Who is winning?

Who is winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLAh3pui-CI
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=gaycedra
irishcentral.com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0
youtu.be/ZEHPrYUcoi0?t=9085
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump got his message across while Hillary said some rehashed shit

Nobody's winning if they still have hopes in what either can do

america is losing

Both were just doing a "Tweets in Review" episode for the year. Trump had better tweets all year = Trump slightly ahead.

Trump's got my bumb for his use of dank may-mays

trump sounded like he's on amphetamines and paint fumes. he rambled and made little sense. his one liners were occasionally funny

Not the American people, I can tell you that much

Trump was hot headed.

Exactly

Trump has more logical answers mired in sound economic knowledge. Hillary has more appeals to emotion.

So Hillary by a mile.

trump got his ass handed to him

Hillary had better one liners though. He set her up so perfectly, you could see the glee in her face

My dickhole.

I don't even think he understands what a computer is.

>I say with a rudimentary understanding of both

Dubs speak truth.

Hilary conducted herself amicably, Trump lacked composure.

It's a shame, because Trumps policies and business experience stand up well. I'm not sure if he's saving them for a future debate ("if I win the first one, the only way to go is down") or if he's just awful at debating (seems more likely).

Leicster also seems somewhat less than impartial, I think we can all see who he favors...

Overall, shitty debate.

I'd say Hilary won.

Trump beat Holt. Hiltard was a smug spectator.

Trump just said the same shit over and over while drinking all his wawa.
Watch how many times he drank his water

Watching Trump's bullshit catch up to him was glorious.

Why do you guys vote when electoral college picks the prez?

trump got absolutely BTFO

He took a drink everytime Hillary lied.

If by he you mean the moderator, then yes

Pretty sure he is still rockin a blackberry with a qwerty keyboard.

Not the American people for sure.

I tell you whhhat.

I didn't see someone collapse as bad as Trump since 9/11.

Trump got slaughtered. No amount of denial will change it. Go home trumpfags it's over.

watching hillary smile is nice, that's the smile of a liar
the biggest mask i've ever seen
she smiles like that when she kills her adversaries that keep digging up them emails
donald trump is there being modest with his
meanwhile hillary is looking like the duchess of doom there kek

yeah, her mainframe ran /gleealgorythym01

The jews won.

dubistation

Satan

Trump's mangled word-vomit is starting to rub off on you.

Trying to not laugh at his pathetic cuckolded ass.

>I'm 10 years old and skimmed my big brother's textbook

I agree

what the fuck is wrong with tim brokaw?

kek

He is one to love feces and extramarital vaginal penetration.

yeah. i'm still a bernie supporter, but her smile is plastered on. she looks like a serial killer following a bitch down a dark alley.

Holy fuck these 2 retards are the best your nation has to offer for the most powerful person on the planet?

We're fucked.

Someone shop Trump and Clinton on this shit

It was so stupid, nothing was changed.

It was nice when Trump gave a shout out to b/tards, mentioning 400 pound computer geeks sitting on their beds

SUPER PREDATOR

Hillary looked composed, sounded rehearsed and didn't veer off of her memorized talking points.

Trump was disorganized but was actually responding to the questions, albeit in a long winded and meandering sort of way.

Moderator was very clearly biased, the second segment was almost completely Trump vs Moderator while Hillary was offscreen. It's unfortunate that he didn't engage Hillary as much about her emails or super predator comment as much as he attempted to engage trump about trumps shit.

Shillary got rekt as per usual.

>electoral college picks the prez

too stupid to even be bait, you are a true POE
(probably too retarded to know that reference)

PSA: if you wanted to troll with idiocy, at least learn at the table of the masters: there are plenty of idiot trolls who do a good job.

>thinking = doing
Welcome to Murrica

what's funny is, hearing that line made me think "oh yeah! i should see what Cred Forums is saying", and then i came on her.

Piggy will be voting.

Trump got his ass handed to him unfortunately. Hillary presents much better than him

This right here.

Two of the least articulate, least charismatic, most intellectually dishonest people in the country, battling it out of presidency.

