he can release during an audit jesus cristie

>Two anons say they aren't American
>The one who disagrees with me is the one who needs to butt out

holy fuck, it was bad. sniffles, weird looks, rambling nonsense.

She had memorized responses, and stumbled on many of them. His off the cuff nature threw her off her game.

Regardless of the language used its fucking irrelevant. This is exactly what the debate was tonight.

Focusing on random asinine shit of Trump while ignoring Hillarys fucking mountain of shit behind her.

>because regardless of what Trump thinks that fucking WOULD start a war
It would show our superiority and strength. It would make them think twice before fucking messing with our military, not cause a war you retarded niggerfaggot.

They both lost. They are a pair of losers. We voted in two delegates who are losers, and one of these losers will win, or at least lose the least. The we all lose, we're a bunch of losers who let these losers on the loose. Losers.

So you don't have an counter argument to the fact you refuse to accept breitbart as a reputable news network, while simultaneously drawing conclusions from their poll exclusively?

>Clintons worse by almost every metric
You aren't very bright, are you?

tfw people think that Hillary 'lost' because she respected the debate rules and didn't yell over trump and the moderator constantly.

trump made himself look like a retard, backpedal all you want or go and rig online polls, but at the end of the day hundreds of millions of people saw a small man yelling about minutiae.

He didn't even yell about anything of substance, where was benghazi? her health?

>she had her ass handed to her.

there has to be something wrong with you if you honestly believe this. it's not even up for debate, so to speak.

...Yea, belive what you want. What matters is what the polls say in 5 days, and they won't agree with your rosy assessment

>I can tell you didn't finish high school

I can tell you either didn't watch the debates or sold your soul to the devil and got stupid in return.

She did anything but took responsibility for her email crimes.

TRUMP WINNING IN EVERY POLL

ITS HAPPENING

CANT CUCK THE STUMP

You are still here? Seriously no one cares what you Eurotards think about our next president.

it's insane that you actually believe this

There has to be something wrong with you if you watched him drill the shit out of the passing out grandma criminal you call a candidate, and still think that.

Debate me fag.

>mountain of scandals proving either her incompetence or corruption
>money for political favours
>nepotism in the White House, not to mention fucking plundering it lmao
>imperialist foreign policy
>globalist economic policy

Fuck off, fag.

I dont think Trumps tax returns would show him to be cheating on his taxes

I think they would show that when he's full of shit about his claims about all of his charitable donations to veterans groups, etc.

He's a bililonare that appears to not only NOT donate to worthy causes but also takes other people's charitable donations through his foundation and uses it for personal gain.

At least the Clinton's are crooked primarily to help those in need not to line their own pockets.

>"Trump lost because I said so, and my opinions are thuper thpecial".

/thread

Right so war is needlessly expensive, he has said he's reducing foreign intervention because America gets nothing for it, and you swear up and down he is a money grubbing retard - and you still think he is the likely one to start a war...

HokeyDokey

Hillary's gameplan to smear Trump on race and sexism will fail at all levels in the public court outside the debate. What else has she got to leverage with, and how long can she avoid being questioned on her judgement calls without the public catching on to the bias?

As opposed to someone who is passive about everything. You tell me who is going to get shit done while in office.

How can you possibly think its better to vote for a man who doesnt even understand that firing on a military force is an act of war?

You realize thats COMMON knowledge right? Like if you shoot at someone theyre gonna fight back, Im not a huge hillary supporter but Trump doesnt actually understand governmemt either local or global, i get not wanting a standard politican, thats fine, but he understands nothing of the career he's pursuing

" someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds"

Trump addresses Cred Forums directly

Except the Clinton foundation is just used for political favours.

Do you really think fucking Saudi Arabia is donating for philanthropic purposes?

>Please

faggot

Who wants to raid Breitbart poll so we can show them the powah of the Shillary?