Is this real life?

youtube.com/watch?v=GLAh3pui-CI

Only if you want it to be.

you're in the minority here bud... and that's surprising, given how much love there has been on Cred Forums for trump. Even I was a fan, but I was disappointed in his frequent defensiveness. going on the defense in a debate is a sure sign of losing a debate (psychology 101), it matters little what we think, it only matters what the numbers say in 48 hours, which is where defensiveness will really hurt him. Keep in mind he won against the other republicunts precisely because he always kept them on the defensive.

I guess you could cry "hilltard conspiracy" but conspiracies don't take hold on Cred Forums given how degenerate this place is.

>Trump
>logical??
whut

Well Trump was totally made into a cuckold by Hillary tonight.

where's all the Trump fans? all I see is hate for Trump... did they disappear? or worse, turn against him?

Of course he did. Hillary is definitely the more skilled when it comes to fucking people

just ask anybody who has ever been in possession of information that may have lead to her arrest

Hillary's got her paid social media monkeys out in force right now to set the tone.

Trump got SCHLONGED by Hillary

hope so

>photoshop
Use Microsoft paint. Way easier

Was busy downloading images of a german girl.

Anyway, I get that he was on the defensive, but you gotta admit that fucker was biased against Trump, and set him up for failure.

Regardless, all of Trumps statements were accurate, real, truthful, and correct. His approach and policies are exactly what we need, regardless of how bad a biased moderator makes him look.

>Hillary's got her paid social media monkeys out in force right now
i've never heard of a raid on Cred Forums except for a few failed twitter attempts. nobody else can do it. if anything, Cred Forums would be in full force fucking shit up...
this is disappointing... i still believe in Trump

Why has no one brought up how biased Lester Holt was as a moderator?

He pressed Trump with bullshit questions about race so that Hilary could hvae unlimited amount of time to pander to the blacks. What a fucking joke.

I'm a reluctant Hillary supporter, ex-berniebro, and I was honestly quite worried before this debate because I could see no win for her... her choices were basically 1) Be a bitch or 2) Be quiet and take it.
I was not expecting Trump to fuck up this badly. All he needed to do was hit his usual mindless talking points and keep his mouth shut and this was in the bag for him, instead he yelled like a little kid, stammered like a faggot, and got caught lying multiple times.
I've never before seen a presidential debate in which a major candidate got literally laughed at by the audience before this. I really thought Hillary was gonna get fisted, but Dolan just whined and shat the bed in front of millions of people. RIP

>that fucker was biased against Trump, and set him up for failure.
yeah, that nigger was the worst. fucking niggers.
the problem is putting someone on the defensive is so effective at a deep level so that even if the nigger did it on purpose, the only thing the sheeple will feel is he was losing... first thing we learned in debate is :never let your opponent put you into a corner (go on the defensive), even if you have to lie or make shit up, do that, but don't let them put you in a corner, ever.

/fuckinthread

Are you a sHill or are you for real? Serious question.

Trump had no "bullshit" to catch up to him in the first place. Hillary was overwhelmingly running on poopy talk and passive aggressive snark without base most of the time.

>he lives in his own world
>a man that gets provoked by tweets (i.e. RESPONDS to tweets) shouldn't be given access to nuclear codes (because sending tweets is comparable to exterminating millions)
>YOU DON'T GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO PAY MORE TAXES THAN YOU HAVE TO ERGO YOU'RE A BAD FUTURE PRESIDENT
>I AM A SUPPORTER OF THE LITTLE MAN EVEN THOUGH YOUR POLICIES WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HIM IN DECADES
>MUH TRICKLE DOWN (which Trump never mentioned)
>GREAT RECESSION WAS CAUSED BY POLICIES YOU PROPOSE (complete lie)
>YOU OWE MONEY TO WALL STREET (gets 100ks dollar speaking fees by WS and the refuses to disclose the content thereof)

Trump's main mistake was not reconizing the sheer mountains of bullshit she served almost constantly, while he should've done a better job at dismissing Clinton's blatant smear attacks devoid of substance.

all he did was correct him whenever trump was blatantly lying about dumb shit he's said

>tl;dr: i'm being paid by shillary's campaign to troll

classic trumpster

With these 2 as the choices... No one.

Trump was dismantled. My 65 yr old uncle who is the biggest good old boy I know was the one who broke the silence at our place literally screaming "he dun fucked up!". I had to leave the room to laugh otherwise I'm pretty sure he would have shot me dead

Trump looked like crap up there, but every poll I've looked at so far says he won the debate.

> all of Trumps statements were accurate, real, truthful, and correct

wut

Scarjo

>ry poll I've looked at so far says he won
Sadly online polls are easily swayed by meme magicians

Hilary spends half her time viciously attacking Trump and the other half pandering to the crowd. She's great at playing politics, but I don't think it's gonna give her the win over somebody like Trump. Too much negativity for my liking.

not the one you replied to, but how much does hillary pay you to go on Cred Forums and post?
help a Cred Forumsrother out, I need a job.

2nd that.

lol yes I got paid to write that
the zionist conspiracy is in full-swing and only you can stop it
meanwhile I'm just laughing and rolling in this giant pile of hillarybucks

>Who is winning?
The Jews.

Like when he was rambling about his endorsements from admirals and generals when he was asked about cybersecurity?

Or when he got called out as for the war in iraq prior to it starting and his only response was to bellow wrong as if that changes reality?

Ow the edge

>hate to break it guys, but:

>YOU ARE ALL LOOSING

>if elections would really matter, they'd make it illegal.

>ILLEGAL DUBS
Reported you to the FBI faggot

Check something other than Fox News, or teabagger sites.

Actually... That's a real possibility. All Obama has to do is declare martial law and suspend the elections.

Yeah she pays me extra to post on Cred Forums because she wants your votes in particular
You're a special snowflake, all right, but one day you'll take off that tinfoil hat and BAM we'll have you then faggot

USA ppl, Do you really think that the global warming it's a lie???

rich people

None of this matters.

The quality of life has changed.
Everything will get worse.

/thread

Thanks, citizen, for doing your duty to God and Your Countr-
WAIT
ARE THOSE DUBS

i'm not an anti-semite, you dumb jewnigger. but it's been proven by leaked DNC emails that hillary's campaign absolutely pays thousands of people to flood internet boards with prefabricated pro-hillary propaganda. not some conspiracy theory, this is actual factual, familia.

Most important issues in Murica are immigration, trade and foreign policy. He is on the right track on the first two and he is less of a fuck up on the last than the lizard.

Name one thing he was wrong on.

Fuck you mean wut? He hasn't been lying to the people for 26 years, so he isn't as polished in articulating his points in front of millions of people at once. Hillary is a lizard that uses Obama's and the lefts eloquent use of buzzwords and emotional division to rally people together over apparitions and false truths. Trump was accurate, real, and correct. Hillary was lying, (even Lester whatever asked questions that implied false statements like the very first one "jobs have been rising..etc. how will your tax plan help?" Jobs have not been rising, at least not for honest americans that have flat tax rates and no tax cuts) and slandering a man, both things she is a professional at.

fuck...

im a bernster, plus im just being realistic, hillary won the debate and trump was acting like a child, and nobody made him act like that.

Hey Donald:
Floyd, et al. v. City of New York, et al. 959 F. Supp. 2d 540

Asshat

Yeah, no lies coming from Hillary. No, sir.

Also, her blatant fucking pandering to minorities and women. It's fucking pathetic

>Who is winning?
I'd say North Korea, China, Iran....just about everyone except the USA.

so you won't tell me where you applied?
are you afraid I might do a better shill than you and then you'd lose your job?

Shhhh. You might commit suicide to two gunshots to the back of the head if you say too much.

You mean I've been an example of basic human decency for free, when I could have been PAID to do it?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeit nigger
I'ma call that bitch
Where's my check?

"They have something called a TV"...
"It is really scary"

EVERYONE HELP, THE Cred Forums IS LOOKING FOR ME!

I REPORTED SOMEONE FOR ILLEGALLY USING DUBS AND THEY FOUND ME OUT TOO.

PLS HELP!

Yeah, it's pandering to not insult them within a refrence. What a sjw!