This. The race card is all liberals have. It hinges on the idea that if you call Rosie O'Donnell fat then that means you're a sexist. If you are calling for a secure border, and the people coming in illegally are brown, then you're a racist. It's nonsense. Your average retard liberal peasant may eat that shit up, but it won't work.

I'm not OP but half that list describes Trump better than Clinton

The Hillary pay for play scandal is like 1 company that made donations under a different name, for a deal that had to be signed off on by 6+ other agencies who didn't receive donations.

The Trump foundation on the other hand gave 250k to the Florida ag right before they dropped the trump university case but that can't be related right

Rich people are stingy and greedy

If this is the case I wouldn't be surprised at all. His claims of charity are all for the politics anyway, same for Clinton. You'd have to be naive to believe any of them actually care about charity

You didn't post tfw so you are a faggot.

But, do you really think she can yell and just chose not to?

IKR I almost heard him say basement dwelling neckbeard but that's close enough to be accurate.

La la la la... Hillary won because she has a vagina... if you don't like it, you're a sexist bigot racist xenophobic basket of deplorables with a smaller penis than Michael... er... Michelle Obama.

>It would make them think twice before fucking messing with our military, not cause a war you retarded niggerfaggot.

dude literally the most deadly war in history was caused by one pissed off serbian shooting a politician. you have no idea what you're talking about

Trump is just bad at debating. He gets flustered and rambles on about random shit, nothing he says should really be taken to heart.

If he was in the whitehouse, for one he wouldn't even be the one to give the order to fire back, and two, either he or his advisors would realize it's not a good idea.

He's not some caricature.

Agreeing with a bunch of lies, well done.

Is this ironic shitposting or what?

Trump was very frank about a lot of shit up there

Hilary was trying to sugar coat blacks living in the ghettos while Trump flat out said they are living in a crime ridden shit hole
Everyone knows ghetto = black and diverse

Did the faggots in this thread try to cite polls to make fun of Trump and even discredit various sources? Only to tuck tail and run when ALL THE POLLS CAME OUT FOR TRUMP!?

Eat it ya' fucking little cuckleberries

They wouldn't do anything because fear of retaliation. We nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki once upon a time. Poke the lion too much and he is liable to bite back.

don't bother. the hilary shills are out in full force tonight.

truth be told it was pretty even, just slightly leaning towards Trump. call it 51%/49%.

We got a sneaky shill here.

>it was a joke
stop being so gullible.

TBH the biggest issue isn't tax avoidance or how much he has or hasn't donated to charity it's his actual wealth

Every financial statement he's submitted has miscounted assets and made him out to be worth 6 bil when more likely than not he has less than half of that. Like someone else posted above, his entire credentials are being a good businessman, when his tax forms show he's actually shit he's done for

>dude literally
But, stop.

this

>Trump is just bad at debating
I disagree. I just think he wasn't prepared for questions about the birther shit and his taxes

He was on point for most of the other areas that were mentioned, and didn't let Lester or Clinton walk or talk over him

>It's not a joke
stop being so gullible

>I'm a Trump supporter
Nice try, Schlomo

I'm not sure the word "destroyed" paints the right picture. It implies Hillary destroyed him, it was more of a suicide bombing.

No, thats exactly whats important here, all presidents do shady and bad shit, even your favorite one, especially that one. But word choice is incredibly important in speaking with world powers, Reagen got incredibly lucky with his mention of the "star wars" project to the Russians and that no one called him on that dumb shit but we dont live in that time now. Our leader needs to be incredibly careful with what they say

He fucking said he was considering ditching our partners in NATO which is absurd and moronic and something that a president should never say in an open forum

I believe in objectivism is I don't care very much

No but I know someone who is...

When is the US election?

he only said the China part was a joke, then doubled down on the "its still a hoax" part

When does your shift end? Fuckin' Shill

BREITBART HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean every 3rd paragraph not including the 10 minutes regarding his taxes.

nice conspiracy theory you have there, would've been a shame if something were to happen to it.
snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

If you think that list describes Ttump you really haven't been paying attention.