Yeah, trips like this pay extra
You don't even wanna KNOW how much she pays us if our pandering shillposts get quads
This is one job you'll never steal, you filthy mexican

I felt like Donald Trump really fell apart during the second half of the debate. He did reasonably well early on, but once the conversation shifted toward race relations and the Birther Movement he fell back in to his weak spot of going all over the place and not directly answering any questions.

Jesus Christ finally someone said it. You could easily tell how fucking bias he was towards Trump like do your fucking job.

America, duh.

Join #gaycedra @ irc.rizon.net for debate :^)

qchat.rizon.net/?channels=gaycedra

read the fact checks for tonight's debate.

trump regurgitated the same lies with a couple of new ones this time.

let's start with the obvious one.

>"You've been fighting Isis your whole adult life"

>Off by one
Rip

because addressing concerns of people of color is obviously biased, they cant vote anyways, right?, wait they can? well they are not citizens too....wait they are too? Fuck well I guess they might actually be valid voter concerns.....

I know, right? He let him talk out of turn literally every question. I think the candidates' mics should only be powered on when it's their turn to speak.

Trump is winning. Hillary didn't do shit while being Secretary of State. She won't do shit being president either. Except being rich and sucking black cock

agreed

you're an idiot. They make up less than 20% of americans. Majority rules. This election has been blacker than the last two for no reason.

It's called doing your job and not having a predisposition about who you agree with. It was unfair and I think a lot of people saw it for what is was.

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm

www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

www.cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

pix11.com/2016/09/26/who-won-the-presidential-debate/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

irishcentral.com/news/politics/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate-clinton-or-trump

syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/survey_who_won_the_first_clinton-trump_2016_presidential_debate.html

>Hilary wins because Trump is a meanie

.what do you mean blacker?

>people of color
I love you how you try to avoid offending other races even when you are making a supporting statement for them.

What a cuck
have some balls
you mean black people
asians, hispanics and amerindians dont give a shit

>sites breitbart
>as a fucking news site
how stupid can you fucking be???

I agree 100%. An unbiased commentator would have cut him off or shut off his mic after the 4th or 5th time he started yelling shit while his opponent was answering a question. After the 20th time, it was really fucking obvious that Lester was just gonna let him do it forever.

Internet polls? Since when did our autists and meme magicians not skew those?

It's copypasta you dense motherfucker.

"Hillary is not nice" Donald J Trump

>gets bodied by several polls
>returns to exactly the same argument

You can't make this up

That's called real world politics. What do you think happens when Hillary is gonna talk to Putin or Xi Jinping? We need someone who has balls and isn't a robot payed for by special interests.

really? I like hubcaps. and Seinfeld too. I can tie boats on docks really well.

>his only response was to bellow wrong
he gave a detailed counter explaining that he was never for the iraq war

dis

they won we lost. like the voting machines are going to let you pick... you stupid bastards.

My vote is for spiderman. Can someone get him on the ballot? If not I'll just scratch someone out and write him in.

define other? I am a half-hispanic 2nd generation American, my father was a Marine, my mom ran a gas station and got mugged by a Nigger, I ran a comic book shop and a Nigger tried to rob me, shotgun convinced him to beat feet, I can just tell the difference between the two. Goddamn you are a weak piece of shit.

lmao

Did we watch the same debate?

Trump had nothing to say that involved sound economic knowledge. He had a 9th grade refresher course on economics.

>he gave a detailed counter explaining that he was never for the iraq war

if he gave a "detailed counter" explaining that the sky was green, would you beleive him?

Or were the radio interviews from 2002 where he says about supporting it all faked, in your reality?

detailed by admitting what the moderator was saying was correct, did happen, but he in private conversation was always against the war and then was vocally against it in 2004? That is not proof.

I thought the same thing about hillary when she stumbled her speech numerous times like either she was drunk or on some type of drug.

>Trump has to answer questions about the Obama birth certificate ordeal
>Lester Holt sets up Hilary to give a rehearsed aside about her private emails being a "mistake"
>not one question towards her about Benghazi

This debate was complete shit

ur a funnie to 4chin

Which was already a proven lie. He told Howard Stern he supported it in 2002. It was broadcast on national television.