Unless you're just talking about the foundation, in which case I'd like you to look at the top donors of Clintons foundation and tell me shady shit doesn't happen.

If the Trump thing is such a big deal why didn't the media make a huge shitfuck out of it like they usually do? Nothing of substance in it.

That's the "tu quoque" fallacy btw.

Eg: "Clinton did this! Oh yeah will Trump did this!" Focus on the argument at hand.

After the debate it was pretty obvious to me that Hillary won. First thing I did was tune into Fox which is a Republican station. When someone gets trashed that hard on TV it's fun to see them try to spin their way out of it. Fox legit said on their station that Hillary won. When Fox news admits a democrat won a debate and you dont accept it that's some hard core denial.

Nov 8

The election is soon

Why do we not rise up against the election as a whole. How is the 1% qualified to lead the mass when quantifiably they're the least?

-Food for thought-

>I disagree. I just think he wasn't prepared for questions about the birther shit and his taxes

And jobs. A solid minute of his dialog was just rephrasing the sentence, "I will get the US good jobs" over and over.

Oh right on, thanks

Except for helping our partners in NATO but yeah besides that you got it bud

You dont know what youre talking about, you actually dont

>But, stop.

you earn the right to informal conversation when you actually know shit

who goes to a debate unprepared?

He should've raked Clinton over the coals for some shit.

That birther shit, the superpreadtor comment, he just stayed on the defensive.

Gotta step up his game.

I think when he mentioned the dems regulating businesses out of the country were very true

What a funny joke...

Well that and she answered the debate questions and he constantly had to defend his past statements

He's not entirely wrong about things, but trickle-down economics is straight up bullshit. You can look at Reagan's economic legacy and it's garbage.

I'm sure he prepped some, but he definitely could have answered the shit he knew would come up better

Maybe it was a rookie mistake since he's not a career politician, I don't know

Going to a website and clicking who you think the winner was is not a poll.

What's the payout from shilling for the Clintons nowadays?

>snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
Snopes lol

>US Destroyers open fire on Iranian Vessels
>Iran surrenders without firing a shot

Is that how you think the world works? Are you that dense?

Are you talking about OP?
>find a poll with more votes than this
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

I'm voting for Trump be he does not make it easy.

He lied almost non-stop tonight. Re-writing history, denying things he said/tweeted that are well documented and misrepresenting facts are only going to hurt us in this election.

Fuck. Why cant he just stick to the facts? The FACTS would be enough to beat that bitch but he cant seem to stop making shit up as he goes.

>but trickle-down economics is straight up bullshit
Yeah, I fully disagree with him on that shit, it has never worked and only makes the rich richer

Much like Trump you ALSO dont understand our current policy on nuclear weapons so well done dude i can see why you like him so much.

But you used
>dude literally
literally, dude. I possess the right to informal conversation by existing- it's not inalienable. I can talk about 500 nigger dicks and I can still participate in informal conversation- it's informal for a reason. I don't know if you noticed that you misused literally in a sentence, only to precede it with
>DUDE WEED LMAO

I think you need to rescind your right to into literacy.

Miss me yet?

Nice try, shillbot.

But Trumps policy is NOT TRICKLE DOWN.

It's deregulatory for everyone, not just the wealthy.

I bet you're "litteraly" his biggest fan.

If you honestly believed that you wouldn't have to say it, your insecurities shine right through your teeth boy-o.

What part of reducing foreign intervention means you can't still support a tactical alignment which America stands to gain from?

Typical black and white thinking - over and over.

>Snopes lol

Snopes is literally the most accurate fact-checker on the internet. eat shit

explain what a poll is then tard. online polls are just as valid as any other kind of poll.

ivanka for president

>Hillary has been fighting ISIS her entire adult life

What the fuck does that silly shit even mean?

can be abused with proxies and such,
also no garentee the person on the poll can vote
i think the more accurate to phone registered voters.