It's a huge corrupted system beyond anyone's comprehension that's why

Yeah I think mexicans might have some beef with trump you fucking retard

really? I like hubcaps. and Seinfeld too. I can tie boats on docks really well.

the mudslimes

Faker than the moon landing and all those made up stories of cops killing innocent people
Not real like The Bible

by?

Holy fuck the millions spent by republicans trying to nail her for something anything on benghazi and coming up empty means.....she did something wrong on benghazi, fuck me, email servers, actual fuckup, intervening with gaddafi, actual fuckup, benghazi? not a fuckup

No we don't you fucking cuck

I can't believe there's real life people who are legitimately going to vote for Hillary Clinton in november. Where you at Ashton kutcher when we need you.

lmao yes we do

I mean every other issue is about the plight of african americans in america
the state of inner cities
race relations with the police
gun control
crime
racial profiling
card checks
you name it, on and on and on
I'm not saying it's not important but it shouldn't even be on the radar when matters of defense, the economy, job creation and foreign policy.

Quite frankly it's just a fuckin distraction.

Who cares what beaners think?

If you ever got off your lazy fat basement dwelling ass and got into some real life debates youd understand thats its damn near impossible to not stumble a little while talking, both of them fucked their speech up at some point

trump is supported by 20% of Hispanics, mostly Cubanos

This shit right here

Nobody won.

This was no different than a cafeteria argument between two 5th graders during lunchtime
>"NUH-UH!"
>"YEAH-HUH!"
>"YOU'RE DUMB!"
>"NO, YOU'RE DUMB!"

The whole thing was a farce. And yes, Lester was a horrible "moderator", very unprofessional.

read the conversation bro he's talking about black people specifically in this instance.
Who cares what mexicans think about trump. Landed immigrants, about 50% think he's just fine. Illegal immigrants, yea, I'd bet they all aren't very fond of him... which is good, isn't it?

Accurate

Lester was as professional as one can be with two elementary school tards going at it

This, everyone else are shills

>Landed immigrants, about 50% think he's just fine
Fox news puts it at 23% of Hispanics support trump

Hillary is supported by 30% and the other 50% of the country, as in other races, supports neither?

big win

seeAlso, who gets their news from Fox News????

Oh my

This is like reading a sad emo highschool students essay on politics

Absolutely true

THE CYBER, WE NEED TO BETTER DO THE CYBER, THE BEST CYBER! *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiff*

hahahaha trumpcucks on suicidewatch

>inb4 shill
>teh j00s did it!!11

he is a btard, he never came on her, unless she was asleep, paid or drugged

So he ment here

/thread

its past your bedtime faggot

who do you think is on Cred Forums these days?

Your tears are fucking delicious cuck.

*sniiiiiff* *sniiiiff*

Trump wants to devalue our currency and reduce our debt. That right there is a scary lack of economic knowledge. If you pay down the debt you pull currency out of circulation, raising the price of money and causing deflation. He's a dangerous moron.

>by?
nothing more tragic than screwing yourself over, and Trump handed his own ass to himself.

>tears
>cuck
>****
>fakecocaine.jpg

yeah.. bedtime

>Current year
>It is the current year
>Being this mad

Definitely not America, that is for sure.
We got 300+ million and these are the 2 best clowns we can come up with for president?

>pander to the blacks
Hilary may have seriously hurt herself by being bland on the race issue. Do you really think "we need to work together" is going to be successful with BLM types OR cops?

>Implying deflation is dangerous at this point, especially when wages have been falling against household debt. Increasing the power of the dollar and then decreasing the debt is actually a great move in the short term (1-2 years) as it will increase the credit available to the middle and working classes, thus increasing economic opportunity.

Having met many other americans let me be the first to say... this may be the best you can do

>YFW Trump got his shit rekt and you can't even admit it to yourself.

:^]

turns out most of the country isn't a member of blm or a cop

iphone also has a qwerty keyboard... faggot!

This holy fucking shit this

WE HAVE TO GET BETTER AT CYBER!!

mfw actually

I don't think that issue is an election issue with anyone else. Who's going to vote for her on the grounds that she took a centrist position?

I think the best you could say is that it was reasonable damage control on the grounds that there aren't any preferable candidates for people who are looking for police reform.

LMAO, please trumpnigger he only intervened when Trump went over time or off-topic which HE CONTINUALLY DID.

Hilldawg stuck to the questions but you faggot rightards are so deep in denial, i'm sure you already have a Cred Forums meme about how it's a conspiracy!

Top fucking kek at you cucks.

NOBODY IS CALLING SEAN HANNITY!

60s isis, boy were they a pain in the ass amirite

>Who's going to vote for her on the grounds >that she took a centrist position?

The majority of the voting public who don't want radical left/right change to fuck up their comfy lives? You know, actual Americans that aren't total fuckwits.

was voting trump, fuck that noise.

GO HILLARY.

Welcome to the right side of history!

Yeah, Hillary used that word when talking about legislation that would send the worst criminals to longer sentences.

But Donald was the one who bought a full page ad in the NY Times to call for executing the "Central Park Wildings" who were later proved innocent.

MY SON HE KNOWS COMPUTERS, HE HAS THE, THE BEST COMPUTERS, AND IT'S AMAZING... WE, WE'RE GOOD AT THE CYBER, WE NEED TO DO BETTER THE CYBER AND MY SON IS VERY SMART, THE SMARTEST AT CYBER

/thread

He was asked on the Howard Stern Show should we go into Iraq, he said "Yeah I guess" and later changed his stance a very short while after.

He didn't really care about Iraq when he was asked and they refuse to quote him anywhere else other than the Howard Stern Show where he said "yeah I guess"

the only ones winning are the trolls

You still believe in Trump? Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

Kek

████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

██████╗░░██████╗░░██╗░██████╗
╚════██╗██╔═████╗███║██╔════╝
░█████╔╝██║██╔██║╚██║███████╗
██╔═══╝░████╔╝██║░██║██╔═══██╗
███████╗╚██████╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝
╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝

██████╗░██╗░░░██╗██╗██╗░░░░░██████╗░░
██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║██║░░░░░██╔══██╗░
██████╔╝██║░░░██║██║██║░░░░░██║░░██║░
██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║██║░░░░░██║░░██║░
██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║███████╗██████╔╝░
╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═════╝░░

████████╗██╗░░██╗░█████╗░████████╗░░░
╚══██╔══╝██║░░██║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝░░░
░░░██║░░░███████║███████║░░░██║░░░░░░
░░░██║░░░██╔══██║██╔══██║░░░██║░░░░░░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░

/thread
Why are you guys even still here?

you are the fucking right bro!

Very good analysis.

███████╗██╗░░░██╗░██████╗██╗░░██╗██╗███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░
██╔════╝██║░░░██║██╔════╝██║░██╔╝██║████╗░░██║██╔════╝░
█████╗░░██║░░░██║██║░░░░░█████╔╝░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░███╗
██╔══╝░░██║░░░██║██║░░░░░██╔═██╗░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░██║
██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝╚██████╗██║░░██╗██║██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝
╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═══╝░╚═════╝░

██╗░░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░░░░
██║░░░░██║██╔══██╗██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░
██║░█╗░██║███████║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░
██║███╗██║██╔══██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░
╚███╔███╔╝██║░░██║███████╗███████╗░░░
░╚══╝╚══╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝░░░

George Carlin.
youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0

fag

I don't think that's how swing votes work. People vote based on the issues that matter to them and ignore the rest.

>TFW Trump in his opening bit stammered out the word 'BIGLY'

If that message was I am totally unprepared to be president then yes you're right.

Nah, mate. That was the ear piece that she was wearing. She needed those pauses to recite what she was being fed.

It kinda worked out, you really saw how she didn't give a shit about our domestic issues. She was vague and obscure about everything. People are starting to see her game of of by passing important issues with misdirection.

I loved how she evaded the emails so well. I kinda wish that idiot didn't remind her to respond to it just to show her corruption.

I also wish trump would stop talking about his success. I want him to win and i think he will win at this point, he has to secure it properlly tho. Idgaf what he says after he wins. I just want to see liberal tears, and more liberal tears 4 years later.

Some of those words he heard for the first time in his life. His face looked so confused and lost.