I don't think you understand what a logical fallacy is. I don't have to disprove anything about Clinton to say she's a better candidate than Trump, this isn't a Clinton good/bad argument it's a Clinton vs Trump argument because that's the choice the voter makes on the ballot. Saying "you too" makes perfect sense because the entire argument is a comparison between 2 people

The rest of your post is exactly the same shit that makes me write off trump supporters, saying "look at this list and tell me something bad doesn't happen" is the exact same kind of logical fallacy you're getting so uptight about- you look for shit that confirms your preformed beliefs, assume the conclusion without evidence, then demand evidence to disprove something that hasn't been proven in order to change your mind.

The difference between the pay to play scandals is one of us is demanding evidence to disprove something that hasn't been proven while the other has clear evidence thats already in the public realm but you won't accept because "the medias not following it"

Hahaha please explain a poll you incredible fucking retard

I'd vote for her tits if she exposed them

No, fuck him I'd rather have Jeb

I know bernie just bought his 3rd house but can I get some of my donation money back for laser tattoo removal?

THIS

I totally support Ivagina for President

>It's deregulatory for everyone, not just the wealthy.

Reagonomics cut taxes for the middle-class too, just predominantly the wealthy.

End result was more inequity and very little growth in lower to middle class, as expected.

Thinking the issues in the middle east started with ISIS

How old are you? Not shit-talking. Serious querstion, are you old enough to know a world prior to 2000?

Trump has the core of the enlisting states and the Generals behind him. That should be enough to win the presidency regardless of any debate.

>online polls are just as valid as any other kind of poll.

Not really. These are just surveys. Polls are scientific. There's an enormous gulf of a difference. Polls are scientific in that they can take a population of 330 million and accurately predict outcomes based upon painstakingly picked sample groups. All a survey tells you is which button the people who stumbled upon the survey clicked on.

What did Iran do when they found out the CIA was sending viruses to specific fans that are used in the production of Uranium? Nothing you stupid faggot, they did nothing because we would destroy them end game and that is what you call a bad strategy. It's really quite simple. Same reason China doesn't just try to invade the US, because of the nuclear stalemate

Remember kids, a vote for libertarians is a vote completely thrown away

Projection: the post

>CIA
it was israel you silly goose.

I was a simple uneducated white male Trump supporter before tonight. Now, I am voting Clinton. She is great. I am not a shill.

Its deregulation for small and big business'

You dont know how this works right? Yes small mom and pop business' will get little tax cuts but as larger producers big companies will get much larger tax cuts allowing them to hold onto larger portions of their wealth, its fucking exactly trickle down economics.

also thats just the wrong logical fallacy, tu quoque is someone's past actions being inconsistent with their argument, not arguing someone else is just as bad

>Polls are scientific

Actually thinks that they are accurate and not subject to the same flaws as online polls. lol ok

>explain what a poll is then tard. online polls are just as valid as any other kind of poll.

except without stratification, or randomization, or any means for controlling fraud.

basically without everything that actually makes polls representative samples of large populations.

learn 2 statistics

I too, am not a shill

I too, will be voting for Hilary

My family is in perfect safety as I say this

Neither one got destroyed. They're both idiots. The elections rigged just like the dnc fucktards. Hillary owns everyone

Congrats on becoming a cuck.

dictionary.com/browse/poll

Except the argument was just about Clinton. Out of all the points I made on Clinton, you chose one of them and then said "well Trump does this too".

You didn't choose to say "here's evidence against what you're saying" you said "and you".

And the fact that you write off the rest of the points is kind if strange, considering that most of it is public knowledge, unless you just want to ignore them and focus on Trump.

The question was the competency of Clinton, not Clinton vs Trump.

No you Eat Shit And Die.

Subject to flaws does not mean unscientific

Fucking high school students writing extra credit papers.

Do you even know what objectivity is?

>believes random pics online
>doesn't trust fact checking
this is why trumpthumpers has gone from being supporters to conspiritard cultists. i bet you believe hillary is a hologram as well.