Well, there's the problem--you learned how to debate, and Trump didn't even bother to. He thought he could do it without learning how, and he showed how badly he fucked up. The real problem is that he thinks he can be president without learning how, and if he fucks that up, we are all nuclear dust.

lelz

Why God Forgives Disobedience in the World and gave Us America to Support Israel.from Idol Worshipping Religions ,and the Lies from Moloch IS ALLAH Radical Jesus Hating, Goat Donkey humping Rape is their Religion,control Sexual desires of Young Women slaves. Phedophile Gay Boy humpers,Murdering Evil canable Sand Nigger,Doom Coons !

Trump is Smarter then You think ! More Women Support Trump Than Your Lying Hildabeast needs to be #handcuffed and stuffed into Prison, Or Ben Gay-queer fans of Da Bern Tax Moocher, cant hold a NutJob B.S-ing you delusional Dr.Pepper drinking Butterfinger eating Followers.from the BLM/ LA RAZA. Violent Taco bending Burrrro Shit eating lying and Stealing ID Moochers from Mexihell Flag waving cowards !

The look on his face is so stupid, his eyes so blank, I don't know if he's being sarcastic or not.

womyn getting triggered. who is really winning?

I'm ArgentinaFag and Dammit, this shit reminder me "Scioli vs Macri"

what the fuck
I think this is an honest-to-god accurate representation of your thought process
If you still live in the town you grew up in, I hope your kids drink bottled water, because your brain is seriously fucked and I think you may be poisoned

I'm so triggered, its like he was raping her with his hand. its on top.

>N-N-NUH WE WON GUYS, MAGA AND STU-HUH-HUUUUFF [SNIIIIIIIIFF]

A monkey huffing spraypaint could have beat trump in that debate. Fortunately for him, all he had to go up against was Hillary Clinton, who managed to sound just as useless and unfit for the role as head cheerleader of the USA as him.

Neither of these two abelong anywhere near leadership roles of a god damn 7-11, much less a country, much less this country.

Hey Trump fuckboy, we're more educated than you could ever be, because our political philosophy requires a rigorous analysis of philosophy, sociology, and geopolitics. I'd love to get the chance to meet you in real life. Communists are not liberals. We are armed, and we fucking hate your type, enough to want to terminate your disgusting fascist existence. Keep on playing games, fuckboy.

Sure kid.

Yeah we do you chode sniffer. You're probably one of them beaners that's going to build the wall and pay for it.

You fucking mexican nigger traitor. You and Hellary can fuck yourselfs

Well at least you're not totally insane.

~~Gezundheit~~

Speak for yourself CUCK. I have two degrees and a 142 IQ. Is also knock your fucking head off if you spoke to me like that. The only "dumb as dog shit" person here is you... You fucking CUCK. I'd suggest watching Trumps speech about Hillary from The other day. We both know you won't, and I'd be a large portion of my salary that you've never watched one of his speeches. You get all your news from what? CNN? MSNBC? Tyt? Huff post? Tumblr? You're a little shit, with a shit brain and zero clue what's going on. Get fucked.

Not us.

>success

That sad Charlie Brown walk after Hillary shook his hand and started her victory lap of the audience while he slunk off into the scenery tho.

>Trumpcucks on suicide watch

It's just an expression mate

I'm 39, wtf are you, 80?

And what part of "least popular candidates in us history" do you not understand, shitwit?

You do realize it's a tiny fraction of the murrican public that actually supports either of these two clowns...

>Hilary is meanie she made mean commercials about me
>I got cucked by Rosie o donnel she's so mean!
This is your meme lord????

I've always been an independent voter. I always will be too, I'm firmly "on the fence" as some call it because I carefully consider the politician's merits before I vote for them. I am the antithesis to people like you because I exercise the critical thinking skills that our ancestors have spent thousands of millennia evolving. I am a threat to you. You're probably more offended by the fact that I'm not playing the bullshit two-party game than you are by my inflammatory language. All you care about is getting your side to win, the actual nuts and bolts of what that presidency would even contain is completely irrelevant to you and what's worse is you'll fucking defend the awful bullshit that comes about.

youtu.be/ZEHPrYUcoi0?t=9085

Is this pasta? I'm embarrassed for you.

>mfw autistic electrical engineers fall for this nationalistic garbage

apparently Trump and alt-right appeal to book smart people that have a negative EQ.

>39 and on Cred Forums

literally kys if that's true sad sack.

Turns out Trump is a weenie.

A weenie.

Go fuck your cousins sweet little ass

"I could have said something really mean about your family, but I didn't"
-One of the two candidates for President of the United States of America

Not the American people

Is this pasta or you just really autistic?

Trump Strategy: Rosie O'Donnell, Birth Certificate, 10 ear old son is good at composers, A.D.D., Narcisissm redlined, ranting & rolling eyes...

Hillary Strategy: Just let Trump talk as much as possible.

False.
Hillary got wrecked on the economy/jobs/crime/emails/super predators. She got her salad tossed. She just smiled that creepy cereal killer smile while attempting to appear more "likable". She made up a lot bullshit that everyone saw through. "Police are getting out gunned"? "Need to make military grade weapons illegal"? "Fergison and Charlotte are the fault of the police and they need more training"? Everyone saw through that garbage. It translates to "Hurr durr muh gun control" and pandering to blm and Bernnie supporters. There was practically a standing ovation when Trump said, "I'll release my taxes when you release the 33,000 emails you deleted. Trump made some mistakes of his own, but all in all Hillary got destroyed.

>705583547
What's sad is I heard that in his voice, without even thinking

I fucking died when he said this. I can't believe people will defend this retard.

>The year is 2035.
>Hillary Clinton has become Supreme Overlord of Earth.
>All buildings, public and private, are required to have 634 separate bathrooms, one for each official gender.
>Every citizen must pray to the 90-foot statue of Hillary Clinton in each town square, and all citizens must accept Hillary Clinton and Allah as God.
>The Internet still exists, but every site except islam.com and hillaryclinton.gov is fully blocked by impassable security systems. >Religion has been outlawed, except for Islam and Clintonism.
>Cis people are shot on sight. >Misgendering is a crime punishable by death.
>Black Lives Matter supporters are given tax breaks and free health care.

Wrong

Please, frame this or make tshirts or something

trump got his shit pushed in. even fox news can't muster anything better than "he didn't disqualify himself tonight". i don't think it will move the polls much, but it was a bad night for the orange turd

from "the little Rascals" movie

>tfw you realize Hillary having her salad tossed means she made trump eat her asshole out

kek

and

true

this tbh

kek. trump got demolished by a woman that was supposed to be on death's door. make excuses faggot, it's fun to watch

Rosie O'Donnel won.

but she aint dead, cuz she's got STAMINA

the jews

>STAMINA
is that the name of her body double that took the stage tonight?

Looks like we have a Trumpfag.

In losing Trump won.

>Who is winning?

Voyage 11 heading out of the solar system at 17 miles per second.

I nearly fell out of my chair.

That's the single most narcissistic thing I've ever heard someone say out loud and on camera and in front of the entire nation... ffs whatever thought was racing through his brain when he said that... I mean wtf there's not even anything you can say to defend that rationale. Was a trump supporter, but just because I hate Hilary, but holy shit, Trump screwed the pooch tonight.

Donald Trump is truly a modern day Julius Caesar. Just like Trump, Julius Caesar wanted to (and did) bUild a wall to keep out lazy immigrants and rapists (the barbarians in scotland). Not saying Mexicans are lazy and rapists, but come on they aren't the most virtuous ethnicity. Julius Caesar was supported by the people of Rome, while Marc Antony was supported by the money-grubbing aristocrats. One of these aristocrats was felatio, who is analogous to Micheal Bloomberg who supports Hillary Clinton. You literally can't make this shit up. Marc Antony was also legally married to Julius's sister (Julia) but he had a relationship with Cleopatra whom he fathered children with just like Hillary Clinton and that governer of little rock, Jim Dangus. Do you agree?

Hillary barely lifted a finger let alone demolished Trump, he did it all himself and she just stood there grinning like she just won the fucking lottery while he chugged water and fumed harder than Richard Nixon.

GLORIOUS POST
Isnt it Voyager 1 tho?